Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Hotarla
­­­­­­­­
I don't even know, lol, I think I've just been tired xD Work had been busy, I think I felt frazzled by it and lost my mind for a bit lol, couldn't really remember the things I wanted to do xD I think the confusion is lifting though and hopefully I can.. do things! lol

Loool, ahaha, same actually! Well almost, I have stayed up reading but I don't remember when that was.. it was this past week though lol
Yay for long weekend! xD I wonder when our next public holiday is.. Easter?? haha

Yay, haha, you are my guide to the god/spirit anime/manga plots xD
DesertDes
Remove? Remove how? From where? xD;
But there should be a limit to how nice! No need to overexert ourselves, ahaha, just remmebering our pleases and thank yous and not being a butt ouo)b I really want to kick people who are butts in public 8'D

Hmm, yeah, what' she gonna do with all her money anyway? =/ Might as well use it while she can

Cool, cool!
Today was finally okay! Pretty cool, okay for long sleeves! Only one layer though, haha

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
­­­­­­­­
I don't even know, lol, I think I've just been tired xD Work had been busy, I think I felt frazzled by it and lost my mind for a bit lol, couldn't really remember the things I wanted to do xD I think the confusion is lifting though and hopefully I can.. do things! lol

Loool, ahaha, same actually! Well almost, I have stayed up reading but I don't remember when that was.. it was this past week though lol
Yay for long weekend! xD I wonder when our next public holiday is.. Easter?? haha

Yay, haha, you are my guide to the god/spirit anime/manga plots xD

Ahh I see...>3< well at least things are getting better? Or...maybe someone needs a mini vacay to just rest and like.....SLEEP.
XD I totes need another one...xP *just had a long weekend here but gosh I need another!*

YEAHH I keep going "OH I have to stop before midnight or I'd NEVER stop!"
And then when I check the time, its past midnight, about to go into 1am and I'm like " crying sobbbb "
XD LOL That's right, my young grasshopper! <3
­­­­­­­­

IIFix's Honey Bun

Cheezieball
Remove? Remove how? From where? xD;
But there should be a limit to how nice! No need to overexert ourselves, ahaha, just remmebering our pleases and thank yous and not being a butt ouo)b I really want to kick people who are butts in public 8'D

Hmm, yeah, what' she gonna do with all her money anyway? =/ Might as well use it while she can

Cool, cool!
Today was finally okay! Pretty cool, okay for long sleeves! Only one layer though, haha
From my friends list here and on Skype XDD
YOU'RE RIGHT, and kick people who are butts... In the butt? -SHOT-

She shops A LOT for clothes and menial things she really doesn't need as much as she makes it seem she does, which comes to hundreds of dollars and requires someone to throw away their day to drive her into the city to do this, but when she needs her dishwasher fixed or something installed, she tries to call in neighbors to do it since professionals would be "too expensive" and it'd be too much work for them to drive all the way out to where she is... -CASUALLY BASHES HEAD INTO WALL-

Omf, it's been warming up here little by little, so we must be taking all the fire OwO
Hotarla
That would be nice, aha xD But since I'm a casual, if I don't work I don't get paid, no sick leave or whatever for me ;w; Hopefully I can save enough for a holiday next year? Haha

Yees, everyone should get more long weekends xD

Riiight?? Why does time fly so fast when it becomes night, haha
And I relapsed and took naps this week orz;; So I ended up waking up late and staying up late orz;
DesertDes
Ohhh, good on you! A good clean up can feel like you're lifting a burden, haha
Exactly!!

=/ She sounds kinda cray and like someone to avoid lol
But I guess she's old.. I dunno.. I hope she can settle down

It got hot again lol, did it cool down for you? xD Did you reject our heat? lol

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
That would be nice, aha xD But since I'm a casual, if I don't work I don't get paid, no sick leave or whatever for me ;w; Hopefully I can save enough for a holiday next year? Haha

Yees, everyone should get more long weekends xD

Riiight?? Why does time fly so fast when it becomes night, haha
And I relapsed and took naps this week orz;; So I ended up waking up late and staying up late orz;

yeahh same here to be honest...D: no benefits no nothing, I've been "temp" for years...>< BAH.
guess I'll just waitt til the next national public holiday to get my long weekend...XD

UGH RIGHT? I'm reading and then BAM, three hours have passed...>.>
I NEED TO STOP.
BUT I CAN'T.
­­­­­­­­

IIFix's Honey Bun

Cheezieball
Ohhh, good on you! A good clean up can feel like you're lifting a burden, haha
Exactly!!

=/ She sounds kinda cray and like someone to avoid lol
But I guess she's old.. I dunno.. I hope she can settle down

It got hot again lol, did it cool down for you? xD Did you reject our heat? lol
Yisssss~! It's about time I did too since she was the type who'd try to guilt me for not talking to her, which is dumb cause I really don't talk to anyone unless they talk to me, and not in a bad way, I just... Forgettotalktopeople -SHOT- Plus, she kept trying to make passes at me by asking if hubby and I were having problems, so it was just- TIME TO GET THAT OUTTA HERE.

Yee, I hope so too cause she is still family and I know she means well, it's just super hard to see that with her behavior ;w;

LOOOOL, it's actually stayed kinda neutral since it's been raining (FINALLYYYYY), so I think it's battling the heat like, "NOT READY YET, STEADY FLOW ONLY" XD
Hotarla
Aww ;n; At least we get paid a higher rate? xD
I think the next holiday.. might be Easter?? But I am thinking of taking a day off for my birthday, haha

!! Exactly! I feel like I've only read a little bit but somehow it becomes 1am haha
Habiit, I must.. not.. nap!!
We can do this ;'m';
DesertDes
Ehh, yeah, sounds like you escaped just in time, haha
No need for people like that in your life P:
And right? If they have a problem with you not talking to them, it's not like they can't start too? Not that you want her to if it's gonna be like that though, haha

Yeah, I don't know that feeling exactly but I get the general idea, it's like that with families right? A part of you knows they mean well but a part of you is like 'aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're making me crazyyyyy' xD

Hurray for rain! 8D Be careful, don't get saked and get sick or something ono
This past week has been horrible, like outside temperature become more than body temperature eAe I didn't sleep well cos of the heat and I wasn't the only oone, coworkers too, sick and sleep deprived lol
My head hurt most days cos of lack of sleep and the temperature switches eue But ehh, hopefully next week is not so bad /hopeful

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Aww ;n; At least we get paid a higher rate? xD
I think the next holiday.. might be Easter?? But I am thinking of taking a day off for my birthday, haha

!! Exactly! I feel like I've only read a little bit but somehow it becomes 1am haha
Habiit, I must.. not.. nap!!
We can do this ;'m';

Iunno...xD;;
The next holiday is...Victoria Day I think...here anyway? or no wait...Good Friday? xD and Easter? *shrugs*

YEAH I don't think so....xD at least, not over the weekend! XD;;
­­­­

IIFix's Honey Bun

Cheezieball
Ehh, yeah, sounds like you escaped just in time, haha
No need for people like that in your life P:
And right? If they have a problem with you not talking to them, it's not like they can't start too? Not that you want her to if it's gonna be like that though, haha

Yeah, I don't know that feeling exactly but I get the general idea, it's like that with families right? A part of you knows they mean well but a part of you is like 'aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're making me crazyyyyy' xD

Hurray for rain! 8D Be careful, don't get saked and get sick or something ono
This past week has been horrible, like outside temperature become more than body temperature eAe I didn't sleep well cos of the heat and I wasn't the only oone, coworkers too, sick and sleep deprived lol
My head hurt most days cos of lack of sleep and the temperature switches eue But ehh, hopefully next week is not so bad /hopeful
EXACTLY, and hubby was determined to start drama so it had to be done for more reasons than one ewe
LOOL, you'd think?? It's not like I can read minds or anything (then I'd be a billionaire by now), and I always did remind her that I'd probably forget, so it'd just be like, "Really? With this salt again? Whyyyyyyy"

YEP, EXACTLY THAT.

Yisss~! And nahh, I'm pretty resilient when it comes to rain luckily, it's usually snowy times that kill me so this is good ;w;
AWWW, the weather's been super weird and deadly in the east and south of 'Murica lately, so maybe we're screwing up all the temperatures for you (ifthat'sathing) D8 It was up to 68 here today tho, so hopefully it gets better for you so you can sleep QwQ
Hotarla
­­­­
I think Easter for me! But I am taking a day off to play for my birthday xD

Man, I'm so sorry for the late reply, I totally forgot I even had a Gaia account @_@

I napped today lol orz But it's Friday!!
DesertDes
He was determined to start drama??
Lol, you might be a billionaire but also targeted for your fantastic skills by some evil villain!

I'm weak to temperature changes eAe Not sure about rain, I don't get soaked very often after all xD I reckon I'm pretty alright too cos it's not like I hang around in wet clothes haha Oh man, dunno how snow would be though lol, maybe become a popsicle? I don't know how to survive such low temperatures xD

It is less hot but still hot, mostly humid?? It's really gross eAe I rush to the station and then sit in the train and sweat like I'm trying to make it rain with my head orz

Sorry for the uber late reply! I forgot Gaia existed ;w;

IIFix's Honey Bun

Cheezieball
He was determined to start drama??
Lol, you might be a billionaire but also targeted for your fantastic skills by some evil villain!

I'm weak to temperature changes eAe Not sure about rain, I don't get soaked very often after all xD I reckon I'm pretty alright too cos it's not like I hang around in wet clothes haha Oh man, dunno how snow would be though lol, maybe become a popsicle? I don't know how to survive such low temperatures xD

It is less hot but still hot, mostly humid?? It's really gross eAe I rush to the station and then sit in the train and sweat like I'm trying to make it rain with my head orz

Sorry for the uber late reply! I forgot Gaia existed ;w;
YEE, he likes to make people he doesn't like angry, and he'd already told her to ******** off at one point, so I just- -Slowly moves person away so nothing else happens-
EXACTLY, then I'd really have no time for salt QwQ

Hubby feels you there, he's been boobing about things being chilly in the house, but it's mainly because we have huge windows everywhere, and he's only used to a few small ones, so it's kinda funny seeing how easily those affect temperatures XD ... I'LL DO IT. I WILL BECOME THE POPSICLE -Places stick between feet and lays on side- It's only a matter of time...

EEEEEUGH, HOT HUMID IS THE WORST -AGGRESSIVELY FANS COOL AIR TO-

No worries! It happens XDD

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
­­­­
I think Easter for me! But I am taking a day off to play for my birthday xD

Man, I'm so sorry for the late reply, I totally forgot I even had a Gaia account @_@

I napped today lol orz But it's Friday!!

User Image

xD Ohh I see...:> and when's your birthday? Ox
I can't wait til Easter...or Good Friday...or whichever it is, I just want a long weekend...xD

LOOOOL WHUT HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? XD

I wish I could've napped...xD maybe I should go to bed early...xP
­­­­
DesertDes
oAo;;; Well, seems like he has a lot of energy to spare haha
Lol, who has time for salt eue

Loool xDD At least I can just wear more! I like cold weather! Gosh, the feeling of not feeling comfortable in bed cos it's too warm to touch the mattress is awwfuuul, but the cold is sooo good, ahaha xD I even woke up briefly to hear rain the other night and thought how great it was to be sleeping xD

The weather is finally cooliiiiing, I wore jackets the last two days! Although today was probably unnecessary eue; Had to take it off haha
Is the weather improving for you?
Hotarla
Eyyy, you got a little post art thingy, watchamacallits.. FLOB?? Did I just make up that word or was it once used?? Ahaha

My birthday was last week! It was nice hehe, I did lots of fun things leading up to it haha

Yeesss, long weekend, partyyy /sleeps

I don't know man, ahaha, I was prolly dazed thinking about tis and that xD;;

I napped way too long today, it practicaly turned into sleep, I only woke up cos mum woke me and I was confused about where I was lol, cos I was sleeping on the couch with mum next to me so I was like '...??? my room looks different' haha

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball

Hotarla
Eyyy, you got a little post art thingy, watchamacallits.. FLOB?? Did I just make up that word or was it once used?? Ahaha

My birthday was last week! It was nice hehe, I did lots of fun things leading up to it haha

Yeesss, long weekend, partyyy /sleeps

I don't know man, ahaha, I was prolly dazed thinking about tis and that xD;;

I napped way too long today, it practicaly turned into sleep, I only woke up cos mum woke me and I was confused about where I was lol, cos I was sleeping on the couch with mum next to me so I was like '...??? my room looks different' haha

User Image

DEMM GURL, where have you beeeeen!?

oh its not really a flob, its just an art piece I got that I kinda made smaller and TURNED into a flop...xD just like I did with this more recent piece I got! XD

OMGGGG HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYY!
>n< Y U NO TELL!? Or, why did Gaia not tell? ;3;

YASS long weekend here too, for Easter! c:

LOL napping sometimes turns to sleep...its happened to me before lol! XD with slightly disastrous consequences pfft! xP

IIFix's Honey Bun

Cheezieball
oAo;;; Well, seems like he has a lot of energy to spare haha
Lol, who has time for salt eue

Loool xDD At least I can just wear more! I like cold weather! Gosh, the feeling of not feeling comfortable in bed cos it's too warm to touch the mattress is awwfuuul, but the cold is sooo good, ahaha xD I even woke up briefly to hear rain the other night and thought how great it was to be sleeping xD

The weather is finally cooliiiiing, I wore jackets the last two days! Although today was probably unnecessary eue; Had to take it off haha
Is the weather improving for you?
He does, and yet he sleeps all the time, I can't even with this salty enigma of a hubby -SHOT-

I FEEL THIS WITH A STRONG PASSION. I woke up earlier to go pee just to see this huge sweat stain down the side of my back, and what made it worse was the fact that everything on me was cold, so I have no idea how it ended up getting so bad QwQ Tho hubby said he kept waking up hugging me, so I guess that was it, but whenever I woke up, he was turned the other way, SO IDK -Uglycry-

Ooh, that's good at least! Get rid of some of the muggy e 3e
And it's been alright, getting a little warmer here and there and still raining occasionally, but usually it's super windy when it's sunny, so idk what it's up to @u@

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff