Hello!

Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Shapeshifter

gahhh. I need to finish drawing valentines.

Oh what's your goal?
Junett
=O You're drawing Valentines? For who? Where? xD

10.8mil! Is it too crazy?

Shapeshifter

Cheezieball

Ah uh... For people. >.>;;;

Whoa that's more than what I have. What do you need it all for?
Junett
xDD

I don't need it for anything, I just wanted to have a goal xD And I want to get it before Ulti does!

Shapeshifter

Cheezieball

Oh? Ulti is questing too?
Are you guys going auction hunting maybe?
Junett
Yeah xD But Ulti is too pro, she is far, far ahead! But it's okay, I will slowly chip away, maybe catch Ulti napping, haha

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
oAo Booo *puts out spirit cake bait*

Yeah! But I don't think anyone was hurt, not that I heard anyway. I don't know how it happened @_@ I think they were placed in a corner of the school property area and there was not much protecting it? But I think there is now

*doesn't fall for it because she saw it for what it was* =3=

XD LOOL I see...xP well that's good to know....C:
nancelot

Oh, sounds like that was a lot of fun^^ No wonder you're so good at singing!

Cheezieball

They are catchy! But in my head it's always like dadda da dum de dum.... Rather than the actual words^^;
Hotarla
;w;
Kyndemoo
xD Yeah, that's what I hear when I forget the words too xD; Usually anything not the chorus, haha

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
;w;

>8D
Happy Chinese New Year by the way...xD
Cheezieball

Hehe, I really feel bad though, I'm studying animation and yet I've missed out on a lot of great animation movies xDD;; I guess my favourite animations when I was younger was more of the ones that were on Saturday mornings like Looney Tunes^^;
Hotarla

Is that Happy Chinese New Year to me? I think the code stuffed up a little bit but Happy Chinese New Year to you too! ^_^ I don't really celebrate it much in my family though, even though we're asian^^;;

Cheezieball

I forgot to say Happy Chinese New Year to you too! I was going to do it over Mumble or Meebo but I guess it slipped my mind, sorry >.>;;

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Kyndemoo
Hotarla

Is that Happy Chinese New Year to me? I think the code stuffed up a little bit but Happy Chinese New Year to you too! ^_^ I don't really celebrate it much in my family though, even though we're asian^^;;

XD oh I didn't notice I messed up the coding...xP
but Happy Chinese New Year to you too! *v* 恭喜發財!!
now give me my red packet! scream

XD really? we don't really go all out but we hand out red packets and have a "chuun hup" (you know one of those fancy red boxes with different sections in it for stuff like melon seeds and candy and stuff? and you offer it to people who visit?) we also sometimes go to a nearby Buddhist temple where they hold a sort of "New Year's Market" and sometimes we'll put in a prayer stick for the start of the new year...and then later on, we'll go to another temple to pray and pay our respects...:>

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
heart heart heart
Hotarla
Kyndemoo
Hotarla

XD oh I didn't notice I messed up the coding...xP
but Happy Chinese New Year to you too! *v* 恭喜發財!!
now give me my red packet! scream

XD really? we don't really go all out but we hand out red packets and have a "chuun hup" (you know one of those fancy red boxes with different sections in it for stuff like melon seeds and candy and stuff? and you offer it to people who visit?) we also sometimes go to a nearby Buddhist temple where they hold a sort of "New Year's Market" and sometimes we'll put in a prayer stick for the start of the new year...and then later on, we'll go to another temple to pray and pay our respects...:>

Happy New Years! May it be a prosperous one!

We used to put out one of those containers too but not in the last few years. Not many people come to visit anymore and it's just usually popular with children which are now all grown. We just pray to the sky(?) and cook some traditional dishes/pastries and exchange greetings and lucky red envelopes.

A New Years market sounds fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces