Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Anime should be on AS?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 22, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41 42 > >>

hey AS already has a great bloody gorey demon-filled show inuyasha (hes probably the best-looking demon you could ever dream of) redface heart
Hrm.. I think maybe Full Metal Panic, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Chobits, Love Hina.. Eva.. all would be popular on there. They all have a broad fanbase. And AS really seems to like the action animes, so I put some of them.. along with the "fanservice" animes. ^.~ Cuz.. everyone loves that right?
Naruto. I'd LOVE to see all the ninja action animated, and if it was on Adult Swim, they wouldn't have to edit out the blood/change the dialogue/basically screw it up. As much.
It would be awesome if they would show Samurai Deeper Kyo, Star Ocean EX *drools*, Gravitation, Cat Girl Nuku Nuku, Fruits Basket, and/or Neon Genesis Evangelion! THEY'VE NEVER SHOWN NEON GENESIS ON CN!! *dies* But mostly I'd want to see Star Ocean and Samurai Deeper Kyo (since it's unlikely they'd show Gravi... crying )
I really hate when any anime is on adult swim. >_>
I mean, Full Metal Alchemist is gonna be on soon enough, meaning bad dubbing, cutting down of scenes, and the most annoying thing: fangirls/boys.

Inuyasha was never my favorite, and never will be, but the regression of it, is horrible.

Its probably just me, but I like it when the anime I know, isnt known by most of the population, because then all I hear is retarded squealing on how "this bishi is so kawaii".

I guess they should, if anything, an anime that caters to all peoples wants and needs, that can not be ruined by fans (haha, thats probably nonexsistant).

FLCL was a good one, because it was so insane it turned a lot of people off.

I have no point, I'm totally shutting up now, and going to make pancakes.
fu-do
I really hate when any anime is on adult swim. >_>
I mean, Full Metal Alchemist is gonna be on soon enough, meaning bad dubbing, cutting down of scenes, and the most annoying thing: fangirls/boys.

Inuyasha was never my favorite, and never will be, but the regression of it, is horrible.

Its probably just me, but I like it when the anime I know, isnt known by most of the population, because then all I hear is retarded squealing on how "this bishi is so kawaii".

I guess they should, if anything, an anime that caters to all peoples wants and needs, that can not be ruined by fans (haha, thats probably nonexsistant).

FLCL was a good one, because it was so insane it turned a lot of people off.

I have no point, I'm totally shutting up now, and going to make pancakes.

You're right about that. I'm so sick of Inuyasha and Kenshin, because it's been so OVERPLAYED it just annoys the hell out of me when people say "OMG I LIEK <3 INUYASHA!" I have no problem if you like it (and like other animes) just please, don't go around spazing out about it. I don't spaz about GW and I'm a 7 year fan of it. I think now I'm ranting, too. xd But you're completely correct about anime on CN. GET THE ANIME NETWORK, EVERYONE!!! xd

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
id wanna c fruits basket or hellsing
i think flcl should come again. but for the kick a**-ness of it "samuri X" the shows be4 kension(i can't spell)
NoExplanation
lordkyo101

Inuyasha IS NOT!IS NOT!IS NOT! trashy anime so shut up!
Inuyasha is too trashy anime, i don't see what makes it appeal to people
I really do not want adult swim and the dubbing people to mess up any more anime. stare
I want to see fruits basket on AS. biggrin

Ruthless Healer

*blinks* there's just too many to choose from.. xp
Other anime.
Berserk, dood. All the way, no question... May be a bit bloody, but they should be able to show it all...... on second thought, they wouldn't..... BUT THEY SHOULD!!! Guts Rules!!!
Adult Swim should be showing CHOBITS!!!!!!!!!!! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces