o.o; New poll?

1 100.0% [ 3320 ]
Total Votes:[ 3320 ]

Invisible Inquisitor

11,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
Whoa, they must have just recomputed the standings or something, I went from 25 to 43 without my average changing much. confused

Which is funny because when I first got on, I was at 20, then dropped to 25 within a few moments. confused

Maybe someone's getting a bunch of plusvotes?

oh, and topten, text-only, because I'm too lazy to take a screencap, edit it physically down in paint, convert it to a gif or something at imagemagick, then upload it.
sweatdrop
    1. Mystic Rav3n
    Average: 7.447
    2. Mister President
    Average: 7.395
    3. candycrack
    Average: 7.392
    4. FrozenSyne
    Average: 7.361
    5. Zuna
    Average: 7.324
    6. Choness
    Average: 7.321
    7. Snazzle
    Average: 7.295
    8. Mikeal_Myers
    Average: 7.292
    9. ll Pocky ll
    Average: 7.285
    10. Akasha Naida
    Average: 7.281
Thanks. Cluck. :3

My average dropped just slightly too and I dropped at least 15 ranks right after the downtime. O.x
Zuna's still in the running I see. surprised

My average rose a little over the downtime, it would be nice if I could break over a 6 for my first AvA attempt. whee

Invisible Inquisitor

11,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
I need to scram. I'm tired and so sore I swear someone's been beating me up when I've not been watching. ><

Sexy Shapeshifter

Rayinte
I need to scram. I'm tired and so sore I swear someone's been beating me up when I've not been watching. ><

hate that feeling, night Ray!
Ashram_VII

My average rose a little over the downtime, it would be nice if I could break over a 6 for my first AvA attempt. whee

3nodding heart

Trying to stay up there, somewhere. xd ;
Zuna
Ashram_VII

3nodding heart

I already did my part as a voter, now its up to everyone else. 3nodding

Incidentally ... does anyone else feel that the current Top 3 (curtousy of Ray) are a bit ... ah ... overdone and boring?
Ashram_VII
Zuna
Ashram_VII

3nodding heart

Incidentally ... does anyone else feel that the current Top 3 (curtousy of Ray) are a bit ... ah ... overdone and boring?

Thank you. whee

I am not sure, I haven't looked them up. ^^;
Ashram_VII

I like number 3, but I find 1 and 2 to be incredibly uninspiring (plus they're very similar... nothing stands out).
Ashram_VII
Zuna
Ashram_VII

3nodding heart

It's downright embarrasing to be losing to #1 and #2. Most of the current 10 are just so underwhelming I can't imagine how they broke into the top 500.
*looks*
That's number one? D:
(Or was)

Tipsy Roisterer

I think he still is number one.

I have five minutes to myself - huzzah! I will waste them on Gaia xd
xd heart That's the spirit!

Sparkly Fairy

well.. school is canceled gonk I've got both "kids" home sweatdrop the big one and little one xD

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I just came back from the hospital last night. Sorry I wasn't on yesterday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff