Figures 0.034990868338038 3.5% [ 843 ]
Pictures 0.054623941557363 5.5% [ 1316 ]
Other 0.036526647849909 3.7% [ 880 ]
ALL CHIBI STUFF ROCKS!!!!!!! 0.55383529802424 55.4% [ 13343 ]
Total Votes:[ 24092 ]

Fashionable Explorer

AnimeJunkie-kun
Piperita
Ho god, I think need this, like, yesterday. The Katsura from the same series is also super cute, with the two different haircuts, but this... this is something else.

.... Unfortunately for Gin-chan, at this exact moment I am saving up money for something else. Which I don't even know when and if at all it would be released, but Hot Toys did buy the license, and someone with inside connections did confirm negotiations for turning that character into a figure, so... here's hoping it will happen, and happen all good-like. biggrin

Also, there's a royal Lelouch figure that's up for pre-orders, and I really like him too.

... Yes, I'm firmly back in the fangirl collector land. For now. BTW, hi, I haven't been here for a while! Junkie, love the signature.

Wow! From that figure you'd never guess Gin-chan is a complete idiot most of the time rofl ... I'd also love to have it whee ! And I find it really amusing that it comes with a bust of Soraichi lol !

Glad you're back mrgreen ! Unfortunately I haven't been able to add anything new to my collection lately, but I'm planning on getting a few things with Christmas money 3nodding . Gonna' get a few smaller gashapon-type figures this year so I can get merchandise to represent some of my newest fandoms... And this is something I'm considering getting whee . He'll look perfect hanging from my cell phone 4laugh !

Doumo arigatou gozaimasu! It's from a really hot Takest Matsu bara manga xd .

Well, he wasn't THE biggest idiot that group had, haha. I also think he wasn't always an idiot, it's just that he got older by the time Gintama rolled around, so he's sort of... stopped caring about most things. But yeah, for first impressions people would probably think it's a cool dark bloody samurai story, not a story about a bunch of people from all walks of life dicking around. I have to say though, Gintoki and Kagura are my two favourites. I'd also love a figure of Kagura in the cheongsam she's got (not 'cause I wanna perv on her, I just think her pants outfit is kinda plain and wouldn't look very well as a figure). And if I could get both, I'd be super happy.

Haha, I've been out of anime for a looong time. I watch Gintama occasionally, and I watched Rainbow <insert prison designation here that I never remember>, buuuuttt... That's about it, I think. I was all like "Rawr lets get figures from my favourite fandoms! Let's see, there's Gintama! And..... and.... and..... um.... ...... =_= .... I don't think there's anything else". The only other thing I could remember was Code Geass and Gundam 00, which only has gundam figures. There was a statue of a female character I kinda liked too, but she sold out long time ago and I don't want to risk buying a recast. I mostly watch Western things now, like movies and TV shows now. Thankfully I still likes the fantasy/sci-fi/comic stuffs, and there's plenty of merch of that.

Ever since I got into dolls I pretty much stopped adding to my collection, and gave away some of my plushies to either friends who wanted them (the boyfriend demanded the pink Ryuichi bunny when I offered) or to Salvation Army. I still have a nice amount, but only of characters I really like that are nice quality. I've put a stop on dolls now though, since I have to move out because my parents are getting divorced and are selling our house. I have this ONE figure I'm holding out for right now (Hot Toys X:FC Charles Xavier - oh please, all ye toy gods, hear my pleas and let him be a) actually released (for starters) and b) be really awesome. Deluxe not mandatory, but I will bring very, very generous daily offerings to your altar for a year if he's a DX. Doubt it though, not at this stage in the movie's popularity anyways), but I think I'm saving the rest of my money right now. I actually sort of find figurines to be really hard to maintain 'cause you have to dust the so often, and it ain't easy, with all of the little parts and stuff. razz

Heh, knew it was bara, haha. But I like how they look like dudes, but still attractive dudes nonetheless.

Bashful Streaker

12,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Not gonna lie. Plushie chibi's are like retarded versions of the characters, in my opinion. They look horrible.
I like Figures better. They actually look like the character... in a GOOD way.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
YaoiIsDelicious
Not gonna lie. Plushie chibi's are like retarded versions of the characters, in my opinion. They look horrible.

Understandable. You're not the first to post about liking figures better. You can't snuggle a figure, though xd .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Piperita
AnimeJunkie-kun
Piperita
Ho god, I think need this, like, yesterday. The Katsura from the same series is also super cute, with the two different haircuts, but this... this is something else.

.... Unfortunately for Gin-chan, at this exact moment I am saving up money for something else. Which I don't even know when and if at all it would be released, but Hot Toys did buy the license, and someone with inside connections did confirm negotiations for turning that character into a figure, so... here's hoping it will happen, and happen all good-like. biggrin

Also, there's a royal Lelouch figure that's up for pre-orders, and I really like him too.

... Yes, I'm firmly back in the fangirl collector land. For now. BTW, hi, I haven't been here for a while! Junkie, love the signature.

Wow! From that figure you'd never guess Gin-chan is a complete idiot most of the time rofl ... I'd also love to have it whee ! And I find it really amusing that it comes with a bust of Soraichi lol !

Glad you're back mrgreen ! Unfortunately I haven't been able to add anything new to my collection lately, but I'm planning on getting a few things with Christmas money 3nodding . Gonna' get a few smaller gashapon-type figures this year so I can get merchandise to represent some of my newest fandoms... And this is something I'm considering getting whee . He'll look perfect hanging from my cell phone 4laugh !

Doumo arigatou gozaimasu! It's from a really hot Takest Matsu bara manga xd .

Well, he wasn't THE biggest idiot that group had, haha. I also think he wasn't always an idiot, it's just that he got older by the time Gintama rolled around, so he's sort of... stopped caring about most things. But yeah, for first impressions people would probably think it's a cool dark bloody samurai story, not a story about a bunch of people from all walks of life dicking around. I have to say though, Gintoki and Kagura are my two favourites. I'd also love a figure of Kagura in the cheongsam she's got (not 'cause I wanna perv on her, I just think her pants outfit is kinda plain and wouldn't look very well as a figure). And if I could get both, I'd be super happy.

Haha, I've been out of anime for a looong time. I watch Gintama occasionally, and I watched Rainbow <insert prison designation here that I never remember>, buuuuttt... That's about it, I think. I was all like "Rawr lets get figures from my favourite fandoms! Let's see, there's Gintama! And..... and.... and..... um.... ...... =_= .... I don't think there's anything else". The only other thing I could remember was Code Geass and Gundam 00, which only has gundam figures. There was a statue of a female character I kinda liked too, but she sold out long time ago and I don't want to risk buying a recast. I mostly watch Western things now, like movies and TV shows now. Thankfully I still likes the fantasy/sci-fi/comic stuffs, and there's plenty of merch of that.

Ever since I got into dolls I pretty much stopped adding to my collection, and gave away some of my plushies to either friends who wanted them (the boyfriend demanded the pink Ryuichi bunny when I offered) or to Salvation Army. I still have a nice amount, but only of characters I really like that are nice quality. I've put a stop on dolls now though, since I have to move out because my parents are getting divorced and are selling our house. I have this ONE figure I'm holding out for right now (Hot Toys X:FC Charles Xavier - oh please, all ye toy gods, hear my pleas and let him be a) actually released (for starters) and b) be really awesome. Deluxe not mandatory, but I will bring very, very generous daily offerings to your altar for a year if he's a DX. Doubt it though, not at this stage in the movie's popularity anyways), but I think I'm saving the rest of my money right now. I actually sort of find figurines to be really hard to maintain 'cause you have to dust the so often, and it ain't easy, with all of the little parts and stuff. razz

Heh, knew it was bara, haha. But I like how they look like dudes, but still attractive dudes nonetheless.

Nah... Gintoki definitely isn't the biggest idiot xd . Though, there's no way you can really for sure who is the biggest idiot in the series rofl ... GinTama can be serious at times, though, at least. Anyway, Kagura's also one of my favorite characters, as well. Not sure what outfit you're referring to sweatdrop ... I do agree that her normal look is a little plain, though. I haven't seen any high-quality figures of her yet, but I'm sure she'll be made into one eventually.

Well, suppose you just grew out of your otaku phase. Can't say I'm really into any Western geek fandoms myself, but I can see why those fandoms exist, at least 3nodding . So, you gave away some of your plushies? Hope you still have some of your more collectible ones like Movie-version Edward Elric and MOVIC L...

Right. That's the beauty of bara xd . Bishies are cute, but I don't really find them "sexy" at all xp ...

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I had some inuyasha plushies but my sister threw them away...

Bashful Streaker

12,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
AnimeJunkie-kun
YaoiIsDelicious

Understandable. You're not the first to post about liking figures better. You can't snuggle a figure, though xd .

Haha, good point. But the fact that I don't even want to snuggle a retarded version of my favorite character really beats that purpose. XD To each his own.

Fashionable Explorer

AnimeJunkie-kun

Nah... Gintoki definitely isn't the biggest idiot xd . Though, there's no way you can really for sure who is the biggest idiot in the series rofl ... GinTama can be serious at times, though, at least. Anyway, Kagura's also one of my favorite characters, as well. Not sure what outfit you're referring to sweatdrop ... I do agree that her normal look is a little plain, though. I haven't seen any high-quality figures of her yet, but I'm sure she'll be made into one eventually.

Well, suppose you just grew out of your otaku phase. Can't say I'm really into any Western geek fandoms myself, but I can see why those fandoms exist, at least 3nodding . So, you gave away some of your plushies? Hope you still have some of your more collectible ones like Movie-version Edward Elric and MOVIC L...

Right. That's the beauty of bara xd . Bishies are cute, but I don't really find them "sexy" at all xp ...

I think the biggest idiot is hands-down that guy who always laughs. (I don't mean it in a bad way, because he's just a really nice guy, but really, he totally is). I'm actually kinda mad at Gintama right now, after the pulled a fast one with that serious episode involving Kamui and Takasugi that made you think they were launching into another serious arc, and then, BAM, silliness and randomness all around the episodes after that. >:C

Oh, you know how she's got the pants outfit, and then sometimes she wears a red dress? It's that traditional chinese dress I'm referring to. Though, to be honest, I like all of the female characters (actually, all of the characters, period), so I'd be hard-pressed to say no to a lot of them. It's actually kinda funny - Gintama seems to be the only series I can think of that's licensing more male characters than female into figures.

Well... it's not that I so much dislike anime as it is me just not having the motivation to sift through the sudden influx of garbage to find something that I actually would be interested in watching. Most of it is either trying to cash in on the ***** otaku crowd, or the "I'm so random and so totally funny and unique because I'm random" crowd imitating Gintama's success. I still watch cartoons and anime, just... not often. There's also the factor that I recently REALLY gained a strong appreciation for skilled actors, and you can't really deny that so many small emotions and facial expression nuances just tend to get lost in anime due to the nature of the visual medium. As for western geek fandoms, I actually stay the hell away, haha. I thought I've seen weird in the anime fandom, but dude, it ain't even close. D:

Been looking at some figures of Marvel's heroines though. DC sucks and dresses all of their women in Victoria's Secret fashion rejects, but Marvel actually gives their ladies practical outfits. I respect that, a lot. Now that I have a full-time job, I might end up decorating my room a bit, since it's boring and white. Still undecided about whether I want to get a poster from the original X-men FC theatrical release... It's a nice poster, but I need to import it from the UK.

Ah, don't worry, I still have most of them. biggrin The Movic and the Edward aren't going anywhere, that's for sure. I just gave away all of the Sasukes and whatever else I had from like, grade 9. I think I may have to get rid of a few more since I'm actually moving into a different house at the end of this week.

Yeah, I'm actually not a big fan of bishies either. If I can't tell that it's a male easily (and my margins are pretty wide, actually), then it ain't a sexy man, though I'll say I'm pretty conflicted on this since I also like the younger-looking guys. But, younger as in, "looks like a younger male", not "looks like a lady".

8,565 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
I have Nejil chibi, Renji Abarai chibi,
Moka Akashiya, and a bunch of other chibi
related stuff

5,150 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Plushies are sooo cute heart
Just got my Wild Tiger today, he's pretty cool.

User Image
Fuwa No Mi
Just got my Wild Tiger figma today, he's pretty cool.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z225/Fuwa_Kitty/DSCF2742.jpg

I'm jealous. I really wanted him but preorders closed before I even knew they were open.

I'm not much into plush but I couldn't resist picking up these two Gift plush at Wonder Festival. Official shots because I'm too lazy to take my own, haha.

User Image

User Image

As for figures, my latest arrivals are the White Rock Shooter figma and the Fate/stay night Nendo Petit extension set.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Wanderfall
Fuwa No Mi
Just got my Wild Tiger figma today, he's pretty cool.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z225/Fuwa_Kitty/DSCF2742.jpg

I'm jealous. I really wanted him but preorders closed before I even knew they were open.

I'm not much into plush but I couldn't resist picking up these two Gift plush at Wonder Festival. Official shots because I'm too lazy to take my own, haha.

User Image

User Image

As for figures, my latest arrivals are the White Rock Shooter figma and the Fate/stay night Nendo Petit extension set.

SO KAWAII 4laugh !
key chains FTW!
Megahouse hasn't provided a release date, but I SHALL OBTAIN SHIRAHOSHI NO MATTER WHAT.

User Image
I want a replica set the dragon balls. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas