Submit

spookyx7
Vice Captain

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:36 am
Spooky wandered into the Go Go Shop. She smiled as the place was all decked out in Halloween attire. There were webs hanging from most surfaces...not the bar or tables. There were fake plastic ghosts and bast hanging from the ceiling. Yes, it was a bit cheesy, but so much fun!

Spooky went to a table and set her to ferment girls down. "I hope more show up. This should be fun." On the table was a mini-dance floor. "Oh, how cute!" There were little tables and chairs set up for the gogos to use.

User Image
Lola looked around and shook her head. "I hope there is wine." Lola liked the finer things in life. She had a diamond ring around her as a crown, although she wasn't really a princess, she just loved diamonds.

User Image
Sally had a small fishing hat from a doll on. Her caretaker thought it would be cute if she dressed up as a fisherman to be contradictory from how she was actually made from a fish. "This looks fun." She smiled and looked around.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:53 am
User Image

Philly was brought in by Mina. The fox-girl had ditched her Goblin King costume for a witch one. Philly had picked his super rich prince one. He did not like the prison one like Mina liked it.

Mina sat the teen down next to the two ferments. Philly bowed to them. He was going to play the part. "Hello good ladies. How are you this evening?"

User Image  

immortalmina
Vice Captain

spookyx7
Vice Captain

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:11 am
Spooky smiled, "Hi, Mina. How are you?" She went to the counter to order some food and chat with Mina while the ferments and teen had some fun. She did hope more gogo would be showing up.

"Well, hello!" Lola said as she went over to the teen. "A real gentle man." If she had a hand she would hold it out for him to kiss. She smiled and did her best curtsy. "I"m Lola and that is my sister, Sally."

Sally smiled to the teen. She had met him once as a ferment. "It's nice to see you again, Philly." She then looked at Lola who had a look on her face that said, You know a gentleman and didn't introduce us? But, of course Sally hadn't seen him in a long while.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:31 am
"Hi! I came for the candy. How about you?" Mina still didn't like sushi, but candy and sweets she loved.

Philly smiled. He had recognized the ferment. He had seen her once when he was a ferment too. He nodded. "Nice to meet you Lola and see you again Sally. I'm Philly." He then saw the ring on Lola's head. He wondered if it were real? If so it might be a nice thing to have.

"So, what is there to do? Dance?" He asked the girls.

immortalmina
Vice Captain

spookyx7
Vice Captain

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:18 pm
Spooky smiled, "Yeah, sushi still scares me." She then heard music flare up from a cd player. It was playing Monster Mash. "Oh, I wonder if they'll dance?" She thought that would be too cute!

Lola heard the music. "Oh, yeah, dance!" She started to dip and glide around on the dance floor to the music. This wasn't really her kind of music, but it would do!

Sally smiled and wobbled a bit to try and dance. It was a bit hard to do when you are a round blob with stubby arms. She smiled anyway, it was still fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:35 am
Mina pulled out something new. It was a new food that she had gotten. She wondered if she should keep this from Philly for now? "Oh, that would be nice. I'm sure Philly can dance. Or think he can." The fairy fox girl sat the Jelly Mooncake on the table in front of them.

The teen watched as the girls began to dance. For a moment he wished they were teen so they could dance like him, but then again this was fun too. So, Philly did his best to dance around like they were. His eyes not leaving the crown on Lola's head.  

immortalmina
Vice Captain

spookyx7
Vice Captain

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:41 pm
"Oh, that's pretty food. Is it special too?" Spooky knew how the special food worked. She had two different kinds now and both were on the tiny dance floor playing.

"So, when you aren't King, what do you like to do?" Lola asked as she glided around the dance floor. She had no arms or legs, but she felt like she could still make it work.

Sally wobbled a bit more and then stopped. She was tried and wanted to rest. Plus, she was interested in what he had to say. She was a ferment with him and now he was a teen. She wondered how different it was to have arms and legs and be more human-looking. She didn't really care, just wondered.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:39 am
Mina looked at the food. "I think so. I wonder how Philly will feel about this?" She was a little worried. Philly was slightly greedy and liked things his way. Having a sister or brother around he might not like.

"Ah, well I like to be like Robin Hood." Only he stole for himself. "I also like to play games. Cards and things like that." He meant poker and three card Monty. Any that he could win more money at. Not that he'd had much of a chance to try.

As the teen dance he found a nice round pretzel. He bent over and picked it up in a way that the ferments would only think he was dancing. He had a plan for it as he placed it under his robes. "What about you girls?"

User Image  

immortalmina
Vice Captain

spookyx7
Vice Captain

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:02 pm
"Who knows, all gogos are different. Sally loved getting a little sister. They are like two peas in a pod now, except that Lola is more pushy and you would almost think she was the older of the two." Spooky laughed and then watched the ferments and teen have fun.

"Robin Hood, huh?" She didn't really like that story. He robbed from the rich and well...Lola liked rich things. "I don't know how to play cards." She said that instead of talking about Hood. "I like rich stuff and talking with Sally."

Sally smiled, "Robin Hood?" She loved that story! What a wonderful guy. Robbing from the rich and giving to the poor! "I like stories and playing...watching fish." She was still finding her niche.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:08 am
Skyler walked into the dance party completely dressed in what seemed to be a gothic Kodana outfit,though he was a boy,Skyler had a tendency to look like a female and got away with it quite well just because he resembled more of a girl than a guy. In his hand,he carried a tiny cupcake adorned with a tiny glass shoe ornament with cute frosting and little sprinkles on it to top it off,though this was no ordinary cupcake. Skyler knew that much,for the woman who had given it to him had told him it was not edible and to wait a couple of weeks and something amazing would happen. Skyler already knew what was going to happen because he had seen the same thing happen to other's food that they had gotten,though this would be the first time he experienced it,watching a food item grow into a real living thing. Skyler felt a bit awkward as he strode inside holding his cupcake tightly. He had sharp icy blue eyes and his hair was shaggy and silver,his bangs hung over his eyes slightly giving his a sort of dark,innocent,mysterious look. He smiled and walked over to a little corner with his cupcake and stood watching the party goers.
User Image  

XxEternal MelodyxX

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:15 am
"I guess that could happen. I mean he hadn't mad all that many Go-Go friends and having a sister would be like having one right away." Mina chuckled at the thought.

She then saw the new guy come in. She smiled and waved right away. Mina was always nice to new people and if he wanted to chat with them they could.

Philly smiled at Lola. "Rich stuff huh? Like the crown?" He too loved rich stuff. That was his biggest motivation in life. To steal things for himself. As Mina couldn't afford to give him these things. He liked manipulating people as well, but mostly for the gold outcome. Although, just manipulation gave him practice.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:16 am
User Image Walking into the gogo shop, carter looked around, shyly taking in his surroundings. The decorations weren't anything extraordinary, but he couldn't deny that they were cute and homey. He looked down at the little gummi worm treat he had recieved, eyeing it curiously. It was hard to believe that this little treat would become something greater...if anything it just looked really...really good to eat. ah! no! he couldn't! that would be on par with murder! wouldn't it? it technically wasn't alive...
Carter sighed and stopped staring at his new, foody, companion. He needed to think of something other than eating it. Holding the little gummi in his left hand he used his right to tuck some of his raven black hair behind his ear. He noticed a few other party goers and besides them were...blobby things? His bright, emerald, eyes shone with curiosity at the sight, and he didn't even realize when he had gravitated towards them.
"you two are adorable..." he breathed in slight awe. his sushi was going to become...like that? gee, now he felt infinately awful about thinking of maybe taking a tiny little taste.  

Carter M Griffen777

spookyx7
Vice Captain

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:44 am
"Yeah, maybe. You just never know. I was lucky and both my ferments were nice and sweet." She shrugged, if they would have been different then who knew? Maybe they wouldn't like each other?

Spooky saw the new guy and then another new guy, both holding food! "Welcome to the Go Go Shop! Did you guys just get some special food?" She loved new people.

"Sure, and rich food, exotic places..." Lotus sighed, to be a rich gogo someday! That would be the goal. She then looked up at the ring, 'Do you like my crown?"

Sally shook her head at her sister and smiled. She then heard a voice and saw a man with a sushi in his hand, "Thanks. I'm Sally." He was always kind, even if she was a bit shy and quite.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:52 am
" Sally, what a cute name." Carter complimented before he heard someone adressing him and asking if he had recieved a new treat.
"oh, yes!" carter said and chuckled, holding out his hand t show off his little gummi worm treat. It wasn't very interesting yet, though at times carter could swear it wiggled...but perhaps it was ust his mind playing tricks on him.

"are these yours?" He asked spooky, looking at Lola and Sally. " They are so cute." He complimented.  

Carter M Griffen777

XxEternal MelodyxX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:32 am
Skyler heard someone say something that must have been adressing him and he walked over to a girl and a boy holding a gummi worm roll in his hand standing beside the girl,"Huh? were you talking to me? Y-yes,I did recieve special food..." he held up the cinderella cupcake for them to see. He looked over at Lola and Sally,"Is that what this cupcake will turn into?" he asked in amazement. "Oh,sorry,where are my manners...i'm Skyler,what are your names?" he asked,adressing the girl and the boy with the gummi roll.  
[ARCHIVED ROLEPLAY]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff