• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Samanthai: Thanks for the art, I have it saved. u///u;

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
samanthai

I'm trying to save money to buy your Hold it Down for Work, but my my gold is all in items right now. ;-;

Divine Snowflake

Get on your knees and let the games begin
Bow to your queen and I will crown your head

I... I want your art @w@

'Cause I can make you every inch a king
Before I do tell me, tell me what's in it for me?~♥

Magic Warrior

Crowryl
samanthai

I'm trying to save money to buy your Hold it Down for Work, but my my gold is all in items right now. ;-;

I can actually make you an offer you won't be able to refuse, seeing as I really can't use it!

Meanwhile, I think Gaia glitched, because it seems it never showed you the WIP I made a while ago. D:
Warning, it's a bit old, so I can restart it anytime you want;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Do tell me if it's cool for you. owo

Magic Warrior

The Belletrist

<3

Why hi there.~<3

Magic Warrior

Odd Cinderella
Samanthai
Odd Cinderella
Samanthai

Meep! How difficult would it be to draw this wig? ninja

I actually think I drew that hairdo before, I'm pretty sure I could handle it.~
You have an avi planned with it? owo

More than likely. ninja

Ooooh, interesting.~
New OC, or would it be a re-imagining of character? owo

Also, congrats on your third place!
Ever made it that far? OwO

Magic Warrior

x Karurie x
Samanthai
x Karurie x
Anyone else followed the Naruto manga? Final two chapters are up! o 3o

OMG, I followed AGES ago, and then got frustrated at the sheer uselessness of female characters.
But dang, I was under the impression that manga would never end!

Was it beautiful? QwQ
Tell me, was it all worth it?!

Well, it would depend on your opinion.
Not everyone liked how it ended, including myself. Mostly because it was like getting force fed a sloppy ending.

Lesse,

Fifteen years passed since the last chapter.

Naruto married Hinata and had two kids.
Sakura married Sasuke and had a daughter.
Ino and Sai married and had a daughter(?)
Kiba is flying solo, I think. But he's wooing Tamaki -- this cat lady.
Shikamaru and Temari got married and had a son.
Chouji married some girl that I can't remember, but it's weird because they never actually interacted before.
Lee has a son, but the wife is a mystery. His son looks JUST LIKE HIM though.
Kakashi was Hokage, but quit. Now Naruto is the current Hokage.
Anko is chubby.
Gai is in a wheel chair.
Neji is still dead.
Tenten runs a weapon shop.
Shino is a teacher at the Academy now.
Aaand apparently Konoha made some technological leap during that 15 years as Naruto is seen typing on a laptop.
And there is a giant skyscraper city sitting on top of the Hokage mountain for no reason. Seriously, no one ever addresses this city. Not even in the narrative.
Overall, it was pretty disappointing. -sighs-

But, there is a movie coming out called Naruto: The Last that will cover what happened during that fifteen year time skip between chapters 699 and 700. So, hopefully we'll get answers then.
There is also going to be a mini series featuring the next generation of kids that'll come out in Spring of 2015.

That... was very predictable.
I don't really feel like we learned anything, and the plot was pointless, because we knew Naruto would become Hokage, and we expected the pairings would end up being like that, such disappointment.

Man.
What a bummer, it feels like an easy ending too, Sasuke AND Naruto both alive?
This is just an easy cop out, this story did not live up to expectations.
Oh well.

Also bummer Neji is dead, but yeah.
I am glad I didn't invest myself so much into it.
I can only imagine how disappointing you feel, and the troll side in laughs at you all for staying this long with the series. XDDD.

Ten years for such a sad resolution. xp

Magic Warrior

Magnificent Moonbeam

Sorry that it was mildly NSFW, I felt you'd be too shy to actually use it, but now we can imagine a great continuation story to that scene, followed by an act so steamy hell's climate would compared to a tundra. <3

Glad I could draw them again, and I do like this hairstyle on Moon way better as well.~

Magic Warrior

Corrupt Heaven

I... I want your art @w@

I feel so very flattered right now! QwQ
Such words work on me like a love confession.~ ^///^

Thank you, I hope I can ope up shop soon again. <3

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam

Sorry that it was mildly NSFW, I felt you'd be too shy to actually use it, but now we can imagine a great continuation story to that scene, followed by an act so steamy hell's climate would compared to a tundra. <3

Glad I could draw them again, and I do like this hairstyle on Moon way better as well.~
I'm kinda shy about using it though yes, u///u; But it's okay. I have it saved anyway. The Messiah hair looks better I agree. Now I can hope for a RIG with various bangs for my avi to wear, especially a Cool Love Like Rose bangs. <3 In Cool Messiah tresses colors. Ano....what act are you talking about ? oAo Did i give you some inspiration of sorts with the bath avi? What other inspirations with those two can I help you with? lol.

Divine Snowflake

Samanthai
Corrupt Heaven

I... I want your art @w@

I feel so very flattered right now! QwQ
Such words work on me like a love confession.~ ^///^

Thank you, I hope I can ope up shop soon again. <3

It is a love confession~! For all your talent c:
Awesome~! I'll be on the look out c: Hopefully I can snatch you up~

Magic Warrior

Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam

I'm kinda shy about using it though yes, u///u; But it's okay. I have it saved anyway. The Messiah hair looks better I agree. Now I can hope for a RIG with various bangs for my avi to wear, especially a Cool Love Like Rose bangs. <3 In Cool Messiah tresses colors. Ano....what act are you talking about ? oAo Did i give you some inspiration of sorts with the bath avi? What other inspirations with those two can I help you with? lol.

I absolutely love how your personality just matches your avi sometimes. XD I wonder what would happen, should you give me just enough inspiration to draw a true hot and steamy sexy scene, with them right in in the act. XD
Would you blush? Would you hide your face in shame? I don't know, but it would be hilarious!
I honestly feel like practicing sex scenes for solely your reaction to it. XD It would be mean, but worth it. ewe

On another topic; I fear we won't be getting items anytime soon to get these bangs. D:
We already had a RIG specially for hair items, and this months RPG RIG feels like the only one they'll make. orz
I did like a bunch of the new items though. <3

Magic Warrior

Corrupt Heaven

It is a love confession~! For all your talent c:
Awesome~! I'll be on the look out c: Hopefully I can snatch you up~

Oh be still my beating heart...! o///A///o
Man, you're being a doll. QwQ

I have one more request to go, and I'm dooling some stuff later on anyway, if you want, you can leave a request anyway, for free.~
I'm feeling generous today, and flattery does get you everywhere! o/

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam

I absolutely love how your personality just matches your avi sometimes. XD I wonder what would happen, should you give me just enough inspiration to draw a true hot and steamy sexy scene, with them right in in the act. XD
Would you blush? Would you hide your face in shame? I don't know, but it would be hilarious!
I honestly feel like practicing sex scenes for solely your reaction to it. XD It would be mean, but worth it. ewe

On another topic; I fear we won't be getting items anytime soon to get these bangs. D:
We already had a RIG specially for hair items, and this months RPG RIG feels like the only one they'll make. orz
I did like a bunch of the new items though. <3
Good lord, I'd blush too much and worry about you getting banned on here for that. I should be careful about what I say to help with other art themes with those two, And as for the face reaction, both blush and hide my face. .u.u.; Mostly I think it'd be too risky to do practice scenes like that ala art image.

Edit: i asked in the Ata last week and they did like my idea so they did consider it. The bangs idea I meant.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff