Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:53 pm
Hey guys! As we all know, Inara recently left and gave us all a bunch of foxes. Nasaiki, Izumi and I received several foxes that are either mated, or going to be mated, to our foxes and the amount of self RP is staggering. Since it’s much more fun to RP with other people, we are holding a contest thingy for you all to co-own these foxes with us.

Event Opens: Now
Event Ends: December 19th Extended indefinitely due to event.

As a co-owner, you will be allowed to:
-RP the fox with whomever you’d like
-get half of the babies the couple has

As a co-owner you will not be allowed to:
-break the mating
-crack breed the fox
-mate the fox with anyone else if the couple isn’t officially lifemated yet

As we are trying to find the closest match to how the foxes were originally written by Inara, we reserve the right to not pick anyone if we don’t think you’ve quite got the personality down. Nothing personal, but a huge break in personality will be hard to RP with. That being said, we have tried to give a personality blurb and a sample of an RP. Please read up on the foxes so you can RP them well.

We also gave links to their (potential) mates. Please also read up on them, so you can get an idea on how the couple interacts. Brownie points to people who read up on family members too.

Note: If you do not agree with the restrictions, please don’t enter. Entering automatically means you agree to abide by our rules. We do not want drama over this, and we will take our fox back if these rules are broken.

Good luck!

Edit: Nasaiki is jumping on my contest cause she's too lazy to make her own XD
Edit-Edit: Izumi's jumpin' on the bandwagon too

We will be judging them separately. I will judge entries for my foxes and Nasaiki and Izumi will judge entries for their own. You may enter your prompt replies in the same posts, however.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:28 pm
Zanshin's Foxes

User Image
Name: Kea
Blurb: Her parents abandoned her when she was just a small kit. She wandered around a lot until she came to the frozen lands of the Himalaya mountains. It was there that she heard the voice of her Deity and was directed to the Starborn Tribe.

After awhile she brought foxes back to the tribe and started her own family with them.

She cared deeply about those in her tribe, they are all like family to her and she protects family with an iron paw. Her nature is very sweet and compassionate. She has the patience of a saint, and can get along with just about everyone. It takes a lot for her to lose her temper, but she can become extremely violent when she does, especially if one of her loved ones is placed in danger. ~by Inara
Person of Interest: Ripari Ripari's personality
Example of RP: Here
Notes: The RP with Ripari was never finished, but I'm going to see about finishing that one up myself, since there's only two more pages to go. Then they will be officially lifemated. I do not know what is going to become of her elder status. I will find out and discuss with the winner.

User Image
Name: Adalie
Blurb: Inara doesn't have a blurb for her, but she's very loving and very close to her father's family. Especially her grandmother, Amaidi, who she sees as her mother figure. As a kit she was rambunctious, but she's pretty much a blank slate.
Person of Interest: Lethe Lethe's Personality (currently blank, I will update his personality this weekend)
Example of RP: None
Notes: So this fox is a little different. She's a crack baby and her mother cried foul on her father. There's a lot of friction between her and her mother's side of the family. Specifically her mother and her sister (the only two she's met). No, she's not suddenly going to have a revelation and forgive her mom or sister. If she does have this revelation, it will take extensive RP because of the backstory. Please only enter for her if you feel you can keep the drama to a minimum.

User Image
Name: Isis
Blurb: Inara doesn't have a personality for this fox, but in the RP she seemed adventurous and spunky. Please keep this in mind when entering for her. Other than that, she's pretty much a blank slate as well.
Person of Interest: Faelan Faelan's personality
Notes: None I can think of...  

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:16 pm
Nasaiki's Foxes

User Image
Name: Airashi
Blurb: His parents were not a mated pair. He grew up with his mother Farah, but then decided to go off on his own to discover himself. He didn't like the clan that he grew up in so he didn't want to join. In fact he doesn't think a tribe life is for him.

Quiet, guards his feelings. He's more of a quiet observer. He likes to sit back and get to know people by their actions before engaging in anything. Bickers heavy with his brother Hazumi. ~Inara
Person of Interest: Aisling Aisling's Personality
Example of RP: Here(With Aisling), Here, And here
Notes: None that I can think of at the moment

User Image
Name: Nebula
Blurb: Inara doesn't have a personality blurb, but she is sweet, a little shy, very naive and very loyal. Also, she's crazy in love with Aeolos.
Person of Interest: Aeolos Aeolos Personality
Notes: Her brother is very protective.

User Image
Name: Artemis
Blurb: Artemis also doesn't have a personality written down, but she's passionate, very determined, stubborn, fun-loving, and likes beautiful things
Person of Interest: Yue Yue's Personality
Notes: None that I can think of  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:21 pm
Izumi's Foxes

User Image Name: Solarus
Blurb: No personality was given by Inara so make sure you look at the RPs to research the personality.
Person of Interest: Krystal Krystal's Personality and Krystal's History please read both.
Example of RP: HERE and HERE
Notes: Solarus is a fox Inara holds highly and he and Krystal go together perfectly. So I am definitely looking for someone who can RP him very close to the way Inara did. I don't want to see his personality changed in any way. Please keep it close to the way she RPed him.

User Image
Name: Lauren
Blurb: Again, Inara did not put in a personality for her but you can get an idea of her personality from the RPs she is in.
Person of Interest: Gabriel Gabriel's Personality
Example of RP: HERE
Notes: No real notes

User ImageName: Jak
Blurb: He is sweet and cares for his family. He is also comical and makes light of situations. He will often help someone if they are in trouble but he is not without fault. He is known to loose his temper if something really upsets him or if someone is picking on someone he cares about or loves.
Person of Interest: Elizabeth Elizabeth's Personality
Example of RP: HERE
Notes: He is based after one of my OCs so I'm going to be very picky about who I choose

User Image Name: Jean-Pierre
Blurb: Jean is not the most friendly fox when you first meet him. He was once a beautiful fox, admired for his attractiveness by all the vixens but then tragedy struck. He was injured in a fight with another male and was permanently scarred. The vixens that were once flocking to him stunned him with cold indifference. Seeing himself as nothing but a monster, he turned away from the world and became a hermit. His abruptness was borne from the unkindness and injustice of the world that turned against him. He has the tendency to lose his temper easily, and many times blurts things out things that he later regrets. It is hard to get through his defenses, but once you do he can be the sweetest fox, caring with almost a tender touch
Person of Interest: Belladonna Belladonna's Personality
Example of RP: None
Notes: He's basically a blank slate for RPing so I'm interested to see what you come up with for him.  

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:51 pm
Prompts

All foxes have a free write option. Please keep all responses at a max of two-three pages in Microsoft Word.

Kea
Prompt 1- Kea is the elder of the Starborn Tribe, but her mate has already said he wasn't going to join. How does Kea find the time to be a good elder while also spending time with her mate?

Prompt 2- It's a calm day for the tribe. Nothing is happening and no one is demanding Kea's attention, so she's decided to spend the day with Ripari. Where do they go and what do they do?

Adalie
Prompt 1- Adalie hasn't seen her friend Lethe in a long while and Ada is excited, and a little nervous. What does Ada do while she waits for Lethe?

Prompt 2- Write a date between Adalie and Lethe. Did it go well? Did something unfortunate happen? Did either of them take the other to meet their family? What happened?

Isis
Prompt 1- Continue Isis and Faelan's RP. After teaching Faelan to cliff jump, what other activities does Isis suggest? More extreme fun? or some time to talk and catch their breaths?

Prompt 2- Faelan wants to introduce Isis to her parents and litter-mates. How does Isis feel about meeting Fae's parents and meeting such a large family?

Airashi
Prompt 1- Due to a family emergency, Airashi had to run home and leave Aisling behind. How does he make up for being gone for so long?

Prompt 2- Airashi finally wants to introduce Aisling to his family. Aisling is worried about the meeting because Airashi's family is very large and Aisling is afraid she'll mes something up. How does he try to reassure her and does he have any tips?

Nebula
Prompt 1- Nebula doesn't get to see Aeolos very often since Orion is super protective of her. Does she ever work up the nerve to tell her brother she's mated and how does she do it without hurting Orion?

Prompt 2- Nebula's finally going to see Aeolos again. Is she planning anything special? Does she surprise him with anything?

Artemis
Prompt 1- Kail is very skeptical about his mother's love interests. How does Artemis feel about being a step-mother and to what lengths does she go to win her step-son over?

Prompt 2- Yue doesn't really like overly romantic gestures, but Artemis wants to do something special for Yue's birthday. What does she have planned?

Solarus
Prompt 1- Solarus and Krystal have the day to themselves. What do they do?

Prompt 2- Solarus got Krystal something special for her birthday. What did he get her and how did he obtain it?

Lauren
Prompt 1- Gabriel forgot their anniversary. What is Lauren's reaction to it and does she forgive Gabriel's thoughtlessness?

Prompt 2- Gabriel's mother shows up and she's made it known, very loudly, that she doesn't like her daughter-in-law. How does Lauren deal with the situation?

Jak
Prompt 1- Jak is sick but Lizzie really wants to go do something. Does Jak suck it up and go with Lizzie, or does he ask for a rain check?

Prompt 2- Jak has the day all to himself. What does he get up to?

Jean-Pierre
Prompt 1-Bella is getting flack from associating with Jean-Pierre. How does he handle the situation?

Prompt 2- Jean-Pierre feels Bella is different than all the other vixens. How does he show her he's not as cold as he seems?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:21 pm
Codes

For a Zanshin fox, use this code:

[color=indigo][size=20][b]Holy Foxtrot Batman![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Fox's Name:[/b]
[b]Prompt Choice:[/b] Prompt 1, Prompt 2, Free Write
[b]Entry:[/b]

For a Nasaiki fox, use this code:

[color=darkred][size=20][b]You're Right, Robin. More Foxes Are Appearing![/b][/size][/color]

For an Izumi fox, use this code:

[color=green][size=20][b]*Punches Fist Into Palm* What A Devious Plot![/b][/size][/color]

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:22 pm
Entrants:

Zanshin Foxes:
Kea
Adalie
Isis

Nasaiki Foxes:
lisais-fire619

Izumi Foxes:
Solarus
Lauren
Jak
Jean-Pierre

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:53 pm
You're Right, Robin. More Foxes Are Appearing!
Username:lisais-fire619
Fox's Name:Nebula
Prompt Choice: Prompt 1
Entry:
Nebula paced back and forth. The poor vixen was so nervous she had almost put herself into a panic attack but she kept reminding herself that she had to do this. If she wanted to be with Aeolos she had to talk to Orin. She was picking her battles like he had suggested long ago. Her brother was out on yet another date. It made her giggling thinking about it. Her brother was so brave and strong but yet he beat around the bush with Wolfram about his feelings.

How did she know that this would be a good time to pick a battle about going off and exploring the world with Aeolos? Well that was simple every time Orin got back from being with Wolfram he was in a very good mood and it would last for a good amount of time almost like a high. She was happy that her brother was happy maybe soon he would push for what most foxes dreamed of having a lifemate and children. She would love to be an aunt. She would spoil them. The idea made her tail wag and helped calm her down.

While he was away she had tidied up their cave and found some leaves and other things for new bedding. She was using it as a way to help persuade her dear brother. She even had a snack ready-made of berries and nuts. They were sitting off to one side of the cave. Letting out a sigh she mumbled to herself “Where are you Orin?” unknowing to her that Orin had just made it back and was facing her back as he entered the cave.

Orin paused at the entrance and studied his sisters back. Was there something the matter? Had someone come and harassed her while he was gone? At the thought his fur began bristle. “I’m home now. Has something happened Nebula?” he asked his voice was rough sounding. He made his way further into the cave.

Nebula let out a startled “eeep” and jumped not expecting to receive an answer to her question. She turned fast and found her brother making his way toward her. She could see a dark look creeping over his body. “N..no nothing has happened dear brother. I was just starting to become lonely and miss you maybe talk. “She gave what she hoped to be a confident smile. “How was your time with Wolfram?”

He gave her a curios look and studied her a bit more. She seemed to be fine other than him just startling her and he had been gone for a good amount of time so he supposed she was starting to worry about him like she does but doesn’t want to admit it. So he let it go. “Our time was pretty enjoyable. We talked, ate explored, seen some sights,” he cleared his throat at some of his thoughts about the day and how he kissed Wolfram but didn’t tell his sister, “You know the usual. It was a good day.”

“Well that is good to hear. I am sure Wolf enjoyed the time to. You guys seem to really like each other’s company quite a lot…you guys should become mates already….. it’s been obvious for a while now that you two really like each other.” She said while pawing at the ground and blushing. She had never really been this straight forward before and it felt unusual. She also hoped she wouldn’t upset Orin.

Orin’s eyes went wide and his jaw dropped. All he could do was stare at his sister and sputter. How did she know? He didn’t think it was obvious that he liked Wolfram and mates?!?! He didn’t know if Wolf felt the same though here his sister was saying that it was true and that he did. “Oh and how do you know this?” he said trying to act un phased.

“It is really simple. I can tell by the looks you two give each other and how you talk about one another. After you’ve spent the day with him you come home in such a good mood that I am sure others wonder if your high or not…though I wonder how come you haven’t told him how you feel. He clearly feels the same and your so brave dear brother this must be the easiest thing that you’ve ever had to face.”

“It’s not that simple Nebula. These things never are. They are complicated and it is holding your heart out to another and hoping they don’t crush it to tiny pieces. It isn’t something you just jump into.” He told her solemnly.

“I really believe you can do it and that he will return your feelings. Just as I believe that I will be as brave as you one day when ever that day happens the world shall know….though brother I have things I wish to share with you and also ask.” She said while letting out a shaky breath. Her courage was still there burning inside of her but it was starting to fade fast. It was much easier talking to her brother about his love life than to admit about hers.

“Oh and what would these things be Neb?” Orin asked with an arched eyebrow. What was she up to he couldn’t guess so he figured he would let her speak to him.

“Well…uh..you see… I was brave in one small way.” She glanced at her brother and he gave her the nod to go on. “I know you didn’t like me traveling to far from the cave and I had but not a great distance a couple times and there I meet a male and we talked and he saved me from a bear. After a while of seeing each other and talking… I admitted that I liked him and he did the same…we became mates not long after that….I want your permission, you’re okay to go explore the world with him and see things that the world has to offer to me and become brave like you with him by my side.” There she had said it but she no longer felt as confident as she had when she first thought this out and started.

“You what?!?” Orin asked in a raised voice. He couldn’t believe what she was telling him. She had a mate and he hadn’t even asked Orin if he could be mates and now this male wants to steal his sister away oh no not if he could help it. “When did this happen Nebula?”

“I..i..I have a mate,” she said as her ears dropped. He was definitely upset not that she could really blame him but it still made things hard. “It happened while you were away with Wolfram…are you mad at me?” Her eyes were big and shiny with tears that she was holding back. She didn’t want him mad at her.

Orin let out a huff and calmed down. “No I’m not mad at you. He probably tricked you into to all of this. Don’t worry brother will set him straight.”
“He didn’t trick me Orin. I swear it. Please, please let me go with him please. Please brother,”

Orin stared hard. He didn’t want to make Nebula cry but didn’t want her running about with some unknown male… “Let me meet him first…than we shall see. I can’t let some stranger just take off with my precious little sister.”  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items