Submit

spookyx7
Vice Captain

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:25 pm
Gogo Shop is Closed, due to Spring Break!

Spooky posted the sign with a smile. She then tagged an arrow next to the sign that pointed to a small spring break party. It was a beach-y, spring-y themed party and she hoped a few would attend.

Spooky placed her two ferments on the little table full of food and drinks for the party. There were also leis, sunglasses, and party hats all in different sizes to fit all the different gogos that may attend.

Sally went to a table and put on a lei. "These are really pretty." She told her caretaker. Sally was always nice and polite.

Lola went and put on a pair of sunglasses, a pair with little fake diamonds. If anyone asked, though, she would say they were real. "I hope lots of people and gogos come!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Mina brought in Philly and Luna and set them down on the table next to the other ferments. She then headed out. It was Spring Break and she planned to have some adult fun! (well maybe just some eating and sleeping)

Philly over and put on a lei before walking over to Sally and Lola. "Well, hello there girls. My, we look nice." He was in green swim trunks and his hat. His skin was a bit white, but he never did tan well.

Luna hovered near the group looking around., This looked like it was a little scary. She hoped it wasn't as weird as the tv Mina had made it sound.  

immortalmina
Vice Captain

spookyx7
Vice Captain

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:04 am
Spooky went about her business trying to make the party fun for all the guests who came.

Sally smiled and put her head down at the compliment. "Thank you. You look nice, too." She then smiled at the ferment with Philly, "Who is this?"

Lola blushed at the compliment, "Thanks, Philly. How are you?" She hadn't seen him in a while and was curious. She then turned her attention to the ferment, "Hello!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:23 pm
User ImageIchigo Daifuku had been dropped off with a nod and a "have fun" and now she was ready to party! Thankfully it seemed to be warm enough that her choice in attire wasn't going to leave her freezing. Picking out a pair of sunglasses(with strawberries on the arms even) that matched her red swimming suit, she laughed as she put them on and craned her neck to pose. Pleased with her look, she then made the move to interact with the other GoGo on the table. Three ferments and another teen wasn't a bad turnout, and the male teen was even pretty darn cute. Not Sakura, but cute enough.

Sitting cross-legged next to the ferments, she placed her hands in her lap and beamed at all of them. "Hi! Boy it's great to get out after that stuffy winter!"

LOLLI qAq
Crew

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:51 pm
The teen smiled at Sally and Lola. It was nice to see them again. He always liked seeing old friends and making new ones too. "So, what are you all up to for Spring Break?" He asked them before noticing the teen. He smiled to her and nodded. "Nice to meet you. I'm Philadelphia Roll, call me Philly."

Luna wasn't sure what to say and seeing that she never said much she just nodded. She wasn't sure about this party. It sounded a bit more grown up then she was. At least that's what she had heard from the tv.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:51 pm
User Image

Skyler came in with Cindy a few moments later as he set her down gently on the table, "I need to go run some errands, when you need me to pick you up, just ask Spooky to call me, kay?" Skyler crouched down eye level to Cindy standing on the counter as he watched her go over and kiss him on the nose gently with her tiny lips, "Alright daddy, I will."

Skyler smiled as he stood back up straight and left the store, the bell on the door ringing behind him. Cindy fluffed a bit at her hair and rustled at her dress as her glass heels clicked over to join the other GoGo's, "Philly!~" the princess called out in her british accent as she ran to embrace the orange haired teen GoGo boy.

XxEternal MelodyxX

LOLLI qAq
Crew

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:02 pm
Dai opened her mouth to say hello and introduce herself when a blonde came running and all but tackled the teen boy. "It's a pleasure to meet you I-- Oh!" Pleased to see that not everyone was all shyness and silence, she laughed not only at the embrace but the momentary look she suspected she'd seen grace the boy's face. "Good friends I take it?" The display made her miss Richard and Sakura just that much more, but there wasn't anything to be done about that.

Looking down at her hands, she waited for what seemed like a group of friends to settle down. She hoped she'd be able to make friends with even just a few of them as well, they looked like such a diverse group.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:10 pm
Cindy, still clinging to Philly's neck, turned a little to finally notice the presence of a new GoGo teen, "Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't notice you! " Cindy apologized politely. The GoGo teen was quite beautiful and Cindy really liked her sense of fashion with her Strawberry themed look. "It's really nice to meet you!" Cindy let go of Philly and curtsied to the new GoGo, "My name is Cinderella, though everyone just calls me Cindy."  

XxEternal MelodyxX

spookyx7
Vice Captain

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:18 pm
Lola smiled at the floating ferment, "I"m Lola and that's my sis, Sally." She then saw other teens. One was a new girl she hadn't seen before. Then Cindy just about tackled Philly. Lola smiled, but inwardly wished she was big too...

Sally was pretty quiet too, so she understood when the new ferment didn't say much. She waddled over and smiled, "Nice to meet you. What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:25 pm
Philly listened to the other teen until she was almost knocked over by Cindy. He chuckled as he hugged her back. "Well, hello there Princess. Nice to see ya again." He did blush a little which wasn't easy for him to do as he was always trying to hide his true emotions.

"So, ah what do you all want to do for this party?" Philly asked with a smile on his face. He moved his eyebrows up and down as he too had see those tv commercials.

Luna smiled up at Sally. "Luna." She finally said. She looked up at the other teens and waved her hand as well. "Nice...meet...you." That was the closest to a sentence she had made before.  

immortalmina
Vice Captain

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:36 am
Philly watched as Mina came in. "What are you doing? Spring Break is over. And you dont' have school anyway!" With that the fairy fox girl scooped them up and took them home.  
[ARCHIVED ROLEPLAY]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games