[ORP] Troll v Troll, Virtual Reality Style

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:58 pm
Chiara was a sucker for booths, but this booth was a fair bit different from the usual Dance Battle stuff. This time she was going high tech. Two comfy looking chairs sat facing each other, with a weird contraption above each one. It appeared to be a helmet that would lower onto the sitting troll's head, covering their vision. There were joystick controls on the arms of the chair, and wires crisscrossing everywhere. Between the two seats sat a large screen, that at the moment showed a clip of GameBros new game. Under the screen in a glass case sat 3 trophies and a mysterious gift for the grand winner of whatever game this might be.
"Battle to the Death" was written on a large sign above the booth, with a small "Through Virtual Reality" note bellow it. The GameBros company logo is plastered all over the machines and sign.The blueblood lounged in one of the chairs, cat calling at passing trolls to try their luck at the simulated battle. If you approach the booth and ask for more information, the blueblood will throw a pamphlet at you, saying; "Read it, sign it, bring it back, battle."

Quote:
Ancient Gladiatorial Battle Games!

Brought to you by GameBros
Prizes Available; 500 Beatles, An in-game Character modeled after you for our new game(see below), A System and a free copy of our new game (see below) delivered straight to your hive!

Ever wanted to go back and see the glorious gladiatorial games our ancestors used to play? Well now you can! And without any harm to your own flesh covered body. Simply sign the waver at the bottom of this page, pay a minimal entrance fee, and sit down to have the fight of your life. Players can choose from a wide variety of weapons, abilities, and tactics to fight their way to the top. Players first need to challenge the booth attendant to get in on a chance to win one of three grand prizes. Want to just play for fun? Bring a buddy and use the game to kill them ruthlessly like you've always dreamed of.
In no event shall GameBro, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this game whether such liability is under contract. GameBro, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this game.You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent GameBro from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
Please Sign Here: ___________________________________
The rest of the pamphlet is taken up by advertisements for GameBros new game "Snack Attack" where you play as some weird pink alien on their quest for mad snacks yo.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You are free to RP in this ORP, if you want to challenge the booth owner to enter for a chance at fabulous prizes write in bold somewhere in your post "I challenge you!" and a separate "battle" thread will be opened for the fight. No powers or abilities are usable, this is virtual reality people, not fantasy wonderland. Each player starts with 20hp and usual battle rules will apply (2D6, one hit one dmg)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:06 pm
At the tables to the side of the battle screen sit a few posters that challengers can take home to post up in their hives to remember the wonderful games that GameBro brings to Alternia.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:08 pm
The game is ON

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:42 pm
        Now videogames weren't exactly Eiylas' forte. They didn't own a station in their home, and neither her nor her sister really thought about it strongly enough to get one. Honestly it seemed a little boring... up until now.

As she stared at the booth in wonder, a number of thoughts ran through Eiylas' head. She should really be finding Chaeng and Izu right about now. Tuzifu would not approve of her playing something so violent. That girl would totally kick her butt in hand to hand combat. Under normal conditions, fighting was probably the stupidest thing a girl disguising her blood color could do...

And that was why a virtual reality fight was a perfect idea.

With a deep breath Eiylas marched over to the stand and snatched a pamphlet, grinning from ear to ear as she looked at it. "This... is so incredible!" Instead of taking it away with her, the girl signed it right there and then! Eiylas shoved it into Chiara's hand and looked her dead in the eye as she declared "I challenge you! Lets do this!"

micillia
        SHE'S EXCITED AND READY TO GO

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:21 pm
What a festival! Cerpin remembered last sweep coming down in disguise to enjoy the sights and steal some food. It held some fond memories for him, looking up over the night sky at all the stars and relaxing in the back of a hay ride. This year he was bigger and there were new things to explore. Something loud and odd stuck out amidst all the other booths.

"Virtual Battle Games? Sign me the ******** up!" He'd been training hard under Keionx's guidance and Cerpin liked to think he was getting the hang of this battle thing. Fighting was a crucial skill for both a rebel and a space explorer. Virtual reality sounded like another medium for him to show off his incredibly talent through. Signing the wavier, he slammed it down and looked for an opponent. It looked like someone was already bothering Chiara thankfully or she might've looked closer at Cerpin. He was still fooling her with his Mickey Yensid disguise for now and couldn't risk her realizing exactly who he was.

So instead, he opted to grab the next nearest other person and nabbed at a curly headed redblood. Cerpin had no clue who Zindel was but he looked capable of fighting thanks to an athletic body and the purpleblood grinned at him. Now he just needed to give the other troll an incentive to fight him! Well... money usually worked!

"I challenge you! Let's go! Winner takes this bag of beetles!" Not giving the other guy a chance to say no, the hot-blooded captain pushed Zindel towards a chair and tucked the helmet on his head.

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:59 am
Micillia

Psykgi Mentha

"Ooo, virtual reality?" Psykgi read the sign out loud, "Battles to the death? Without the death? That sounds great." Ma'am chittered. This was not really something she understood.

Psykgi happily signed up and thrust the pamphlet and associated beetles at her... ally? Friend? Unusual blueblood aquaintence? "Count me in, when theres a chance... Ooo!" She had just noticed a special condition, "I can challenge you for a prize? Count me extra in! I challenge you! When you're free, of course, haha!

Quote:
Psy is also up for other battles!

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:47 am
      Zindel wasn't really a fan of anything digital. So when Chiara mentioned she was making a virtual reality booth, Zindel opted out. He wasn't up for being pummeled, in real life or otherwise, but it wasn't like that completely barred him from visiting the booth. He hadn't counted in participating, but being behind the booth somehow made it seem like he was part of it. A purpleblood picked him to fight. Zindel's thought process immediately went sour, but he somehow pushed those thoughts away when he heard the word beetles. Offering him raised eyebrows and a devilish smile, Zindel allowed himself to be guided by the purpleblood, chuckling all the way. "Now you're speaking my language," He said, sitting down. Of course he was scared, it was getting beat up, by a purpleblood, but this was virtual reality, right? Right. He'd be alright.

Before putting his hat on, Zindel looked directly at Chiara, using his hand to make his voice louder. "I challenge you to a battle, after this one," Zindel said, grinning afterwards and tugging the electric hat over his head, blood pusher pumping. He knew she wouldn't refuse.

Micillia
sup, b >:3c

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:20 pm
Group events were important for getting adjusted to society. Milieu couldn't recall the last time she had attended a Jubilee, but finally getting to be in one was pleasant. It made the teal troll happy to see so many wonderful trolls enjoying themselves.

A blueblood was holding some sort of... Virtual fighting game? Well, fighting just so happened to be in her blood (Milieu snorted at her own joke). Approaching the table, she signed the waver.

Taking out her white board, she quickly scrawled out
Quote:
I CHALLENGE YOU!

Micillia

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:58 am
What an interesting booth! Amonee was on cloud nine as he wandered the festival in search of tasty food and games to play. It was a festival full of fond memories for him of meeting new friends and belonging to a community. The moons twinkled overhead and he silently thanked them for the good fortune they had brought him over the past sweep. There had been highs and lows, Gog had there been lows, but he was still here and still alive.

And so was Nucleo, walking side by side with him. Amonee's arm was linked through his as the two wandered the fairgrounds together. The jadeblood felt giddy and flustered- tonight was going to be so much fun! It was almost like a-

"Virtual battles...?" He questioned out loud. But fighting was scary and dangerous. Why would you want to do that, even in a virtual setting? He understood self defense but violence for sport was to no one's benefit... Shaking his head, upset by the thought of it, he turned to lead them away, bumping into one of the next contenders checking out the booth.

One Austri Coriol to be exact. Gulp.

"I-I'm so sorry, please don't hurt m-" He knew this troll and he really didn't want to be anywhere near her after their last disastrous encounter!

quite uneventful
Setting stuff up so Austri can fight Nucleo in a virtual battle! : 3 You can smack Amonee upside the face or yell at him for crashing into a lovely perfect lady like Austri.

Doutei
Posted this for you!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:22 pm
Eridia really didn't want to go to the festival this sweep as it brought her certain feelings of nostalgia. Ugh, how annoying and bullshitting it was. No matter, she would make someone else feel like so, eventually. After all, why be the only one suffering?

So Eridia walked around, not really wanting to wrestle a beast this year, nor find the s**t-needle or make mooncakes. Though a certain booth called her attention. Maybe it was the video games or the troll running the booth-- or both!

Chiara ******** Moteku.

The highblood couldn't help but smirk. So she approached the blueblood, not caring if her reaction to her presence was negative. "Woooah! Virtual battles?" She said with every hint of rudeness she could muster. "That is soooo impressive! Fits you really Chiaaaara, though I doubt you could beat anyone. You can't even beat up someone in real life." She fluttered her eyelashes at the blueblood and proceeded to take a seat and a joystick. "Oh well, we can't all be glorious like myself!"

"Hope you don't mind being a labrat darling, I want to test this out. Accept my challenge if you dare!"

Micillia
<3

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:00 pm
Chiara heard the voice, and a little bit inside of her crumbled away. Chiara slowly spin her chair around to get a full view of the purpleblood challenger. The blueblood raised an eyebrow, her smile never faltering. "Of course Eridia, even the lowliest of trolls is welcome to challenge my booth. Im glad you managed to make it out of your hive this sweep, or did someone else have to drag you out?" Chiara got off her chair and wrote Eridia's name on the challenger side of the screen. "If you can fit into the chair, ide love to take this battle on digitally." The blueblood smiled sweetly at the other.

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:41 am
      Living in Busthind had its perks. It wasn't often that she spent time at this festival; and if she did, it wasn't long, but the time that she did, she enjoyed. She was somehow cherishing her life a bit more than normal, and this festival reminded her of Lorata. She was getting needlessly emotional and thankful. Mooncakes tasted sweeter, pig wrassling was easier, and hell, she even had a bowl of the soup. Sure, she found lowbloods particularly repulsive, but it wasn't like they didn't know how to make good food. Anything fried was delicious.

Wanting to take a break from her emotions, Austri slid into the digital fighting booth, strangely at peace. She waved at the familiar creator of the booth, approaching to fight her, get to know her better. She had shielded her from hard during the Space Race!

This was all before a certain someone bumped into her side.

Austri smiled.

Grabbing him by whatever was around his neck, she felt her throat constrict from anger, hand tightening as she pulled him tighter and her forehead pressed against his. "You're <******** pathetic. You're higher than me and you don't even act like it~" Austri grinned, practically lifting him up before shoving him to the ground. She normally didn't make a scene, but when a troll of his caliber acted the way he did, Austri wanted to scream. He wasn't worth her hate. But he was certainly worth her punches.
Yamashii
wahahaha

Doutei
WAHAHAHAH

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:43 am
"I've never tried one before." Nucleo admitted as he looked over the virtual battle booth with Amonee. He'd had a weird night so far but felt comfortable in the company of one of his closest friends. The jadeblood always knew how to keep him calm and entertained with his whimsical nature. That carefree ease was one of the traits Nucleo treasured in him.

How could anyone dislike Amonee?

'Seriously. What's her problem?' Nucleo frowned as a greenblood he didn't recognize well turned around and started grabbing Amonee. Confused, the boy glanced at Amonee's face to see if this was an inside joke or something (though how messed up would that be?) and his bilesack tensed at the sight of genuine fear on the jadeblood's face.

One more thing on the pile and Nucleo snapped.

quite uneventful
Continues here! Just so no one reading this is confused, they will be getting into a real fight- not using the virtual reality gear.

Yamashii
i got this amo

Micillia rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:02 am
Skyli Peep
Yamashii
DraconicFeline
quite uneventful
Magician Arcana
ImaginationsParadise
Doutei
Buzzwulf  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP