Welcome to Gaia! ::

o.o; New poll?

1 100.0% [ 3320 ]
Total Votes:[ 3320 ]

Cluck! Ouch, my average went down a bit. O.x

Tipsy Roisterer

I saw Zuna on LJ today ninja

Anyway my little girl is ill with tonsillitis so I'll be on when I'm on, hopefully now she has antibiotics - it'll be good times soon.

Aged Gaian

Deazy

Anyway my little girl is ill with tonsillitis so I'll be on when I'm on, hopefully now she has antibiotics - it'll be good times soon.

I did, too 4laugh
Deazy

I saw you too! heart

I hope your little one feels better quickly. Cluck! D:
Musuu
Deazy

I did, too 4laugh

heart domokun

Generous Giver

weird mty average whent up and so did my rank weird
It is kinda scary seeing alot more nudish avatars (or fire clothed) are hitting the hot list. <__________<

3,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Zuna
It is kinda scary seeing alot more nudish avatars (or fire clothed) are hitting the hot list. <__________<
you should vote for me then
Jonas Albrecht
Ashram_VII
Just don't lay an egg. xd

I'm still quite confused ... a large majority of the Top 10 are plain ... and the descriptions ... meh.

EDIT:: What kind of things do they ask about in the interview?

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11362996

Much abliged, Jonas. 3nodding

Yay, Gaia is finally back online! Now to see what has happened to my entry. ninja

Generous Giver

Whait am I shown on the avie hot list
sailornorthstar
Whait am I shown on the avie hot list

I didn't see you on mine. >.>

Is it the same for everyone I wonder ... *ponders*
El_lovo
Zuna
you should vote for me then

You don't qualify. Baggoock. 3nodding
Zuna

No worries. I think as long as they got lots of vote recently they're on there. Doesn't differentiate between a 1 or a 10.
White Meteor
Zuna

No worries. I think as long as they got lots of vote recently they're on there. Doesn't differentiate between a 1 or a 10.

Oh I figured, I was mostly joking about it. There was one Avatar that only wore a pair of pants. Baggooocck! xd !
Zuna

Oh I figured, I was mostly joking about it. There was one Avatar that only wore a pair of pants. Baggooocck! xd !

Oh, ok. I saw that one. There was also one that only had a ghost sheet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff