Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:27 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Iyari's Lair
Proof of exam thread: [Here]
Any Growth specifications?

Hair:
- I'd really love her giant mane of hair to stay up, with similar or more accessories in it
- Same length or longer

Outfit:
- Outfit can stay basically the same, I like how airy it is
- No shoes but leg adornmets are A-okay!
- MOAR ACCESSORIES~! (She's had time to collect more
- I love the jawbone so if could stay I'd be <3
- Current makeup is also good <3

Weapon:
- Doesn't have to be included, but its a kopis blade.

Other Ideas These are just ideas, up to the artist!
- Wings open possibly?
- She has the Confidence Crystal Tattoo, but I don't know where so its a possibility on the art <3
- She is a chieftain, so maybe something to do with that? (perch for giant birb or harness? idek!)
- Journal for Y1 Art and other Refs

These are all just ideas, I want her art to reflect she's an elder of War at the end of it, so whatever really goes with that is fine by me C:

exclaim I AGREE BY POSTING HERE THAT GROWTHS CAN BE PICKED UP BY ANY ARTIST UNLESS I SPECIFICALLY COMMISSION SOMEONE exclaim  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:01 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Aureole's Nest
Proof of exam thread: [ LINK ]

Hair:
• Similar hair color (welcome to make it darker or lighter~); Longer, fuller, curlier, to her mid-back with her bangs slightly beginning to cover her right eye OR with longer hair that is up in a bun of some kind; accessories encouraged. ♥ GO CRAZY!
• Possibly more beads & feathers in her hair~ Feel free to go wild! ♥

Clothing:
• Same design; Possibly with accented colors that are up to the artist ♥
• Black long-sleeved undershirt, the sleeve ends tipping to extend at a point that ends just over and looping around her middle finger on both arms/hands.
• Shorter sleeves; more bell-shaped sleeves.
• White feathers added to the bunches tied around her hooves~
• MOAR ACCESSORIES!

Body:
• Possibly have her wings a little bigger? Same colors but just a might larger in wing-span.

First Year

exclaim I AGREE BY POSTING HERE THAT GROWTHS CAN BE PICKED UP BY ANY ARTIST UNLESS I SPECIFICALLY COMMISSION SOMEONE exclaim  

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:03 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Arorangi Te Ariki
Proof of exam thread: Here
Any Growth specifications? Y1 ref

He basically looks very similar to how he is now, except with thicker / longer dreadlocks; he always wears the necklace he's got on, and is very muscular / large / beefy, with a lot of te moko / tribal tattoos up and down both arms, not just one. He's extremely cheerful and easygoing!

gots it -c  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:20 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Lydia Stiles

Y1 Ref: Here
-She's in death division
-Likes to wear a lot of layers up top but tends to wear cut off shorts and stockings, tights, or colorful socks below, unlaced hiking boots, glasses (can be pretty much any color or style) she often forgets to put them on her face and has them resting up on top of her head instead so either is fine.
-She changes the color of her hair every other week but is into darker shades of blue now. Anything like This or this or this would be basically fine. Her hair is usually messy, always curly.
-she has freckles. lots and lots of freckles.

The weapon:
Her weapon is a firebird, so I was hoping the new art would reflect that by the tails on her whip being a bit longer than before, adding an extra 2 tails (so 7 instead of 5) with diamond or feather shaped blades on the end of each? Open to suggestion.

Her hunter Jacket can stay basically the same style, I really like the design. Trim colour can be whatever matches her scarf.

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:13 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Rhys Donovan
Proof of exam thread: click
Any Growth specifications? Y1 Ref

- new hair + beard (no earring pls) -- new hair color yay, beard stays natural color.
- new clothes/style -- just inspiration, but that's closer to what his style should be; no hats or anything to cover his face pls.
- fancier coat + scarf -- basically the same design as the original coat, just more y2 appropriate with added fancy or something. idek. scarf design is also up in the air, just more y2 appropriate.
- weapon upgrade -- a little bigger, a little more badass with more subtle throwbacks to its quetzacoatl roots; runes are a little thicker with a brighter white glow.
- misc -- he's tall (6'2") and lean and toned and has a very extensive tattoo though the clothes won't indicate any of that; just making a note of it here in case it matters in any capacity.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:50 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Terry Cruise
Proof of exam thread: Promo Mission here
- I'd love to maintain the "dapper" fashion style he already has but I'd also like to have his shirt inside be a little bit weeb-ish, so maybe this logo on it?
- His expression would be a deadpan/stoic/blank expression

Weapon
- It's a shield with teeth. I don't even know how you can get more badass than that. Agata is a lamprey monster so I leave that to the artist's choice.

- rlc'd kuro  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:12 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Cearney O'Cahan
Proof of exam thread: House of Horrors
Any Growth specifications? Y1 here!

He will always be short because he's a leprechaun, but he has matured a bit so his form is a little broader. He's developed a bit more stubble and his hair is a bit longer (enough to be put into a tiny ponytail if he desires), but general appearance is otherwise the same.

Generally, he looks scowly or grumpy, though he may be occasionally found with a devious smirk as well.

Bitti fashion set! I'd love if he wore something like the second or third outfit for this stage. He'll also typically have his messenger bag with him, because he always needs a place to put things he has ... lifted from other creeple...

If his wrist can be seen, he currently wears one of the Fear bracelets obtained from The Black Sands.

((Note: Switching him over here from the guaranteed growths thread, because I switched the guaranteed growth to Ignatius!))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:21 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Kamakura Meigetsuki
Proof of exam thread: GO
Any Growth specifications? I was wanting to get him in a different outfit if possible, but he'll have the same hairstyle as y1, if not just a bit longer but not by a lot. I'd like to keep him with channeling some kind of fire. the outfit would be something kinda like this [X] .

If he is drawn with shorter sleeves shirt I'd like a few burn marks on his forearms. Kama has continued playing with fire as time has gone on; nothing too horrific just in a few spots. Otherwise nothing too special! If possible I would prefer he has the same coloring on his fur pattern as y1. His eyes are amber golden, as well as his pale skin tone.

Everything else is CC

Here is some really awesome art done by a commission from Chi as an outfit ref as well!

Commissioned Beejoux :3  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:59 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Mikael Michaels - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24355783

Proof of exam thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25166579

For an idea of his face/hair - Dylan Fosket
Hair - Long, past his shoulders, very, very platinum blonde.
Outfit - Pastel rainbows. Either his outfit would be serious like for work or would be utterly ridiculous. for lazing around the island like -> http://bane.thesporkedken.com/mikael/art/3995772_NiqkhNELtv14lUq.png
He wears short shorts, skimpy pastel shirts and so on, usually with white as the base colour. HIs coat has a wolf fur trim hood and when he’s being serious he wears nice jeans and a shirt.

His scarf is still blue.

Height - He is taller now, slightly taller than Lawrence at 5’5 and has less babyish features, a little more angled out than they were.

http://a2.cdn.gaiaonline.com/dress-up/avatar/ava/b5/93/1a12f523693b5_flip.png?t=1507138569_6.00_01

Weapon - See - here http://bane.thesporkedken.com/mikael/art/michael.png

He’d be longer and with more of a wolf influence showing through. Must have a large scope and foldable legs along the barrel. Must look functional and the skull detailing is a wolf jaw and should have the right dentition
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0151/8127/products/IMG_1453_1024x1024.JPG?v=1488831073
https://www.cadexdefence.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/kraken-thumbnail.jpg

Sorry, I’m picky about weapons, just warning right off the bat about this

MK GET!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:19 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Anepou Sah
Any Growth specifications? A shirt. He needs a shirt, instead of a jacket, and boots. Other then that, I think not too many changes?

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:46 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Aoe Shiki
Proof of exam thread: Dun!
Any Growth specifications? Two more tails, no height change, he will always be small. Maybe some new clothing, still uniform but a bit more relaxed than he is. Jacket open or something.
Keep him looking sweet and innocent.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:39 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Tanita
Any Growth specifications? Outfit change? Something... not so armor-y. Maybe a simple sleeveless dress? Or sleeveless shirt, and pants? Also a friendlier expression would be nice!

pyro  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:10 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Leva
Proof of exam thread: GO
Any Growth specifications?]Her Y1 art
Mostly, I'd like to see her grow into more of her dragon like nature. Scale patches and another horn (going from stag beetle to rhino basically). Her design has just mostly been 'Dragon meets Bugs meets your Nightmares' with high fantasy. DnD. The color of her skin/markings/eyes, has not changed much nor has her hair.
Her wings are supposed to just be dragon like with membrane akin to what we see in dragonflys lmao.

Overall, design up to artist with high emphasis on DnD style fantasy leanings.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:27 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Seren Yong - Uncert
Any Growth specifications? I would like her to not be wearing the necklaces in her original art. Can she have starry leggings, instead of a skirt? Also, I'd like her sword to be bigger/a little wider... She's 5'8", sooooo maybe have it be about a foot taller then her? And I'd like to have clips like these added to her hair (along with the originals), please! Other then that, no major changes!

Bee and Blue get~  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:15 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Noemi
Any Growth specifications? I would like to talk to the artist if they pick her up.

Al got  
{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games