Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:54 pm
User Image

There he was again. Philly sat on the counter of the Go-Go Sushi bar waiting for something to do. He was bored...oh yes quite bored. Nothing seemed to be that much fun around there. In front of the teen sat a deck of his size cards. He was playing Solitaire for now...but if someone wanted something else he'd be for that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:16 am
Rynn wondered into the shop, looking around with miss-matched eyes. She carefully held a small blue bottle in her hands, protecting it as she maneuvered her way through the door. She made her way to one of the tables and sat down, studying the bottle curiously. It had been an interesting day so far but the bottle still hadn't done anything and she was wondering if there was a reason. Or maybe this one was just a dud...

Suddenly she realized that there was another who was in the shop, a small thing who was sitting on the counter. "Well hello there... how are you today?" She spoke slowly and carefully, and smiled down at the teen. "Are you the shops mascot p-p-perhaps?"

Malis Vitterfolk

Familiar Shapeshifter

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:58 pm
User Image
Summ danced into the shop. She was in an especially good mood today, for today was the first day she was able to come to the shop with Tea! He had recently become a little ferment, and Summ couldn't wait to take him everywhere she went and show him around.

"Mom... I don't want to go in there.." Tea mentioned as he pulled on the strap of the small hand bag he was in.

"Oh come on Tea, stop being shy. Don't you want to make new friends?" She asked as she shut the door behind her.

The little green ball of glass shook his head, causing the liquid inside to slosh around. "I have Soomba."

Summ couldn't help but chuckle as she sat down at a table, "Fine," She placed the hand bag on the table. "I'll let you make the first move."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:59 pm
Philly looked up at the person talking to him. "Me? Nah, I dont' think so. They wouldnt' want me as a mascot." Oh wait could this be a good mark. Yes, this could be quite fun. The boy changed his tune as he looked at the girl again. "I'm kinda shy, but yes I am. Welcome!"

Philly waved to next person who came in. This could be a double scam. What is it that a mascot could get? Free good? Money? He would try it all if he could.

immortalmina
Vice Captain

Malis Vitterfolk

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:30 pm
She looked confused for a moment before smiling lightly, "Well then it is a p-p-pleasure to meet you.... do you have a name?" She sat on the stool and placed her arm on the counter, the long sleeves she wore covering the back of her hands. "It is not every day I g-g-get to meet someone so small..." The elf nodded as she placed the bottle she had been given onto the counter, the blue liquit bubbling slightly as if it was sleeping. Gesturing toward the liquid she added, "I was g-g-given this, do you happen to k-k-know anything about it?"

Looking up towards the new-comer she smiled a greeting and gave her a small wave as she sat down.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:57 am
Summ waved to the others and stood up, taking her bag with her. She knew Tea wouldn't want to go over to meet the others, but she wanted him to have friends. She had to help some time.

She sat at the counter with the other girl and looked at both her and the go-go on the counter. "Hi there, I'm Summer, Summ for short." She smiled as she introduced herself, placing her bag next to her on the counter. "And this," She motioned to the little ferment in the bag, "Is Tea."  

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:34 pm
Philly smiled and nodded. No, he guessed it wasn't everyday someone met someone as small as him...well other then other go-gos that was. "I'm Philadelphia Roll, but do call me Philly." He bowed with his hat off to her.

Philly was just about to answer about her bottle when the other girl came over. He spied the ferment she called Tea in her back. The teen then looked back at the other girl. "That's a bottle of alcohol isn't it? If it's special it might become something like Tea and then me."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:29 pm
Amirynth nodded, "I was t-t-told that it was something special but nothing has happened yet." She glanced over towards the fizzing object before shaking her head, "I'm not quite sure if I am d-d-doing something wrong?" Rynn made a small bow as Summer came up to them, "It is a p-p-plaeasure to meet you, I am Amirynth, most p-p-people call me Rynn..." Looking down at the small ferment she nodded again, "And welcome little T-t-tea."

She turned back towards Philly, "Are you all from the same mold? As in... are you all related in some way?" She wasn't sure how to ask it but was wondering if the creator who made them was the same as who had 'magiced' the bottle she was now taking care of.

Malis Vitterfolk

Familiar Shapeshifter

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:40 am
Summ smiled at Ryn and Philly. "It's a pleasure." Tea nodded his hello, but kept close to Summ.

Summ looked from Ryn to her blue bottle. "I'm sure there's nothing wrong with it. Maybe she's just a late bloomer?" She said as she smiled. "Or maybe it will ferment when you least expect it." She said as she looked down to Tea, "I woke up one morning and he was laying on the pillow next to me."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:25 am
The teen thought about the woman's questions. After Summer answer he nodded. "I'm sure it will happen when it's time. And no we aren't all related...unless you mean by chefs. I had Dr. Ruri as my Chef."  

immortalmina
Vice Captain

Malis Vitterfolk

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:56 am
She looked down at the bottle and smiled, "That is true... I am sure that it will... ferment? When it is ready to d-d-do so." Rynn looked towards the small green blob on the counter and smiled, "And then it will look something like you?" She moved her arm to gesture towards Tea not realizing where her elbow was.

Smash!

The blue bottle lay in pieces on the floor. "Oh g-g-goodness!" Rynn hopped down to pick up the pieces, "Oh n-n-no! What did I d-d-do?!" She tried to scoop up as much liquid as she could but it just flowed through her fingers back towards the tiles.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:54 pm
Philly just stood there starring. If that had really be one of the Go-Gos then how in the heck did it just break? He always thought there was something magical about them in food form. Something that stopped them from being eaten, spoiling or that. The teen was dumbfounded.

"I...um...think you need to get the Head Chef for this. It's like breaking an egg....or something." He really didn't know but it did seem like breaking an egg and once you did that it was too late, wasn't it?

immortalmina
Vice Captain

Summer Rain 07

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:59 pm
Tea jumped when he heard the crash and clung to his 'mothers' arm.

Summ watched in surprise when she saw the broken bottle on the floor.

"Uh... maybe you accidently picked up the wrong bottle before coming over here?" That was the only thing she could think of. Like Philly, all she could do was stare. She had no idea what just happened, or what the logical explanation would be.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:50 pm
Rynn looked like she was close to tears and didn't notice that most of the 'liquid' was actually just sitting there, looking suspiciously like pale blue jello. Her fingers brushed against it and suddenly a large claw waves at her pale hand dangerously. "Wha!" The elf scooted back in surprise, not sure what to make of the now moving blob. It gradually made it's way across the floor until it reached the leg of the table they were all sitting at. It was then she tapped the metal leg with her claw and eyes the throng who was staring at her.

"Up!" Was all she said.

Malis Vitterfolk

Familiar Shapeshifter

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:49 pm
You could see the sigh of relief on Philly's face once he realized what had just happened. The shock and worry now changed into a big loud laugh. He didn't mean to it just sort of came out. "She's fermented!" He finally said.

The teen watched the blue ferment as he tried to guess what she looked like. She was like the Tea guy some kind of liquid but not really. Very different from what he was. Philly guessed that was the fun of ferments. You never knew what you would get.

[ARCHIVED ROLEPLAY]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff