Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visit Count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 409 ]
Total Votes:[ 409 ]

Questionable Pilot

Kio no Tenshi

We're trying. sweatdrop

DarkRybrin

I don't know why since I'm always willing to accept your request during each opening. 3nodding

Questionable Pilot

Notice!

Sorry for the impromptu hiatus, folks. I wasn't expecting to fall into one, if that's any consolation. Anyway, this coming Monday (May 11), I will be planning to re-open at sometime between 12PM-2PM EST. So, set your alarms for then if you want to order art. However, if any sudden schedule changes occur, I'll make sure to post another notice before then to let everyone know. Or at least, I'll try my best. So, until then~ heart

Questionable Pilot

Notice!

Just to let everyone know, I'm going to be re-opening the shop at 12PM EST today. So, make sure you'll be online in about an hour. Otherwise, your request will have to wait till next time. 3nodding

Questionable Pilot

Announcement!

My shop is now open! biggrin

DarkRybrin
rainy day blues
UhhDavidx3
Sexy Frozen
xXLady KarinaXx
Jinx Underling

Shy Explorer

Hakui-Kitsune
Announcement!

My shop is now open! biggrin

DarkRybrin
rainy day blues
UhhDavidx3
Sexy Frozen
xXLady KarinaXx
Jinx Underling

Oh darnit Im at work! Any chance I can reserve a spot until off work?

Magic Bunny

Hi, Hak-Ki! I want your art!
Username(s): Rizu herotoa
Type: Full Body Single
Sketch, Black and White, or Color: Color Please
Do You Have a Pose You Want? Anything you think fits, but possibly standing?
Reference:
User Image

Notes:
The crown does not need to be a full head crown, and it is made of blue duct tape.
Feel free to ask questions. 3nodding
Total Price: Technically 20K, but for me. 500M + Tip of undetermined amount. sweatdrop

Questionable Pilot

Sexy Frozen

Um, yeah, I guess. Since I quoted you and all. sweatdrop (Never really thought about it. Whoops.) Your request might be delayed a little, though, if 3 other people post before you officially do. (Meaning your request won't show up in the slots until I've completed one of the others.) 3nodding Is that alright?

Rizu Herotoa

Thanks for requesting again. I'll start on it as soon as I can. 3nodding And can you tell me the name of vest item and the big string-y necklace? I can't see them very well in the image list. sweatdrop

Shy Explorer

Hakui-Kitsune
Sexy Frozen

Um, yeah, I guess. Since I quoted you and all. sweatdrop (Never really thought about it. Whoops.) Your request might be delayed a little, though, if 3 other people post before you officially do. (Meaning your request won't show up in the slots until I've completed one of the others.) 3nodding Is that alright?

Rizu Herotoa

Thanks for requesting again. I'll start on it as soon as I can. 3nodding And can you tell me the name of vest item and the big string-y necklace? I can't see them very well in the image list. sweatdrop

Thats ok. :3 I will just be happy getting your art!

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Username(s): Rahvine_Dalmira
Type: Single
Sketch, Black and White, or Color: Color
Do You Have a Pose You Want? Maybe like she's using magic to make the cards in her hand float around her
Reference:
User Image

Notes:
Total Price: 40k

Fashionable Genius

Username(s): RedRanger99
Type: single
Sketch, Black and White, or Color: color
Do You Have a Pose You Want? Pretty much any pose works for me, as long as it maintains the mischievous "attitude" of the avatar. (though I can drum up some suggestions, if you'd like! 3nodding )
Reference: (music note optional; preferably with pointed ears)
User Image

Notes: c:
Total Price: 1 mill + tip whee

Thank you for considering!

Beloved Shapeshifter

11,240 Points
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Username(s): Jinx Underling
Type: chibi
Sketch, Black and White, or Color: Color
Do You Have a Pose You Want?: her playing with birds
Reference:

User Image

Notes:
Total Price: 5 mill

Questionable Pilot

Sexy Frozen

Okay then. Thanks for being patient with me. 3nodding

Rahvine_Dalmira

Thanks for requesting again! I'll start on it as soon as I can. 3nodding

RedRanger99

Thanks for requesting again. Do you mind if yours waits to be put in my slots? (After one of the others is done, of course.)

Jinx Underling

Thank you for requesting again. I'll start on it as soon as I can. 3nodding

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hakui-Kitsune

All right, sounds good. Let me know if you have any questions about anything.

Fashionable Genius

Hakui-Kitsune
Thanks for requesting again. Do you mind if yours waits to be put in my slots? (After one of the others is done, of course.)

That would be absolutely fine. 3nodding

Spooky Otaku

11,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
No way, missed the regular slots. *facepalm* But I think I count for time zone slots. It's EEST time zone.

Username(s): zJae
Type: Group picture in chibi style ( 6 avatars, +1 maybe)
Sketch, Black and White, or Color: Color ( Can it be done with markers tho? Saw that the sample is digital.)
Do You Have a Pose You Want? I have this bizarre idea of making the group picture in style of Hyakki Yakou ( Night Parade of One Hundred Demons). Example: 1 2 3
Is this possible?
Reference:
User Image

Female
User Image

Female
User Image

Male
User Image

Male
User Image

Male
User Image

Notes: Background is not needed only some fog, mist clouds and fox fire (kitsunebi)/ spirits floating around. Maybe someone could be carrying a paper lantern or few lanterns could also float around. Want the picture to have a japanese vibe to it. xd And if you don‘t mind, include your avi to the gang? wink
Total Price:
Would pay with this item. If it's okay with you. Have no gold atm. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas