Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Anime should be on AS?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 22, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40 41 42 > >>

INUYASHA!!! oh... n orphen series 2 ^^ N DEFINATELY CHOBITS!!! CHOBITS ALL THE WAY!!!
only good anime u mensioned was chobits but......it should realy be Naruto cause it is funny, cool, and naruto is a beast....plus sakura is kinda cute.... redface
Well... I kinda want fruits basket on there... since they've already shown Trigun, Cowboybebop,Wolf's rain, and some others...
you should have put Naturo on there... xd
Mamoru176
Saiyuki! i love that show!

Ditto
biggrin They must put TENCHI MUYO on Adultswim! THEY MUST! AND Samuri X
tenchi muyo cyber team in akihabera lets dance with papa and burn up excess
I'd like to see Saiyuki, but then again, i have the series. blaugh xd 3nodding
I want Ranma 1/2,but they already said they would do it.They need to get rid of the Aqua Teen and SeaLab and the rest of that crap.It's not funny and the would do so much better if they had more anime,doesn't matter which.Love Hina would be nice,except the Samurai girl is dubbed with the same guy who does Izzy in the Digimon series.But the best would be Ai Yori Aoshi.
i think naruto should be on AS ninja
I Think Neon Genesis Evangelion, should be on Adult Swim, and not just a few episodes! But hey i could do without Adult Swim all together if someone could just tell me if they actually have a channel that shows it.
So Does anyone?
Naruto and full metal alchemist
i think Card captor sakura should or atleast be on toonami because i love that show or sailor moon!
Midor no Hibi should be on AW. And maybe Miami Guns. Oh and Great Teacher Onizuka.
i think ranma because ive never seen it i only read the manga

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces