Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Journals: Powered Characters
[Negaverse] Captain Raite/Seth Eintetta Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xaki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:17 am

User Image

» » »

Not A Damsel In Distress (Seth x Eve)

» » »

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:54 pm

User Image

» » »

The Beginning Of It All (Seth x Ursula)

» » »

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:55 pm

User Image

» » »

Let's Start (Seth x Andrew)

» » »

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:56 pm

User Image

» » »

Don't Get In My Way (Seth x Elzo)

» » »

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:38 pm

User Image

» » »

Directions (Seth x Adira)

» » »

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:53 pm

User Image

» » »

Welcome to the Ball! (ORP)

» » »

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:28 pm

User Image

» » »

For Your Entertainment (Seth x Giselle)

» » »

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:37 pm

User Image

» » »

You're no more than a puppet
(Word Count: 80 cool

Quote:
There was darkness all around them. And then a match was struck. It offered little light, the small flame so precarious, so fragile in the darkness that surrounded it. If left by itself, the darkness would consume the light.

"Heeheeee." A sound broke the silence, drawing the older male's gray eyes upon it. What greeted his sight was something that he wouldn't have expected. It was a grotesque puppet. The puppet's eyes slanted inwards, red glowing eyes set in the midst of darkness. The mouth opened to reveal it's white teeth glimmered in a feral grin, as the limbs seemed to be distorted - disjointed by the strings that held it up. Ragged hair piled itself on top of it's head, as Seth observed it. He didn't even like puppets.

"You've always been playing the fool for your parents." The puppet began off.

"You wasted your life. Your desires have always gone unfulfilled." Evening after evening of boredom, as Seth stood there in the ballroom. He had to endure these events, which held no interest for him.

"You waited for your father. Over, and over - consistently hoping. But it failed, like it always did." A boy who sat on the chair, waiting. He had been waiting for hours near the Christmas tree was filled with presents. But there was no loving family as there should have been. Instead, there was his mother talking in whispers over the phone, cupping her hand over the receiver so that the little boy wouldn't hear. "You promised, dear." She said dismayed. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Next time, Alexis."

"And your mother, your sweet mother." A picture of the lower half of his mother's face appeared, the soft light shining behind her.

Seth yawned, just really wanting to go back to sleep. The puppet raised an eyebrow. Not yet. Not yet. It could do this. The puppet advanced, a shroud of darkness enveloping the puppet. The tendrils of darkness hissed, curling around, as if it had a life of its own. It had only taken a moment when a form that mirrored Seth stood in front of him. It was almost identical.. if it wasn't for the red glow of his eyes.

"Do you prefer this form better?" He asked in a taunting tone, seeming to relish his human form. He held out his hand, curling his fingers in a fist. So this was how a body felt? Pretty nice..

Seth however, was not so amused now. "It sickens me to look at you." It was disgusting to see his face on that thing. His hand reached out - BAM! Seth's hand was choking the puppet's throat, his patience sorely tried. "Don't." His hand tightened, but the imposter merely smiled as if it knew something Seth didn't.

"Ah. Your violence shows itself." It laughed, a deranged laugh that sounded like nails on a chalkboard. The puppet continued, "When you fight, you enjoy it, don't you? The feeling when you tear apart their bodies, when you can taste their blood?" The sickening stench of blood filled the air, and Seth's bloodlust didn't diminish.

Seth didn't speak. And so, the puppet grinned. "Let me introduce a new topic. You know that something is strange in Destiny City. Those corpses? The people in comas? It isn't normal. But you refuse, refuse to believe in it. To acknowledge it."

"It has nothing to do with me." If it didn't concern the male, he didn't take part in it. "Whether those people live or die is irrelevant to me." That was simply how it worked. The copy only shook his head. "You believe that you can remain ignorant. But let's see how long you can last. For better or for worse.." The foreboding words lent itself an echo that amplified his words.

He had his head held down, as irritated words made its way out of his mouth. "..ying. Annoying. You keep going on, and on. I don't understand what you've been saying," He cocked his head, a frown and intense glare. He couldn't stand it. "But it's pissing me off."

Seth's hand tightened, until the wood beneath his hand began to splinter. A crack was making it's way from the throat to the side of its face. It splintered, cracked, until it finally broke. The limp body fell, now headless. "You can't escape.." It's laughing voice surrounded Seth, as the remnants of wood drop to the ground in a pile. Seth opened his hand, letting the final pieces of wood fall.

"Don't think that I'm intimidated that easily." His foot stepped over it's head, crushing it as he rubbed the sole of his foot to finish the job.

"You goddamned puppet. You've had your turn. And I'll have mine."

--

Seth woke up from his nap upon the rooftop, feeling dis-settled. His hand went to his forehead, as if he had to recall what had happened. And when it did? "I hate puppets."

» » »

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:53 pm

User Image

» » »

RESERVED FOR AWAKENING

» » »

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:54 pm

User Image

» » »

RESERVED FOR CAPTAIN (Raite x Obsidian)

» » »

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:55 pm

User Image

» » »

RESERVED FOR SOLO AFTER AWAKENING

» » »

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:56 pm

User Image

» » »

When Time Stands Still
(Word Count: 674)

Xaki
5:26

The digits changed, Seth glancing at the digital clock situated on his motorbike through the black tint of his helmet. His hands pulled back the handle and increased the motobike's speed further. In a matter of moments, and a few ignored redlights, the college student skidded to a stop in front of his apartment building.

Vibrate. Vibrate. Seth pulled his phone out of the back pocket, when it suddenly began to sing, 'I'm a barbie girl in a barbie world~'

He gripped the delicate piece of technology in his hand, until it threatened to crush beneath the pressure of his grip. "..." He definitely didn't appreciate this. His aura was distinctly menacing, his expression about to commit murder, as he uttered one word. "That man." There was no other man in the entire world who messed with Seth like that. When did he get a chance to do it? That was another thing that infuriated the younger male - His uncle's ability to do things, despite Seth's avoidance of the idiotic man.

He flipped his phone open, his supicions confirmed when the caller ID read "Uncle Eintetta ♥." That incessant symbol was his doing as well. His finger wandered over to the End Call buttom, and didn't hesitate to press it. Seth looked around afterwards, his gray eyes pretending that nothing had happened. "I have some grocery shopping to do, don't I?" Seth asked in particular to nobody, parking his motorbike in the designated parking garage. He was walking to his door, when the phone rung again.

Ignore it, Seth repeated to himself. Ignore it. Ignore it. 'You can dress my hair, undress me everywhere~'

"I will murder you." His cold voice was entirely serious, shoving the key into the lock. "C'mon, c'mon! Don't treat your beloved Uncle this way~" Seth shoved his door open.

"Get to the point."

"Oh, you're so boring." The uncle sighed, "You'll never get a girlfriend at this rate. A shame and all with your looks, and background."

"That isn't your problem."

"Oh, there was this babe-"

Beep. Beep. Beep. Seth had hung up on the idiotic man.

He entered his kitchen, no longer hearing the annoying voice. Well, first things first - Seth picked up the grounded coffee beans, dumping a generous amount into the coffee maker. Next was the water, Seth fetching a cup from the dishrack. He turned on the sink, he didn't mind tap water. He pressed a few digits, the coffee maker would take several minutes. Seth took the time to clear his coffee table of all the paper and mail that had piled up over the week.

What assignments did he have due soon? He shouldn't have any problems with the bills, considering that he now had them take the money out of a a different bank account.

'Beep. Beep.' The coffee light switched from red to green, indicating its finished status. Seth stood up, and poured a mug for himself. He lifted the cup to his lips to take a drink of the bitter brew,

"I should probabl—" The sentence was never finished, when a sudden wave of power overcame the male. Seth, he couldn't stand, as he suddenly dropped to his knees. His hands held onto the counter for support, but even that couldn't last as his body fell down to the kitchen floor. The last thing he saw was black, even as he struggled against it. But he was falling deeper, and deeper. The sudden unconsciousness struck Seth, hitting the ground with a deafening thud.

Crash! The mug of coffee had broken into pieces, as the dark brown liquid pooled next to the unconscious body.

A few moments later, a car pulled up in front of the male's apartment. Here was the aforementioned Uncle, and walked right into the apartment (Where had he gotten the key? Seth would've like to known that). He held up a cake box from an expensive bakery in town, "Hey Seth. I brought some cake for you."

He was greeted to the sight of Seth's limp body. He sauntered over to the counter, observing Seth for a few seconds. "Hey. You dead?"

» » »

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:36 pm

User Image

» » »

Leaving Your Footprints Behind..
(Word Count: 470)

Xaki
User Image

There was a burning, scorching heat that battered the new lieutenant's body. Slowly, from his dreamless but restless slumber, judging from the way that his hands clenched to grasp at something but had nothing - his eyes opened to the sight of a open blue sky above him. His hand went up to shield his eyes from the blinding glare of the sun, as his disoriented senses quickly returned to newly-awakened male. 'What happened..?; He asked himself, pulling himself up, holding a gloved hand against his head as if he were immersed in a headache. His limbs were sore, his body ached. But that wasn't enough to deter the older male, forcing his body to move. One gray eye flickered at the glove on his hand, he was in his lieutenant form then? The male didn't know if he should consider that bothersome, or not.

What had he been doing earlier? He felt restless; annoyed at the fact that he couldn't remember. The last thing his consciousness remembered, was that it had been dusk. But now, it was as bright as day, the sun's blistering heat a painful indication. Was this one of his dreams? He had been having restless dreams, for what seemed to be quite some time now. Ever since he had arrived at Destiny City, coming back to it. And every time he awoke, he was annoyed, irritated.

He collected a handful of sand, and opened his hand again, the grains falling from his hand and disappearing into the endless supply of sand that seemed to surround him. It was a vast region, that seemed to have no end. A desert then? He was familiar with deserts, having visited them once or twice. But it was known that Destiny City didn't border along any deserts, nor was it in close proximity with any as well.

"Nothing makes sense." Seth muttered to himself, feeling no presence of others nearby. Was he dead, then? No. He couldn't have died. He wouldn't be as weak as to die this early. He had already stood up, his gray eyes contemplating as they stared at the vast world around him. But if this wasn't death, then where was it? Another dreamworld? Or someplace else, that had decided to transport him like a pawn in a chess game? There was no obvious indicator, or the usual villain - or even a village person like in the games to tell him where he was. Well, by all means, Seth didn't intend to play for defeat, but to win.

But even that had to begin with information. Did that mean he was stranded here by himself? Or had there been others? This was no time for idle speculation, the boy intending to find out. He would gather information first, and decide what to do after.

And so, he walked.

» » »

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:38 pm

User Image

» » »

Are you friend or foe? (Seth x Scylla)

» » »

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:43 pm

User Image

» » »