Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:57 pm
Aug 28

A Teen, A Ferment and A Bottle?

Philly met with Tea Breeze and his owner and Calypso Colada and her owner. In the meeting Calypso fermented. She was slightly bossy and even though she didn't like it Philly nick-named her 'Crabby'.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:59 pm
User Image

Philly's Updates

Well, now I thought it was about time I started taking over this journal-dairy-zasshy thing. You see I have things going on and plans in the works. However, I'm not a stupid con man, I'm not going to tell you about them. I still think I should give updates on what I am doing once in a while though. Maybe once a week or month depending on how things are going.

Okay, so for right now things have been rather slow. Still, since this is my first update I should go back to everything so far. I grew to a ferment and to a teen. Yep, I'm rather handsome to say the least.

I have met a few other Go-Go. All seem to be pretty odd if you ask me. I do like playing my games and the odder the Go-Go is the better. Let's see here are those I've met so far and what I think:

Hello Panda: I met her as a ferment and as a teen. I call her Bouncy. She's nice but a bit energetic. She likes sports a whole lot. While I prefer games. Ones I will win.

Salmon, Asher, Watermeat, Milkis and Pink Peep: All of these I met as a ferment. Well, I didn't meet them all. Some I only saw as I played tag with Bouncy, Sally and Princey(Asher).

Puccho: Met as a ferment while our owners got food from some other shop. Called him Candy which he didn't like. But dude, he so looks like a giant piece of candy with a wrapper.

Sakura: Tried to con him into giving me stuff. That didn't really work out. I guess it was just junk anyway. Also named him Pinky to Sakura's displeasure.

Takoyaki: This Lady is very crazy. I mean, she really thinks she is some kind of princess that needs a white knight to protect her. However, this makes her easy prey for me. Getting cash from the register was easy with her 'help'.

I also have been meeting some other ferments and food but not much to tell you about that now.

Alright now that the other Go-Gos are out of the way I can get into the stuff that happened without others around. I guess there isn't really much to think of at this moment I guess for now this is goodbye. Have fun and remember to keep your gold away from me if you know what's good for you...oh wait no give it to me! Darn, too late!

--Philly

immortalmina
Vice Captain

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:32 pm
User Image

Philly's Updates

So, Halloween is coming up. Mina decided to take me costume shopping. This is how that went:

Mina carried Philly into a doll shop. She knew that taking him to a real Halloween shop wouldn't work. Their sizes would no way be small enough for the teen. However, she figured a doll shop might have the sizes they needed.

As she walked in she looked for a section that just might work. "What would be good for you?" The girl asked Philly.

Philly beamed as he had an idea. "How about a king? Yeah, someone mighty with lots of gold and subjects to rule over. And a girl." His mind seemed to float away to his dream life.

Mina chuckled as she found something else. "How about a prisoner? You know what if you get caught sort of deal?" Philly looked shocked. How did she know what it was he did? Sometimes the silly fairy fox girl surprised him.

Still, the teen tried it on as the girl insisted.

User Image

"There is no way I'm wearing this." Philly was not really wanting to guess what it would be like if he were a convict. No, that was way to close to a nightmare. Which was the true spirit of Halloween, but Philly didn't care.

The teen found his dream idea and put it on next.

User Image

"This is more like it. If I have to dress up then I want to go as something I want to go as Foxy Lady." He said. Mina nodded and smiled. She had to do what he wanted. He was too good as persuasion.

After Philly got back into his own clothes Mina paid for the outfit and the two went back home. Mina had her own costume of "Jareth the Goblin King" from "Labyrinth" already ready. Hopefully they would go somewhere and PARTY!

So, that's how it worked out. I always get my way!

-Philly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:54 am
Oct 31

Halloween Dance Party Y'all!

Philly danced with Lola and Sally the ferments. He tried to steal a ring that Lola was wearing as a crown, but Sally saw him. Still, he had fun too bad he now has a sister he isn't happy about.  

immortalmina
Vice Captain

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:37 am
User Image

Philly's Updates

Hello all it seems Halloween has brought me something new. That's right my caretaker Mina has found herself in possession of another Go-Go. This one is called Jelly Mooncake and is still food. I can't believe they would let her have me let alone two.

So, it seems I have to share my room and on top of that give her Venice the cat. I know I have Serafina still, but it's the principal. They are my pals and room so why should I share them? I don't think I'm going to like this one bit.

I want everything and I want them to be mine and mine alone. On top of that how am I going to get away with the things I do if someone is hanging around me? Trust me Mina won't look after her and it will fall on me.

I guess I will do my best at showing me 'good' side to her and Mina and then maybe I'll learn her weaknesses to get away with the things I do. I guess this will be my challenge!

--Philly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:03 am
User Image

Philly's Updates

Halloween... okay so Halloween has come and gone. There was a dance party and Mina took me and my new little sis...food with. I met Sally again and her new sister Lola. I still don't really have nick-names for them. But I will next time I'm sure.

I was dressed as a king so I decided to play that up. In doing so I asked the lovely ladies to dance. As we did other humans brought their food in. It looked like a cupcake, a thing of candy like a gummi worm and a drink with underwear. Those ferments will be interesting I'm guessing.

As I dance I also decided to try and steal the ring crown from Lola's head. I was able to get a pretzel and distract the ferment long enough to replace the ring with it. Only problem was Sally saw me. I know now that if I do a con I must make sure all parties are the mark not just one. This being said I had to put it back without Lola seeing.

So, that was my Halloween.

--Philly

immortalmina
Vice Captain

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:11 am
Nov 16

How do you do?

Philly had to watch the food which he wasn't happy about. They met with Cinderella Cupcake, Cindy for short. They danced, talked and then tried to grow Luna by moving her around and singing. Philly thinks Mina was conned by a fake Chef and if she doesn't grow he may do the same thing or eat her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:41 am
Nov 24

That's Life!  

immortalmina
Vice Captain

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:33 pm
User Image

Philly's Updates

So, let's see what has been going on? Thanksgiving was fun. We ate a lot. It took at lot to keep Jelly Mooncake away from Mina. Since the girl has not fermented yet she still looks like something wonderful to eat, at least to Mina. I should just let it be eaten.

Christmas is coming. This means my hard earned gold is being spent on gifts...on other people. I mean who made this up? As if my cons should be used to buy other people stuff. Who am I Robin Hood? No, I'm not.

That being said I went out and tried a good Christmas con. I went to the Go-Go Sushi Bar with a tiny Santa suit, a little pot and a little bell. I said I was collecting money for the underprivileged. It was working great too.

There Philly sat with a tiny Santa suit on, a pot in front of him and a little bell. He made sure the beard hid his face as he didn't want anyone to give him away. He then called out. "Money for the Poor!" Though, that was not what it was for. It was for him to make up for the gold Mina was spending of stuff for others.

"Here you go." A shop goer said as he tossed a few coins in. Philly smirked as he heard the money clink inside the pot. How he loved that sound. Much like Lucy of the Peanuts loved the sound of nickels or Mina and the sound of the slot machine giving change.

Philly's pot was getting rather full of gold. Even the teen knew it was time to go so as to not press his luck. He wanted what he had gotten...being greedy would surely not pay...then again just a bit more.

"Money for the poor!" He cried as another customer showed up. To his dismay it was Mina. The fairy fox girl looked down and frowned. She shook her head as she took the pot and then Philly. "We'll find a real Santa and give this to him. Thanks for helping him out." She said as if she thought he had done it for charity although she knew better.

And we did give it away. Darn her!

--Philly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:50 pm
Dec 10

Christmas Party

Philly saw Cindy, Sally and Lola again at the party. He also met Gummi Worm and Koala. Koala was a talker. Luna finally fermented during the party. In a way Philly is sad and happy about it. Sad he has to share but happy he doesn't have to carry food around.  

immortalmina
Vice Captain

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:43 am
User Image

Philly's Updates

Christmas is over and now Luna is around. I don't think I like her much. She is so sad all the time. Even when I play games with her. I mean who doesn't find cards or being a mark fun?

I don't' even get a room to myself. She has taken a corner. It's better then taking my whole room, I guess. It will have to do for now.

Mina wants me to be nicer to her, but so far I can't. *sigh* I guess I'll have to try harder.

That's it for now!

--Philly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:33 am
Jan 10

Teens and a tag-along

Philly and Luna me with the now teen Cindy. It was nice. Philly tried to con them into doing so griffting, but after getting worried, yes he was worried, they didn't.  

immortalmina
Vice Captain

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:14 am
Feb 21

Little...Lady?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:41 pm
March 21

Go-Gos gone wild

Met Ichigoi Daifuku or Dai Dai for short. Nice but short time.  

immortalmina
Vice Captain

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:45 am
June 24

Summer Time is Here Again  
[ ZASSHI ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash