• Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
*dances to the macarana*
Le Sinful Luke
Little Wilted Rose-y
Le Sinful Luke
Little Wilted Rose-y
]*she blinks in surprise, turning a light shade of red* I-I'd love to! *unsure of what to do, she performs a small curtsy*

Luke takes the girl's hand, says goodbye to the other girl he was talking to, and leads her out the the ballroom floor, just as the Macarana starts blaring through the speakers. Giving her a grin, he starts dancing to the macarana as everyone else does. "So, what's your name? I'm Luke."

*she smiles playfully, dancing the macarena* I'm Rosary, but everyone just calls me Rose, unless they're upset at me. *she laughs lightly, glancing at the fellow dancers*

Luke grins, "That's a lovely name." He says, almost yelling over the noise of the music. Yea, maybe I shouldn't have made it this loud... he thinks to himself. "What brings you to the ball?"
*she sighs, her eyes turning slightly darker* . . . well, let us just say I am in a very gravitated situation and needed a pick-me-up. *her face turns back to it's bright composure* And this is indeed the perfect place!
Little Wilted Rose-y

*she takes the rose greatfully with a glittering smile* Thank you greatly. *she tucks the rose into her pale hair* This will go wonderful with my dress. May I hear your name, miss?

"Fevruar. And you are?" she replies politely and looks about the room. She sees liquor and glass bottles lined up against a wall. Stools are lined up against the counter and a few people are drinking. She stares curiously.

ed s ed's Wife

Invisible Giver

17,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
JelolaGurl

BlooChuCutie

*notices her glance at Sellesion and smiles inwardly*

"Lola, allow me to introduce you to Sellesion. Sellesion, this is Lola, another Ball-goer who seems to like the drink." *Saki motioned to Lola's empty glass*

"Haha, I can see that. Thank you Saki."

*Turning her attention to Lola*
"Ah, Hello there Lola. Nice to meet you. So your focus has changed to me has it?"
*Another small laugh echo's from Sellesion's white lips.*
"I find that in itself interesting... why, might I ask?"
Little Wilted Rose-y

*she sighs, her eyes turning slightly darker* . . . well, let us just say I am in a very gravitated situation and needed a pick-me-up. *her face turns back to it's bright composure* And this is indeed the perfect place!

Luke hesitates for a minute, then shrugs and decides to just go with it. It isn't any of my business anyway. he tells himself. "Well in that case, you're 100% correct. This weekend should be...very interesting indeed." He chuckes, "I have a few tricks up my sleeve to liven this place up." Luke says, thinking of all the mischief he can have. "It should be more fun once more people join, too." He says, noting the small crowd in the ballroom.

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
Roxie slowly steps into the room, still getting used to her heels. As she looks around, she blushs. "s-so many people... i'm never good in these kind of situations..." she whispers and straightens up, trying to appear more confident than she was. She lifts the edges of her dress so that it wont drag on the floor, then walks off to an area without too many people.
Emerald Morning
Little Wilted Rose-y

*she takes the rose greatfully with a glittering smile* Thank you greatly. *she tucks the rose into her pale hair* This will go wonderful with my dress. May I hear your name, miss?

"Fevruar. And you are?" she replies politely and looks about the room. She sees liquor and glass bottles lined up against a wall. Stools are lined up against the counter and a few people are drinking. She stares curiously.

*she wrinkles her nose slightly at the smell of alcohol* . . . I don't understand the pleasure people find in handicaping their senses with those concotions.
Emerald Morning

Erika noticed a pale woman who was carrying a large bundle of white roses staring her way. She tilted her head quizzically, wondering if she was just imagining the staring. Erika crossed the room with her wineglass to the rose woman. "Hello," she said.
Rosetta Rae
───────────────────x───x──x

Haus D' Amour

Rosetta, who seemed more outgoing than she last was minutes ago, entered the manor. She had just delivered a goody and floral package to Lust and Chastity's Den of Darkness. Sighing, she set her basket on the counter of the bar. Noticing Luke not too far away, she smiled. Running up behind him she stood on her tippy-toes and threw her hands over her eyes. Hopefully he was so used to her floral scent that he wouldn't know it was her. Cutely, she added, Guess who!?! Hearing the macarena playing, she wanted Luke to hurry up with his guess so she could do the macarena. She remembered Luke teaching her the macarena a few years ago, when she was only eleven.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
User Image

Empyrean Seeker

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Sellesion
JelolaGurl

BlooChuCutie

"Lola, allow me to introduce you to Sellesion. Sellesion, this is Lola, another Ball-goer who seems to like the drink." *Saki motioned to Lola's empty glass*

"Ah, Hello there Lola. Nice to meet you. So your focus has changed to me has it?"

*sees the conversation has shifted and gets up, placing an empty glass on the counter*
"If you two ladies will excuse me, I have some much needed exploration to do. I do look forward to seeing you in the future."
*smiles, curtsies then ventures off toward the Library*

Shirtless Humorist

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
OBBY Avalon
*dances to the macarana*

*walks in on the Macarena* OMG! *dances with Avalon*
Le Sinful Luke
Little Wilted Rose-y

Luke hesitates for a minute, then shrugs and decides to just go with it. It isn't any of my business anyway. he tells himself. "Well in that case, you're 100% correct. This weekend should be...very interesting indeed." He chuckes, "I have a few tricks up my sleeve to liven this place up." Luke says, thinking of all the mischief he can have. "It should be more fun once more people join, too." He says, noting the small crowd in the ballroom.

*the corner of her mouth quirks up and a glint appears in her eyes* Ah, so you must be the one responsible for the song selection.

ed s ed's Wife

Invisible Giver

17,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
BlooChuCutie
Sellesion

*Smiles wide*
"You know.. I seem to be asked that a lot.. but really.. I just know people."
*Looking down calmly at the bar in front of her, still faintly smiling.*
"It would be fair to say, I read you rather than your mind. You glanced over me it seemed, and believe me, everyone had their eyes on Luke and the Red head he was chatting with."
*Sellesion's visage and manor changed for a moment as she thought back to a time long before.. He smile faded for the slightest of moments, and in a flash she snapped out of it.*
*Looking back up, head slightly tilted, she smiles again at Suki*
"So you see what I mean now?" She asked with a small laugh.

*Takes this all in with admiration. Saki has always admired the skill of face-reading*
"Well, what can I say... I don't follow the crowd. And now it seems all eyes are on the ever entertaining Luke and his dance partner. I do believe the choice of music is, of course, his doing."
*Runs her hand through her hair, taking it out of it's updo and letting it flow down to the small of her back*

*Pauses from conversation for a moments glance at the dance floor*
"Yes, I do suppose it is."
*Turning back to conversations.*
"I appreciate that, not following the crowd..." Sellesion said lightly, while gently fiddling with the drink that had been sat before her some time ago, yet is still not even sipped from.

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
"oh its the macerena..." Roxie whispers to herself and smiles. "My friends and i used to do this all the time" she thinks, and dances alone, hoping she doesn't look too weird.

6,600 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
Sellesion
JelolaGurl

BlooChuCutie

Hehe. "One more drink please"! Calling to the bartender. *In a huge smile she replies, "I love making friends, and this is the perfect opportunity."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff