Welcome to Gaia! ::

o.o; New poll?

1 100.0% [ 3320 ]
Total Votes:[ 3320 ]

l+_+l
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I just came back from the hospital last night. Sorry I wasn't on yesterday.

D: Are you okay?

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Isaviel Snape
l+_+l
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I just came back from the hospital last night. Sorry I wasn't on yesterday.

D: Are you okay?
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yeah. After I logged out the day before yesterday, I blacked out before leaving the computer lab. For some reason, the persont hat called the ambulance couldn't find my pulse. So I spent the night at the hospotal.
l+_+l
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yeah. After I logged out the day before yesterday, I blacked out before leaving the computer lab. For some reason, the persont hat called the ambulance couldn't find my pulse. So I spent the night at the hospotal.

gonk *cling* Should you not be resting?
*fussfussfuss* <3

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Isaviel Snape
l+_+l

*fussfussfuss* <3
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Nah. I had much rest yesterday. Though I could have said something better than, "Gah. Ka...Kakarot!!!" when I awoke. xd
l+_+l
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Nah. I had much rest yesterday. Though I could have said something better than, "Gah. Ka...Kakarot!!!" when I awoke. xd

xd
As long as you look after yourself. sad
-wanders in- neutral A lot of the avies in the arena don't impress me. ><;;

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.^_^ I will. The doctors just told me that I fainted due to a combonation of heat exhaustion and lack of sleep.

Tipsy Roisterer

l+_+l
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.^_^ I will. The doctors just told me that I fainted due to a combonation of heat exhaustion and lack of sleep.

*hugs*

Blame it all on Gaia!

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Sei Sei
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.^_^ I think it's always going to be that way. There will be some that will and some that won't.

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Deazy
*hugs*

Blame it all on Gaia!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*Hugs back* I don't think I can. Gaia is my mistress.
l+_+l
Sei Sei
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.^_^ I think it's always going to be that way. There will be some that will and some that won't.
I know but there's some good original ones but I hardly ever see them in the avies of the moment.

8,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
l+_+l
Isaviel Snape
l+_+l

*fussfussfuss* <3
:blinks: That wouldn't have been my first choice of words sweatdrop

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Sei Sei
I know but there's some good original ones but I hardly ever see them in the avies of the moment.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xp Usually the bad ones tend to show more because they are voted on most recently. Which I think that's how the Avatars of the moment works.... aside from being completely random.

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Y Link
:blinks: That wouldn't have been my first choice of words sweatdrop
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XD DBZ fan. Vegeta 4 Lyfe!!!1111 scream xd
l+_+l
Sei Sei
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xp Usually the bad ones tend to show more because they are voted on most recently. Which I think that's how the Avatars of the moment works.... aside from being completely random.
Ah I hope so. I'd hate to see some of those avies win. xP

Random- I'm signd up for next week. How do you think I'll do? ><;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas