Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Anime should be on AS?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 22, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41 42 > >>

ranma 1/2 should be on as
I think that they should play Outlaw Star
they have already played the b***h boofing bird ^^ and outlaw star, but i wouldnt mind seeing outlaw star again ^__~ it was ok
blood_tears13
Chobits
as long as its not dubed!!!chii is SOOOO retarted in that versan, se IS brain dead in the manga, but her voice is NOT supposed to soind stupid and squeeky!!!>.< t pisses me of with these things american translaters get away with these days..sheeesh
I just recently got into saiyuki i and that would be cool to see on adult swim, way easyer than buying the rest of the dvds anyway. And Hellsing is also an awesome one i would like to see on the show.
I'm sure someone already mentioned this... but I want Neon Genesis Evangelion... sweatdrop
Keep in mind that Adult Swim is a viewing hour for mature audiences. Not an anime block. It has an anime section for it, but it's for stuff you wouldn't see on the Saturday morning Cartoon block. I REALLY don't think they'd play Chobits or Fruits Basket during that time. They'd get killed. Personally, I think the best choice on the list would be Hellsing. They have their demon anime already, and we all know no one wants that to die. >.> And I don't want them to get rid of Cowboy Bebop. I still haven't seen every episode yet, and it's worth it to watch them again.
Samurai Deeper Kyo heart
Infinite Ryvius. Gundum seed(keep it on)
i think hellsing should be on adult swim
But...but I LOVE Cowboy Bebop... ;o;
i think they should put hellsing, golden boy, Tenchi, chobits, jing King Of Bandits. on there they need to take cowboy bebop off and trigun even thought i still love vash!
Cerena Anchors
I'm tired of seeing the same anime over and over. Cowboy Bebop is just old and so is Trigun. Name the anime you want seen on AS. And if you have other anime networks then don't bother. I think Saiyuki should be on AS! It's got everything AS needs. Demons, blood,gore, kickass storyline, and four hot bishies heart

I agree! Saiyuki would be an awsome anime to have shown instead of watching it whenever they get a new episode on Comcast on demand.... stare biggrin
AHH i heart cowboy bebop and trigun! but i would LOVE to see gundam wing... uber hearts to heero and duo!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff