Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Evanescent Shadow
Bom bom
User Image

nancelot
Haha xD Ohh, so excited about the new album? Or not?

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball

Hotarla
Find you.. in spirit xDD

Ah yeah =w=; Or maybe just buy sushi xD; Lots of effort seems to be needed and it might be better to just buy it

cant hurt my spirit! 8D

XDDDDDD loool yeah...xP it does take a lot of effort to make sushi..x.P

AMGG we're getting out of work EARLY today because of the weather! >w< *dances* we have an extreme snow storm warning and its currently like a BLIZZARD outside... emotion_awesome its not cold, which is kinda funny..its just snowing REALLY BADLY...xD

Tipsy Lunatic

Cheezieball
Evanescent Shadow
Bom bom
User Image

OMG. That's so cute! :3 I got a question though, do you need to have the watermark on it?
Hotarla
My spirit will squishhug your spirit!

=OO Yaaay! I remember once in highschool when everyone was allowed to go home early because the gas and water mains got crashed into =w= It was a good day for students~ Probably not the car though ><

Evanescent Shadow
No, haha, that's just what I do ebfore a trade is accepted x)
User Image

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla

=OO Yaaay! I remember once in highschool when everyone was allowed to go home early because the gas and water mains got crashed into =w= It was a good day for students~ Probably not the car though ><

o-o *her spirit hides into the aether where you can't be found*

XDDDD amg for srs!? I hope no one was hurt though? D: how did it happen? did someone actually crash into them? xD;; how did it even happen?
Why 10.8 mil?
Cheezieball

nancelot

Ah, you're both so good at remembering the lyrics of these kinds of songs xDD I gotta watch more of them, more often^^;
Kyndemoo

haha i was in my primary school choir and as a lead you're kinda forced to remember lyrics really quickly when the teacher makes everyone follow you > < so i learnt quickly - i hated staying for longer than necessary
Cheezieball

i am excited for the mv for one shot lol kinda excited for the album, but trying to keep expectations down >w<
Hotarla
oAo Booo *puts out spirit cake bait*

Yeah! But I don't think anyone was hurt, not that I heard anyway. I don't know how it happened @_@ I think they were placed in a corner of the school property area and there was not much protecting it? But I think there is now

hpanna
xD Cos 10mil seems like a nice number, but I want Angelic Manner too but don't want to bite into the 10mil, haha
Kyndemoo
It's cos they're catchy! xD
nancelot
Haha, I'm sure you'll be pleased xDD

Tipsy Lunatic

Cheezieball
Hotarla

Evanescent Shadow
No, haha, that's just what I do ebfore a trade is accepted x)
User Image

Oh, haha. okay. Thanks. biggrin

Shapeshifter

=w= so tired.

So much nice art Cheezie!
Cheezieball

OMG! That is incredible! I love it!
Thank you so much. I will definitely request something from you in the future. I hope I can fin any slots open, haha.
yum_puddi
Evanescent Shadow
You're welcome! ^^
Junett
Hehe, thanks! I am finally working hard again to achieve a goal! Maybe that's why I wasn't motivated @_@
[-Gamma-]
Thank yoouuu!! ^^ User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas