Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visit Count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 409 ]
Total Votes:[ 409 ]

Questionable Pilot

Notice!

So~ I'm going to have to postpone the reopening by a few hours. I've been given impromptu plans for today that'll keep me out for most of the afternoon. So, I'll probably be reopening somewhere in the early evening today/tonight. When I get back, I'll give a more definitive hour. Until then, folks, I apologize for building up semi-false promises. sweatdrop

Questionable Pilot

Notice!

Alrighty, everyone, I shall be reopening my shop at 5:30PM EST today! So, in a little under 15 minutes, y'all can come and request art. Only one request per person, though, to be fair. (Which isn't to say you can only get art from me once and only once, just request one per opening.)

So, see you at the half-hour, folks!

Questionable Pilot

Annoucement!

I'm back open now! Come and request! biggrin

Angelsrocz
DarkRybrin
xXxkullottexXx
rainy day blues
UhhDavidx3
lonesome dreamz
Utsukushii_Megami-Sama
xXLady KarinaXx
Jinx Underling
jade_panda1992
Sexy Frozen

Enigmatic Mystic

24,100 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Hi, Hak-Ki! I want your art!
Username(s): Shuajin
Type: Single
Sketch, Black and White, or Color: color
Do You Have a Pose You Want? Maybe look like he's casting a spell or using his powers to manipulate fire.
Tektek Link: Tektek doesn't have all the items so here's a screencap and item list. (list is under the spoiler)
User Image

Notes: He's a new oc of mine, so if it's all right I'm including a basic physical description of him to give you extra/more exact details of him.

AGE APPEARANCE: Appears to be in early 20's
Eyes: Gray
HEIGHT: 5' 9"
WEIGHT: 147 lbs.
OUTFIT/CLOTHING STYLE: Perfers robes/coats with elegant scroll patterns embroidered on them, black loose pants, boots, leather gloves that come to just past his elbows and an embroidered belt.
HAIR STYLE AND LENGTH: Short overall, but somewhat long on one side of face. Long part worn brushed slightly to side but still half covering one eye. Also has long ponytail which he keeps tied back by wrapping his ponytail in a strip of long white cloth.
DISTINGUISHING MARKS(SCARS,MOLES): Scar on left eye recieved during escape from kingdom, scar on upper right arm near shoulder from sword fight when a teenager.
BODY TYPE/BUILD: Wiry, slightly muscular, lean
PIERCINGS: Double piercings in ears

Total Price: 20k + 15k tip= 35k

Questionable Pilot

Shuajin

Thanks for requesting. I'll start on your art as soon as I can. 3nodding

Enigmatic Mystic

24,100 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Hakui-Kitsune
Shuajin

Thanks for requesting. I'll start on your art as soon as I can. 3nodding

All right. Thank you very much.

Questionable Pilot

Shuajin

You're very welcome. smile

Fashionable Genius

Username(s): RedRanger99
Type: Full-body Group
Sketch, Black and White, or Color: Color, please!
Do You Have a Pose You Want? I'm very open to artistic freedom, so feel free to play with their poses (as long as it's appropriate, of course c: ). If you want a more specific idea, here's a suggestion I drew very quickly (I apologize for the horrendous picture quality): [Link]. Aleira, with his cat on his shoulder, pauses in sketching when Zenet puts a hand on his shoulder, but Zenet's attention is on criticizing Kleo's hair. This is not unusual, so Kleo just has a sort of tolerant, "Oh, Zenet..." smirk.
Reference/Tektek Link:
Aleira: [Sims picture] That's a scarf around his neck. Very lean build, pointed ears, emerald-green eyes. He has a sort of quiet, friendly air about him. [This] looks like his cat (if you'd rather not draw his cat, that is completely fine with me).
Zenet: [Look familiar?] Except this time, instead of flecking color all through his hair, just one streak down the center, if possible. He's a tailor/designer, so feel free to mess around with his clothing design if you don't want to draw the same outfit again. c: Tall, lean, pointed ears. He's rather flamboyant, and a sort of father figure for the other two.
Kleo: [deviantArt] Dark-brown hair, lean build, and ~rounded~ ears (I know they're pointed in the picture, but this is at a different point in his life). As for the bottom half, he wears dark jeans rolled up from the ankle, and sandals on his feet. He generally has a casual, easy-going air about him.
Notes: Sorry for all the links! If you'd prefer for me to put all the pictures in a big spoiler for easier access, I'd be happy to do so.
Total Price:
1 mill + tip c:

Thank you for considering! ^_^

Questionable Pilot

RedRanger99

Thanks for requesting again! I'll start on your art as soon as I can. 3nodding

Magic Bunny

Username(s): Rizu herotoa
Type: Full body Single
Sketch, Black and White, or Color: Color
Do You Have a Pose You Want? Just something that fits her personality, which is clever, calculating and cruel. Somewhat of a trickster.
Reference/Tektek Link:
User Image

Notes:
The red on her left leg is an extension of her boot.
&
Have fun with it.
Total Price: Technically 20k but I will be paying 10M + Tip of undetermined amount as of now. sweatdrop

Questionable Pilot

Rizu Herotoa

Thanks for requesting again. I'll start on your art as soon as I can. 3nodding

rainy day blues's Compadre

Shy Detective

Darn it! too slow again XD

Fashionable Genius

Hakui-Kitsune

Thanks for requesting again! I'll start on your art as soon as I can. 3nodding

Thanks so much! I look forward to seeing what you come up with. whee

Questionable Pilot

lonesome dreamz

Sorry about that. sweatdrop

RedRanger99

You're very welcome. I hope you like the end result. 3nodding

rainy day blues's Compadre

Shy Detective

Hakui-Kitsune
lonesome dreamz

Sorry about that. sweatdrop
It's alright there's still a next time maybe right? XD;
To be honest i didn't actually get a notification that you had quoted me, i only popped on here as i'm subscribed and noticed there were new posts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff