Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:09 am
User Image
User Image

It was after Halloween and Philly was back at the Sushi bar. Mina had made the teen take his "sister" with him. He rolled the food across the counter before sitting down with it in front of him. This was just great. How was he going to do any good cons with a stupid piece of food hanging around? The teen shrugged at least she wouldn't move around or get lost like a ferment only she could get eaten. The teen shook his head this was stupid.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:27 pm
User Image
Skyler made his way into the store carrying his little newly grown cupcake,who was peeking her little head out of the wrapper and taking in all the sights and smells. Cindy sat inside of her little cupcake wrapper and smiled as she looked around in amazement at all the things she saw inside the store.

Skyler walked towards the counter and set Cindy down on the counter as he took a seat down at the stool. "Daddy,where is this place?" Cindy asked with a tilt of her head. Skyler chuckled,"This was where you were first created Cindy." Skyler answered.

XxEternal MelodyxX

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:41 pm
The teen watched as someone came into the store. He then sat down a little moving cupcake...no a ferment. Ah, a new ferment to play with. This made him smile as he walked over rolling the Mooncake along with him. "Hello there." He then bowed to the girl in the cupcake wrapper.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:05 pm
Skyler looked up to see Mina's teen from the Halloween party last week and he smirked at him. "Oh hello,it's nice to see you again." Skyler looked down at his ferment and smirked. Cindy tilted her head to the side as she watched Philly approach. She had a slight curious and dazed look on her face. "It's a pleasure to meet you." Cindy greeted Philly in a mature manner in her tiny soft airy voice. Though she was still only a newly born ferment,she had already adapted a sort of polite mannerism. She smiled at Philly and gave him a sort of approving nod. Cindy looked down at the mooncake that Philly rolled along the counter towards them. She wondered if that would become a ferment too or if it was just a normal mooncake.  

XxEternal MelodyxX

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:16 am
Philly nodded to the bigger guy. "Nice to see you too. It looks like you already have someone new." He winked at the ferment as he sat down on top of the Mooncake. "I'm Philadelphia Roll, but everyone calls me Philly. What is your name?" He began to watch her to see what kind of nick-name he'd give her. It seemed 'princess' seemed to match a few ferments he knew...he'd have to think harder.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:25 pm
Cindy tilted her head to the side at Philly and she smiled angelically, 'My name is Cinderella,but my daddy calls me Cindy or Ella. It is up to you of what you decide to call me." Skyler got up and yawned,"Cindy,I need to get to work so i'm hoping you can stay here with Philly,alright?" Cindy turned her head to her dad and she nodded. "Alright." she turned her attention back to Philly as Skyler left the store. "And what is that mooncake you are sitting on?" Cinderella asked curiously.  

XxEternal MelodyxX

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:37 am
"Cinderella? Cindy, huh? That's a nice nick-name." Ella was nice too, but he was thinking on his own... maybe later. He watched as the big guy left. Was it smart to leave her with Philly? Well, he was a teen and he was already babysitting the Mooncake. He shrugged.

"Ah, this is Jelly Mooncake. I think my owner is calling her Luna. I think she is just a pain. She'll be a ferment one day like you." Philly explained.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:06 am
Cindy tilted her head and examined the mooncake further,"Luna is a nice name...." Cindy nodded her head in an approving manner and smirked at Philly. "I'm excited to see how she looks. Not to mention how I will look when I am a teen like you." Cindy examined Philly ,"You look just like a real human. I wonder what it's like to be a human." Cindy would be so happy when she became a human,she could do all the things a real girl could do. She would be able to dance and sing and go anywhere she wanted. She would travel around the whole world. Just thinking about it made her so excited. "Philly,what's going to happen when I turn into a teen like you? Will it hurt?"

XxEternal MelodyxX

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:32 am
Philly listened to the girl and nodded. "Well, no it didn't hurt. If felt about the same as fermenting and that didn't hurt did it?" He chuckled at the thought. "It's nice being a teen. So many more things you can do, but being young can be nice too." He winked at her. She didn't need to grow up too fast. Learning was what being a ferment was all about.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:13 pm
Cindy understood Philly when he told her she shouldn't try to grow up so fast,but of course Cindy was quite stubborn and wanted to grow up as fast as possible. She was tired of sitting in this cupcake wrapper.
"I guess it didn't hurt...but I wouldn't have felt anything though since I was still a cupcake at the time." Cindy tilted her head and wondered how long it would before she changed. When Philly winked,Cindy giggled,he was quite the flirt with all the girls. He also seemed to be quite the troublemaker,but she had to admit he was kind of fun.

XxEternal MelodyxX

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:47 pm
"I guess that's true. I grew to teen in my sleep if I remember right. Sleeping was a lot like being food, don't you think?" Philly asked her with a smile.

The teen looked to his Mooncake for a moment. He needed a plan. Something to do...and for him that was always a con. He then looked back at the cupcake girl. No ideas were being sparked as of yet. "So, what do you like to do?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:13 pm
Cindy thought about it for a moment and then turned to answer Philly's question..."Umm,I don't really know yet. I was just born. I guess I like to...daydream. Hmm,I also like to talk with my daddy. Well,i'm not really that exciting at the moment yet I guess. I Enjoy playing with other GoGo's though. What about you? What do you like to do?" Cindy felt sort of stupid because there was really now way she could answer that question. She was only still a ferment and was literally only born the other day. It was kind of hard to think about what someone liked to do if they were only born recently.  

XxEternal MelodyxX

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:06 pm
Philly couldn't help but laugh a little. She had been talking about growing up so he figured she must have had things she liked. Being a teen meant that someone was ready for that new stage of life and not just born. Still, he didn't hold it against her. The teen just found it funny.

"Well, then you have plenty of time to learn. I like to do many things. Many things that have great rewards to them." Philly nodded. Sure he couldn't say he liked to con people out of gold and things, but he felt that his statement was close to the truth without ruining it. The best cons always had a bit of truth to them.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:31 am
Cindy felt as though Philly wasn't saying something in his sentence about the things he liked to do and she could slight sense it in his voice. She just shrugged it away though,it was best not to pry. "Hm,well...let's see,so far the things I like are dancing,but I only ever saw it on the moving pictures box that my daddy put in my room. He called it a T.V or something...I hope someday I could dance too. I also do enjoy dreaming. I like to dream about what it would be like to be a princess like in the fairytales that my daddy reads to me..." Cindy smiled happily as she thought about all the wonderful things that she would soon be able to do,"My daddy told me this one story about a girl named Cinderella...just like me. She was really poor but then she became a princess. I want to be just like her and maybe...someday marry a handsome prince and live in a huge castle."  

XxEternal MelodyxX

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:42 am
Philly smiled. "Dreaming of being a princess? That sounds nice. I'm no prince though." He winked at her. Philly was far from that. He wasn't even Robin Hood. Just a con who loved stuff especially if it was someone else's. "Good luck to that. Now, for dancing. I danced with ferments at the Halloween party. Do you want to try?"

Philly stood up and bowed to the 'princess'. Sure being in a cupcake thing might hinder her dancing but the last two, one didn't have arms and one was really round and they were able to do it.

[ARCHIVED ROLEPLAY]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff