A lot less, buddy. A lot less. 0.5297619047619 53.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 168 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
I havent really been interested in any series in the past year or future series for winter/spring. I've been watching a lot of older stuff or stuff that I've been wanting to watch for a long time but havent gotten around to it.

The only thing I'm insanely interested in is Evangelion 3.0 in theaters in January.

I've been wanting to watch the end of Macross Frontier, which I've been putting off for like a month because I decided that I'd only watch anime in the gym while I'm working out and I've been putting off working out due to various reasons. emotion_donotwant I really want to watch the end.

Vermillion Bibliophile

Colonel Gabrielle
Zero the Crimson
Colonel Gabrielle
Zero the Crimson
Colonel Gabrielle
Zero the Crimson

So it's either, waste time trying to get into a series that doesn't entirely seem to your liking...or waste time trying to find a series that's more to your liking?

Yes crying

Seems a little counterproductive wouldn't you say?

Not really. I'd call it smart or logical. I mean, why waste my time on something I don't enjoy?

First of all, there are millions of people all across the world that could argue with that statement, but I'll leave that one be there.

Using that logic, do you instantly like a series on it's first episode, it's first scene? If you don't instantly like it the moment it starts, then by that logic, it's a waste of time and should be discarded.

Millions of people are my opposite, and millions of people would agree with me. Wanna count? biggrin [new thread idea!]

No, of course I give it more than just one single chance. Usually, if something is good, I get hooked instantly in the first episode. Art style, humour, character depth are the 3 main points for me, and these usually show already then. If I still can't decide, I give ep. 2 a chance as well. Sometimes, if I feel like I tossed something aside that could have been good, I give some later episodes a chance too.

Ah, I see.

Still seems a bit strange to me, but then again I don't exactly use a common method for viewing so....

Melodious Gentlewoman

25,990 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
The only time I'll watch Japanese animation anymore is if I'm watching Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, Spirited Away, and Howl's Moving Castle.

Gawker

More.

My winter break has started and I'm trying to watch all these. I recently finished watching Angel Beats! and now I'm not sure what I should start watching now. The reason why I'm watching anime during my winter break is because I usually don't have time to watch anime due to school and clubs. It has been months since I've watched any type of anime, so I'm relieved to have to time to watch some.

But, I have a buttload of anime to watch in my list, so I'm not sure if I can watch all of these in a span on 2 weeks. But, I can try.
A lot less. Although not totally intentional. I was following a lot of shows from 2009 - 2011, but at the end of 2011/early 2012 I got behind on some of them and then I never got back into them. And then I got a job, and then I had my first semester at university, full-time on top of the job. I had so little time.

The only series I've kept up with is One Piece.

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Less confused
I couldn't find much times to watch anime, need study hard.... Now i just follow a few anime only. (Like SAO, One piece, and Fairy tales)

Beasty's Superhero

Demonic Trash

More actually but thats still not alot, I think last year I might have watch a grand total of, 2 anime tops, and those two animes I marathoned through in one sitting (Black lagoon and angel beats) This year however i've watched a bit more, I rewatched black lagoon since i got the blue ray, Watch panty and stocking with my gf, Watch madoka earlier this year with her too (i hated this series) and I'm currently watching Tenchi muyo. . . .

So Yeah i'm on a slight anime upgrade from last year still TOTTALLY less from my highschool days
Sadly less.. There's just been no time and before I start a series, I usually think about whether I'll be able to finish it in several days because if I have to put in on hold for whatever reason and I don't get back to it right away, I tend to lose interest or sometimes I just forget the story plot. I'll have to start again from the very beginning.

I read more manga nowadays though as I find that I can finish a lot of them in one sitting

Newbie Noob

Less- I have been busy with my life to watch it anymore. But I am trying to go back into it now that I am on vacation from work. I have been busy with work and boyfriend. Too much of that and it results are 'don't have time'. LOL! I have finshed Sword Art Online just recently and I actually think it's good.

Dapper Genius

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Befriended 100
A lot less than I used to. I've been too busy with school and work to have enough time to sit down and start/finish a series
Used to be less since I skipped most anime this year as I watched mainly tokusatsu series, but now that I'm up to date on Kamen Rider, I'm getting back in the animu swing, mostly watching currently airing shows.
Significantly less due to the twin blades of lack of time, and lack of interest.

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

A lot less.

Familiar Phantom

13,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Personally I haven't had time, I've been super busy. Plus I haven't really watched any anime series over the year...I have been pulled into watching gaming videos by Nova.

Fashionable Fatcat

4,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
less
bcuz i haz no internet and i only own yyh and toonamis only on on saturdays

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash