Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rosetta Rae
Rosetta Rae
───────────────────x───x──x

Haus D' Amour

Rosetta, who seemed more outgoing than she last was minutes ago, entered the manor. She had just delivered a goody and floral package to Lust and Chastity's Den of Darkness. Sighing, she set her basket on the counter of the bar. Noticing Luke not too far away, she smiled. Running up behind him she stood on her tippy-toes and threw her hands over her eyes. Hopefully he was so used to her floral scent that he wouldn't know it was her. Cutely, she added, Guess who!?! Hearing the macarena playing, she wanted Luke to hurry up with his guess so she could do the macarena. She remembered Luke teaching her the macarena a few years ago, when she was only eleven.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
User Image
*glances amusedly at you covering Lukes eyes* . . . well, hello there. *she smiles warmly* I assume you two know each other?

Empyrean Seeker

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
*Saki entered the library, hardly impressed by the books in the room. Most contained information about love and envy, appropriatley. She noticed a few history books, some classics and cheesy romance novels, and then a collection of poetry and pose books.*

"Lovely," *she ran her hand over the collection and stopped on a book of art, the world's most famous painting and drawings.*
Rosetta Rae
Rosetta Rae

Haus D' Amour

Rosetta, who seemed more outgoing than she last was minutes ago, entered the manor. She had just delivered a goody and floral package to Lust and Chastity's Den of Darkness. Sighing, she set her basket on the counter of the bar. Noticing Luke not too far away, she smiled. Running up behind him she stood on her tippy-toes and threw her hands over her eyes. Hopefully he was so used to her floral scent that he wouldn't know it was her. Cutely, she added, Guess who!?! Hearing the macarena playing, she wanted Luke to hurry up with his guess so she could do the macarena. She remembered Luke teaching her the macarena a few years ago, when she was only eleven.

User Image

Little Wilted Rose-y

Luke jumped a bit as hands covered his eyes, but he immediately recognized the voice and the smell of flowers surrounding the person behind him "Hmm..." He says, pretending to think, "is it...Juan?" He thinks for another second, then "Oh! It must be James, is it James?" He takes the hands off his eyes and turns around. "Ah, Rosetta. So close, next time I'll get it." He says, snapping his fingers. He turns back around to Rose, "Well, yes you could say the music selection was mine. Of course, if you were going to tell my brother that I would deny any claims to this marvelous song selection." He says, giving her a grin. "Oh, Rose, this is Rosetta, my kind of sister." He says, introducing the two "Rose"s.

Diamond Cat

i don't dance.. watches the growds nervously
Little Wilted Rose-y
Emerald Morning
Little Wilted Rose-y

*she takes the rose greatfully with a glittering smile* Thank you greatly. *she tucks the rose into her pale hair* This will go wonderful with my dress. May I hear your name, miss?

"Fevruar. And you are?" she replies politely and looks about the room. She sees liquor and glass bottles lined up against a wall. Stools are lined up against the counter and a few people are drinking. She stares curiously.

*she wrinkles her nose slightly at the smell of alcohol* . . . I don't understand the pleasure people find in handicaping their senses with those concotions.

Oh, and you may be amused tro find that my name is Rose. *she smiles shyly*

Shirtless Humorist

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Le Sinful Luke

A light tap was felt on your back. "Ummm, I'm sorry!" she said bowing to you. "C-could I ask you something, Luke?"

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
Roxie notices a girl staring nevrously at the crowd, and makes her way over. Once by her side she says "I know, dancing isnt my thing either" and smiles. "oh, how rude of me! I didnt properly introduce myself- I'm Roxie" she exclaims with a warm smile.
Le Sinful Luke
Rosetta Rae
Rosetta Rae

Haus D' Amour

User Image

Little Wilted Rose-y

Luke jumped a bit as hands covered his eyes, but he immediately recognized the voice and the smell of flowers surrounding the person behind him "Hmm..." He says, pretending to think, "is it...Juan?" He thinks for another second, then "Oh! It must be James, is it James?" He takes the hands off his eyes and turns around. "Ah, Rosetta. So close, next time I'll get it." He says, snapping his fingers. He turns back around to Rose, "Well, yes you could say the music selection was mine. Of course, if you were going to tell my brother that I would deny any claims to this marvelous song selection." He says, giving her a grin. "Oh, Rose, this is Rosetta, my kind of sister." He says, introducing the two "Rose"s.

*she adresses Rosetta with a friendly smile and offers to dance with her*
Le Sinful Luke

Little Wilted Rose-y

Rosetta Rae

Haus D' Amour

Rosetta smiled at her brother, Luke. That's what you said last time, brother. When Luke had explained that they were 'siblings', Rosetta turned to Rose and curtsied. Evening, madam, I see that you are enjoying the festivities... as well as my brother, Rosetta thought. She had to admit, she was getting a tad jealous, which she never did. She had always had the full attention of Luke and Juan and all the other manor inhabitants. They were like her family. Rosetta made her way to the dancefloor and joined the girls in doing the macarena. Giggling, Rosetta began to enjoy herself, which she rarely did often. You could see the fire in her eyes, a firey passion that had not occurred up until now.

User Image
Little Wilted Rose-y

*she wrinkles her nose slightly at the smell of alcohol* . . . I don't understand the pleasure people find in handicaping their senses with those concotions.

She merely smiles, neither agreeing or disagreeing.

ed s ed's Wife

Invisible Giver

17,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
JelolaGurl

Hehe. "One more drink please"! Calling to the bartender. *In a huge smile she replies, "I love making friends, and this is the perfect opportunity."

"You do drink much.. How coherent are you at this point?" She asked earnestly..
"I love making friends too.. but.. alas.. I must take my leave. I'll be back though."
xX_iJizzed_Xx

Luke grins, seeing that the two girls are getting along. He's about to start dancing with Rose again when he feels a tap on his shoulder and hears a voice asking him to answer a question. Annoyed by being forced to deal with all the questions and junk just because Juan has decided not to show up to the party he's hosting, Luke turns around and makes sure he appears more patient than he's feeling. He gives the girl a smile, "Yes?" He ask.
9-of-Hearts
Erika noticed a pale woman who was carrying a large bundle of white roses staring her way. She tilted her head quizzically, wondering if she was just imagining the staring. Erika crossed the room with her wineglass to the rose woman. "Hello," she said.

She turns her head and smiles at the red-cheeked maiden. "Good evening." She stares at the wine glass, half filled with white wine. "Is that any good?" She looks past Erika's shoulder at the bar. "Do they serve Bacardi?"

6,600 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
Sellesion
JelolaGurl

Hehe. "One more drink please"! Calling to the bartender. *In a huge smile she replies, "I love making friends, and this is the perfect opportunity."

"You do drink much.. How coherent are you at this point?" She asked earnestly..
"I love making friends too.. but.. alas.. I must take my leave. I'll be back though."
"Same here, I do hope to meet you again". I will see you soon! Good bye for now.~

Empyrean Seeker

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
*After moments of looking at Van Gough and Michealangelo, she sits down in a plush chair to her liking and sings quietly to herself, thinking about the skill Sellesion possessed and executed so expertly*

"I wonder... what will happen." *she thought to herself*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces