Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Borg

((Can I join?))
"Uwa-ah-aCHOO!" Erika's face flushed in embarrassment. "Well," she said, "I must be on my way. I have another event I must attend, but I will eventually be back. See you."

Erika made sure to wave goodbye to Luke, when she realized she hadn't gotten his name. Oh well, she thought. I can get it another time. When she heard a male voice shouting a name, she understood it to be the big brother "Luke," apparently his name was, had mentioned. She passed Luke on her way out and said, "good luck," sympathetically.
((Sure. just jump in as yourself or as a character))

6,300 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Piecatcher 100
Le Sinful Luke
Luke, barely hearing his brother's "LUKE!" over the loud music froze, hoping he misheard. Sadly, when he looked from where the noise was coming from, he saw only his brother's annoyed face. Which wasn't good. At all. "Sorry about this, but I gotta go." He says, smiling at Rose and handing her his drink. Without another word, he sprints away where the crowd is denser, hoping to get lost in the crowd. Unfortunately, that wasn't going to work either. Everyone here was pretty much...female...and dressed in, well, dresses and fancy cloths. And Luke was tall, so the whole blending in thing wasn't going to work. Damn, and so close to!.

Finding a group she might want to talk to, Aiawen moved over and found herself bumping into a tall, silver-haired man. She nearly lost her footing from the force of impact, but she regained herself in time to completely remove herself from his path. Wherever he was headed to, she didn't want to impede in his progress.

"S-sorry," she said, still recovering from the surprise of the collision.

Rainbow Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Shivering with anxiety, the young masked woman was tempted to enter the room, while glancing over at the many people and hosts in the dance hall. She said to herself, "Calm down, girl. This is the first ever gala event you been to; shake off that nervous twitch from your body and just enter." She slowly enters the room, hoping to find someone to help her ease the tension around her. She glanced over towards the small crowd on the left, envying them with such intense hatred. The expression on her face changed once she got to the buffet table.

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
Roxie sighs and turns her gaze from the moon. She drags a chair and points it to the moon at an interesting angle, then smiles. Then she picks up a canvas, sits in the chair, and starts a rough sketch of her idea.
Big Brother Love

Luke sighed, seeing that Juan, with his annoyingly good manners, was slowed down as he stopped to apologize to everyone he bumped into. He made his way out on the other side of the crowd and looped back around and hid behind the bar. He would have a few good minutes before Juan realized he wasn't in the crowd anymore and came looking for him over here.

Empyrean Seeker

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
*thinks to self* Might as well help the poor fellow, he did, after all, liven the party's music.

*She approaches Juan and stands in front of him*

"Hello, there, you were the man greeting us out front? My name is Saki."

"Big Brother Love"
Big Brother Love

Le Sinful Envy

Rosetta Rae
───────────────────x───x──x

Haus D' Amour

Rosetta noticed her 'brothers' going at one another in a highspeed chase. Rolling her eyes, she ran behind Juan. Using her petite little voice, she tried to yell out above the music. Brothers! Stop! We have guests! Ooooooh! This bad... bad! Rosetta began to reassure the Gaians to just stay calm as she tried to settle her brothers down.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
User Image
Big Brother Love

Luke sighed, seeing that Juan, with his annoyingly good manners, was slowed down as he stopped to apologize to everyone he bumped into. He made his way out on the other side of the crowd and looped back around and hid behind the bar. He would have a few good minutes before Juan realized he wasn't in the crowd anymore and came looking for him over here.
um ...what is this all about?
Aiawen
Le Sinful Luke
Luke, barely hearing his brother's "LUKE!" over the loud music froze, hoping he misheard. Sadly, when he looked from where the noise was coming from, he saw only his brother's annoyed face. Which wasn't good. At all. "Sorry about this, but I gotta go." He says, smiling at Rose and handing her his drink. Without another word, he sprints away where the crowd is denser, hoping to get lost in the crowd. Unfortunately, that wasn't going to work either. Everyone here was pretty much...female...and dressed in, well, dresses and fancy cloths. And Luke was tall, so the whole blending in thing wasn't going to work. Damn, and so close to!.

Finding a group she might want to talk to, Aiawen moved over and found herself bumping into a tall, silver-haired man. She nearly lost her footing from the force of impact, but she regained herself in time to completely remove herself from his path. Wherever he was headed to, she didn't want to impede in his progress.

"S-sorry," she said, still recovering from the surprise of the collision.

"Ah! I apologise for my terribly brash, rude behavior, fair maiden." He bowed gracefully, lifting her hand gently and kissed the back of it. He turned to her, and found himself staring at one of the most beautiful ladies that have graced this land. 'How are you finding the night, my lady?'

Shirtless Humorist

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Big Brother Love

"Hey, Juan. May I ask you something?"
Big Brother Love
((Sure. just jump in as yourself or as a character))
In a fit of rage, Juan stabs a guest. O.o

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
*is gonna be princess zelda from the legend of zelda now*
zelda walked in "oh, how grand! its quite a gala, isn't it link?" she asked her dear friend, link, the hero of winds

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff