• Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl
That's awesome. There's this kid at my brother's school who looks a lot like Canada. When I saw him he was even wearing the red hoodie sweater and had glasses. I was like "OMG NO WAY!" XD Wonderful fan moment.

OMG o: That's... AMAZING emotion_kirakira Does he have the curl? :'D My friend's planning on making a Canada cosplay but when Canada was a kid, not chibi Canada, but this version of Canada.
Colonial Canada? With the vest (<.<;; Clicking external links to sites I don't know frightens me... XD That's what I get for having Kaspersky).

He didn't have the curl but he had the right hair style.

Eheheh yeah Colonial Canada sweatdrop Didn't know what that version was called = u =
OMG o: Picture xDDDD
XD I can't take a picture of him because he's a junior and it's school property. Wish I could though.

Oh I see o: But that's still awesome, Hetalia lookalikes emotion_dowant
XD It's always fun when you find someone who looks like one of your favourite characters.

It'd be awesome if that Canada look-a-like had twin brother. Haha!

Blessed Sex Symbol

Prodigious_girl
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl
Colonial Canada? With the vest (<.<;; Clicking external links to sites I don't know frightens me... XD That's what I get for having Kaspersky).

Eheheh yeah Colonial Canada sweatdrop Didn't know what that version was called = u =
XD I can't take a picture of him because he's a junior and it's school property. Wish I could though.

XD It's always fun when you find someone who looks like one of your favourite characters.

Real life America! emotion_dowant I'd love to see a real life Italy cause of the curl xD

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl

Real life America! emotion_dowant I'd love to see a real life Italy cause of the curl xD
XD You really love curls, don't you?

Blessed Sex Symbol

Prodigious_girl
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl

I find them interesting xD Especially since even China has a curl emotion_dowant emotion_awesome

Wheezing Phantom

โ™š China

User Image

I loveee the China and Japan episode. xD
i dont like hetalia

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl

I find them interesting xD Especially since even China has a curl emotion_dowant emotion_awesome
Huh...I guess he kinda does sometimes.

<.<;; I still think the "King of Curl" is Austria though.

Blessed Sex Symbol

Prodigious_girl
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl

Huh...I guess he kinda does sometimes.

At times the curl shows, like when he was raging right before smacking a wall, then kicking it down xD
How Austria? o:

Wheezing Phantom

Prodigious_girl

โ™š China

User Image

I second that xD

Chatty Informer

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
@Booberry: 'Tis true, but still...with the whole Japan havin' a whole forest nicknamed 'the suicide forest' I kinda worry about him. >.<"

@Prodigious_girl: Oh hells yes. Italy's may be more stand off-ish, but it's only one strand. Austria's got like...a whole...uh, section-? multiple strands?-that stand up in a double curl.

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Guys, guys!

This is freakin' adorable. I'm starting to become a real fan of the F.A.C.E. family! =D

I love the pictures of these four together for some reason.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Prodigious_girl
I thought Todd did a great job too, but I'm glad he went with Italy and Scott was picked up as England. XD Even though I wish they had stuck to a REAL English accent instead of the "Stewie English".

Yep. There can be many good Englands, but there can be only one Italy, and that is Namika- *shot* I mean Todd. Yeah, totally what I meant.

Can't wait for Funimation to dub Hong Kong though. Wonder who he'll be~?

Questionable Genius

playing hetaoni atm. is having trouble clearing it. >.< that game is so damn sad

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
How Austria? o:
XD How NOT Austria. As people have said above he's got the biggest curl by far. Australia's got a couple of curls too.

Misuki Marishima
I'm starting to become a real fan of the F.A.C.E. family! =D
I love F.A.C.E. too.

Mitsuki Horenake
Prodigious_girl
I thought Todd did a great job too, but I'm glad he went with Italy and Scott was picked up as England. XD Even though I wish they had stuck to a REAL English accent instead of the "Stewie English".

Yep. There can be many good Englands...

Can't wait for Funimation to dub Hong Kong though. Wonder who he'll be~?
*gasp* Not fair. ;-; Poor Scott.

Who will be Hong Kong... XD Travis Willingham?

xkandi
playing hetaoni atm. is having trouble clearing it. >.< that game is so damn sad
;-; I wish the creator would finish loading the scenes, but from what I understand she was directly affected by that major earthquake in Japan.

Capitalist

Misuki Marishima
Guys, guys!

This is freakin' adorable. I'm starting to become a real fan of the F.A.C.E. family! =D

I love the pictures of these four together for some reason.

ยป { Oh my god, that's adorable! emotion_kirakira

I can imagine Arthur saying, "Alfred, get down here this instant!" XD }

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas