Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

nancelot
Cheezieball
lol turning it off is easy there's like an arrow pointing down button that should appear in the bottom right of screen, click it and POOF - it's gone. i accidentally clicked it but i'm thinking that it's the only chat log i use with you anymore =_______=

Did you check your footer preference under account preferences?
C3NTRIC
Pretty dandy! Pretty great actually xD Bought some corn and ice cream so I am now eating iiit *w* The ice cream, that is *nods* It's tiramasu flavoured!
hpanna

You know everything emotion_kirakira

Shapeshifter

{ovo}
|)__)
-”-”-
Junett

Aha! That is cute! Making pictures out of keystrokes is so confusing for me xD;;

Sarcastic Strawberry

*rolls around*
x_ T r i s t e _x

Eheheh xD Oh man, your siggy art is cute! 4laugh

Blessed Gaian

••• Happy Autumn!

So you cannnot be bribed at all? Because I was going to ask my husband what he'd like himself to look like if he was an anime character. And then I would ask you to draw both my character and his character together. I would give you 1 million for it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bunnikou

Aww, haha, I am so flattered, but it's just that I don't feel motivated at the moment >< Thank you so much for the interest though!

Sarcastic Strawberry

Cheezieball

Thanks. >u<
It's the only thing keeping me from changing this avatar... hah

9,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie For All! 300
Cheezieball
I had exams the past week so I have actually been studying during the daytime =O But I think it really helped, aha
While studying I felt quite.. worried? Anxious? But when I read the actual exam it felt pretty easy.. but I still wonder if it's because it was actually easy or because I missed something and I have just done terribly xD;; But I'm finally on a break now! So all is well! 'Cept a bit of my gum has swollen up for no particular reason.. but it'll go away eventually, I'm sure xD

How have you been doing this past week? =DD

That's good! ^-^ I've been too lazy/tired to study sometimes. ; A;'
I hope you passed your test though! ^_^ I know you're a very smart student! 8D
Awwwh that's lame. D: But it should have gone away by now right? ^___^

This past week, I have been trying to sign up for some community service, been preparing for my interview for a job (which I got by the way, ahhh!), homework, studying, homework, homework, homework. = 3=||| I'm doing bad in math again! Why whywhywhywhy. ; A;

What have you been doing? ^_^

Blessed Gaian

Cheezieball

••• Happy Autumn!

Aww, okie dokie. ):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aged Lunatic

//hugs all you owls <3333

Not sure if I get to talk to you guys, but I'll see you in 3 weeks! ;D

Newbie Noob

x_ T r i s t e _x
xDD And it's gooone, eheh
Ah well, time for new siggy art?

Love_Misuki
Happens to everyone, the lazies! But it's okay, sometimes you have to rest and relax a little bit *nods*
And I did! Thanks for your confidence in me! ^w^

And yeah, my gum is fine now, eheh

Wow, you've been busy! But congrats on the job! Well done!
Ahh, and you're smart, you'll be fine again soon, yep, yep!

I had a short break and now I have classes again xD Been alright, not been doing much though, eheh ^^;; Ah, but bought lots of ice cream today, eheheh

Bunnikou
Sorry ^^; Cute siggy and post art!
Ultimecia
I don't know when you'll get my message, but have fuuun! Lots and lots of fun! *squishhugs*
x-when the clock strikes

*Waves*
Ultimecia

Have fun! I want to see pics

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items