About the same amount. 0.26785714285714 26.8% [ 45 ]
A lot less, buddy. A lot less. 0.5297619047619 53.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 168 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

7,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
I've actually been watching a lot more lately because I'm on holiday break. I think when I get back into school again I won't be watching it at all.

I'm trying to get started on watching the Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/Dragon Ball GT or whatever but I can't find time.

So these couple weeks A TON MORE, in general it's dramatically less. Mostly because most of the new animes are garbage and copying older great ones.

One that I actually got into for a while was High School of the Dead, and I was disappointed when I found that there was only one season.

So yeah. A lot less overall.
I've been wanting to watch some more lately, but dunno wich one..
IS naruto Shippuden still worth watching? so many episodes I left it like long time ago lol, so many fillers

Dapper Ladykiller

This season's great.

But, I've never had a lot of free time, I just make time by cutting out studying and sleep. But, here lately I've been studying and sleeping.

I thought I'd have some time during the Christmas break. LOL, having time around the holidays, silly me.
I've been reading manga instead surprised

Shirtless Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I'm only a newbie to the whole animu and mango thing, but I'd say that I watch a lot more than I used to be.
I was clearing a 12 parter in about a week and now I'm clearing double that in one day.

I have a lot of free time now due to the holidays down here in Aus, so I've really started to get right into this whole dealio.

Partying Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
I've been watching way less anime, I used to watch it all the time and go to conventions and stuff. But I've been so busy with school and stuff until now I haven't been watching much.

I have time now though, getting back into it 3nodding
about the same amount.
a lot less. sad
same I guess...which isn't a lot to begin with. too little time lately. neutral

Beloved Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
super forsooth
I don't find Space Bros to be too slow, but to each their own.

It's not terribly slow, I just find that they tend to drag out certain moments, and that they like to postpone important news as late as possible (for example, it took them several episodes to show whether if Mutta is accepted, because they played the backstories and stuff)
When I was young, I would watch a lot.Lately, I have been watching drama more than anime.i still read manga :]

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Gunnisberg
I've toned down on watching anime ever since I got minecraft and a decent game pc.

Also explain further on the seasons question, i didn't get it.

Well, I kind of meant to ask, do you find lots of goodies in recent season(s)? Or did you use to find more back in the days? [For recent season, I'd say K Project, Sukitte Ii Na Yo, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Sword Art Online, Shinsekai Yori, Zetsuen no Tempest, etc.]

Linalee's Spouse

Fashionable Elder

a whole lot more
naturally i would watch maybe one anime in its entirety every 2 years and little bits of a series here and there, but this year ive finished about.... 5? anime, watched 2 that i didnt finish, and im currently keeping up with 3 more right now

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Pslightly Psycho
This morning I started Btooom! but I can't see that changing my mind, I'm gettin' too old for this s**t.

Personally, I recommend that. It turned out different from what I have expected, though if the first episode doesn't catch you much, the rest won't either I think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff