Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Halloween } ------ All world/rp information here!
[ ACTIVITY ] THE DETH HANDBOOK!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HELLO AND WELCOME TO DETH!

If you are reading this handbook, it means you have gotten a hold of our DETH DIY Kit, meant for anyone, no matter what age or level of Fear, interested in DETH and helping humans! Please take a second to visit our motto:

Save a human, save a life!

Remember also, we at DETH like to keep some simple rules. Here are our rules to review:

- No harming humans absolutely whatsoever. That means harmful scaring too!
- Scaring must be done in peaceful non-violent ways. Learning to harvest Fear through peaceful scaring is key. Working with Humans is also key.
- All creatures are equal, but if we do not take action to prevent inequality from spreading, then noone ever will!
- Band together to fight this oppression of violence! Protest and show them what is right by using our own resources! You too can make a difference!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:49 pm
In the kit you will find:

- x1 Real Fake Human doll! It is a miniature real fake human doll! Talk to it like you would talk to a Real Human!

- x1 Human World movie. We have a wide selection of Human World movies, and we have randomly placed one in your box for your enjoyment so you may further experience the culture of the Human World!

- x1 Human World snacks. Though entirely not edible, you may stare at them and consider how complex Human eating habits are!

- x1 Human World book. Like the movies, we have randomly placed in your box for your enjoyment a random Human World book so you may further experience the culture of the Human World

- x1 DETH Calendar. This will help you keep track of all DETH events that may go on!

- x1 Human art kit. Humans are interesting creatures that use strange pigments to make art. We have attached a small art kit containing Human watercolours, pencil crayons, and what they call a sketchbook. Enjoy!

- x1 DETH SCOUTS GUIDE. Congratulations! By reading this, you are now a DETH Scout! That means you are an honourary member of DETH who will one day do great things for the Human World. But before you gain more access to the Human World as well as the teachings of DETH, you will need to participate in the DETH SCOUTS GUIDE activities. For completing each activity, all you need to do is mail in your written proof, and we will send to you a DETH SCOUTS badge for your hard work!

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:17 pm
The Death Scouts Guide:

Being a DETH Scout is not easy, but with a bit of help you can be an amazing DETH Scout! Once you have completed each exercise, don't forget to write down in the postcard these points, before mailing it to us! You may complete these tasks with other DETH Scouts, as long as each of you participate in the exercise!

What have you learned from this exercise? What did you learn from doing this?
How does your connection to Humans feel now that you have completed this? Explain a little further how much closer you feel to Humans!

Each of these DETH Scout tasks can be completed in any order! Feel free to complete as many as you can. Don't forget to write in a postcard and mail it to the DETH HQ at 444- 4444 Spooky Lane, BAT Box 2222 to get your badge sent to you!

LIST OF DETH SCOUT BADGES

DETH for Life! This badge is obtained when you talk to any Senior DETH member about the teachings of DETH. Write down what you have learned from the Senior DETH member!

Human Swimmer: Have you tried to swim like a Human? Well, you should try it! Simply find a local swamp and perform these exercises:
- The Front Crawl: Move your arms forward a little and then back and then paddle your feet while splashing a lot of swamp water.
- The Back Crawl: Do the same thing, but this time on your back. You may not use your tail or wings because that is cheating as Humans do not have tails or wings!
- The Frog Swim: Push your arms together to your chest while facing upwards, and while swimming forward, shove your legs in a diamond shape. Attempt to do this at least ten times while floating.
- The Dolphin Swim: Bob your head up and down as many times as you can while clamping your legs together and splashing them up and down as well.

Human Partygoer: Humans enjoy activities called parties! This is what you will need to do
- Create a small social event for no reason. Simply invite as many people/friends/ students as you can into a small room.
- Now you will need to play really loud music. But it has to be Human World music.
- Now you will need to shout "OONTZ OONTZ" really loud while waving your hands around in the air.
- After you have completed this, you need to also drink lots of blood cocktail, because Humans often have bowls of fruit flavoured blood in their room as well.

Say No to Fear: It is important to remember while Fear is good, too much can be scary! The next time you see anyone talk about harvesting Fear, tell them about these horrible effects from farming too much Fear from Humans:
- Humans may pass out if you farm too much Fear! That will cause bad things to happen! If a human passes out too much they may lose all their toes!
- Humans may forget things if you take too much Fear. As Humans are already very forgetful, if you continue to do this, they will no longer remember where anything is, especially their keys!
- Humans and Halloween citizens should work together. Would you like it if someone always scared YOU all the time?
- If a Human is scared too much, they will no longer perform optimum Fear. Optimum Fear is only achieved when a Human is very normal, and then is scared, not when they are continuously scared, like draining a battery!

DETH NEWBIE: Find another newbie DETH Scout and show them at least one of your badges. Talk about your experience with DETH so far!

DETH Doctor: Take your Real Fake Human doll, and act out this scenario:
- Your Human has been hurt! They have been attacked by a vicious minipet and now are hurting very badly!
- You come into the scene! You are now the doctor who needs to help the Human. The first step is to STOP ALL THE RED BLOOD FROM LEAKING. Humans leak a lot. Rip off a piece of your clothing and administer it onto the Human!
- Next, you will make sure your Human is still conscious. Slap them a few times on the head, very lightly. That will make them awake!
- Next, you will need to send them to other Humans. Other Humans know what to do! The last step is to pretend to use a Human cell phone. Dial 9-1-1 on their cell phone and then tell them your Human is very hurt and they are on fire.

Human Hugger: Go to the human world with any Senior DETH member and hug a Human! If you have done this already simply write down your experience!

Horsemen Handler: Horsemen sometimes can treat Humans very bad because they do not understand Humans! Find a fellow Horsemen. Outline these points with them:
- Attacking Humans is very bad! For each Human you attack, a minipet could also get hurt in the process!
- There are other ways of farming Fear than hurting a Human. Consider for example, scaring them very gently, a simple poke and a nod. Also consider the use of special effects and lighting to set the atmosphere.
- Do not use weapons! Using weapons on a Human is a huge no-no without a license!
- Understand a Human! The next time you see a horsemen, ask them instead of attacking, to hug them instead! This will make them understand what Humans are really like!

Human Gifter: Buy a small item from anywhere in Halloween Town. Now, gift it to another DETH Scout as if you were a Human gifting to another Human. Follow the steps and dialogue below:
You: Hi there, fellow Human! Here is your gift! I am a Human and I bought it today at the Human shopping place, where there is a lot of gifts! I enjoy buying things for other people!
Them: Thank you so very much fellow Human! I will cherish this item so much by throwing it into a place called the garbage bin, where I keep all Humans items of importance. I appreciate your token!
You: You are very welcome *insert Human name*! If you need anything else, you simply only need to call my on my Human World skellyphone!

Human Movie Watcher: Watch the (enclosed in the kit movie**). Write down things you noticed about Humans while watching the movie. Share your experiences, and make sure you also write a summary about the movie in your own words.

Human Book Reader: Read the (enclosed in the kit book**). Write down things you noticed about Humans while reading the book. Share your experiences, and make sure you also write a summary about the book in your own words.

Human Cooker: Create a simple Human World recipe by following these steps below:
Step 1: Find any of these minipet ingredients: Veggies Masher, Veggies Bad for your Eyes, Veggies Tearjerker, Corridivius, Follyjox, Floresce, Common Magiban (stage 1)
Step 2: Take any of the combined ingredients and begin chopping them into very small pieces. Next, put them all in a bowl together. Season lightly with the leaves of a stage 1 Puck.
Step 3: Lastly, you will put this all into the haunted oven. Leave for at least one hour. When you are ready, take it out! You have made your first Human World recipe!

Follow the White Rabbit: Follow the white rabbit.
It's pretty easy all you need to do is figure out where it will be hiding next. Some say a picture is worth a thousand words, or just one read one.

Human Explorer: Borrow from your school library a Human World Atlas. Take a look at the places listed, and their highlighted attractions. Now, imagine yourself in that location.
- What would you do if you were there?
- What would you eat if you were there?
- How would you interact with the local humans there?
- Write a small summary about your day in the life there.

**OOC: this can be any choice of movie/book you want.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:23 pm
DETH: OOC INFORMATION

Any student can request to become a member of DETH. This is NOT a student club, so anyone can join, it is more of a following, think of it like "Boy Scouts". You do NOT need to talk to any NPCs to join, there are tonnes and tonnes of DETH STARTER KIT BOXES lying in the office, for any student to claim. All your student needs to do is claim a STARTER KIT BOX in order to start (either icly or off screen is fine).

- Once your student has a starter kit box, they are reading the last three posts above ICLY. They can now use any of the given items in rps/ orps/ etc!

- Students can also participate in the DETH SCOUTS activities. These need to be done either via SOLO, PRP, or ORP. Simply follow the IC instructions, some will require specific players. Once that RP is COMPLETED, please fill out the DROP OFF FORM BELOW.

- Once the DETH SCOUTS DROP OFF FORM has been completed, your student is considered to now OWN this DETH Scouts badge! They can show it off (you can place it in their journal, as a collection guide). If your student has finished every single task, they will be granted a special PRP field trip to the Human World of their liking! (Message Zoobey, with proof of all exercises being completed). They will also get any minipet on site of choice, INCLUDING rare elites and five random inkjars (again, message Zoobey with proof).

OOC: DETH DROP OFF FORM

Please fill this in ICly!

[size=16][color=#66FF22][b]DETH Scouts Exercise Completed![/b][/size][/color][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] Name of student here
[b]Year:[/b] Year of student here:
[b]School:[/b] School here/ if Horsemen, you can simply write Four Clans
[b]What have you learned from this exercise?[/b] What did you learn from doing this?
[b]How does your connection to Humans feel now that you have completed this?[/b] Explain a little further how much closer you feel to Humans!
[b]How would you rate this exercise?[/b] On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best, how would your student rate this exercise
[b]OOC RP PROOF:[/b] OOC RP PROOF THAT YOUR STUDENT HAS COMPLETED THIS EXERCISE GOES HERE.

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:50 pm
DETH Scouts Exercise Completed!

Name: Belladonna Divine
Year: 2
School: Amityville
What have you learned from this exercise? That Humans are mostly angry, and have horrible fashion sense, but if you shout when they do that you can hug them.
How does your connection to Humans feel now that you have completed this? Err, I feel... Like I hugged a human? And I know what its like to share that with Humans?
How would you rate this exercise? 7, Because they were so angry. But also 7 because it was fun to go shopping!
OOC RP PROOF: [Field Trip] DETH Welcomes You

Don't mind me, just reusing the same post to help cut down on clutter. >.>;

((DETH Doctor))

Name: Belladonna Divine
Year: 2
What have you learned from this exercise? That Humans suffer from a lot of injuries and can't heal themselves, they have to call professionals. We have FEAR Healers, but usually there's someone with a healing spell or something similar around. Not for Humans!
How does your connection to Humans feel now that you have completed this? Um, I kind of feel further away from them? Maybe I'm doing it wrong? But I could just heal myself with a spell should I get attacked by a cat accident.
How would you rate this exercise? 9, Because it was fun to play with the doll!
OOC RP PROOF: [SOLO] DETH Is A State of Mind  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:32 pm

(Human Cooker)

Name: Amy Rogers
Year: 1
What have you learned from this exercise? I learned that it's very difficult to kill such a cute creature for food but, I also learned the simplicity of human cooking at times.
How does your connection to Humans feel now that you have completed this? I feel a bit closer since I know how to cook a bit like them, I do hope I'm not the only one who had the reaction I did to the Corrividus.
How would you rate this exercise? 7 because cooking seems relaxing and fun as long as none of the ingredients are completely alive.
OOC RP PROOF: [Solo] DETH, Cooking Time  

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:47 am

(Human Hugger)

Name: Mot O'Boyle
Year: Y3
What have you learned from this exercise? That humans vary in types, and tend to react to affection in drastic ways.
How does your connection to Humans feel now that you have completed this? I have now at least encountered Humans outside of Hunters. I feel that there is so much left to learn. My opinion of them is as limited as my knowledge of them. Humans are skittish in nature, and seem to act out in overly exaggerated ways.
How would you rate this exercise? I would scale this exercise as a 4. It was not pleasurable, but I feel I got a taste of what it is like to be amongst humans.
OOC RP PROOF: DETH Field Trip - Human Hugging  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:57 pm

DETH Doctor

Name: Mot O'Boyle
Year: Y3
What have you learned from this exercise? I learned the protocol of saving an injured human, should I ever run into one. Protocol however basic is the key to handling a situation with efficiency and calm. I feel I will not panic now if the time comes.
How does your connection to Humans feel now that you have completed this? I feel that now I can help a human in need, which in turn makes me feel like I can relate to them even a little. Their ways are strange, and almost forced, but they deserve to be understood.
How would you rate this exercise? 8/10. I enjoyed this activity with a friend and fellow Deth Scout, and learned to expect the unexpected.
OOC RP PROOF: Proof  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

{ World of Halloween } ------ All world/rp information here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games