Welcome to Gaia! ::

o.o; New poll?

1 100.0% [ 3320 ]
Total Votes:[ 3320 ]

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XD It's up, but after another 38 hours Gaia-ing, I must head home to slumber. My head is starting to heat up and throb. I seriously hope it's not a cold. For if it is, I many not be able to come on tomorrow. T__T If I don't, I require full reports be made.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If you have screencapping ablities, use it to capture the Top 10 when you see it. Usually at the Top of every hour! >>; I find it by clicking View All submissions over and over again until you see Top Ten. XD Ah, enough bossing. I'm out. Good night peeps.

Aged Gaian

Jonas Albrecht
Ashram_VII
Just don't lay an egg. xd

I'm still quite confused ... a large majority of the Top 10 are plain ... and the descriptions ... meh.

EDIT:: What kind of things do they ask about in the interview?

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11362996

Wow... who voted up for the one in 7th place?

That is one of the worst avatars I've seen that entered last week. confused

Generous Giver

get some rest that seems to always make things better and any way noting seems to be happening at the moment.

Invisible Inquisitor

11,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
*yawn* Just got home from work.

LONG DAY. crying

*will catch up on the backlog starting at page 82 ... later*

... *missed page 100*

Damn you guys were spammy today. *pout*

Eloquent Elder

Rayinte
*yawn* Just got home from work.

LONG DAY. crying

*will catch up on the backlog starting at page 82 ... later*

... *missed page 100*

Damn you guys were spammy today. *pout*

Sorry... my fault. sweatdrop Well... DKD didn't help offering 2k to the poster who broke 100.

*shakes fist at Jonas*

8,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
So that's how you all got here so fast surprised You basically spammed your way here whee
I am a golden god.

Eloquent Elder

Y Link
So that's how you all got here so fast surprised You basically spammed your way here whee

Funny. When I do spam and a mod sees it, he laughs. When I wasn't spamming, I get reported for it and warned. rolleyes

Invisible Inquisitor

11,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
*pets Py*

Well, I got a warning for, get this, answering a "Yes or No?" question in the Q&A with a "Yes."

Eloquent Elder

Jonas Albrecht
I am a golden god.

Who does that conjure up images of a cowboy pissing himself for me? rofl

Eloquent Elder

Rayinte
*pets Py*

Well, I got a warning for, get this, answering a "Yes or No?" question in the Q&A with a "Yes."

What the ********? How do they PICK mods these days?

Nevermind... I already know. And that's the problem. -_-

Invisible Inquisitor

11,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
Yes, well, she's not a mod anymore.

*sigh* I just want to check my current standings and go to bed. *whaps her computer* is that too much to ask?

8,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
Huh? What? Mods? I'm lost. gonk

Invisible Inquisitor

11,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
Y Link
Huh? What? Mods? I'm lost. gonk

Py was grousing about how she got a warning for being "spammy/abusive" in a thread where a moron was pulling accusations out of her a**. Pyre pretty much said so--but in much kinder terminology.

And I brought up my only negative mod-run-in where I got warned for spam for replying "yes" to a "yes or no?" question. And that particular mod which warned me is no longer modly.

So I'm kinda gloating. biggrin

Also, I like cookies, saw my score, am jazzed that nobody's commented "OMG IT SUCKS" yet (and if someone sees this and posts that as a joke, I will seriously cry, so please don't, okay? I'm all emotional mood-swingy lately...) and also... since my computer is being SUCH a b***h, much like people whose names shall not be mentioned, I'm going to go off and play uh, Pokemon or something with the Tadpole.

*pets her brudder* <3

Goodnight guys.
Holy cow, this is still up? Crazygonuts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff