Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Demon] Kamakura's Perch

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:54 am

User Image

Quote:
"Time is the substance from which I am made. Time is a river which carries me along, but I am the river; it is a beast that devours me, but I am the beast; it is a fire that consumes me...but I am the fire."

Acceptance

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:22 am
::Table of Contents::

User Image

🔥 - Cert
      🔥 - You Are Here
      🔥 - Character Data
      🔥 - Abilities
      🔥 - History
      🔥 - Dorm Room
      🔥 - Relationships
      🔥 - RP Logs
      🔥 - Possessions
      🔥 - Minipets
      🔥 - Stables
      🔥 - Art Folder

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:24 am
Character Data
User ImageName: Kamakura Meigetsuki
Nicknames: Kama, Kura

Height: 5'5" humanoid | 3'5" cat
Weight: 136lbs humanoid | 33lbs cat

Faction: Demon
Race: Nekomata

✔ Bells
      ✔ Reading
      ✔ Minipets
      ✔ Learning
      ✔ Pyromantics

Dislikes:
      ✘ Deep Water (especially murky)
      ✘ Dirt/Being Unclean
      ✘ Disorganization
      ✘ Spicy food
      ✘ Being cold

Personality:

| Bold | Cunning | Perceptive |
| Ritualistic | Fastidious | Pessimistic |

Bold: Shows an ability to take risks, and is confident and courageous. Not afraid to step out of the shadows and hold his head high. A daring youngster who doesn't like to show when he is afraid, or emotional. His Audacious tendencies tend to be a bit cheeky, and defiant when he's in full force.

Cunning: Skilled in achieving one's ends by deceit if necessary. Kamakura is crafty, and will use any resource available to him to achieve and further himself. His wiliness and trickery are often applied to those foolish enough to allow him full control of them. He will take advantage of misfortune and turn it into his own luck.

Perceptive: Often displays that he has keen insight, and is rather observant. Responsive to sensory stimuli. Kamakura is sharp-witted and shrewd upon first glance. He is good at gathering information, and using his senses to take in the world. Has a knack for seeing things (or situations) for what they are.

Ritualistic: Insistent, and rather exaggerated emphasis on the importance of rites and ceremonies. He takes traditions seriously, and the studies of especially magical or religious practices also happen to be of great interest to the nekomata. OCD like compulsions cause him to repeatedly count, be it steps or grouping of objects when he's bored. Has a morbid fascination with numerology, especially uneven numbers.

Fastidious: Highly attentive to and concerned about accuracy and detail. He is meticulous and will go to painstaking lengths to make sure something is done the right way, even if it means taking his time. Happens to be rather picky. Takes great care and pride in his work. Kamakura is patient and is the type to lie in wait for the perfect moment. Very concerned about matters of cleanliness, after messing himself with blood he likes nothing more than a relaxing soak. His often capricious standards are difficult to please. A meticulous, sensitive and demanding demon.

Pessimistic: Negative, and always looking on the down side of things. He thinks too heavily about things that should otherwise be let go of. Usually in a state of mind in which he anticipates undesirable outcomes or believes that the evil or hardships in life outweigh the good or luxuries. He habitually sees or anticipates the worst or is disposed to being gloomy. Usually, he believes bad things will happen in the future; and has feelings and beliefs that hope will not happen.
User Image
He enjoys artistic adventures, jewelry, and fancy clothes. With an eye for detail, he has a tendency to be forceful in his arguments and convictions. Kamakura likes things orderly and done correctly. He does not take kindly to his things being out of place, or not left exactly as he put it once something is no longer in use. Likes collecting things (be they crystals, clothing, toys etc) and adores the sounds bells make. This cat-demon is naturally curious, and will get himself into trouble in order to satisfy any nagging urges for further information.

Kamakura is reserved and prefers to watch and observe a situation before committing himself. He prefers to be the one in charge of a situation if possible. Kamakura isn't afraid to make requests, and can come across as cold and cynical. Often the nekomata likes to spend time hanging out in his feline body, that of a calico cat who's tails are split in two. He typically prefers his human form, it doesn't stop him from lazing about or seeking information that might be of use to him in either form. Not very physically powerful, his lingering flame orbs do the work for him, in time to make a mad dash and avoid injury.

He often times is in need of a reminder or two to look on the brighter side. It may be initially ill welcomed, but in the long run, it is something he needs here and there. Focusing on the bad, and the darker side of things is taxing. He is usually sour, and gloomy. Behind the front, he has been known to smile and be generally more entirely pleasant than his usual cynical sharp-witted tongue.

Physical Description
User Image
Kamakura has primarily black hair all over, with white bangs. The style is a shaggy, ruffled hairstyle that has medium lengths bangs swept to one side. He has Amber-golden colored eyes and feline iris's regardless of what form he's in. His skin is pale, and his markings are that of a calico. They are mostly white, with a pale orange and black/gray mixture. He stands at 5'5" in humanoid form, or 3'5" in his given demon form.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?
User Image
Currently, Kamakura is most interested in learning, he is fascinated by knowledge and wishes to grow into a more powerful cat-demon. He also wanted an escape from his family and thought the Academy was perfect for that. He is curious about meeting other shape-shifters (more specifically cat subspecies). He also wishes to enhance his fire magic along the way as he gains control of his shifting abilities.

Anything Else?

– Kamakura's name comes from the Time period in which Nekomata's first began to appear in writing. (most Japenese Yokai were born, or rather given life and story to during the Edo period). While this is all OCC, its to include the etymology of his name.

– Meigetsuki or "Journal of the Full Moon" is the journal that contains the first writings about the Nekomata legend and their appearance. It was written during the Kamakura era.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:56 pm
Abilities

User Image
User Image
• Natural Ability:
    Y1 – Shapeshift: Kamakura can freely assume the form of a calico cat whose tail is split in two, and capable of walking on its hind legs. His feline one is his natural form, while the humanoid one. Its appearance is that of a teenager. This form has been acquired with time and practice. He requires the use of his cat-themed skull pin in order to hold his humanoid body for longer periods of time; he otherwise has trouble keeping the human shape as he is still a young demon. As a result, he constantly has a few appendages in the form of ears and tail that resemble his feline forum. He can also turn his hands into claws, for example, to use them for slashing at his opponents.

Y2 – Pyrokinesis: With time comes practice, Kamakura now freely can control his fire magic as if it were second nature. Kama's control over his fire magic increases as does his ability to manipulate it. He is allowed to control and manipulate fire, ignite the fire, and even extinguish the fire with the mind. With his more advanced Flame Manipulation he can create, shape and manipulate fire, the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products, flame being the visible portion of the fire. Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire's intensity will be different.

• FEAR Ability:
User Image
    Y1 – T1 Burn Down (The Battle Cry): This can be cast in either of his form; he conjures orange, and yellow colored flame orbs from his palms to flicker and dance as they will. When contact is made it applies a quick explosive burst of damage to the target. The heatwave is meant to terrorize his opponents. He does this by calling on his fire magic to burn his foes. The flames he conjures plays on the users Fear of being burned. The impact is meant to hurt as he tries to make his enemies believe he will engulf them in flames.

Y2 – T2 Flash Fire (Gambler's Chance): Channeling a large amount of fire, Kama tries to engulf his enemies in flames even at the risk of burning himself. These fires are dangerous and wild and require a great deal of fear to conjure. The draw back of the damage it causes is a small price to pay after all. What's a little fire when you play with it anyway? He releases his fire to do various attacks of various shapes and intensities, and is generally an extreme projectile of sorts, and can be used at both close range and melee for a surprising burst of delivered Fear, trusting the strike connects home. Generally, this displays as an expanding fire bolt, that expands rapidly on contact with an object. This results in a blast of heat causing psychological terror from the fear of being burned alive.

Burn Down (The Battle Cry)
Tier One:
Dice: 4d4
First Dice:
      1: Miss
      2: Half Damage
      3-4: Full Damage

Damage: Add up remaining dice. This total is the damage dealt to your opponent.
Average Damage: 8

Flash Fire (Gambler's Chance)
Tier Two:
Dice: 8d12
First Dice:
      1-6: Miss
      7-12: Hit

Damage: Total of second, third, and fourth dice.
Fifth Dice:
      1: Take the full 100% damage.
      2-4: Take 80% damage (multiply result by .8)
      5-7: Take 75% damage (multiply result by .75.)
      8-12: Take 50% damage (multiply result by .5 or divide by 2)

Damage to Self: Total of last three dice multiplied or divided by the modifier. This always hits you!
Average Damage to Opponent: 19

• Battle Stats for Y1 Students:

HP: 30/30
      To Attack: 2d6 -6
      To Defend: 1d4
      Fear Casts: Y1 students can only use one T1-level Fear once per battle.

• Battle Stats for Y2 Students:

HP: 40/40
      To Attack: 2d8 -6
      To Defend: 1d6
      Fear Casts: Y2 can only use one T2-level Fear and one T1-level Fear per battle.

•Learned Abilities:

Beginner First Aid

Difficulty level: Beginner
Pre-requisites: N/A
Battle Effect: Once per battle, a player may choose to roll a 4-sided dice. This is the amount that the player heals themselves or another target for. You forfeit your normal battle attack turn if you want to use this attack.
Non-battle Effect: A character can heal small wounds or cuts of other players or themselves, and know how to do basic stitching.

Beginner Summoned Object

Difficulty level: Beginner
Pre-requisites: N/A
Battle Effect: Once per battle, you may choose to use your Crafts skill to summon a small craft-and-paper created guardian. Roll a six-sided dice. If odd, the guardian will defend you for two damage for the next three turns. If even, it does nothing. You forfeit your normal battle attack turn if you want to use this attack.
Non-battle Effect: You can create and summon a small craft-and-paper created guardian from any piece of paper/napkin/ etc. It doesn't do much but float around, and it's a little less entertaining than a minipet...

Sweet Sinnamon

Obtained: Via 2k15 open class for Sinnamon baking.
Effect: By the infusion of evilly delicious spices, your student can now outside of battle, make any food they touch palatable and vaguely taste like there is a bit of a sweet kick to it. In battle they just smell good. Which is nice if they start to get a bit sweaty I suppose.

Flavoring
Super cool IC ability that you get because of this: You can now passably pumpkin spice flavour/scent anything.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:00 pm
History

User Image
The Meigetsuki family is well too do, User Imageoriginating from the mountains like many Nekomata's from a time long since forgotten. [The family are a long line of Spirit Overseers; he/she who can easily locate those newly passed on ghosts. They are known for helping them get settled into this new life in Halloween. Legend has it Nekomata's are naturally friendly with all forms of spirits, undead and specters like beings. While they possess no abilities to control the dead, they have instead made a family business of the natural talent, and have for generations. They are good at helping transition those newly arrived.

User ImageKamakura has three siblings, all of which are older than him. His twin sisters are second eldest, and his brother is the (rotten) apple of his parents eye. As he was born last, he often is picked on by his siblings and doesn't feel particularly close to them. Currently, he isn't that powerful or overly competent in his ability to summon small burst of fire, or flames. Fire and conjuring it is his preferred pass time and one day hopes to have better control. Since his time at school, Kamakura has seen improvements in his powers. Although he feels like he needs to push himself beyond his limits, and strives to do as such following the wake of the Day Zero incident.

User ImageHis Overseer powers haven't developed, and he's resistant to following in the traditions of his family history. For a demon he isn't very powerful just yet, as he is still young. As the youngest son he is expected to join in the business, like those before him. Instead he has opted to enroll in pursuit of furthering his knowledge. It is possible with time this latent overseeing power will come to be recognized.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:27 pm
His Room

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:31 pm
Relationships/Known Creeple

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    { Adelaide } - I kind of miss you...even if your cheerful antics were kind of annoying. I actually enjoyed chatting with you during the carnival, and catching you in class. Must seek out again sometime and perhaps even hang out with? Who knows.

{ Hollandaise } - A treefolk I met during the festival. I found her easy enough to get along with. She was mostly no nonsense and straight to the point. I noticed she seemed to usually be lost in thought. It's been awhile since I've see the tree ghoul.

{ Pelagion Elandar } - A reaper who picked me up whilst I was in demon form...I might have wanted to set you on fire initially but you aren't that bad after-all..You like minipets, so for now I'll forgive you and look past it. I guess. Hmph.

{ Wrex } - A massive dragon-esc looking thing I met during the dramatic fiasco in the human world. He seemed alright, but was extremely LOUD and had a booming voice in that form. I'll have to track you down sometime.

{ Rhys } - A human Hunter who helped me along the way...he wasn't so bad. Not exactly the most talktive which is a none issue. Seemed to handle his own, that sword was monstrously impressive.

{ Gale } - Another human Hunter who helped me out, he was more friendly than the other guy and seemed fairly curious about me. His gun was impressive, I'll have to keep an eye on this one.

{ Davyne Versailles } - She had a great forward attitude about things, and was a really easy ghoul to talk too. Her reaper weapon is a whip, she's got a good head on her shoulders and hope to chat with her further after our match.

{ Kane Onuskatiuu } - This guy...he was an a**, and threw a jacking rock at me. Otherwise he seemed fine, even if I had to look up to talk to him. Some kind of weird canine based on his scent. Whatever dude.

{ Ajax "Aj" Serpico } - He had some pretty good sweets for sale. I met him on the way to class and bought a few things and had a chat with him. His tail was..interesting and very child like? He was a year two, and easy to talk with, Agreed to help him test his baked goods for the Halloween Party we'll see what happens.

{ Camilla Forester } - An easy going friendly hazel dormouse monster I met while out walking Sasha.She had three mini's on her, and was actually rather pleasant to be around I suppose. She was Really chipper..almost too much so. Otherwise was easy enough to get side tracked and caught up in chatter. Hope to see you around. She warned me about chocolates for some reason??

{ Crimson Dayborn } - A strange boil reaper I met with a familiar that was not given a name. For some reason he was forbidden by his familiar to have more minipets...? He seemed alright overall, but was rather strange and asked a lot of questions.

{ Nerisei Oreithyia } - A easy going Hamadryad whom I met in art class. She was stunning, and even if it took a bit for her to work on the piece, it came out splendid. I wouldn't mind chatting with her again, she seemed easy enough to talk too despite her staring at my tail and ears.

{ Henriette Lachance } - ..::In the process of meeting::..

{ Quidelshikoba } - ..::In the process of meeting ::..

{ Falair } - ..::In the process of meeting ::..

{ Indu ibn Qurra } - ..::In the process of meeting ::..

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:31 pm
RP Logs

REQS
Growth

GROWTH POINTS:

Here's a list of how to accumulate RP points for your character!:

[ 1 point can be: ]

gaia_star One piece of fanart drawn by you for anything related to shop (max 5 points this way)

gaia_star One complete regular rp, you must have written at least 600 words.

gaia_star One complete classroom rp, you must have written at least 600 words.

gaia_star One complete solo rp, you must have written at least 600 words.

gaia_star One complete homework assignment for a class that assigned it.
-----NOTE: For 'homework' that involves growing a minipet from a class, you must do an RP or solo (of at least 600 words) involving that pet to get a point. Merely growing the minipet does not count!

gaia_star One complete ORP/mission rp (600 words)

gaia_star One complete battle, with just rolls (600 words not required).

gaia_star Five minipets grown to their final stage (1 point per 5, up to 5 points can be earned this way. Can only claim 5 points per year this way.) (Halloween/Horsemen only)

gaia_star NEW! One playlist created by you for anything related to the shop. This can be your character, events, and other people's characters as well. Each must have a different theme. (max 5 points per year this way). Playlists can be added to your journals or shared to other people's journals/ messages for them to add (10 track minimum) OR POST HERE

gaia_star NEW! 1 rp point can be exchanged per 5 flowers on our discord. Check out more info HERE! (MAX 5 points this way)

[ 2 points: ]

gaia_star One complete 'battle' roleplay with filled out roleplay actions

gaia_star One complete TCG BATTLE (600 words not required) - 5 turns each player (MAX 15 RP points PER STAGE this way)

gaia_star Character 'plot assistance' (ie for events)

gaia_star Student is awarded a Pumpkin Seed by staff for outstanding work/achievements/something!

[ 3+ points can be: ]

gaia_star Earned from special GM events. These will have a point tally at the end. In order to claim these, be sure to link to the post where these points were awarded along with links to YOUR RPs fulfilling those requirements.

GROWTH REQUIREMENTS:

Growth

STUDENTS

gaia_crown Year 1 to Year 2: *( There is a 4 month OOC cooldown from Y1 to Y2)
50 points + an exam (pass or fail) = growth towards next stage

gaia_crown Year 2 to Year 3: *(There is a 6 month OOC cooldown from Y2 to Y3)
75 growth points + final exam (pass or fail) + teacher battle (pass or fail) = graduation to Year 3

gaia_crown Year 3 to Alumni: *(No OoC cooldown from Y3 to Alumni)
50 growth points + completing the prerequisites + final exam = graduation from Amityville Academy

exclaim TAKING EXAMS: exclaim

• YEAR 1

• COMPLETED RPS
    Daily Life +8

Battles +6

Classroom +8

Drabble Week +8

Day Zero Meta +13

• IN PROGRESS RPS

• YEAR 2

• COMPLETED RPS

Battles +2

• IN PROGRESS RPS  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:06 pm
Possessions

• Cat-Skull Pin
    User Image

• Davyne's Sorceress Pin
    User Image

• Desu-chan's Pin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:16 pm
Minipets + Closet Pets

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:23 am
Stables

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gaia_crown [ Greater Feline ]
Rarity: Common
Size: 8- 10 feet
Weight capacity: 1 person max.
Speed: Fast
Weight: Medium (100 - 200 lbs)
Special ability: Greater feline have exotic pelts that are valued in many Miasma village pet shows. They spend hours a day grooming this pelt. This makes them also waterproof, and surprisingly, very good swimmers.
Flying: Cannot fly.
Teleportation: Teleports from Miasma Village to Halloween Town only through portals.
Temper: Predatory. It will often bring dead minipets to your front door to show how amazing it is being if given the chance.

gaia_crown [ Apex Eon Spice ]
Rarity: Rare
Size: 8 - 12 feet
Speed: Medium (Relative walking speed)
Weight: Medium (150 - 250 lbs)
Special ability: Evolved from their cousins the scareons, these apex eons have been trained and bred specifically to become rather larger beasts of burden. Loyal and obedient, like a very large sheepdog, they can obey basic commands, and are often seen waiting at doors or playing around at home instead of returning to their stables (which they don't like as much!) They enjoy company and warmth. The "spice" variant is more of an independent type that likes to roam and wander. It can also obey basic commands but is much better at foraging and searching for things.
Flying: Cannot fly.
Teleportation: Teleports from Miasma Village to Halloween Town only through portals.
Temper: Obedient. Will always obey commands (only if it is trained to understand it!)

[ Invincible ]
Size: 10 feet
Weight capacity: 1 person max
Weight: Medium (150 -250 lbs)
Special ability: Because it is invincible, you cannot see it. Ever. It's corporeal form is however, relatively heavy, and if it were possible to see, would have hundreds of spines coming out of its mane and tail (and thorns). Considered extremely rare because if disobedient, you will lose this mount forever.
Flying: Yes
Temper: Makes a lot of noise that gives away it's area. Whinnies a lot. Likes to run around. Rambunctious.

[ Invisible ]

Size: 10 feet
Weight capacity: 1 person max
Weight: Medium (150 -250 lbs)
Special ability: This mount is virtually indestructible. It will not be dissipated even in the hardiest of situations, though it might run away if it gets mistreated/takes too much damage! Being made entirely from vines, it can dissolve when taking too much damage and reform into vine form again. The flowers that bloom from its body can also be used for love potions (whether this is true or not has to be yet tested)
Temper: Makes a lot of noise that gives away it's area. Whinnies a lot. Likes to run around. Rambunctious.

gaia_crown [ Rainbow Skycrag Serpent ]

Rarity: Very Rare
Size: 25-35 feet
Weight capacity: 2 people max.
Speed: Medium
Weight: Heavy (300 - 500 lbs)
Special ability: Is excellent at making impromptu bridges and shelter from cold areas. Sheds rainbow-coloured skin that can be used as waterproof wear. Has impeccable memory - as long as it has been to a place, it knows how to get there.
Temper: Extremely shy. Does not go indoors. Only likes large areas. Will escape through any given opening if the area is smaller than it is.

gaia_crown [ Reigndeer Redux ]

Rarity: Rare Elite
Size:8 - 12 feet
Speed: Fast (flying).
Weight: Light/Medium (120 - 200 lbs)
Special ability: This exclusive minipet can automatically teleport you to the town of Joy. If you use this pet and RP in Xmasland (the town of Joy), add these status effects:
- It is always snowing frosting
- You can only go to Gingerbread Lake, a lake made entirely out of gingerbread, frostings, and ice crystals. Everything there is candy, and edible, and there are gingerbread houses everywhere.
- Occasional elves might see you and run, dropping their little gifts they were making for Humans (toys). These toys will dissolve if taken directly back to Halloween
- You are immediately under the Joy status effect, making your character EXTREMELY HAPPY
- Sometimes accidentally teleports you to the reception office in the Land of Lights, which is less Joy-influenced and full of gremlins that try to shoo you away from their reception food.
Teleportation: Teleports from Xmasland to Halloween Town only through portals.
Temper: Cheerful. When it turns invisible, it may be hard to see in the white snow!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:31 am
Art Folder

..::a place to store works of art of kama::..

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces