Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Anime should be on AS?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 22, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Asking for Helling or Excel Saga is pretty unrealistic. Public censors would take a lot out of those shows, and I still think the Hellsing dub actors don't sound British enough.
I vote, if they redo the voices (those horrible English voices, stressed ) the Revolutionary Girl Utena should go on the air. RahXephon would be fun too.
Saiyuki or Fruits Basket. either way, they're both great.
They need to put Kenshin back on! Kenshin!!!!
They deffenetly need to but Fruits Basket on! I have the manga but I wanna see the episodes and I'm broke!
I want ANY anime on AS. But fruits basket would be great XD
I forget the name but it created by the guy who created Trigun and it is based on a ps2 game.
They'll most likely put Hellsing on. It's that hardcore/bloody s**t that they want on. They'll probably not go for any shoujo, as it figures.
LunariChaos
I just want some new blood in the Adult Swim lineup >< All of the same shows all the time... *sigh* at least we get Full Metal Alchemist in October biggrin

YAY! Go FMA!^^

Demons...blood....gore....four bishies...you just descibed Yu Yu Hakusho! 4laugh
i would really like to see fruits basket on adult swim...so i dont have to buy it...
gundam endlesswaltz
ninja scroll

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I definatley agree with the fact the need more gore, so Hellsing woud be a good choice. I also would like to see Saiyuki, although I know the dubbed version would be painful to watch, but it's free so whatever.

One anime that's not on your pole that I think would make a good addition would be Excel Saga. It hilarious and completely radom, which would be a good filler now that FLCL is off the air.
Saiyuki! Woo! blaugh
i want to see excel saga cause i can't buy it. crying
I would say Chobits or Ayashi No Ceres but I dun wanna know how bad they would butcher those series to make it out for tv viewing so I'd have to go with Fruits Basket. I'm dying to see the dubbed version anyways

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff