o.o; New poll?

1 100.0% [ 3320 ]
Total Votes:[ 3320 ]

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Sei Sei
Ah I hope so. I'd hate to see some of those avies win. xP

Random- I'm signd up for next week. How do you think I'll do? ><;;
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Well not everything turns out how we planned. xp One of life's many disappointments. ^_^ I think you'd do fairly well.

8,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
l+_+l
Y Link
:blinks: That wouldn't have been my first choice of words sweatdrop
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XD DBZ fan. Vegeta 4 Lyfe!!!1111 scream xd
I know what that was which is why I said that wouldn't have been my first choice of words. xd

Why is kind of funny when I make a mental picture xd
l+_+l
Sei Sei

Random- I'm signd up for next week. How do you think I'll do? ><;;
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Well not everything turns out how we planned. xp One of life's many disappointments. ^_^ I think you'd do fairly well.
Ya I know. >< And thanks. n.n <3

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Y Link
l+_+l
Y Link
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XD DBZ fan. Vegeta 4 Lyfe!!!1111 scream xd
I know what that was which is why I said that wouldn't have been my first choice of words. xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XD Yeah. Yours might be,"When peace returns to Hyrule, it will be time for us to say goodbye!"

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Sei Sei
Ya I know. >< And thanks. n.n <3
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.^_^ You're welcome.
Yesh Zuna's at top! >:3 <3
Yes! The Poe fish made it up to the the Top 10! xd

And Zuna is numero uno.

Gotta fly! *zips away*

8,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
l+_+l
Y Link
l+_+l
Y Link

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XD Yeah. Yours might be,"When peace returns to Hyrule, it will be time for us to say goodbye!"
Those emotes of yours just add more hillarity to your comments. xd
Sei Sei
l+_+l
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xp Usually the bad ones tend to show more because they are voted on most recently. Which I think that's how the Avatars of the moment works.... aside from being completely random.

Hopefully they won't win. eek Besides, I thought the new algorythm thing meant that the people who were in the top ten on the first day are going to win? (cuz thats what it was like last week?) sweatdrop Which means my current score is actually 100-something, seeing as thats what it was on the first day. cry

Why? Why can't we just see the true scores? whee
Mystic Rush
Sei Sei
l+_+l
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xp Usually the bad ones tend to show more because they are voted on most recently. Which I think that's how the Avatars of the moment works.... aside from being completely random.

Hopefully they won't win. eek Besides, I thought the new algorythm thing meant that the people who were in the top ten on the first day are going to win? (cuz thats what it was like last week?) sweatdrop Which means my current score is actually 100-something, seeing as thats what it was on the first day. cry

Dunno. ><

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Y Link
Those emotes of yours just add more hillarity to your comments. xd
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Iunno why, but they became a habit after a bit. I guess after using them more than the Gaia offered smileys, I adapted. xd

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Mystic Rush
Sei Sei
l+_+l

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."

8,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
l+_+l
Mystic Rush
Sei Sei
l+_+l

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
:sigh bubble:
Heya, you there? Sorry, had to look up your posts because the (goddamn) PMs are disabled. domokun Just wanted to give ya this.

User Image

Hope ya like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas