Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:35 pm
when it rains it pours. holy ******** guys.

closed until I finish America.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:30 am
caught up - reopening. smile  

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:10 am
Character name: Rabbit Vaughn
Growing to: Beyond
Ch-ch-ch-changes: Hair, tattoos, clothes, all in the same vein as before. (He can pretty much be put in anything that could be considered "pants and a shirt." Jackets, scarves, shoes, can all be piled on in any configuration. Also I didn't link tattoos because I'm assuming long sleeves? Let me know if you need reference? whee)
Anything else:
    I'm good with any of his powers being depicted, or none at all. Visible ones include a crown of these when he's happy, the ability to tie mental knots made of glowing string that shoots out of his hands, and his noble firefly form.
    Clothes are linked above, but here they are again!
    Also, squeeps! I have no ref for them because they are in Shibe's head, but you have direct access to that very place so I will let you decide whether or not you want to include them. XD

By posting this growth request form, I certify that I have completed my growth requirements to the best of my knowledge. (under the riser to beyond spoiler)

silverah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:54 pm
Character name: Nathaniel Parrish
Growing to: Riser
Ch-ch-ch-changes: ( previous art ) A little more refined, maybe with his hair swept back a little, more freckles and he looks a little more put together than before, more layers of clothing, nothing obscenely bright, but comfortable, maybe a hoodie or a sweater over a long shirt or something (+ patchy jeans + chucks) ~
Anything else: Maybe add some flowery vines to his hands (I only just posted for power approval for that), or just some plants in general. He will also be warging (working on his reqs now) and if possible, I'd love for his bird to be included (if that bird isn't acceptable, then this one )

By posting this growth request form, I certify that I have completed my growth requirements to the best of my knowledge.

silverah
I hope I did this right askldfadf

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:57 pm
kuropeco
Character name: Nathaniel Parrish
Growing to: Riser
Ch-ch-ch-changes: ( previous art ) A little more refined, maybe with his hair swept back a little, more freckles and he looks a little more put together than before, more layers of clothing, nothing obscenely bright, but comfortable, maybe a hoodie or a sweater over a long shirt or something (+ patchy jeans + chucks) ~
Anything else: Maybe add some flowery vines to his hands (I only just posted for power approval for that), or just some plants in general. He will also be warging (working on his reqs now) and if possible, I'd love for his bird to be included (if that bird isn't acceptable, then this one )

By posting this growth request form, I certify that I have completed my growth requirements to the best of my knowledge.

silverah
I hope I did this right askldfadf

Looks good! I will be working on a QF and then on Nate here. Please let me know once you have his warg approved & confirmed! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:32 pm
Character name: Jeremiah Mercer (his reference folder be here)
Growing to: Beyond 2
Ch-ch-ch-changes: Glowing eyes! His hair has gotten a bit longer; something floofy like this. Best facial hair ref is this.
Anything else: Would love for there to be SOME MAGIC USAGE GOING ON. I've not for all the other stages (that's a lie, i had glowy eyes and that should continue on because i have a problem and like glowy eyes) and Jeremiah is officially HELLA STEEPED IN THE MAGIC. Summoning cold fire, having icy scales on skin, something magical and nifty. Clothing wise ... Button up shirts and vests (sometimes sweaters) for casual wear, with fashionable business suits for work (he is trendy and fashion forward and I've given up stopping this). He also wears a wedding band on his ring finger, as well as a bloodstone signet ring on his opposite ring finger and a bone ring on his pinky.

|: i srsly just want to say hey, silv, draw him like he's magical Chief of Police about to smack down or summat but i'm just being silly.

Silverah
just an edit to note that this is a collab between silv and chip!

cibarium
bring forth the lines by chip and the colors by silv!

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:45 am
Character name: Algernon Mercer
Ch-ch-ch-changes: He's not overly visually different. He's got scarred knuckles/hands from his noble tithe time, and has gone possibly a bit more grey from stress. He's also a bit thinner, having become more physically active, but he has not lost his belly... he's just more solid.
Anything else: Wears matching wedding band to Jeremiah and the Mercer signet on his right pinky. He carries his Grimoire and personal notebook on him at all times (though that's usually tucked into a jacket). There's always his cat Violetta if you felt like.. but he isn't a warg or anything. His fashion sense is still Dandy Tweed Professor.

5ilverah
just an edit to note that this is a collab between silv and chip!

cibarium
bring forth the lines by chip and the colors by silv!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:10 pm
Character name: Jamie Delacroix
Ch-ch-ch-changes: Hair should be about the same length/style, but he's dyed it in an ombre from his natural brown to pink! (Think pastel/cotton candy pink.) I'd like for him to wear something similar to this, all the colors are CC and the bag is optional. I'd also love if he could have his beanie from his riser art. He loves that thing...
Anything else: I don't think so, other than you're free to throw him and Shiloh together again if you want, but it's totally up to you!

silverah

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:10 pm
Character name: Shiloh Beaumont
Ch-ch-ch-changes: Hair should be slightly longer/poofier (not a ton, but it's starting to grow out). Same sort of grunge/skater clothing style as before (stuff kinda like this, but long sleeved only). Definitely a beanie, too, pls. Shirt choices: one, ]two - one of these would be awesome, colors can be changed as you see fit! He's also wearing soft, more seasonal (spring) colors, but the specific colors are CC.
Anything else: Pls have his plant powers manifest like sprouts (similar to this item). Doesn't have to be that many, but this is the general idea. Could be with Jamie again, but totally not necessary, it's up to you! not sure if being a principal (he's the key) has any affects on appearance, but go for it if so. or if you wanna add motifs. idk your art is good and im okay with Whatever

silverah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:34 pm
Character name: Oliver Beaumont
Growing to: Riser!
Ch-ch-ch-changes: Nothing major! Here's some refs for his hair and such though x x. He is a raccoon moonwalker though, but it's completely up to you if you wanna draw in his werebits! He has the ears, tail, mask, claws and emphasized canines of a standard raccoon. He's Shiloh's twin and they're 100% identical so you can use his color pallet for things LOL (like his eyes are definitely blue even though they're not reflected in the art, i just got lazy)
Anything else: Sorry this ref is so small! x just swap "like" out for "hate" or something equally contrary. Ollie likes to dress cute, but he isn't super high femme. shoe ideas; he really likes florals and things like that! Pretty much anything that aren't short-shorts/skirts are alright if you wanna mess with his design any!

silverahh
h-hi again silv

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:29 pm
Character name: Nasir Vasile
Ch-ch-ch-changes: Nasir's hair has gotten slightly longer, right above his shoulders but usually kept back with hair clips or otherwise ~ On his left shoulder/bicep there are four claw slash marks as well as a thumb claw puncture wound from Blackfriars. Also he is completely clean shaven (no scruff whatsoever). His ref album with face cast is right here!
Anything else: Being a warg, Nasir has his familiar Trouble (now with his eye-color: a rich golden brown) who is a Southern Flying Squirrel!

He also has a simple band on his ring finger that he always wears (it's a promise ring okay). Also wears glasses! Outfit wise, I would love if you could do something like this outfit album (first two images is hair clips, then two scarf images that trouble hides in sometimes, an off the shoulder shirt, ridiculous skirt, thigh high stockings of cuteness, and amazing boots). While all the clothing is mostly black, I actually want you to pull some inspiration from this color palette in what colors you pick for the clothing to be <3 ~ Pretty much a 'here is this idea to inspire' you kind of thing, heh. Please ignore this outfit note entirely for less crazy thoughts below! Though the color palette is still okay!

Less Crazy Em Thoughts: flats, simple skirt/tights combination (prefers long skirts to short). possibly shorts over tights. likes patterns on his clothing. errs more on the masculine side but likes to feel pretty/wants to try more feminine things. has discovered some, uh, crazy stuff in his wardrobe (see above outfit that is struck out) but lacks the flair to pull it off (his beta self did).

Also some part of me wants to be like 'can nasir be doing some kind of magic?' but he is lacking in the visible kind of magic powers. He's been practicing using hand gestures to conjure various types of thing in other ashdown but that's it ~ IDK. Silv, just have fun drawing my bby being pretty okay?

5ilverah

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:53 pm
Character name: Lily Babineaux
Ch-ch-ch-changes: The biggest thing is that Lily has horns! They're flesh-toned and straight and right about at her hairline, maybe two inches tall. She's also got a couple of scratches on her arms from Blackfriar's, as well as a pretty significant bite mark on her torso from a fight with the Destroyer. Her hair's still long but she hasn't kept up with getting her bangs done, so they've grown to being in her eyes. Sometimes she pins them back, sometimes she lets them hang loose and add to the mysterious and exhausted aesthetic
Anything else: In her mind's eye she looks like Cate Blanchett in the Thor trailer but mostly she lives in sleepwear or activewear or things that can double up as both. I leave clothing design up to you, she can either be all gothed up for Instagram or dressed in something more casual. If it helps for posing, she's picked up the habit of bring people fresh fruit as a sign of affection.

Also she's got a small tumblr tag.

silverah

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:51 pm
Character name: Shun Kuroda
Ch-ch-ch-changes: Biggest change is that he lost his left eye... which has then been replaced by a magical shadow eye. In general public, he wears an eyepatch covering it up. Otherwise, in OAD, or otherwise alone, he has it exposed. It looks something like This, though it's more of a smokey black than white. The eye itself is black, but the center/pupil is a white dot. Nothing else has really changed.
Anything else: Eyepatch or exposed left eye is up to you. He also has a magical dagger made of shadows that can be included if you want. Only other item of note is his pendant with the old sigil on it.

Clothing: Work or casual is fine with me. He prefers darker tones in general in both cases. And in the case of casual, he has his signature jacket.

Facial structure is similar to that of Godfrey Gao.

silverah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:38 pm
Character name: erin barabutes
Ch-ch-ch-changes: Not a whole lot! Moar zelda references if possible! And if her hair could be in a long braid that would be sweet.
Anything else: If she could have little 'gusts' of wind about her that would be cool!

silverah

a-disgruntled-dragon

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:05 am
Character name: Nasir Vasile
Growing to: Beyond!
Ch-ch-ch-changes: No facial hair! Nasir's kept his hair the same length (and pulls it back with cute things as he is want to do). Could have faint burn scars on his hands/wrists/forearms from grabbing a hold of the Burning Man. His reference/outfit inspo album is here!
Anything else: Being a warg, Nasir has his familiar Trouble! He has a simple band on his ring finger that he always wears (it's a promise ring okay). Also square frame glasses (that I forget about to mention, lol)! Nasir is kind of a little into decora but mostly only when it comes to hair clips and not so much on his clothing (maybe his face, MAYBE IF HE IS FEELING PRETTY). Sometimes errs towards cute girl things and prefers pastels/bright colors. When it comes to magic, he uses elaborate hand gestures like they do in the Magicians television series like these (it is not required that he is doing magics, just saying he's a nerd that based his magic off of a show). Essentially: have a fun time drawing cute cinnamon bun.

Silverah

artist services

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces