Hello!

Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

hpanna

Yes! Come visit me! I will treat you one xD Although it might be a bit much to eat in one go xD
Cheezieball
hpanna

Yes! Come visit me! I will treat you one xD Although it might be a bit much to eat in one go xD

XD Thanks, although those Australian spiders are scary
hpanna

Lol xD Just don't go in the bushes, eheh
And if you do go camping, shake your shoes and socks out first >_>;
I played a lucky capsule in Soul Crash again. I can't resist them...maybe I should have bought a skill instead XD

Shapeshifter

ahhh spiders are scary
hpanna
xDD What did you get?
I bought a skill cos they looked cool xD But I reckon the next time I get enough cash I'll buy a capsule, aha, they're fun xD Hmm, but they updated the game so maybe there's new stuff? *strokes beard*

Junett

They are ;w; They look really freaky to me. SHarks too, and they aren't so bad. They just have uber scary faces TwT;;
Another sword. I still can't get my naginata past the 20% enhance level. Such bad luck enhancing XD
hpanna

Woah =O
Ahh, yeah, enhancing is so hard T__T I'm trying to get mine to upgrade but 10% is too low >< I don't remember how many times I've tried now, but it's not so easy to get 40 stones for a go xDD
x-when the clock strikes

Aha! Finally!
User Image
Sorry for taking forever! ^^;
nancelot

Heyy xD Just had a blackout! 8D Seemed like it affected a lot of my area *nods* And we had to light candles and I had my bath time lit by candles and it was interesting =w=
Cheezieball
nancelot

Heyy xD Just had a blackout! 8D Seemed like it affected a lot of my area *nods* And we had to light candles and I had my bath time lit by candles and it was interesting =w=

: o Sounds sort of fun. I had a blackout once and had to shower by candle. XD

Shapeshifter

Oh no. Blackouts are scary!
The power goes out here a lot, so I keep plenty of flashlights.
hpanna
xDD I used 3 candles and a torch, eheh, still kinda dark but it was interesting! I
Junett

That sounds like a good idea! We only have one ><
Good thing the blackout happened when there was still enough light to sort of see and move around a bit, enough so that we could still find our way to the candles xD
A torch? XD I only had one small candle in the bathroom...lol. All our big flashlights were no longer working

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff