Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Information!
[INFO] Crown Tokens Information and Claims Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Space Cauldron

Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:59 pm
Crown Tokens

User Image

What is a Crown Token?

A Crown Token is a Moonshop specific currency rewarded to valued players that can be saved and exchanged. Crown Tokens can be saved for any period of time and will never expire!

How can I earn a Crown Token?

There is no single way to earn a Crown Token, though players may receive one for participation in certain events, through nominations from staff for creativity or helpfulness, and through meeting monthly criteria. Every month you meet the posted criteria, you may claim a Crown Token! Please review the following criteria, fill out the form, and post in this thread to claim one Crown Token! This may be done once every month!

[b][size=16]I AM CLAIMING A CROWN TOKEN![/size][/b]

To claim a token for this month, you must link to three completed RPs (started at any time; all that matters is that they are finished between the first and last day of this month!) and one new one (started in this month!)!

What can I buy with Crown Tokens?

There are a wide variety of rewards you can exchange Crown Tokens for, ranging from alternate civilian art to a new rare character! You may exchange Crown Tokens at the following rate:

Quote:
    • One single use IC RP Item: 1
    • One Growth Item (A Star-Candy, Luna-P, or Henshin Pen): 1
    • MYO Alt Art for an existing character: 1
    • New MYO Civilian Character: 2
    • New Non-Arted Civilian Character: 2
    • Moving One MYO Art stage to Templated Art: 2
    • One permanent IC RP Item or Enhancement: 3
    • Templated: Alternate Civilian Schoolkid Art: 3
    • MYO: Civilian to Powered Upgrade (Common* or Rare*) : 3
    • Templated: New Civilian Schoolkid Art: 4
    • Templated: Alternate Civilian Art: 5
    • Templated: Alternate Powered Art: 5
    • MYO Character with or without Civilian Art (Common*) : 5
    • MYO Youma, Half-Youma, Deep Space Senshi, or Moon Knight (Rare*): 5
    • MYO Mauvian Cat form and Humanoid Form** (Rare*): 5
    • MYO Humanoid Form with Templated Cat Form ** (Rare*) : 6
    • Templated: New Civilian: 6
    • Templated: Civilian to Powered Upgrade (Common*) : 6
    • Templated: New Powered Character without Civilian Art (Common*) : 8
    • Templated: New Deep Space Senshi/Moon Knight without Civilian Art (Rare*) : 8
    • Templated: New Half-Youma without Civilian Art (Rare*) : 8
    • Templated: New Vanguardian without Civilian Glamour Art (Rare*) : 8
    • Templated: Civilian to Powered Upgrade (Rare*) : 9
    • Templated: New Powered Character with Civilian Art (Common*) : 12
    • Templated: New Deep Space Senshi/Moon Knight with Civilian Art (Rare*) : 12
    • Templated: New Half-Youma with Civilian Art (Rare*) : 15
    • Templated: New Vanguardian with Civilian Glamour Art (Rare*) : 15
    • Templated: Youma (Rare*): 15
    • Templated: New Guardian Cat**: 15
    • Unique Art*** (1 Stage of Art) : 40

* A common character is any human character with three guaranteed stages of art, including White Moon Senshi, Chibi Senshi, Negaverse Agents, Knights, Dark Mirror Senshi, and Corrupted Senshi. A rare character is any non-human character, including Youma, Half-Youma, Mauvians, Vanguardians, and Deep Space Senshi. Moon Knights are also rare characters. You cannot claim a rare character unless you have been an active member of the shop (at least a few tags per month) for three months or you have posted to grow at least one character to third stage. These characters are often more difficult to play and have different rules, so players must be prepared to work with the shop and follow faction rules. Players claiming first stage Half-Youma must also send in an approved plot prior to playing their character. Deep Space Senshi and Moon Knights are priced the same as common characters but players must meet the OOC requirements to claim one.
      ** Players with a Guardian Cat must grow them to their Humanoid stage before they can get a new Guardian Cat; you can only have one ungrown cat at a time!
      *** Unique Art can be for a new character, a growth, or alt art; it can be for powered or civilian, and can even include rare characters. You cannot post a grab bag claim for this; you must reach out to an artist to discuss if they are willing to take on the stage. You need to have an artist before you can post to claim this.

How do I redeem my tokens?

Once you've saved up enough tokens and are ready to cash them in, please post the following in the thread:

[b][size=16]I AM REDEEMING MY CROWN TOKENS![/size][/b]

Please include what you are purchasing and the number of tokens being spent on it. If you are purchasing a new character, please include a link to the quest thread, and if you are purchasing something for an existing character please include a link to the journal! Please also include your total number of Crown Tokens in each post so you can keep up with how many you have! If you are purchasing a piece that will require art and would like a specific artist to do so, please contact them to inquire about availability! (Like you were asking for a growth!). If you have no preference for artist, please let us know that instead! No matter what you are posting for though, [b]please[/b] don't forget to quote Noir Songbird if you are redeeming! [b]If you are purchasing a new character[/b], please make sure you have PM'd [b]The Space Cauldron[/b] with a log of all of your characters and their ranks so we can synchronize our records with an updated log of your character cap points list!

[quote="Noir Songbird"][/quote]

If you are claiming art for a character and opt for a grab bag, please also include this form when you post!

[b]Username:[/b] (Your full username here)
[b]Character Name:[/b] (Link to your profile/quest)
[b]References:[/b] (Include links to any reference pictures or a well written description of what you would like for the art! If you have no preference you can put CC but you need to understand that at that point, anything you leave to CC will be at the artist's discretion; you cannot ask for a complete redesign if you do not like the design they came up with!)
[b]Template Choice:[/b] (Which template do you want the art on? Include any requests for splices as well, but please be aware that artists are not obligated to do splices so may decline picking up something)
[b]Additional Info:[/b] (Is there anything your artist needs to know about the character or art, or any other special requests?)

By choosing the Grab-Bag method for this art, I am confirming that I understand being picked up in the Grab-Bag is at the discretion of the artist's time, ability, and willingness. I understand that this is not a guaranteed method and can sometimes take longer than expected due to the nature of them. Once an artist picks up my artwork, they will contact me to let me know that they will be doing my art. I also agree that any available artist, or combination of artists, may work together to complete my art; if I post for a grab bag, I will be prepared for the possibility of a collaboration. I may, at any point [b]prior[/b] to being contacted about an artist picking up my claim, reach out to an artist to see if they are willing or able to take on my request. If they agree, I will PM or quote the shop mule, [b]In the Name of the Mule[/b], this thread so they can remove me from the grab bag list.

[b]By posting this completed form, I agree to these terms.[/b][/i]

[quote="In the Name of the Mule"][/quote]

If claiming an MYO Alternate Art Slot (Civilian or Powered) :

[b][color=red]I would like to claim an MYO Slot![/color][/b]
[B]Claiming For[/b]: (Link to character’s journal and indicate if the slot is for civilian or powered alt art)

[quote]I understand that I am responsible for obtaining this art utilizing resources beyond In the Name of the Moon. I understand that I am required to use a previously approved artist [i]or[/i] get a new artist approved by staff. I understand that I must send WIPs that show sketch and colored versions of the art before submitting the final art to the shop mule, [b]In the Name of the Mule[/b]. If changes are requested to fit faction guidelines, I am responsible for communicating this with my artist to ensure the art can be used within the shop. If a powered design has more than a 10% change, this must be approved by the staff with an IC explanation.[/quote]

If claiming a New MYO Character:

[b][color=red]I would like to claim an MYO Slot![/color][/b]
[B]Claiming For[/b]: (Link to character’s quest if possible; if no quest is up please include name and sphere/weapon/etc here)

[quote]I understand that I am responsible for obtaining this art utilizing resources beyond In the Name of the Moon. I understand that I am required to use a previously approved artist [i]or[/i] get a new artist approved by staff. I understand that I must send WIPs that show sketch and colored versions of the art before submitting the final art to the shop mule, [b]In the Name of the Mule[/b]. If changes are requested to fit faction guidelines, I am responsible for communicating this with my artist to ensure the art can be used within the shop. I understand that I should get name/sphere/weapon/etc approved prior to commissioning this artwork to ensure that my new character can be accepted into the shop; I understand that I should post a profile for stamping as soon as the MYO Slot is acquired and/or if I have a previously stamped quest I should check that everything is still available. I understand that a new MYO character slot covers the cost of three powered stages to be done through MYO slots and if, for whatever reason, I am unable to continue growths through MYO I will be able to return to templates to continue growing. I understand that the cost of moving to templates is an additional 2 crown tokens per stage. I understand that if I need to move to templates, I will need to contact [b]In the Name of the Mule[/b] to do so before posting for growth.[/quote]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:59 pm
FAQ

• If I want to help a friend buy something, can I give them my Crown Tokens? Can I buy something for someone else?
    No; Crown Token sharing is presently restricted. However you can save up your credits to buy a friend something by yourself! If you would like to use your tokens to purchase a friend something, all you have to do is post the 'I am redeeming my crown tokens' form with the appropriate information. Please make sure to get consent from the player you are making a purchase for prior to posting! Though you may be trying to do something nice for someone, you do need their consent (and will need to include that you have their permission when you post the code to claim!)

• Can I use my Crown Tokens to Give as Prizes in my Events?
    Yes! When you are proposing an event to the shop mule, The Space Cauldron, simply let us know that you would like to use your saved Crown Tokens as rewards! You can also ask the mule if you can also give away some shop provided Crown Tokens! Depending on the size of the event and how much time it may take to run, the shop is often willing to provide a few Crown Tokens to be given out for participation.

• What cooldown do purchases made with Crown Tokens go on?
    If you are purchasing art, they go on regular cooldown. If you make a purchase with Crown Tokens, it is no different than if you won in a paid custom. You will be unable to earn a new powered character for three months, and will be unable to earn a new paid civilian art/new civilian for a month. There is no cooldown or limit for not-art purchases (such as growth items).

• How do I grow a powered character I bought with Crown Tokens?
    All costs are covered in the initial purchase, so you will not have to pay anything further for growth! To grow your character, you will need to post in the Templated Art Upgrade Thread as you would for any other growth!

• Can I still earn Crown Tokens even if I don't have a character?
    Yes! If you are a newbie and play disposables in RPs (Even if you are just playing a youma!) you can use these towards a monthly token! You will also have the opportunity to participate in events to earn Crown Tokens!

• Do solos count towards my Crown Tokens?
    Yes! Solos can count towards your monthly crown token, but unlike using a solo for your requirements, a solo can only count for one completed roleplay regardless of word count. Where as a 1500 word solo would count as three requirements for growth, this would only count as one of your completed role plays for the month. To earn a Crown Token, you can substitute three different solos (with at least 500 words each) for three completed roleplays, but you cannot use the same solo to substitute for all three roleplays.

The Space Cauldron

Captain

The Space Cauldron

Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:30 am
Updates and Announcements

There are currently no announcements related to crown tokens!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:41 am
Claiming 2 Tokens!

I AM CLAMING MY META TOKEN

Stop for the Night - Babylon/Callisto

I AM CLAIMING A CROWN TOKEN!

Wrapped in October
Report, Lieutenant!
Keep your eyes on the stars!
Not so much on the domestic goddess thing

Started (and finished) this month
HEY, LOSER

ALSO I HAVE QUESTIONS???

1. Can we pool tokens with friends to help buy things, or do we have to have the full amount of tokens for the thing we want to buy a friend?  

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:03 am

[x] No News is Good News (Azzo, Snowball, Finn)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:05 am

A Familiar Face - Orah/Chariklo/Bischofite  

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:16 am

Touching Base -- Ashur/Themiscyra  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:22 am

The Righteous and the Proud -Benitoite, Phact, Kazenite, Acrucis, and Chaldene.  

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

ZaiaFantasy

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:08 am

Let the Good Times Roll  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:40 am

Common Past  

Noir Songbird

Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Shanyume

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:20 pm
Claiming 2 tokens
Know the Trail to Light

I AM CLAIMING A CROWN TOKEN!

Three completed
Walking the Gray Line [Failyn x Hannah/Acrucis] - Google docs transfer FIN
Day of Reckoning [Benitoite x Kazenite] Google docs transfer FIN -let me know if this doesn't work
The Righteous and the Proud [Benitoite x Kazenite x Phact x Acrucis x Chaldene x Xyla]

One new
My Final Prayer - In the Arms of an Angel [Acrucis] FIN

Total tokens 2  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:37 pm

[REG] Guardian (Buddingtonite and Serpentine)

Total Tokens 1  

ChibiGingi

Dapper Grabber

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:41 pm

RP: Out and About w/ Wafflefries and Goretti  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:46 pm

The Righteous and the Proud - ORP, Megrez, Glitnir  

Sami-Fire