Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visit Count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 409 ]
Total Votes:[ 409 ]

Questionable Pilot

Deladrieng

Ha, you sound like me. xd I can get confused so easily that I bet it can get borderline annoying for people at my work. It's why I try to get as many details as possible with art requests because otherwise I might mess up due to confusion.

Timid Kitten

Hakui-Kitsune

Haha, I see. And honestly, I can't say I blame you as far as getting details goes. But hey, at least we both know we're not alone with getting confused easily. xd

me go loco now's Honey Bun

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hakui-Kitsune

Oh yeah, you have a second baby on the way! I almost forgot about that! That'd be super cute to draw by then! I can't wait! biggrin

Yes! The picture was set up to be just with the 3 of us and now that there is another bundle of joy on the way, it should be just a really fun and really reallly cute gender reveal!!! Just gotta tweek the request but it will be ready when you post again!!

Questionable Pilot

Kit Reaper_of_Souls

Sounds good. 3nodding You don't need to tweak it too much, right?

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hakui-Kitsune
Kit Reaper_of_Souls

Sounds good. 3nodding You don't need to tweak it too much, right?

I don't think so, I just cant remember off hand what I put xD

Questionable Pilot

Kit Reaper_of_Souls

Oh, alright then! xd Here's hoping you do remember eventually, if you haven't yet.

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hakui-Kitsune
Kit Reaper_of_Souls

Oh, alright then! xd Here's hoping you do remember eventually, if you haven't yet.

Thank you and like I said I just need to now refind it since my computer just restarted and I am onn my phone right now

Questionable Pilot

Kit Reaper_of_Souls

Well, when you do get to your PC, I hope you do find it. 3nodding

Stedd_Winter's Queen

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Hakui-Kitsune

Hey there! How are things going?

Questionable Pilot

Kio no Tenshi

Eh, fine. Just dealing with real life work and getting ready for the annual major project that happens at the beginning every year. sweatdrop

Stedd_Winter's Queen

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Hakui-Kitsune
Kio no Tenshi

Eh, fine. Just dealing with real life work and getting ready for the annual major project that happens at the beginning every year. sweatdrop

Hopefully life is going decently at least, I remembered you had something with your family going on and I just wanted to check up on you and see how you were doing ^^ Good luck with the project! Hopefully it won’t be to hard to do and it will be quick and easy for you!

Questionable Pilot

Kio no Tenshi

Well, things are going alright family-wise but I'm currently halfway through a case of the flu that's leaving me fatigued and dizzy. So, I haven't been active online aside from watching YouTube or lurking around my usual sites. sweatdrop (If I don't make sense at some point my response, you know why. xd ) And eh, unfortunately, the project is going to take a required 2 weeks to complete and it's 5 days straight each week. Not to mention, it's a lot of manual labor involved and I'm going to be leading the project with only 2 other people working with me on it and I don't know how well-versed they are in doing it. Blegh. But this thing is never something I look forward to and I've been doing it for the last 6-7 years. So, it is what it is. sweatdrop

Shy Explorer

Hi!!!! Just thought I would stop by to say hello and give well wishes! heart

Questionable Pilot

Sexy Frozen

Good to see you on Gaia again! Thanks for the well wishes! smile

Shy Explorer

I noticed I always come around to ask for requests and stuff but never really poked you much about the stuff you're interested in or anything like that. I mean so long as it doesn't seem creepy to ask that is. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff