Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Past Events Archive
[Halloween ORP] Fall Festival 2016 [Close p. 12] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:21 am
Jack Burnett
Jack had just hung up when he realized that Kit had, whether intentionally or not, just tricked him into wanting to do his job yet again. "That sly b*****d..." he muttered, calculating the manipulative extent of his business partner's capabilities. Maybe he was smoother than he'd given him credit for; he just chose to use it for different things besides attempting to appeal to people with his own person.

He was in the middle of contemplating this when he noticed someone approach the stall and quickly straightened up with a slapdash smile. "Hey! Glad to hear you think so!" he said, shifting his mask a little to make sure it was on straight. "Well it depends on what you're looking for, but the masks are around ten dollars each and the wings go for about twenty to thirty a pair. Was there something particular you had in mind?"

He nodded toward some of the supplies they had spread out on a table towards the back of the stall. "We can also take customs requests if there's nothing here you see that you like or if you wanted something specific. Each of the pieces you see are all hand-crafted and each is a one-of-a-kind work of art."

Ryuthulhu
((XD <3))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:10 pm
After arriving at the Fall Festival Evren had found herself completely lost… well there was only one thing she had managed to find herself… completely and utterly lost. Blinking she looked around the crowd and eventually found a bench that wasn’t occupied. When she was sitting on the bench she started typing away on her cell phone.

‘Kiiittttttt! I’m completely lost :’c there is like this festival thing and idk. ;w; come help me please.’ After it seemed to be a bunch of animal emojis that she picked out at random. After sending that she just decided to sit and wait for a reply.

Kitomyx

Stump_Fairy

Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • OTP 200

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:19 pm
Kit Paine
Kit was just about to put his phone back in his pocket when he felt it vibrate yet again. He wondered whether Jack had forgotten to tell him something but was surprised to find that the message was from someone else at the festival.

The young man couldn't help laughing softly to himself at the vagueness of the text; that was so like Evren, or at least what he knew of her. He decided it would probably have been best to talk to her directly as he had done with Jack instead of trying to get information slowly through back-and-forth texts. Pressing the button to dial her number, he put the phone up to the side of his face, his usual grin audible in his voice as he spoke.

"Evren? Hi, it's Kit. Your 'festival thing' - are you talking about Destiny City's Fall Festival? 'Cause I'm actually here right now, too. Where are you at? You didn't come with anyone else?" He'd have thought at least her sister might have accompanied her for Evran's sake if not for the festival itself.

Stump_Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:34 pm
Evren Porter

When the phone rang Evren picked up and smiled when she heard Kit’s voice. “Fall Festival? I think so… I mean I went out to go buy fabric for Halloween costumes and the next thing I knew I was here!” Looking around she scrunched her nose. “I mean it looks like there are fall… halloween stuff put up all over the place so it’s gotta be the Fall Festival right?” Evren actually almost blended in with the black and orange Lolita outfit she was wearing.

“Oh there is also like food stands and a spooky looking house near me?” Evren looked across the way and she puzzled at the people who came out yelling. “Anyway this is only like the second time I’ve ever seen Halloween stuff so I’m confused? Like that house looks really creepy why are people lining up to go in?”

Kitomyx

Stump_Fairy

Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • OTP 200

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:57 pm
Kit Paine
Despite guessing that her texted emotes hadn't been a reflection of her true emotions, Kit was nevertheless relieved to hear the smile in the girl's voice when she replied verbally.

"Oh. So you didn't mean to come here in the first place?" he asked, trying not to laugh. "It sounds like the Fall Festival alright, but halloween stuff isn't really a sure indicator since that's pretty much everywhere this time of year. What are you wearing? Anything I can try to spot?" If she had gone out to buy fabric for a Halloween costume and hadn't meant to come to the festival, he doubted she had on anything particularly distinguishable, but he didn't think it hurt to ask.

"Wait, what do you mean this is only the second time you've seen Halloween stuff? They didn't have it where you came from?" He looked in all directions as he walked, pausing briefly in the middle of an especially crowded area as if he might be able to spot her from there. Food stands and a spooky-looking house...likely a haunted house, but was there more than one around? At the very least he hoped he could identify Evren by her her brightly-colored, fiery hair.

Stump_Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:50 pm
MIchael Kidder

"Well as it happens I'm looking for a little more immediate gratification..." Kidder joked, scanning the wings. He himself figured he'd go for a pair of bird wings... green would be particularly amusing since Boudica was green, and she was as angelic as he was... and Lucas... what was the glitziest pair they had? The Las Vegas, Siegfried and Roy of sequined fairy wings.

Granted it was still Lucas, even, or especially wearing glittering fairy wings every available person in the place would probably flock to his big beefy arms, but it would still be funny.

"I was looking to maybe get a pair of the bird wings, but I was maybe going to get a friend some of the fairy wings...but they've gotta fit someone..." He made vague gestures to indicate a larger, broader frame. "Bigger...."

He kind of expected those might fall into the higher end of the price spectrum but it was a small price to pay the future photo ops. A flower crown would probably make the look but maybe he could arrange one with a dollar store set of silk flowers...

Kitomyx
Jack Burnett

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:25 pm
Jack Burnett
The teen snorted at the long-haired fellow's remark, nodding as he stood aside so his potential customer could have full view of the goods he had to offer.

"Hmm..." He leaned against the side of the stall as he considered the man's words. "Well for the bird wings we've got pairs based on real birds and then more fantasy-themed ones. In regards to the fairy wings, though..."

Jack moved to the back to lift one of the larger pairs off the wall and then another in his other hand before bringing them both to the forefront of the stall. One of them had the graceful shape of a tailed butterfly's wings or perhaps a lunar moth's while the other had a more fiery-tinged iridescence with swirling fantasy tendrils.

"These two pairs run closer to fifty each, but since you seem interested in buying other pairs, I think I can go down to forty." He tried to recall now if his contest with Kit had been about how much money he could make or how many pairs he could sell, but he was thinking it was the latter. He hadn't expected too many people to be interested in the larger pairs, anyway.

"If you don't mind me asking, what kind of person were you thinking about getting the larger pair for? Maybe I can find something more suited to their tastes than these." The guy himself wasn't someone Jack would have pegged to purchase wings from the sight of him, but he was glad not to be able to judge people from their looks and preferred to be pleasantly surprised by them. Then again, maybe he just wanted to match his girlfriend or whomever he was getting the other pairs for.

Ryuthulhu
Michael Kidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:41 pm
Evren tilted her head the twirls from her buns falling slightly in her face. “Hmm? Oh I didn’t tell you? Well I usually just blab it to everyone but I got a really bad head injury a little over two years ago and I can’t remember anything from before then! So this is like my second Halloween that I can remember…” She hmned when he asked what she was wearing.

“Well I’m actually really proud how this outfit turned out! It’s orange and black oh but I guess the thing that stands out the most is that my shoes are also orange.”

Kitomyx

Stump_Fairy

Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • OTP 200

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:34 pm
Well ouch, that was certainly going to put a dent in the fried food budget, but he was kind of comitted to trying to strap Lucas into translucent fairy wings down, and the Luna-moth shaped ones would be awesome.

"Ah, well.... it's for my best friend. Nice guy, patient. Gotta be, he hangs out with me." A thin but wicked grin accompanied that statement. "But damn his torso is like... two of me. Much as this is for my own laughs I do not think it is possible to hurt this guy's game, sparkle wings will probably only make it stronger." He chuckled, even at his own joke. "I was also looking for a pair of bird wings but those are for me. Like... Green or Yellow and Green, like a Green or Sun Conure. I've got one at home so it would be a good laugh."

Kitomyx
Jack Burnett
Michael Kidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:37 pm
Jeremy let out the slightest grunt, more of surprise than anything else. He looked down at Delilah slowly, one brow raised, and then down further at the white powder all over his uniform.

His lips pursed for a moment and he glanced back up at her.

Except, she looked pale, and even if he'd planned on getting angry he didn't think I could.

Jeremy just laughed and shook his head; he reached up to brush the powder off. At first it smeared and just made a bigger mess, but after a few swipes he was starting to look a little cleaner. "Nah, don't worry about it. The good news is, it all goes in the wash, anyway."

She was a pretty enough girl, and while there was a part of him that would have gladly stood there and let her take care of the mess on his shirt, he was in uniform and had a certain professionalism he needed to maintain.

"You and your funnel cake okay?" he asked, trying very desperately not to look at it lest he be unable to resist temptation.

Sirene Naiads

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:23 pm
Paris Gallo

With the quickly growing crowds, pushing a baby stroller around actually came in handy. People tended to give it a wide berth, which allowed Paris plenty of room to maneuver around the festival grounds without being overcrowded. The only problem was making sure she didn’t run into the back of anyone’s feet, a mishap she’d had more than once, as she kept glancing between Chris and the babies as they talked and meandered around.

“Did you want to stop to get something to eat?” she asked.

Despite the presence of the stroller, strapped to Paris’s chest was Henry—an inquisitive one-year-old who was the spitting image of Chris. He glanced over Paris’s shoulder with wide eyes and a smile threatening to dislodge the pacifier from his mouth, trying to catch one last glimpse of the prize winning rabbits in the small barn they’d just exited.

Paris pressed a kiss to his head, then paused for just a moment to adjust his socks and pants so his little legs wouldn’t get too cold as the evening grew a tad bit chillier.

“Are you feeling okay?” she rattled off more questions. “You can put Abby in the stroller if you want.”

----------------------------------------------------

Lovely Belrose

Lovely wasn’t entirely sure how it was that he and Ilian ended up at the Halloween festival.

Festivals and fairs of any type weren’t really his thing to begin with. There were far too many people wandering around for his liking. Many of them walked too slowly. Some others walked too close. And there wasn’t much Lovely could do about it but glare and hunch his shoulders in annoyance. He kept his hands shoved deep into the pockets of his zip-up hoodie as they walked, unsure whether or not he was supposed to do anything else with them.

You know, like, hold Ilian’s hand or something.

That seemed kind of stupid and grossly sappy to him, but they’d been going out places more and more often since going to the movies on Ilian’s birthday in July, and Lovely still wasn’t really sure if their excursions were supposed to be considered dates or not. Every once in awhile he glanced over at Ilian like he thought Ilian’s expression might give him some sort of an answer.

“So have you ever even been here before?” Lovely asked, looking away before Ilian could catch him staring at his face.

----------------------------------------------------

Haven Sinclair

It seemed an odd thing to Haven that she should be at a fall festival without her family, but then her family wasn’t much for these sorts of things nowadays. Her mom was always out of town, her dad always seemed more concerned with his students than his own kids, her older brother would probably panic about being around so many people, and her grandfather wasn’t the type to take his grandkids anywhere they might actually have a bit of fun.

So Haven found herself at the Halloween festival not with her family, but with Peter Gallo.

It might not have been so strange if she and Peter ever did things together that weren’t homework or research at the library. Every once in awhile they might go grab something to eat after school for a change of scenery, but their interactions tended to involve a pile of school books or notebooks full of all the information they’d managed to gather about all the youma they encountered.

Not that Haven didn’t have those notebooks with her. As always, she had a messager bag over her shoulder instead of a purse, and the notebooks were always situated neatly inside, but their surroundings weren’t exactly conducive to further research.

She’d had time to change out of her uniform after school, so she wore a long, thin, cream-colored sweater over a pair of burgundy skinny jeans, with short, flat-heeled boots on her feet and an infinity scarf of brown, white, and burgundy plaid around her neck. She fiddled with the scarf somewhat nervously, feeling a little out of place.

Which was silly. She’d known Peter since he moved in across the street before they were even two years old.

Guine

Quote:
Feel free to interact with any of my crew!! Just know that I'm pretty scattered, easily distracted, and can't always keep up!! QQ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:32 pm
Lena
"Just about anything really. Though giving it's fall, maybe we should see if anyone has any fall treats? Oh! Is that pumpkin pie?" As if nearly forgetting that she had control over the direction Xan was going in, Lena turned sharply, smacking her hip into the handle.

"Ouch! Oh!" She winced, hand going to her hip but then looking over towards him. "Sorry..." She seemed to wince at the jerking she knew the bump would have caused. "Oh I bet that did nothing. I'll be the one with the bruise."

Chuckling, Lena pulled the wheelchair back a bit before heading towards a place doing fall themed items. Hey...Xan didn't speak up! "But at least you are out of the house."

Ryuthulhu

Delilah

Delilah wasn't sure if the laughter was a good thing or bad. Cops were there to protect people but it didn't stop her from being scared out of her mind when she just covered one in white powder.

"Um..." she started to say, one hand shifting the funnel cake into it and away from the officer. With her now free hand, Delilah reached towards the spot he was brushing at but stopped, thinking better than to touch him without permission.

"If you beat the area instead of brushing it, more will come off..." Maybe she should have listened to her own advice as one the brown sweater she wore over her jeans was just as covered as his uniform. "Just don't inhale. It isn't as sweet that way..."

Red eyes flickered to his face and then away again. "If you wait a moment, I'll get some water for the rest."

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Sirene Naiads

Romantic Senshi

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:41 pm
Caely assumed that somewhere in the throng of people she herself was amidst were her friends. Yet she had assured them, despite having expected the challenge finding them without further directions would entail, that it would be an interesting sort of scavenger hunt to try to locate them upon her arrival. If she had yet to spot them in the crowd and she had her fill of this seek and pinpoint game she has chosen to play while leisurely taking her time to meet up with her peers, then they had reached an agreement that she could always resort to calling them if it came to that so they could make the goal of eventually gathering together at some point at least a bit easier.

Right now though, Caely was more than content to wander and send her relaxed gaze this way and that, scanning her surroundings and taking in the sights with spirited amazement.

"Hello," Caely grinned her polite greeting to Myles as she neared the stall displaying a fascinating assortment of soaps, perfume, and candles. "This is an impressive selection," she went on to say and to those familiar with her, the wider than usual smile on her features would be an indication that the festive atmosphere of the fair had taken a soundly secure hold of her with an added spark of cheeriness to her usual calm pleasantness. "Where were these items made?" she asked curiously as well while a fond memory of shopping during her travels and bringing back soaps made in a Caribbean island crossed through a small portion of her awareness in sudden recollection.

Kyuseisha no Hikari
Hi, Hikari >u< Ahaha I am endeavorin to set my mind on the train of thought that joining in the event ORP shall jumpstart my RP tag engine as I aim to get this last course assignment completed in advance today so I can focus on getting all my tags caught up afterwards later tonight hopefully and finally @u@;;;;;;;

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:22 pm
"Oh?" Jeremy asked, pausing. He attempted to pat the rest of the powder out and nodded, satisfied when some more seemed to clear up. "I suppose some water might help, but it's not that bad, is it?" he asked, trying to sound optimistic.

His shirt still had clear signs of the white powder, and if he'd been wearing anything else he might have been able to just shrug it off and go on with his life.

Alas, representation; he needed to look his best. "I'd appreciate it, if it's no trouble, though. You've got a bit on you, too," he said, nodding towards her sweater. "You do what you need to to take care of that too, all right? And don't look so stressed, I'm not gonna bite your head off. Trust me," he cracked a crooked grin. "I've had a lot of practice with patience. I'm lucky if my brother's not spilling something on me every other day. Powdered sugar is a blessing compared to the messes he makes."

Sirene Naiads

--

Myles looked up, bright eyed and grinning at Caely. "Thank you," he said, as humble as he was proud. "I try. Uhm," he paused and leaned forward, glancing at the selection he had available. To a few, he gestured and said, "These were made in, let's see, those were the kitchen," he gestured to another few, "the bathroom," and finally a few remainders, "and the living room."

He looked back up and flashed a sheepish smile. "Nowhere fancy, I'm afraid. Sort of just wherever there was room at the time. I suppose saying 'locally made' sounds nicer than giving you a layout of the house though," he mused, scratching at his chin; he shrugged quickly and offered another smile. "I've usually got a lot more than just these, so if you don't see something you like, I've got a card for my website--oh! And I usually keep a stall at the Flea Market, every weekend."

He reached across the table to procure a business card and held it out, smiling.

"Are you enjoying the Festival so far? I wish it was always October--oh, or December. The end of the year is my favorite, something good is always just around the corner."

shyanimegrl
You can do it!!! Good luck on your assignment!

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:25 pm
Chris Gallo

Trying to do something normal in his life was really all Chris figured he could do these days. His baseball season hadn’t exactly ended on the best note and his agent kept calling him to make sure he wasn’t dead. The irony of that was too pessimistic for even he to voice out loud, especially when he had a family he could very well leave behind.

Being tall had its advantages at least, as he was able to easily navigate through the crowds. He adjusted his hold on his one-year-old daughter so she could look around at all the strange, new things around her. Abigale was blonde and golden eyed, just like his own mother, both the twins’ golden eyes just like his own, which made resigning himself to his fate even more difficult.

“I’m fine,” he promised with a small smile in Paris’s direction. In reality he was exhausted, dark circles under his eyes from being unable to sleep, and he could feel his energy seeping out. It was not the greatest feeling, but there wasn’t much he could do about it.

“We can get something to eat,” he added before Paris could fuss. “I’m fine with a burger or hotdog.”

————————————————————————————————

Ilian Jones

Ilian wasn’t entirely sure how to feel about going to the festival. On one hand, he was excited because he’d never been before, but on the other hand, there were a lot of people and Lovely didn’t seem to be enjoying himself nearly as much as Ilian was, even if they weren’t planning on buying a lot of things. He had a feeling that it was going to get expensive very fast.

“No, never,” he admitted out loud, finding himself pausing to gaze longingly at one of the fun houses they passed, and then up at a crazy looking ride that seemed to spin around and flashed lights. “Oh wow, that looks awesome,” he mumbled breathlessly to himself, his own hands in the pockets of his worn out jeans, and wore a long sleeved green shirt.

He wasn’t entirely aware of Lovely’s staring at him since he was so enthralled with everything around them, but he glanced down to grimace guiltily in his direction.

“Sorry, you’re probably bored of all this, aren’t you?” he wondered, trying to convince himself that he really didn’t need to find out what a deep fried oreo tasted like.

————————————————————————————————

Peter Gallo

While it wasn’t as though Peter didn’t see Haven almost on a daily basis, for science of course, going out and doing things outside the library that had nothing to do with youma or senshi things was, well, a rarity. Probably because he’d already figured Haven had no interest in him so there was no point in trying to convince her otherwise. Haven was intelligent and a talented skater and had much better things to do than waste her time with him.

He accepted the friend-zone, which meant that casually going out to the festival was no big deal.

Peter, not as fashionable as Haven, settled on his typical attire of cargo pants and a teeshirt. His lightweight zip-up hoodie rested half over one shoulder, the sleeves tied together over his chest, the other sleeve brought up from under his arm.

“Sorry about bringing my brother along. I figured he needed to get out of the house,” Peter explained, glancing down at Haven as she walked beside him through the crowd, and then over his shoulder to make sure Michael was still following behind.

Yes, he still considered himself his brother’s babysitter.

“Did you want to get something to eat? Or any rides you wanted to go on?” he asked with a small shrug, glancing back at Haven and over her outfit. “You look nice… I mean… you always look nice, but… what you’re wearing is nice.”

Michael Gallo

When Michael left the house that afternoon, he’d agreed to dropping Peter and his little girl friend off at the festival, but he had no intention of staying. In fact, he was planning on going home to enjoy the quiet and read a book, or maybe go to a bar because he was an adult and could go out on his own, damnit.

I brought you here,” he seethed through gritted teeth, his arms crossed over his chest as he glared daggers at his brother’s back. It was one thing to agree to go along with this, but for Peter to threaten to call their mother and tell her how he was spending his nights alone with only alcohol for company if he didn’t come with them, well… Michael figured he’d reached an all time low in his life, so none of this should surprise him.

Besides, it wasn’t as though he spent all his nights alone, and he would have pulled out his phone to check for any texts, but Peter kept giving him looks and he did not want to have any conversation about his personal life with his fifteen-year-old brother.

Sunshine Alouette

Quote:
Trying to catch up with things, but my kids are open for interaction!

Past Events Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff