Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you watch more or less anime lately?

OMG A LOT MORE!! 0.20238095238095 20.2% [ 34 ]
About the same amount. 0.26785714285714 26.8% [ 45 ]
A lot less, buddy. A lot less. 0.5297619047619 53.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 168 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

I would have to say more. I have a small collection of both book and movie. Mostly things like D.N.Angel, InuYasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Princess Monanoke and Howls Moving Castle. A fiew others as well. I'm addicted!

Chimera_69's Husbando

14,175 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I was looking at some Anime on youtube, I read the manga and when I got to the 7th episode of the Anime I thought 'Oh God, this is directed at guys with all the pictures of the main character naked' not to mention the male characters where so over dramatic I stopped watching it.

It's animes like that I hate the most.

Thirteenth Officer

28,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
Well less for now since i have been playing visual novels haha

Liberal Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I've been watching a lot less these days mainly because I'm busy with school and such. Plus I'm reading Lotr for the first time and I'm addicted.

Devoted Miko

I don't really watch that much anime anymore. I mostly just watch the odd episode of a Magical Gril show. But I do read quite a lot of manga.

Shy Sweetheart

I used to watch at least thirteen shows per season. Now I haven't seen an anime in like... six months.
I don't know why, I've just lost interest in everything and spend most of my days sleeping. I want to get back into anime but not to the same crazy extent that I used to.

Dedicated Loiterer

5-6 years ago I was kind of a weeb, and watched way too much. >_>

Now it's only once in a while, with the occasional binge when I really get into a series (such as Baccano!).
Less, sadly. Mainly because I'm always very busy now. Plus, there's several series I would love to watch as an anime, but those aren't being animated.

Shadowy Gaian

5,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Less, mostly because titles i was watching came to a finale episode... think I'm down to only 4 animes now. (That said, I'm a little lazy with looking for new anime to watch)

18,325 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
tbh the new anime now days are not into my likings and plus i have too many work to do for school.
so i don't really get to watch as much as i used to. but i still read mangas c: the anime that im only watching are one piece and naruto, the rest are on stand by. hopefully march break comes so i can resume the rest ^^

Romantic Lover

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I watch a lot less. I work a lot, have friends and my boyfriend, plus the newest season has very few shows that I'm interested in. I'm only really following Magi and Amnesia of this season.

I find I'm reading and writing more, I want to play more video games too. I have too many I haven't finished.
I used to love anime but these days I couldn't finish a single anime series because it's either I'm too busy or I'm reading manga. biggrin When I do try to watch, I am very conscious of my surroundings and besides, for some reason, I just don't fit with mecha anime or sword fights and martial arts much- maybe horror, romance, mystery,fantasy and supernatural. I also havethe tendency to dislike very seemingly ordinary or "boring" things. sad
I watch anime a lot less than before. I used to watch Bleach every week.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff