Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[META] Chittentown SRDPSL Space Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:51 pm
Hivestuck
Ground Forces Funtime Volunteer Recruitment Request
Name: Froggy Friend (((Sonnie DeFrog)))
Blood colour: Green
By signing this form I agree to any and all tasks set forth by my temporary commanding officer. I agree and submit to a full search of my belongings on entering and leaving all launch sites. I agree to placing the safety of all machinery being worked with at the launch sites over and above the safety of my own life. I agree to pay for any damages caused to the launch equipment out of my own pocket, should I be found responsible for them. I agree that I understand the words written on this page.

-------------

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Vixeni Carmen (Vulpin Cadmea)
Skill training: Agility
By filling out this form I make a pledge to better myself in this field while I help our Military. I understand that if I hand this form in at the YTMA I will be quizzed on what I have learned* and accomplished, and will possibly get credit for it, if the Messiahs so wish.

*All learning guaranteed to not get in the way of appreciating miracles and the whimsy and magical nature of life.

Hivestuck
Military Volunteer Outreach Corps Request
Name: Vixeni Carmen (Vulpin Cadmea)
Blood colour: ............. orange
By signing this form I agree to any and all tasks set forth by my temporary commanding officer. I agree and submit to a full search of my belongings on entering and leaving the SRDPSL Space Tower. I agree to placing the safety of all ship technology over and above the safety of my own life. I agree to pay for any damages caused to any equipment out of my own pocket, should I be found responsible for them. I agree that I understand the words written on this page.

-------------

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: LEEROI!! FURORE!!
Skill training: TROLL RELATIONS
By filling out this form I make a pledge to better myself in this field while I help our Military. I understand that if I hand this form in at the YTMA I will be quizzed on what I have learned* and accomplished, and will possibly get credit for it, if the Messiahs so wish.

*All learning guaranteed to not get in the way of appreciating miracles and the whimsy and magical nature of life.

Hivestuck
Military Recruitment Request
Name: LEEROI FURORE
Blood colour: BLUE
Psionic Capabilities: NO!!
I need a weapon: NO!!!!!!
By signing this form I understand that I am now a permanent soldier serving under Her Awesomeness May She Live Forever The Empress Regina Marian's command. I understand that filling out any of this form with false information is a cullable offence. I understand that I can be called up to serve Alternia at any time, up to, and after my death. I agree to follow any and all commands given to me by superior officers, and understand that going against the crown is a cullable offence.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:52 pm
Buffel:
Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Buffel Obille
Skill training: Discipline.

Hivestuck
Name: Buffel Obille
Blood colour: Yellow
By signing this form I agree to any and all tasks set forth by my temporary commanding officer. I agree and submit to a full search of my belongings on entering and leaving the SRDPSL Space Tower. I agree to placing the safety of all ship technology over and above the safety of my own life. I agree to pay for any damages caused to any equipment out of my own pocket, should I be found responsible for them. I agree that I understand the words written on this page.

Makkah:
Hivestuck
Name: Makkah Raynna
Blood colour: Purple
By signing this form I agree to any and all tasks set forth by my temporary commanding officer. I agree and submit to a full search of my belongings on entering and leaving all launch sites. I agree to placing the safety of all machinery being worked with at the launch sites over and above the safety of my own life. I agree to pay for any damages caused to the launch equipment out of my own pocket, should I be found responsible for them. I agree that I understand the words written on this page.

tenaciousgadabout

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:52 am
Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Elidae Bonbon
Skill training: Agility! :D

Hivestuck
Name: Elidae Bonbon
Blood colour: yellow!
Psionic Capabilities: no
I need a weapon: no
By signing this form I understand that I am now a permanent soldier serving under Her Awesomeness May She Live Forever The Empress Regina Marian's command. I understand that filling out any of this form with false information is a cullable offence. I understand that I can be called up to serve Alternia at any time, up to, and after my death. I agree to follow any and all commands given to me by superior officers, and understand that going against the crown is a cullable offence.

Elidae is considered Corporal (rank 2)!

Hivestuck
Name: Malice Ragoon >:(
Blood colour: Blue.

Hivestuck
Name: Saigen Vivere :|
Blood colour: Teal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:03 pm
Mixillia

claiming u for lieutenant sarcel with glory yes
User Image  

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:14 pm
    Malice stared at the tent situated outside the Space Tower where she and Kerras had been directed. Her fist crinkled wrapped around her papers and crinkled tightly underneath the pressure. Making eyecontact with the casually uniformed yellowblood, Malice stared them down and then her eyes slowly slid over to the playground, the cheerfully balloon decorations, the banner designed to attract children.

"Oh, <******** no."

The blueblood turned on the heel of her boot and motioned for the tealblood to follow her to the Space Tower entrance. "Listen, Farron, I- we- are going to get up there. We're way better than some asinine playground festering with wrigglers." Malice spat vehemently. Truthfully, she had no idea how Kerras felt about this and didn't particularly care- though she expected them to follow. As they entered the large tower, Malice's eyes slightly widened and her expression eventually softened in wonder and excitement. The extreme military presence, the trolls milling about in uniforms. The spark of ambition and hunger for dominion ignited a large, sharp grin. This was where she was meant to be.

Seeing the desk center of the area, Malice strode straight for and slammed her hands down on the desk. She eyed the taller purpleblood for a moment with a fervid stare. "Malice Ragoon and I. Want. To be in the military. Offworld." She said firmly. "I'm 5 sweeps and I'm ready and willing right now."

amicableAggressor
    talking to purpleblood!

Green Minuet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:43 pm
Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Engrav Setlar
Skill training: Covert Ops

Hivestuck
Name: Engrav Setlar

Hivestuck
Name: Quella Fehtan
Blood colour: Blue

Buzzwulf

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:52 am
"Well that's dandy! Nice to meet you, I'm Sergeant Aidman - psionic forces."" The handshake was as strong as it looked, and pumped the smaller troll's entire body up and down as the yellowblood laughed cheerily. The child had apparently passed some kind of test - though what and how was up to anyone's guess. After releasing the blueblood from her grasp, the adult thrust her thumbs into her pockets and looked around the room noncommittally. "Well technically I'm supposed to be upstairs on ship duty. Steerin' them into the docks when I can establish a link and all that. But I tell you what, whenever I'm off duty I'll pop down and make sure you're making an impression in the field."
Yamashii
Congrazzles, you have unlocked the knowledge of Sergeant Aidman the helmstroll! Doot-de-doo!

Not-A-Professor Recedi's back was now pressed against one of the tent's tables, and the tealblood was still slowly backpeddling, pushing the table across the floor with a slow and drawn out squeaking sound. "Aaahhhh .... " It couldn't be a scream, because it was said in a thoughtful tone, and at a normal register. However if you had muted the scene and relied on facial and body language alone, it was definitely a scream. "Well, hark, I truly heard the call of the uh - the messiahs when I began to teach other trolls. At the YTMA. It was ... mother - motherfunky eye-opening. And I feel truly. Blessed...?"
Micillia

"Oh. Oh. Oh???" The purpleblood was already visibly wound up, there was not much tighter he could have been coiled. But the rising pitch of his voice indicated that the words he had just heard winched him up to a higher level. "Oh??????? You do??????????? You - " There was a momentary pause as the purpleblood scanned the room behind Malice. " - where is your lusus. Where is your lusus? Do you have permission to be here? Do you understand that waisting MY TIME is an OFFENSE??" Spinning to the side, he began to aggressively jiggle the latch on the small gate penning him and the greenblood into the desk, fumbling to open it. "We are going to find your lusus and you are going to not!! Bother!!! Me!!! Understand??"
blackbird cake

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:18 am
Punkie Vielli

Punkie was quite oblivious to the tealblood's discomfort, lost in her own mirthful fantasies and daydreams. She didn't notice him scooting away, and instead took a rather big step towards him, completely taken by his story and her own internal embellishments of said story. "You did!" The juggalo said, simply confirming the tealblood's true plumpbiscuit path. "Oh its goddamned beautiful! Its truly a glubbin miracle when yer ******** biscuit finds its calling! And as a teacher to ******** boot! Helping the troll race, one goddamned thinkpan at a time!" Punkie had to take a moment and wipe the tear from her eye. "I my ******** self am also doing my plumpbiscuit's best to help those less capricious than ourselves."

Then punkie had an idea, and she could not help bit grin and wiggle in her excitement. "In ******** fact! Im starting a lugubrious temple to the goddamned Messiahs in this here town! I know your a busy cesspool of capricious knowledge, but i would just tickle my saggy cerulean clot if you were to show up your own ******** self and give the wee swarmpupa the miracle of a sermon from such a prestigious asshat as yourself!" She fished around for one of the pamphlets advertising and informing trolls of the "Holy ******** Church of Miracles to the Messiahs" that she always had on her, and held it out to the other juggalo, and expectant smile on her face.

amicableAggressor
poke

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:29 pm
Hivestuck
Name: Lutrin Weesil
Blood colour: Brown

Hivestuck
Name: Kerras Farron

Hivestuck
Name: Seraph

Hivestuck
Name: Degras Tysson
Blood colour: Red

Hivestuck
Reporting for Duty Submission
Name: Kursha Vidari
Blood colour: Green
Psionic Capabilities: No
I need a weapon: No
By requesting a weapon and signing this form I understand that I will have to pay for replacements and repairs out of my own pocket.

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Degras Tysson
Skill training: Academics

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Kursha Vidari
Skill training: Academic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:54 pm
Hivestuck
Name: Calida Opalus
Blood colour: green

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Azrael Mortis
Skill training: Troll Relations

Hivestuck
Name: Azrael Mortis
Blood colour: Blue
Psionic Capabilities: no
I need a weapon: no

*Azrael is a corporal (rank 2)

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Akkira Kagome
Skill training:Agility

Hivestuck
Name: Akkira Kagome

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:48 pm
blackbird cake
Elidae claim

Kimbley Kitty
Leeroi claim

Buzzwulf
Engrav claim

Doutei
Nucleo claim

Yamashii
Amonee claim

(That's probably enough. Gonna stop being greedy now. There will be an IC post here in a bit.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:11 pm
Hivestuck
Name: Athera Kyphie (Rulata Avende)

Hivestuck
Name: Masoal Fadyas

Hivestuck
Name: Aprife Invasi (Bombee Nifera)

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Aprife Invasi (Bombee Nifera)
Skill training: Tactics

Hivestuck
Name: Nahori Caviap
Blood colour: Orange
Psionic Capabilities: No
I need a weapon: Yes

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Nahori Caviap
Skill training: Discipline

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:13 pm

ok Lieutenant Sarcel Cincil is claiming you for reals small child
    don't make her look bad.
    emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:39 pm
Quote:
Mahmud Seshat