< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Haunter

41,650 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Colonel Gabrielle
Pslightly Psycho
This morning I started Btooom! but I can't see that changing my mind, I'm gettin' too old for this s**t.

Personally, I recommend that. It turned out different from what I have expected, though if the first episode doesn't catch you much, the rest won't either I think.

Actually... It caught me enough that I'm now on episode 6, probably be totally caught up some time tomorrow if I use this as a break everytime I get sick of working. Gave it a try purely 'cause the name caught my eye in the sidebar after watching something else (not anime) and I'm kinda glad I did.

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
User Image

Less mostly due to the fact I don't have as much time as I used to, so I end up doing other things that need to be done.

Shy Gaian

GET YOUR

I haven't been keeping up with anime at all recently. The last I watched of an anime was Black Butler on netflix, and a week later it was taken down.

CRAYON
Less. There's been less interesting things to watch.

Beloved Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Pslightly Psycho
Colonel Gabrielle
Pslightly Psycho
This morning I started Btooom! but I can't see that changing my mind, I'm gettin' too old for this s**t.

Personally, I recommend that. It turned out different from what I have expected, though if the first episode doesn't catch you much, the rest won't either I think.

Actually... It caught me enough that I'm now on episode 6, probably be totally caught up some time tomorrow if I use this as a break everytime I get sick of working. Gave it a try purely 'cause the name caught my eye in the sidebar after watching something else (not anime) and I'm kinda glad I did.

I'm glad to hear that. I don't even know how I got into it but I'm glad I did. I usually don't like this genre, and I guessed the guy would be like "FINALLY THIS IS MY CHANCE TO ENJOY WHAT I DO ON THE COMPUTER", but he seems quite intelligent, and I like that. I also like the twists.

Vermillion Bibliophile

Less, though mostly because I just don't have as much free time. And what time I do have, I have other things I like to take care of (gaia being a prime example of other things)

If you've got nothing else to do, what does it matter how slow the series is? You never know if once it gets up and going it'll be worth the slow beginning. (though from the few I've seen, I haven't really seen any that were slow)

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Zero the Crimson
If you've got nothing else to do, what does it matter how slow the series is? You never know if once it gets up and going it'll be worth the slow beginning. (though from the few I've seen, I haven't really seen any that were slow)

Well, after having seen 30+ episodes I really get the tempo of the anime, and I just don't want to waste my time on something I do not enjoy biggrin And it's not like it's slow to the point I can't watch it, but it is kind of frustrating in a way.

Vermillion Bibliophile

Colonel Gabrielle
Zero the Crimson

Well, after having seen 30+ episodes I really get the tempo of the anime, and I just don't want to waste my time on something I do not enjoy biggrin And it's not like it's slow to the point I can't watch it, but it is kind of frustrating in a way.

So it's either, waste time trying to get into a series that doesn't entirely seem to your liking...or waste time trying to find a series that's more to your liking?

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Less.

I've been more into gaming and Vocaloid lately, I'm afraid.

Man-Hungry Fairy

16,200 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
I've been watching less just because I've been catching up on my tokusatsu stuff. haha

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Zero the Crimson
Colonel Gabrielle
Zero the Crimson

So it's either, waste time trying to get into a series that doesn't entirely seem to your liking...or waste time trying to find a series that's more to your liking?

Yes crying

Vermillion Bibliophile

Colonel Gabrielle
Zero the Crimson
Colonel Gabrielle
Zero the Crimson

Yes crying

Seems a little counterproductive wouldn't you say?

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

More individual episodes (due to my university having an anime society) but less full series (due to work overload from said university)

((Don't genetically engineer crabs to be as big as men))

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Less. I've been watching a lot in this past week due to no school, but mainly I can only find time for manga and a couple new releases once a week. Grade 12 is awful, so I can only imagine university next year will be worse for my anime habit!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff