Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Anime should be on AS?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 22, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 > >>

I would probably watch Yug-ioh if it where on Adult Swim...
stare Just add some cursing and more violence and I might even consider watching and actually enjoying it stare Im serious too...
I wish that they would put Tokyo Mew Mew on [adult swim] and I wish they would also put FLCL back on, why did they take it off in the first place?
I think more the question is why adult swim doesnt show its anime earlier.
I wish they would show Ranma 1/2. It's hilariuous! smile

Bashful Bookworm

12,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
I have never heard of most of those anime so i cant say Im really a anime fan...or am I? I have no idea but I would like to see Chobit cause from the pics I've seen on the net and what u guys say about it so cool. And I agree with alot of you they need something new.
i say they should have Rurouni Kenshin, Outlaw Star, and Pilot Candidate (Candidate Goddess) on AS and i'd also like new things for me to get into
yugi_dogz
I would like them to put Yu-Gi-Oh! on Adult Swim!! Get them away from KidsWB: 4Kids and Funimation!! They destroyed the show >.<

Um... They put the regular YuGiOh on Cartoon Network. It's the same as Wb's but it's not on WB if it makes you happy. I think on at 9:00 or something... Morning and night. Same time. But I'm not for sure about the times. I haven't watched T.V. in a long time. Nothing good is ever on anymore.
Oninekosan
User Image
nice
I wouold love to see chobits on adult swim... it would fit in really well with the run of shows they have... plus i just love Chi!
so cute!
Fruits basket should be on adult swim, I heart that show. 3nodding
i think it shood b chobits, becuz da DVDs cost too much.
I say either Saiyuki or Full Metal Panic.
Fruits Basket would be good just to change things up. less gun play for a while
What the heck is Adult Schwim? Or whatever?
Um.. I'm from Sweden if you wonder 3nodding But i voted for Chobits heart
I would like to see Chobits on AS
Why doesn't anyone say Hellsing? Hellsing is awesome! ^_^ Go Alucard! biggrin Heehee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff