Philadelphia Roll's Zasshi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:11 pm
((This rp was pre Philly, but it was with Saraphina.

Easter Event Pages 237-339

XX))

immortalmina
You can rp with my Kirin if you want to Panda. I'm fine with that! biggrin

Saraphina was brought into the Store by Mina. The fox girl set the small cheetah colored animal on the table. She smiled down at Saraphina as she pulled out her ipod and plugged it in. Saraphina looked around.

PandaLily
Lily walked into the store shyly, with the candy in her pocket. She was a small framed, dark haired, cantonese-english speaking girl who stood at a full height of 155 centimeters. She took a seat a little ways from the girl with an iPod and Kirin. She could've never afforded an iPod. she stuck to old school Sony mp3 players.

immortalmina
Mina looked over at the girl. She smiled and waved. "Hiya!" the fairy fox girl said a little loudly. She hadn't turned her music off yet.

Saraphina jumped up and down on the table trying to get the girl's attention that she was too loud.

Sadly the girl didn't notice. "I'm Mina!" she called.

PandaLily

Lily nearly screamed and fell out of her chair. But she didn't. She flinched a little though. "Hi there." she replied in a reasonable tone of voice, hoping to shush this fox-girl down bit. Her voice was quite loud in the area. "I'm Lily...? Nice to meet you, Mina." She smiled nervously to her. She wasn't really a smooth talker when it came to girls. She wasn't your 'typical' girl. She dressed in androgynous clothes and lacked a clearly visible hourglass shape. Her attention turned to the little Kirin on the table. Lily pointed to it with a pale finger and wondered what it wanted.

immortalmina
After not being able to hear the other girl Mina relized why and turned off her music. "Sorry if I was loud. Nice to meet you too. This is Saraphina my Kirin pal. I don't have a Go-Go. Do you?"

Saraphina smiled up at the girl called Lilly. "Hello, it's nice to meet you too." She bowed with her front legs.

PandaLily

Lily laughed softly at Mina. "Your Kirin is very cute." She said as she reached a finger near Saraphina and attempted to pat it on the head. "I'm not really sure." she replied. Little did she know that one was sitting right in her pocket; still in a hibernating type state.

immortalmina

"Thanks. I like Cheetah's and she's like them." Mina nodded and looked back down at the little creature. "Really? Why? Did you eat it?"

"Maybe it's still food, but I bet she didn't eat it." Saraphina said with a laugh. Mina was an odd ball ditz. It's a good think nothing that looking like food was in her care or she would eat it.

PandaLily
Lily smiled. Cheetahs were amazing. To her, all cats were. "She's quite pretty" Lily said to the Kirin. "Well, I don't know if I ate it or not." She chuckled nervously. "This was the last one in the package, but there was about 8 of them in the whole package of them." She said as she pulled out the orange and green wrapped candy from her pocket.

immortalmina
Mina looked at the candy. "Ooooh, candy. Yeah, I'm sure I would have ate it. Now the fishy stuff, that I don't think I would." Mina was party fox, but fish just didn't appeal to her. Now junk food and candy sure did.

Saraphina looked at the candy with a smile. "I'm sure it's safe." She did't really know. Sure she was a pal but she had never met a real Go-Go.

PandaLily
Lily laughed as she put the candy back into her right pocket of her pants. It would be a good choice to keep her little Puccho candy safe from any junk food lovers. "I'm an okay fan of fish." She said happily. She loved it when her mother made stir fry fish with vegetables. "And candy..." she said softer, under her breath. She looked down towards the Kirin that stood about 2" in size. "That's true, I guess. I should stop being so paranoid." She picked up her finger and patted her softly on the cheetah patterned head.

immortalmina
"Give me sugar and bread stuffs and I'm a happy girl." Mina nodded. She then looked around. "Do we order food here too? Cause I have some snacks in my bag, but I don't' want to be in trouble." She wasn't fully sure about the Sushi shop.

Saraphina smiled. "I could eat." She was a bit hungry. It would take much to fill her being as small as she was.

immortalmina

"To not get in trouble I think I'll take my snack elsewhere. Nice to meet you!" With that Mina pack up her things and picked up Saraphina. She waved, with her free, hand before she headed out.

"Bye" Saraphina said before Mina scooped her up and left.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:12 pm
Mina tries Sushi

Mina walked back into the Go Go Sushi store. She sat down and set Saraphina on the table. "So, should I try something this time?"

"Sure, you should. Something other then candy!" The little Kirin laughed.

Mina looked over the menu for a moment or two. After a while she finally decided to try something called a "Philadelphia Roll". It had smoked Salmon and cream cheese in it. This sounded almost good.

Once she got the roll the fairy fox girl looked at it and looked at it. She brought it up to her nose and smelled it. It smelled like fish with a hint of cream cheese. Mina put it back down.

"Aren't you going to try it?"

"I just can't. I just don't want to. Maybe I'll just keep it." Mina smiled and that's what she decided to do. Maybe it would be one of those ones that grow. Yeah, that's why she couldn't eat.  

immortalmina
Vice Captain

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:18 pm
April 27 09

New to the Go Go Sushi

Mina, Saraphina and Philly as food met Kaitaia with Hello Panda as food. They chatted about the food, their names and having a play date if the food really did become something.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:25 am
May 1st 09

Mina wakes to find...

Mina woke up on morning after getting Philly. After the bath room and a few morning things the fairy fox girl found herself getting her face cooled off as she looked in the fridge for something to eat. Cream Cheese was going off in her mind. "Yeah, that does sound nice." She told herself.

After looking behind the milk, a birthday cake and various other deserts she didn't find cream cheese or a bagel to put it on. Then a light went off over her head. The sushi...it was still fresh for some reason. Maybe it was waiting for this moment to be eaten.

Mina walked over to the table where she had left it and looked down. Sitting there looking back was not a roll but a...thing...with eyes...and kinda a hat. "Hello?"

Philly looked up at his owner. He looked at her for a few moments. He had been glad to have not been eaten and now he was glad he was more alive at the moment she was going to eat him. It was a good first manipulation. "Hi." Was all he said. He was still young so that's all he wanted to say...for now.  

immortalmina
Vice Captain

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:41 am
May 1 09

Play Date

Philly met Hello Panda and nick named her "Bouncy". He also met Salmon and Ascher. Ascher he nick named "Princey". The four of them then started a game of Tag. While playing tag a few more ferments showed but did not play and a teen. Philly didn't really meet any of them.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:12 am
May 4 09

Do you have gold?

Mina and Philly also met Celeste. She wasn't sure what Philly was just she thought her drink might be a Go-Go as well.  

immortalmina
Vice Captain

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:37 pm
May 8st 09

In thread rp page 333-334 XX

immortalmina

Mina brought in her ferment Philly. The two when over to the counter and sat down. Mina was trying to figure out why the ferment wanted gold from her so badly. It's not like he could really use it. However, he was so cute it was hard to resist.

"Oh, please you Foxy-ship." Philly asked yet again. He wanted it to use for, well he was unsure as of yet but he knew it would come in handy once he thought of a nice way to make it into more gold.

Rown
"Why are we going to this place? Is there something there?"

Asher held on the hand of his older brother, a small poke of worry crossing his normally childish and carefree features. He'd been out of school for the day thanks to someone getting sick and the school being closed, it was a rare treat to be with Liam for a whole day, so when the teenager had told his little brother they would be going to a sushi parlor he grew a little nervous but remained somehow excited.

"You'll see when we get there, Gin. It's full of things we've never done before so I think you'll enjoy yourself while trying new things."

Liam bent down and lifted his brother into his arms as they continued down the path, the sidewalks slightly congested and he didn't want his brother to get bumped along. When they finally reached their destination the older teen opened the door with his brother still in arms, taking care to walk in without bumping anything.

immortalmina
Mina looked up when she heard other enter. She smiled and waved to the two. She didn't know them, but seeing that their weren't many around she thought she'd be nice. The fairy fox then gave Philly one gold.

Philly didn't notice the others as he had the gold. It was almost the size that he was. Still, he liked it's shiny-ness and the cold feeling it had when touching it.

Rown
Liam bowed his head politely towards the woman at the counter, the one with the odd...ears? wings?, and he could feel Gin slowly press closer against him with nerves at the sight of her appearance. Both of the young boys were unused to seeing strange things outside of their house, but being older Liam knew it would be rude not to address this woman.

"Good afternoon."

He stepped closer, still carrying his brother, though he had to stop when he saw the moving...object. Holding a gold piece. Where had he come to?

immortalmina
The fairy fox smiled warmly to the two as they walked over to her. "Good afternoon to you too. It is a beautiful day isn't it? I would have stayed outside, but I was hungry." Mina giggled as looked for something to eat that wasn't fish...there was other stuff wasn't there?

"I'm Mina by the way and this is Philly." She pointed down at the little ferment looking at the coin.

Philly looked up and nodded. He placed the coin down and then sat on it. As if the strangers were going to take, but he didn't know. It had taken way to long to get one from Mina to have these big guys take it. "Hello." he finally said.

Rown
"!!"

Gin tighted once more against his brother, his face practically buried into Liam's collar as he tried to hide, as soon as the little creature sitting on the counter top spoke to them. There was no mistaking that whatever it was it had been talking - Philly it had been called - but that didn't seem right. Would things outside the house be able to to this naturally?!

"Gin, you're being rude."

Liam gently pulled his younger brother out of the vice grip he had, lowering him down so he would be standing on the floor. The little boy scuttled behind his legs right away, though he peered back out.

"Please excuse my brother, he's...a little shy. My name is Liam Halifax and this little one is Asher. The pleasure of meeting you both is ours."

immortalmina
Mina smiled. "I understand. Do you want a chocolate cherry cola?" She pulled two bottles out of her Bag O' Tricks and handed one towards the boy. "I'm not sure this place minds outside food and drinks, but we can hide it." She then winked to him trying to make him feel better.

Philly chuckled. He then watched their reaction. He guessed they had never seen a ferment before or maybe a Go-Go altogether. "I won't bite...unless you want me to." He said with a wink.

Rown
"I'm afraid we'll have to pass. I'm not very fond of soda and Gin doesn't drink anything other than water or milk."

Liam raised his hand up in a polite refusal and then lowered it down to move his brother aside and in front of him. He knew that Gin would stop being shy once he knew he was safe, but for now he would have to reassure him.

"Also, we ate before we can here. I just wanted to show my younger brother something new, as we seldom get to go places anymore."

immortalmina
Mina put one bottle away but opened the other from herself. "Alright, that's okay. Well, what do you think of this place? It's different isn't it?" Mina said before looking around again herself.

Philly watched the younger one with a smile. "I guess that means I'm safe." They say that the ferments are still eatable and well, if they ate then that meant Philly woulnd't be eaten. Not that Mina would let that happen mind you.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:26 pm
May 18 09

Solitude isn't fun

Philly met Puccho and nick-named him Candy. The ferment did not like that very much. They talked a little while the owners got eclairs from a shop near the sushi shop. It was a nice visit and maybe when they are both older they'll met again.  

immortalmina
Vice Captain

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:01 am
June 2st 09

Teenhood

After trying her best to find Philly something he could use to barter with, as he was always wanted to bet on things, she went to his attic and knocked on the door. "Hey, Philly I have some smaller coins that might work." Gold had been too big for him.

Philly jumped down and landed on Mina's shoulder. "I'll take gold thank you." He smiled up at the fairy fox girl. He had grown into a handsome teenager, if he did say so himself. Now he could take gold and better he could get others to bet with him more now. This was exciting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:32 pm
June 8

Philly and Panda are teens  

immortalmina
Vice Captain

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:26 pm
June 9th

Philly Meets Sakura  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:09 am
July 13th

Philly is Bored

Philly met Koko. She is very interesting and thinks she is some kind of lady. Philly used that to his advantage and got her to help him rob the cash registrar. It would have worked too if her owner hadn't shown up. Ah, well she was fun and maybe Philly will see her again.  

immortalmina
Vice Captain

immortalmina
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:06 pm
Aug 7th

((rp in Gogo BBQ Page 31-))

Quote:
Philly lounged on the beach. He had in front of him three shells that were small like him. Who knows where he got them. The gogo teen was in a plaid speedo and his normal hat. He was hoping someone would want to play...well lose to him.

Summer Rain 07
Summer walked through the sand, a beach tote and an umbrella in her hands. She wore a green bikini top, a blue sarong wrapped around her waist. Pulling her sunglasses up onto her head, she set down the tote, and set up her umbrella.

A small black head poked out of the tote, yellow eyes scanning the beach. Cautiously, the tiny cat rolled out of the bag and sniffed the air. Looking around, he saw the teen sitting behind the table, and walked over to see what he was doing.

immortalmina
The teen saw the human walk by. His was off doing something...probably eating or sleeping as that's what she did most. He then saw the cat looking up at him. He smiled and nodded. "Wanna play the shell game? 1 gold to start, but if you find the pea you get 2 gold back. If not you only lose 1 gold."

Summer Rain 07
Soomba tilted his head to the side, not understanding what this 'gold' he was talking about was.

Summer finished setting everything up, and she looked over to see Soomba with another gogo. Smiling, she walked over and sat in the sand beside him. "What did you find?" She asked as she smiled over to Philly.

immortalmina
Philly looked up at the human and smiled his coy smile. "Afternoon my good Lady. I'm Philly. I was just telling this kitty here that I'm here to offer a nice Shell Game. Which is of course where you follow the shell and find the pea. It costs 1 gold to play and if you win you get 2 gold if not you only lost 1 gold." He explained to the woman with another smile.

Summer Rain 07
Summer nodded at the boys introduction. "Hello Philly, I'm Summer, and this is Soomba." She said as she pet the small cat on the head. "What do you say?" She asked after Philly said the rules. "Do you want to play?"

Soomba smiled and looked up to her, nodding lightly. Summer laughed lightly as she handed the boy a gold piece.

immortalmina
Philly smiled. "That's a wonderful name for this time and place, wouldn't you say? I think Summer fits so well I don't even have a nick-name." Really his nick-names were more for the other Go Gos anyway.

"Alright, then this is the pea." Philly showed them the pea before then placing a shell on top. "Now, follow the shell...which shell is it? Which one will you choose? Will it be the right one? Only time will tell." He said as he began to mix the three shell around the table. It finally being under the 2nd shell.

((may be continued...))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:03 am
Aug 14

Mischief is my middle name!  

immortalmina
Vice Captain

[ ZASSHI ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers