Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The New Me Is The Old Me (Lizzy + Mot) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:52 am
"Yay! Mac wouldn't do all of them with me, and Junko and Xiu had been busy," Lizzy giggled, finding Mot's enthusiasm refreshing, "I could do them alone, but doing it with a partner seemed so much more fun!"

She peeked at the page of the handbook when it was pulled out from the bookshelf, reading it out loud.

Quote:
DETH Doctor: Take your Real Fake Human doll, and act out this scenario:
- Your Human has been hurt! They have been attacked by a vicious minipet and now are hurting very badly!
- You come into the scene! You are now the doctor who needs to help the Human. The first step is to STOP ALL THE RED BLOOD FROM LEAKING. Humans leak a lot. Rip off a piece of your clothing and administer it onto the Human!
- Next, you will make sure your Human is still conscious. Slap them a few times on the head, very lightly. That will make them awake!
- Next, you will need to send them to other Humans. Other Humans know what to do! The last step is to pretend to use a Human cell phone. Dial 9-1-1 on their cell phone and then tell them your Human is very hurt and they are on fire.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:59 am
Mot leaned over the pages with Lizzy, his enthusiasm waning slightly. "Is it just me, or do some of these requirements seem a little silly?" He asked, tilting his head. "Well, no matter. I must let go of such worries if I am to improve."

The reaper set down the book, keeping the page open for reference.

"Okay. So we find a human who has been attacked... They will bleed a lot of red blood... gross" Mot took a look at what Lizzy was wearing. No.. he couldn't let her ruin her nice clothes. Mot took off his bandana from his neck, ripping off a section of it as a makeshift bandage and wrapping it around the "wound".

Lizzy's turn!  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:19 am
"They do... But... This is all in the spirit of things right?" Lizzy giggled.

"OH NO, FOOFOO HAD ATTACKED A HUMAN!" She exclaimed with a gasp, deciding that they needed more drama... Even though Foofoo was minding its own business, and nowhere near where they had found the "bleeding" doll. After Mot tended to the doll, she cheered, "YAY MOT! I SHALL NOW... UH, WAKE THE HUMAN."

Squatting down beside the doll, she very gently poked its head with a finger; she couldn't exactly use her whole hand when... It was so tiny.

"THE HUMAN IS AWAKE!" She cheered, looking at Mot with a silly grin on her face.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:25 am
FooFoo looked up from what he was doing, hearing his name called causing him to be on alert. He yipped once and pranced off in a hurry. It seemed he thought he'd done something wrong and was now on the run from the law.

Mot smiled. Lizzy was making this much easier and a whole lot less awkward. In fact, it was now fun.

"Damn that FooFoo!" He called out, shaking a fist.

Lizzy 'woke the human', and Mot nodded, pulling out his eyephone. "I should contact other humans. Only they will know what to do." He said seriously, furrowing his brows and giving Lizzy a firm nod. "Keep the human awake!" He mock dialed 9-1-1, just so he would remember when the time came.

"Hello, fellow human? A dastardly foxfire has gutted an innocent human. He needs new guts, stat!"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:03 pm
Learning something new: Foofoo has a guilty conscience.

"THE ATTACKER HAD ESCAPED THE SCENE!" Lizzy had to resist the urge to giggle at this point. At Mot's instructions, she nodded, pulling the human up in a sitting position, "DON'T GO TOWARDS THE BRIGHT LIGHT! IT LIES!"

After Mot had dialed 911, she looked up at him, "DID WE SAVE THE HUMAN?!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:10 pm
Mot fought the urge to laugh, his mouth forming a thin line and his shoulders shuddering from holding back. Lizzy was killing him. Killing him.

He pretended to end his call and nodded, still holding back his laughter. "I think we d---"

Cat ran up, grabbing the Real Fake Human doll in it's maw and fleeing into the bathroom with it. "DAMMIT! FooFoo had an accomplice!" He said, now busting out into laughter.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:27 am
"NOOOOoooooooo! My Real Fake Human Doll!" Lizzy wailed, then paused, clearing her throat as she remembered that they were still playing pretend, "UH, I MEANT OH NO, NOT THE HUMAN!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:23 am
Mot sighed and ruffled his hair. "It may be too late for him." His Egyptian cat was likely stashing the doll in a nest of toilet paper by now. FooFoo, in the meantime, was trying to better hide his stash of stolen goods under the bed; bras, panties and seeds he'd pilfered around campus.

Mot didn't seem to notice.

"There is nothing in the book that details kidnapping.."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:33 am
The moment Mot gave up hope on rescuing her kidnapped Real Fake Human Doll, Lizzy started giving him the good old puppy eyes; she wanted it back, or at least a replacement to put back into the DETH kit.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:36 am
Mot frowned.

And then whined.

"But Cat is probably under the sink and he'll BITE meeeeee..." Mot groaned, writhing in place until he relented. Puppy eyes always won. "Fiiiine. But you have to nurse me back to health." He grouched, making his way to the bathroom.

Cat waited under the sink, doll under it's belly as he lay his nest of toilet paper.

cat_stressed

Kitty was not happy to see Mot.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:15 pm
"Nurse Lizzy on the job! Don't worry!" She saluted her big brother, and then followed behind him, stopping at the door of the bathroom to watch the action unfold.

She was also cheering him on using pretend pompoms.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:24 pm
Mot nodded. Lizzy would make sure he didn't get Fear rabies, at least.

The cupbard under the sink was open, the glowing eye of Cat narrowing as Mot got on all fours. He slowly crawled toward the minipet, who was now growling in discontent. "Heeeeere kitty kitty kitty... I've got Fear candy for you..."

Cat yowled angrily, hissing and batting at the approaching Mot. Crap.. he knew this would get bloody. There was no avoiding it. In a swift motion, Mot grabbed the cat, stole back the doll and shoved the cat back inside the cupbard. Slamming the doors closed, he crawled backward away from the sink and toward Lizzy.

His arms were covered in scratches.

"G...got it baaaack."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:23 pm
"YAY!" Lizzy took the Real Fake Human Doll from Mot, holding it close as she gave it a hug, "Safe and sound!" And a little torn up from the struggle, but nothing she can't fix with a needle and some thread! Tucking it safely back in her pocket, she then gave Mot a hug.

"Thank you! Now, let's see..." She looked at his poor arm, turning it gently to view the extent of the damage, "We'll need to wash this... Oh! Do you have a first aid kit?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:32 pm
Mot chuckled. Her concern for the doll was rather cute. If it had indeed been destroyed, he'd have felt obligated to hand his over.

Mot allowed her to look over his arm. It stung, but it would heal on it's own, he figured. "Um.. no, I don't have one." Last time he'd required first aid, was after their field trip to the haunted house. His burns had required extra attention.

"I'm sure they'll be fine."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:10 pm
"It's always good to have a first aid kit handy! You never know when it might come in useful," Lizzy nodded, tugging Mot in the direction of the sink. Turning the water on, she then stuck his arm under the running water, "Although I'm sure that they'll be fine too~"  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff