Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visit Count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 409 ]
Total Votes:[ 409 ]

Questionable Pilot

lonesome dreamz

True. But it's strange that the quoting didn't work... Maybe it's because I added them in after I had initially made that post? (I forgot about my quote list till after I hit the submit button on my Annoucement post. sweatdrop )

rainy day blues's Compadre

Shy Detective

Hakui-Kitsune
lonesome dreamz

True. But it's strange that the quoting didn't work... Maybe it's because I added them in after I had initially made that post? (I forgot about my quote list till after I hit the submit button on my Annoucement post. sweatdrop )
Yeah that's probably it, i thought maybe i had missed it but nope not a single thing to tell me~ so it's gaias fault XD

Shy Explorer

Oh darnit. My stupid thing never warned me! Guess I will have to wait for the next one ;_;.

Questionable Pilot

lonesome dreamz

Alright, so note to self: Remember to put in the quote list before hitting submit. Because otherwise no one gets alerted. Curses. :/

Sexy Frozen

Yeah, you always have next time. 3nodding

Shy Detective

Hakui-Kitsune

Alright, so note to self: Remember to put in the quote list before hitting submit. Because otherwise no one gets alerted. Curses. :/

That would be good XD i mean i don't think i was the only one~ so yes ~

Questionable Pilot

lonesome dreamz

Given how no one else responded in time (excluding those with real life duties), I'd say so. sweatdrop

Shy Detective

Hakui-Kitsune
lonesome dreamz

Given how no one else responded in time (excluding those with real life duties), I'd say so. sweatdrop
Well that makes me feel better at least XD which is kinda mean of me~

Shy Explorer

Hakui-Kitsune

Yeah, you always have next time. 3nodding

I'll try harder! Next time I'll have to watch it harder.

Questionable Pilot

lonesome dreamz

Eh, I don't think it's really mean to feel good that you're not alone in a kinda negative thing (if that makes any sense; I'm currently trying to recover from a cold that hit me like an anvil last Saturday & I still don't feel coherent enough to speak proper sentences @_@;; ).

Sexy Frozen

Exactly. 3nodding

Shy Detective

Hakui-Kitsune
lonesome dreamz

Eh, I don't think it's really mean to feel good that you're not alone in a kinda negative thing (if that makes any sense; I'm currently trying to recover from a cold that hit me like an anvil last Saturday & I still don't feel coherent enough to speak proper sentences @_@;; ).

I think i do XD ..maybe? and yes i've had that horrible cold DX so i know exactly what you mean with the sentences and things, although that might just be my normal thing;

Questionable Pilot

lonesome dreamz

The sentences thing only really hits me when I'm sleepy and/or sick. And thankfully, I pumped myself full of OTC medicine and was able to get over the bad part of my cold. Now it's only taken over a week to get rid of the mucus. xd I hate talking through my nose.

Questionable Pilot

Notice!

Tomorrow, at (hopefully) 9PM EST, I will (hopefully) be reopening my shop. If any major changes suddenly come up within the next 24-ish hours, I will make another Notice post stating them. So, here's to good luck and I hope to see you then! smile

dusterix's Partner

Invisible Dragon

Hakui-Kitsune
Notice!

Tomorrow, at (hopefully) 9PM EST, I will (hopefully) be reopening my shop. If any major changes suddenly come up within the next 24-ish hours, I will make another Notice post stating them. So, here's to good luck and I hope to see you then! smile

Feel better sweetie.

Questionable Pilot

kullotte

I am. 3nodding Thanks for the well wishes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff