• Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:14 pm
[Queue]

[Status]
    Open  
    PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:21 pm
    GROWTH REQUEST FORM

Please submit the following form when you have completed your growth requirements and are ready to proceed to your next stage!

Please keep in mind that all of my growth designs will be done at my discretion! You may make requests for changes since your previous stages and suggest specific outfits, but I will make all final design decisions.

You may redress these characters in any way you please. Please credit me for the original designs of premades. You may edit your art into banners and graphics as you please, but so may I. I reserve the right to use any and all art done by me for portfolio and promotional purposes.

[b]Character name:[/b] Who's growing? Please include a link to their journal.
    [b]Growing to:[/b] What stage is this for?
    [b]Ch-ch-ch-changes:[/b] How has your character changed since last stage? Please include mundane appearance changes (haircuts, losing or gaining weight, growth spurts, scars, visible injuries, etc) and changes caused by their exposure to the magic of Other Ashdown.
    [b]Anything else:[/b] Got an approved weapon? Got a prop or animal companion you would like included in the art (artist's discretion)? Got magical powers with a visible effect? Got a specific item of clothing or general clothing style you would like your character drawn in? Put it here.

[b]By posting this growth request form, I certify that I have completed my growth requirements to the best of my knowledge.[/b]

[quote="silverah"][/quote]

Silverah
    Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Tooth Fairy 100

Silverah
    Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Tooth Fairy 100
    PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:23 pm
    DROP-OFF!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:50 pm
    Character name: Zac Bantock
    Growing to: Riser
    Ch-ch-ch-changes: Nothing that I'm aware of for changes that would appear physically from Other Ashdown, If you want to have a little fun you can lengthen his hair a bit - but no pressure! You can add more blues and or purples if you want, I love them and support them <3 Colorful hair is amazing.
    Anything else: I would love to Keep mogget in the art <3 - books, bookbags, keys, clocks, dark colored shirts are a good way to go. Building off his dreamer art is perfect <3
    Good ref to some art ive done and liked before

By posting this growth request form, I certify that I have completed my growth requirements to the best of my knowledge.Those requirements though! <3!

endejester
    Crew

Feral Cat

Mriae

Devoted Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:16 pm
    Character name: Asiya El-Amin

Ch-ch-ch-changes: Asiya is going to wear her hijab in different ways/possibly less. If you could draw her in a turban style hijab or possibly one like this, that could be neat. So long as her neck is covered, too, I'm good. Also, give her a septum ring of whichever style you prefer. I just want it to be gold or rose/gold. It can also be a septum retainer, if you prefer (she just got her septum pierced, so I want that reflected in some way) She still keeps her long-sleeved clothing & it's still colorful. Go crazy.

Anything else: Maybe she could have Guava on her shoulder? He is a turquoise green-cheek conure. Her powers are going to involve blending in to the colors around her, so maybe a small part of her blends into the background/surroundings? Go crazy! I'm up for anything. Something with an evil eye image might be nice -- be it a necklace, bracelet, pattern -- you name it. If you could also tie in her favorite color, Majorelle blue, that'd be neat, too! [#6050dc]

By posting this growth request form, I certify that I have completed my growth requirements to the best of my knowledge.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 8:45 pm
    Character name: Christopher Watts
    Ch-ch-ch-changes: Noothing that I know of! His hair's probably grown a bit and can possibly look like this but other than that other Ashdown hasn't touched him. (yet)
    Anything else: Can he have something related to plants on him, perhaps an apple blossom instead of an apple? He is definitely more into plants now that they can't kill him. Similar fashion, maybe a bit of an upgrade so a tie added or something? Also he has an IRL faceclaim in the form of Choi Seunghyun/T.O.P. so uh. If you wanna draw from him, that's also cool. Also please keep his long lankiness if you can I adore it so much.

By posting this growth request form, I certify that I have completed my growth requirements to the best of my knowledge.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

cibarium
    Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:17 pm
    Character name: Leila Townhome
    Growing to: RI S E R
    Ch-ch-ch-changes: not that i can think of!
    Anything else: IMed you c:

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:20 pm
    Character name: Autumn Smith
    Growing to: Beyond
    Ch-ch-ch-changes: Deer horns, flower crown, and fawn-spot freckles as we discussed. Maybe her hair slightly more naturalistic, along the lines of http://cdn-img.instyle.com/sites/default/files/styles/684xflex/public/images/2015/08/081815-lupita-peachy-makeup-lead.jpg?itok=MaBszUXB
    Anything else: Rosalinde if you can; I trust ur witch aesthetic

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

endejester
    Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 2:16 pm
    Character name: Zac Bantock
    Ch-ch-ch-changes: I'd love to use the 'galaxy' bangs im currently using on my avatar,though I'll allow artists disgression as to if that looks just...really silly. Otherwise you do his streaks perfectly. - I'd love to have like, a magic 'key hole' over his heart but Im working out a silly plot for that. (also potentially a key based power)
    Anything else: - Mogget Forever! - if you want to include magic, the swirls used before were amazing, otherwise maybe some kind of glowing key or book effect would be really cool.

Clothes - I love the galaxy things as always - likewise keys. - other random fun things that you can use for inspiration - leather bracelets or Leather and Metal , that amazing cameo from Here for sure!, This in general
    or since the player wears like three necklaces by the following artist - something like This

You can if you want add scars on arms or chest around shirt from the were event. Though they would likely be less dramatic than others because of Autumn's healing skills.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:51 pm
    Character name: Christopher Watts
    Ch-ch-ch-changes: Chris was given some scars to his face from Blackfriars. Could he have also enderman like glow eyes, not the color but just the sort of glow effect if that makes sense? I'd like the glow to match his eye color or like a teal/turquoise but a super pale version of it.
    Anything else:
    He's still lanky and still Chris but more of a casual look this time around! Basically I'd dig this outfit 100 perfect, although if you could switch out his boots for timberlands that would be rad. Also I'd love if this cardigan could be added, with maybe some flower embroidery on the bottom? If it can't really show well that's fine to omit it and it doesn't have to be that design exactly! it's not a lot either, just a tiny bit on the bottom and edge. Colors are up to you, he's going to be a bit more earthy, browns/greens/maybe teals and brighter blues?

Also per his new flowercrown power, could I request another one?
    Here's references with his hair now because I know his hair is hell to draw and I am. So sorry. It's basically just longer now with more bang in the front, it can swoop to whatever side is easiest for you to draw! His flower crown is roses, color is totally up to you!

silv3rah

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:51 pm
    Character name: Jamie Delacroix
    Ch-ch-ch-changes: He's got a lip ring now, same style, color, and placement as this one. Hair is longer (think shoulder length) and poofier. It gets wavier the longer it grows. He's still a nervous wreck, but you're welcome to make him smile if you wanna. He has reasons to now.
    Anything else: I'd like him to wear Shiloh’s original beanie, including the turtle pin, please. He's also venturing into "cuter clothing territory" with things like sweaters, but he's still insecure about himself, so no skirts or dresses yet.

By posting this growth request form, I certify that I have completed my growth requirements to the best of my knowledge. Reqs!

silverah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:51 pm
    Character name: Shiloh Beaumont
    Growing to: RISER
    Ch-ch-ch-changes: His hair is shorter now. Still think loose curls but it's sort of at his ears rather than chin some examples; other than that, his physical apperance is about the same.
    Anything else: Shiloh's noble power gives him plant control! I'd love for him to be drawn with flowers blooming wherever on him (dont mind the antlers; the flowers are up to you, because he has a variety that bloom on him so it's w/e.

He definitely rocks skater fashion so feel free to pick from any of that as inspo. Only limitation is that there has to be long sleeves on his art, whether it's a jacket, long sleeved shirt, whatever. He also has bags under his eyes, but his expression can be whatever so long as it's a little tired.

he also likes to wear graphic tee's or shirts that are say unnecessarily edgy things, because it’s how he is. Beanies are good too. Please give him a beanie! Also an aside, but he's going to have a dumb rp with Jamie where they go get piercings (it hasn't happened yet but boy hooey it will) and he's gonna come out with a eyebrow piercing so if you could include that it'd be dope.

He also doesn't mind wearing colorful things (again, disregard antlers, dont draw those) so don't worry in that department. Other than that, have free reign with his art!

silverah

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:11 pm
    Character name: Marcus Delacroix
    Ch-ch-ch-changes: Hair is longer, though he keeps it tired up or in a bun. Facial hair like wat. No scars or anything too wild.
    Anything else: His clothing style is still fairly fashion in season with a note that he is professional architect so nothing off the wall crazy? Doesn't carry around tin foil.. anymore.... Except maybe in his coat pocket. Just in case. Likes fun socks still.

silverah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:58 pm
    /pops another into silv's list im so sorry OTL

Character name: America Jones
    Growing to: Riser /*SWEAT* this is super belated because I went hiatusy and also weird anxiety reasons, so I'll understand if you go nah
    Ch-ch-ch-changes: America has a few light scars on one shoulder, but for the most part fairly unchanged.
    Anything else:
    Things: America has a majicked stone brooch
    Animals: she has a warg familiar in the form of Mr. Bitterberry the bluejay and recently has begun to find bats around her more often.

By posting this growth request form, I certify that I have completed my growth requirements to the best of my knowledge. (the crossed out ones between dreamer and riser)

silverah

lizbot

No Faun

artist services

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out