Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Deep Space: Homeworld Exploration
[ORP-R] Dew on the grass and sunshine in the leaves (many) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:47 am
The sun shines down on a large field of tall grass, the stalks gently waving in the cool breeze. Flowers splatter the field of green with bursts of vibrant color and scent the air, giving the place a feel of something pristine and peaceful. Around the edges of the meadow are tall trees, their size at first attributed to distance, until one realizes that all the arched holes in the trunks are doorways and windows, and those things wrapping around the outsides are grand stair cases. Nearly invisible paths wind between those trees, hints of paving stones showing through the verdant overgrowth. Everything has a timeless feel, like the world is drowsing dreamily in the soft sunshine...

And then a flash of light brings a large group of people here, depositing them in the grass as gently as a non-sentient planet could when teleporting a mass of people out of possible danger.

In their midst, Ida stood and turned her face up to the sun, eyes closed. Her bare shoulders rose and fell as she took a deep breath, releasing the tension in her. Burned, bruised, wounded and bloodied, it was still a relief to be here, digging bare, brown toes into the soft ground and feel grass brush her fingertips. The power had seeped away, but she still felt the glowing tether between her and her world, almost like it welcomed her with a glad greeting. Stronger than ever, and both strange and familiar.

"Sorry that was kinda sudden." She said when she opened her eyes, looking over the crowd with her. "I didn't want anyone to start fighting again... I think we've all been through enough. You should be able to return the same way you return from your own places, but you're welcome to stay a little bit and rest before you go. If anyone needs some healing, I can do that now that we're not fighting. You're also free to look around if you want."

She'd never had so many people here before that wasn't another fight like the one they'd left. It felt weird, but good. Like she could feel her planet happily welcoming the strangers and enfolding them in its nurturing arms.

-----

Welcome to Ida!

Everyone from the battle is welcome to rest here, ask questions, get some healing, or just look around before they return to Earth. This is an informal and casual thing, just for fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:37 pm
Sailor Surtur, Senshi of Desolation

The blight monsters had swarmed. He’d used most of his strength to try and attack the source. He could hear Beria protesting behind him, and him talking to Rainier --

And then the darkness was gone.

They were instead somewhere with tall grass and flowers and a peaceful calm in sunlight.

Surtur lifted his hands to check himself over. He’d been injured but he was still standing. And it was the Princess Ida that had apparently brought them to that place.

He looked around for the two he’d been fighting beside, or even the Senshi who had first helped him with the attacking monsters, but didn’t immediately see them.

Not fighting…

Somehow, he didn’t think she understood what she was saying. When were they ever not fighting?

“Thank you for your generosity, Princess,” he said, nodding his head in a polite gesture of greeting. “I am sure this respite will give us the energy required to move on. However, I can’t help but wonder… now that we are standing together in a safe location,” he said, gesturing to the others around him. “What are your plans to eliminate the Chaos plaguing Earth and other Worlds?”

Taking a page out of Ymir’s book, he would pretend he was from Earth. There was no aura that made him seem any different from another Senshi. Nothing that distinguished him from the average human. Except, perhaps, his eyes. But even they were cosmetic enough for Lucasta to not bother giving him a way to disguise them. They could have easily been things they called ‘contacts’, which seemed cheap, in Surtur’s opinion. To fake something that was considered an honored birthright with artificial means. But that wasn’t his concern at the moment.

Shanyume
Mention

Kyuseisha no Hikari
Mention

Whimsical Blue

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:13 pm
Anakeion Squire of Castor
It took Anakeion a moment to realize they were somewhere else entirely, and to try and connect the dots inside her head -- Ida had ascended to Princess; whatever-it-was had died (good.); and it looked like all the auras in that section of the alignment chart had gotten dragged... wherever-this-was.

Which was probably Ida. This was a lot of people, and Anakeion didn't think anything short of a Royal was about to randomly drop that much magic on a mass teleport.

"You look great," she said to Ida, "seriously, the wings and the dress are, like, a really good look for you," and then she sat down, very hard, on the ground with an oof! of breath and got comfortable.

Was anything broken? No. Probably not. If it was, the adrenaline from that whole mess was still hiding it. Not that Anakeion had ever broken anything, anyway, so she wouldn't know what it felt like. But she did feel pretty godawful, there was sludgy residue all over her and some ugly scrapes on her forearms where her bracers hadn't protected her, and her legs felt like more bruise and jelly than they did anything else.

Whimsical Blue
talking to ida!

Sailor Cepheus
Cepheus stood there, swaying on her feet, and balled her hands into fists in the hem of her dress to try to get them to stop shaking. She barely knew where she was, or what was going on, but she wasn't scared, and that was important to her, that was what she was holding onto.

She hurt! Pretty bad, actually! Worse than she could remember hurting in ages, and also all over, which was a new and exciting feeling she didn't think she wanted to experience for a second time, ever.

What was that man talking about? Plaguing Earth and other worlds...? Cepheus was... out of the loop, again, wasn't she. Like always. Which made sense, because she wasn't Cepheus very often, and she also didn't usually ask people questions about what was going on. She just... went with things.

She didn't want to ask questions now! That would be really rude, probably...!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:13 pm
Selinur

Bloodied, bruised, and sort Selinur was greatful for the teleport out of the subway. There was no way he could handle a fight with the Negaverse, and he was certain they'd take advantage of the worn out senshi and knights. As others spoke up the ancient senshi moved towards Ida on silent feet, walking on tip toe as much as his boots allowed. A hand pressed to the snowflake pendant he wore, a gift from the merchant, as it kept him cool and thus allowed him to relax as his body tempature dropped. He'd been warm, too warm, during the battle and needed the cooler tempature the pendant offered him.

"Congradulations Ida." The words nearly whisper, they were mostly meant for her after all. Someone wanted to know what she would do about Earth and space being plagued by chaos. For a moment he wondered what they expected her to say. She was a senshi and a royal at that...there was no way she liked the idea of chaos filling their homeworlds or plaguing Earth. But to make plans, like this one wanted to know about, requiered everyone to work together and that would be difficult given the young senshi and knights dwelling on Earth.

Instead of responding he slipped back away from Ida, just to the edges so he could listen in on things but not really be noticied. Though he knew some would notice him, it couldn't be helped, he stood out with ears and a tail...plus the markings on his face. He'd talk to Ida in the morning, in private, about ssome matters. For now they should regroup and tend to themselves and others. That was why he went to check on Koeia, blood still dripping down his own back from where his uniform had been ripped open.
[/sioze]

Aurelius0815

Whimsical Blue

Guine
For mention.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:21 am
Transcendent Eternal Encke

It was rather sudden, but Ida probably had the right idea. There were enough people of Chaos there that the last thing they all needed was another fight breaking out now that the universal threat was eliminated. He wasn't so sure he cared ultimately how he ended up there, though. It was another new world, another new fascination, and he could tell by the grass under his feet that it was thriving.

In fact--

They were resting anyway. He bent down and untied his boots to see if he could feel the grass between his toes. Encke heard the questions already bubbling up and the compliments to Ida -- he agreed, she was wearing the princessdom well -- but his main concern was the beautiful planet and the other three who had come with him. As he pulled a boot off, he first turned his gaze to Ran. "They're rare, very rare, but she's a senshi princess. Has the power to do stuff like ... well, restoring us as she did in that battle, that must be her ability, and also helping purify."

That was consistent, as far as he knew.

"Are you guys okay? I have healing magic. To help not tax Ida so much, I can cover you--"

Wait, what was Viatrix looking at --

Amasisx

Viatrix

"Don't worry about me!" She was a cat on a mission, and that mission was to check in on one of her charges since she was there. If Viatrix had seen Cepheus, she would have gathered her a bit closer with one of her other babies. Keep the babies together, they can back each other up and be safer--

But Ran was with Encke. She wasn't worried about Ran. And it looked like Cepheus was near her sister, anyway, but she still wanted to know for sure--

"Cepheus!" Viatrix lifted her arm and waved before making the rest of the way over.

She stopped mid-stride.

Oh, right-- "I'm the cat who awoke you, Viatrix. I can take a humanoid form now." One of her ears wiggled as she squatted down to talk to Cepheus. "How are you doing? Are you hurt at all?"

Daekie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:44 am
Promethei of Mercury

It was a lot--

And then it wasn't, and it was warm pastoral well-lit bliss as if he was on a dream camping trip from his scouting days. It took him by surprise and he blinked a few times to adjust yet further to even better lighting-- "Guess we're in space now."

Seemed like the obvious conclusion considering the last time they ended up in a big fight and then somehow ended up on the goddamn moon. This wasn't the moon. Probably. Did it have something to do with the girl who had somehow sprouted wings? Probably. Maybe this was her world or something. Would explain what she was saying and also that another senshi was already asking her about plans.

"Also, guess she's a princess? I wasn't aware that was a thing senshi did."

He ran a hand through his hair and promptly flopped down in the grass.

"Think knights can do that s**t? Become royalty?"

Amasis

Seiana_ZI

Amasis

Everyday Blob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:46 am
Basiluzzo Squire of Uranus

The change was jarring at first, and Basiluzzo stumbled as they came to rest on a warm, open field. The cool breeze teased some of his hair that had come loose from the hasty ponytail he'd thrown it into, tickling his face, and so he took a moment to tuck his hair behind his ears as he looked around. Bruised and bleeding, they were all loosely gathered on what he assumed from context was Princess Ida's home planet.

Encke's words to Ran confirmed that for him.

Basiluzzo felt most of the tension drain out of him, and he let his posture sag though he stayed standing. He answered Encke's question about his welfare with a wave of the hand and a, "I'll live. I've had worse." That being said, there were some salves and tinctures with their names on it when he and Encke got back to their house...

Ah, there went Viatrix.

It was fine. They were among friends. Or, as Basiluzzo overheard someone immediately start quizzing Ida, if not friends, then at least non-enemies.

"Do you need any healing?" directed at Ran and Encke. Basiluzzo couldn't heal anything with magic, but he could probably figure out a splint or something, and Princess Ida had made some offers if he'd heard correctly.

Seiana_ZI

Sailor Ran, Senshi of Games

"I... think I'm okay?" Ran frowned, folding his arms over his chest and casting a look around the scenery. It was pretty, sure, but it wasn't his house. "I hurt, and I think my wrist is sprained, but nothing's broken." He felt he was probably better off than a lot of other people, judging by the state of some of them back in the subway tunnel. Unless the teleportation automatically came with healing, he didn't think they were likely to be any better off now.

Well, except for the 'no active attacking enemies' part. That part was pretty important.

Ran flopped down onto the grass, deciding he was done standing for the moment. Then, deciding he was done sitting, too, he laid himself back. The ground was unfamiliar, but not in a bad way. He let himself sink down against it and let out a deep breath. "My moms are gonna kill me." They probably wouldn't accept 'but I'm a superhero or something, and there were monsters and a princess' for why he was going to come back to his house looking like he got in a fight with a rock tumbler.

Tikal Page of Ganymede

As soon as they were teleported, the strength went out of Tikal's legs. She made one wobbly step forward, then collapsed the rest of the way to her hands and knees. She registered that they were someplace safe, someplace the new princess had taken them, and let herself flop over to sit on one hip with her legs folded under her. There were some trees nearby she could lean on, but Tikal didn't feel like she had the strength to get over there just yet.

She heard Princess Ida offer healing and moved to lift a hand to get her attention--if she didn't already have a line, of course--but put her hand back down when another senshi, one with horns, started asking something about eliminating Chaos. Waiting wouldn't kill her, she supposed. She'd already made it this far.

Whimsical Blue
Tikal tried to wave!

Guine
Surtur mention

Imhotep Page of Mercury

Imhotep saw Promethei flop down on the grass and gave it exactly point-seven-three seconds before joining him. The ground and sun were warm, the breeze cool, and the grass just soft enough for Imhotep to let his muscles relax against it. He ignored everyone else around the two of them, though he did spare a moment to crack an eye and look toward the person who he figured had brought them there.

Royalty?

"Who the hell knows?" He closed his eyes again. "I'm just glad she got us out of there before things could go from bad to worse."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:07 am
Super Sailor Tachibana, Chibi Senshi of Chrysanthemums

Tachibana blinked as the subway was gone instead she now in a beautiful field of flowers the gentle breeze and worm sun felt good on her tired muscles. Blood and sweat mattered her normally neat black hair and she was covered with scrapes and bruises but she felt good here. She looked around at all the other senshi and knights that had been transported here as well before here eyes landed on Ida.

Tachibana raced over to the older senshi wrapping her small arms the older woman's waist. "Ida-nee that was incredible, you're incredible!" She let her go, she couldn't believe the older Koronis senshi was a princess. "You look so pretty too! I mean you were always pretty but like even prettier." She said mesmerized by the Pure white angelic wings.

She thought about the no dead blight back on Earth. "Do you think the Blight is finally gone for good?" She asked worriedly she hoped so, it seemed like it kept appearing across the cosmos even when they had already defeated it.

Whimsical Blue

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:21 am
She turned as a young man spoke, someone she had never met before. He had an odd feeling about him, but that was quickly forgotten when he asked his question. For a moment, Ida could only blink blankly at him, feeling a sudden anxiety as the full of weight of what had happened came down on her.

She'd transformed into a Princess. Like Iris, Castor and Ganymede. She'd, somehow, been granted that power by her asteroid and now... now came the realization that she had taken on a whole metric ton more responsibility than she'd ever had, minus a half remembered span of five years that hadn't actually happened. His question 'what do you plan to do?' drove it home like a hammer. Her chest felt tight as she struggled to come up with an answer. He had asked a serious, earnest question, as far as she could tell. He deserved a serious and earnest answer... and she had to look like she knew what she was doing, not like she was just, literally, winging it. If they all started to think this had been a mistake, that she didn't deserve it...

Ida pushed those frantic thoughts away and drew herself up, nodding slowly.

"My strengths lay in supporting the White Moon. While I don't have concrete plans yet, I know for sure that I will be offering support and healing to those that need it in the fight against Chaos. We've all been fighting alone for so long, with none of that support, or very little. The better supported we are, the better efforts we can make." She said, trying to sound firm and confident when she felt anything but. "I welcome suggestions, however, on the best course to take towards our ultimate goal."

There, that sounded... professional, right? She offered him her best professional smile and took the offered opportunity of the wave from the Ganymede page to sweep away and attend to the wounded. That brought some relief, as did the opportunity to do what she had been trained to do. She could push all those nagging worries aside and attend to the here and now. Anakeion and Selinur got warmer, shyer smiles at their congratulations as she passed, reaching out a hand to touch each with a murmured "Thank-you."

When she felt smaller arms wrap around her waist, she paused to give Tachibana a hug back, her smile more genuine this time.

"I think its gone. I hope so anyway. But we'll have to watch careful for it returning, just in case. You look pretty rough. You've been here before... do you remember the building next to my garden with all the supplies? Could you go get the medical supplies for me? We've got a lot of people here who are going to need some patching up. I'm going to get started with my bracelet." She said as she squeezed the girl's shoulder. Thankfully someone was here who knew where things were. She could have gone and gotten them herself, but it felt awkward to just... leave everyone here. The supplies would give her a good excuse as well to tend to her own injuries, though the bleeding had already stopped.

When she finally made it to the downed page, she sank down onto her knees beside her, wings swept out behind, and offered her hand. Gold chains connected a large, smooth chunk of amber on the back of her hand, and as she set it on the page, it began to glow.

"Hi there. I'm Ida. Welcome to my Asteroid. Is this okay? My amber lets me channel energy through it and it heals a bit. It won't fix everything, but it should help a good deal. What's your name?" This at least, she knew how to do.

Personal Item: Healing Amber

Physical Description - a bracelet with a large amber stone that sits on the back of her hand

Benefit/Boost - When Ida (or any other transcended) focuses her transcended energy through the bracelet, the amber in it adds a healing boost. It has enough power to heal a large/serious wound about fifty percent (enough to reduce lethality or stop major bleeding), a handful of moderate injuries such as sprains, strains, bruising, cuts etc, or a large number of small wounds such as scrapes and bruises.

It takes concentration to use and can't be used in battle.

Aurelius0815

Amasis

Sleet Tempest Snape

Daekie

Guine

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:06 pm
Delphi had landed, along with everyone else, on the asteroid of Ida. The new princess was already being questioned and for a moment the knight of Polaris felt for her. There had just been a battle, which was stressing enough for her asteroid to grant her more power, and now this. A battle, and the time right after it, were always a bit stressing in Delphi's opinion. She didn't say anything though, curious to here the royals answer, and it seemed like a reasonable enough answer.

"I can agree with supporting each other in our efforts to rebuild our homes in space. It's a large undertaking and should addressed by all of us so we can help each other so we can help ourselves." If space was rebuilt, if wonders and planets were rebuilt, it would help them all. Surely it would help in many ways, not just offering an escape from chaos, but more power and more resources as well.

They could, and should, look over wonders and planets and evaluate what needed to be done and what they could do. As well as what skills people could bring to the table in order to help. But she knew it was too much to ask, or expect. They were not, and never had been, a united group of knights and senshi. It felt like everyone was on their own...or close to it. Thinking that she looked over towards Hyperborea.

"We should visit each others wonders soon. There is...life at mine. It's small but it is there." She whispered to the other.

Aurelius0815
I still should back date a solo of her finding life at her wonder...

Whimsical Blue
She thinks something like a comission is needed.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:47 pm
Beira, Super Senshi of Loneliness

The shift from the subway to here was a bit jarring, and it took Beira a bit by surprise. His heart was still racing from the battle, but it took him only a few seconds to understand that it was gone. There wasn’t any Chaos here. Wherever here was.

He’d never met a Princess. He didn’t know what she was, who she was, beyond some great-winged figure who offered her world for a moment of respite.

He didn’t know why she was being celebrated, but Beira was not one with many friends or connections outside of a very small circle, so it didn’t come as any surprise to him that he should find something he didn’t understand so soon after escaping the battle.

He was stiff–not badly injured–but he looked around for Rainier. He spotted Surtur easily enough–he’d spoken, so Beira gravitated towards him.

He felt like an intruder here already. He recognized so few faces.

Maybe he just lived up to his sphere.

He nodded to Surtur, glad to see him there and in one piece, but he still had Rainier to find before he could relax. He skimmed the crowd for her, doing his best to stay out of the way of the others.

Guine
Shanyume

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:03 pm
Sailor Surtur, Senshi of Desolation

Surtur wasn’t sure what he expected. Maybe a strong rallying of forces, using the excitement of triumph to enliven the masses? Maybe a call for unity?

After all, from what he’d been told of the White Moon these days, they were a fractured group, uncertain if they wanted to befriend those who chose Chaos -- who would likely throw them into the fire as soon as they had a chance.

Or if they wanted to restore the balance of a severely tipped scale.

Surtur was starting to think that these Senshi and Knights really had no idea about what Chaos could truly do to a person.

To a world. Worlds. Civilizations.

Even his magic could not compare to the horrors he’d experienced.

He listened politely, hands on his hips as Princess Ida expressed her choice as support. She had no plans. Just support and healing.

Surtur tried not to take her moving on to another -- a wounded Page (Tikal), and others who greeted and congratulated her -- as dismissive. But welcoming suggestions and not staying around to hear them seemed a bit counterproductive.

And it seemed as though the Princess could only focus on one injured at a time.

He would worry about his suggestions for fighting Chaos once everyone was not in immediate threat of worsening health.

“Those with bleeding wounds, apply pressure to the spot. Try folding up some fabric to help soak up the blood until healers can make it to you,” he said to whoever would listen or was in need of direction on what to do.

Shock, after such a large battle, was incredibly likely, and he kept an eye out for anyone showing symptoms.

“Ah, Beira,” Surtur greeted the Super Senshi who had accompanied him in his fight once he spotted him and returned his nod.

“Have you seen Rainier? I want to make sure she is tending to her wounds properly. And then I hope to gather all those who wish to defeat Chaos together. Support is welcome, but we will need fighters, first. Are there any other healers here? Those who are uninjured or have minimal injuries should treat themselves first then help those around them,” he directed to whoever would listen, hopefully allowing the Princess some privacy to focus her magic and attention on the Page she was tending to.

If she was going to support the rest of them, then the least they could do was support her when she needed it.

Whimsical Bluex
Mention

Amasisx
Mention

Kyuseisha no Hikarix

Shanyumex
Mention

Quote:
Note: While Surtur is a DSS, he has no physical qualities (and no aura) that would make him obviously not from Earth. He is not revealing he is a DSS to others at the moment.

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:12 am
Transcendent Eternal Encke

Encke watched with minute amusement as Basiluzzo went from rejecting Encke's help to immediately offering it back to them. "I'm the one with healing magic," he teased, which honestly still felt really strange to say. He was used to doing damage. He was used to being offensive. He was used to hurting Faustite but also Pendour by the same measure. And he still had that. His offensive magic hadn't gone away and he was very much fine with that.

But his comet had rewarded him with something new.

"Look," Encke sat down with Ran, pushing glowing toes into the grass, "good thing you have nothing broken, can't really help with that."

Was the one senshi trying to organize? He listened for a moment before shifting his gaze back to Ran, still excited about showing off his new talents while concerned for the others he was there with.

"Here. Neither of you has seen me do this. I think I can resolve the dual mom anger problem." And that was legitimately a terrifying thought! He was picturing Safira, just times two. And he loved Safira! And she wasn't terrifying! But Safira was enough of a den mother on her own. She didn't need backup from another theoretical den mother.

He moved his hands over Ran and hummed.

Amasisx
"Plasma Discharge!"
Based on plasma medicine, Encke presses his hands toward his target, generating a current with a mild heat that will feel hot but will not burn. This heat is accompanied by a small amount of light. As this current travels from him into his target, it will completely heal minor injuries and moderate wounds (such as bleeding or abrasions) can somewhat stitch themselves back together and have improved healing. This magic may have some success temporarily stabilizing more serious injuries, but at best it can only stop them from worsening for a short time. Allies injured in the nearby vicinity may also feel this effect.
(Usage: Twice per battle
Duration: 30 seconds
Range: 10ft radius around target
Quote:
if anyone else is within a 10ft radius of Encke, his healing is an AOE effect!

-------------

Promethei of Mercury

Promethei might have slid a bit closer to Imhotep than was explicitly necessary, closing his eyes once he did so. Cool breeze, warm sun, warm partner, no ******** Chaos, he couldn't really complain and Imhotep was right about that.

"True. Primarily just relieved we had someone to yank us out of there before those ******** Negaverse agents decided we were snacks."

It was still incredibly jarring to think these things even years after he learned about what the Negaverse was and a year after their dual awakening. He did, indeed, mean snack. And he could apparently mean it in a very literal sense.

"You know, that," he opened an eye and glanced toward the princess who was talking about being a support figure and approaching a Ganymede page, "Ida," that was the name, He closed his eye back up and settled, "might want to be careful. Never gonna wanna leave."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:11 am
Rainier - Page of Mercury

Rainer
Rainer

Rainer

Seen Rainier-
Have you?

Have you seen Rainier?

With a gasping breath, the Page of Mercury sat up abruptly. The palm of her hand pressed against her chest if only to keep her heart from punching through it in panic.

Lightheaded and dizzy, Rainier glanced around and saw nothing but tall blades of grass but she knew that she wasn't alone. There were signatures all around and voices murmuring- or perhaps actually having a conversation but it felt like there was a foggy veil over her mind, a sensation reminiscent of a concussion perhaps, that kept her from understanding what was being said.

Still-

She had heard her name and only two here knew it. "Beira?" Her voice sounded raw when trying to call out for the Senshi of Loneliness and caused her to cough a few times before calling out to the other. "Surtur?"

Not quite wanting to stand up yet knowing that she had been knocked around quite a bit as Blight had tried to reach the stairs, Rainier opened and closed her hands, carefully moved her arms, and rolled both shoulders to test for any strain or pain, then stretched her legs out just to be certain nothing was broken.

Going from a subway tunnel with overwhelming waves of monsters flooding them from the main Source, coupled with the interwoven mesh of Chaos and Order signatures that for a short time were allies against this- threat, to a sudden surge of renewed energy that brought forth a stream of magic and other attacks that destroyed the Source... It was a lot to handle for someone who had barely been at this for a year.

But to then be yanked off Earth to some unknown world... it left her feeling a bit nauseous.

Unlike when she traveled to her own Wonder, or when she visited Beira's world, Rainier had not been asked or invited to wherever she was now. Even if this Princess, as the title had been thrown around enough times for her to pick up that the strongest signature likely belong to her, had good intentions she did not appreciate the lack of forwarding.

Rainier tilted her head back, glanced up at the open sky, breathed in the scent of fresh air and wildflowers, and laid back down. Her eyes flitted shut yet she was definitely still awake. "I'm ok... I'm ok... Just, [size9]trying to calm down now... I'm ok," she repeated as if she was trying to convince herself more than anyone who might be within earshot of her muttering.

It'd be best to reach out to Acrucis when she returned to Destiny City than ask someone here to waste magic on any minor injuries she might have sustained. Plus, the Senshi of Prayer might want to know of the things they learn here so that she can take care of what was affecting her world too.

xguine

xKyuseisha no Hikari

Shanyume

Anxious Friend

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:59 am
Alphubel, Knight of Polaris
Eternal Senshi Larissa

It took a second for the both of them to realize that they were no longer in the dirty, smelly sewer and that whatever that thing had been had been destroyed. Alphubel looked over at Larissa and gave her a small smile. "Not the first time we've been transported somewhere else after a battle." He said. She gave him a silent nod in return, the feeling of having so little energy returning to her. "Yeah, but we barely did anything other than attack some of those blobs." She had healed some of course, but nothing that seemed to make much of a difference to defeating whatever had made all of them in the first place. It made her feel like they had been more of a hindrance rather than helpful.

Alphubel looked over at the new Princess and nodded. "Thanks for taking us here. We could use the break before going back." They wouldn't stay for long though. The both of them were now much too tired to do anything other than go back and go straight to bed. They were plenty beat up, but not like all of the others. And Alphubel could tell that the Princess was going to have a lot thrown at her. He wrapped his arm around Larissa. Larissa pouted a bit, not because of the touch, but because she still couldn't help but feel they could have done more. They had been an Eternal and Knight for at least a few years now. What was holding them back so much? Civilian life? She still hadn't gone back to her Homeworld after finding, what she now knew as blighted, spot. It would be her first move after powering up again and healing from this whole mess.

She sighed. "Let's just stay here for a moment and catch our breaths.

Whimsical Blue
small thanks to the Princess

Deep Space: Homeworld Exploration

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas