Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Archives (Past/Closed Events)
Misdreavous Midway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:55 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Here, there, and everywhere: Spookival: Misdreavus Midway
Work with me, people! Myself, Eir, and Orpheus
Current Outfit: Costume, Eir is dressed as Ninetails from Okami
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
I’m walkin’ here (Travel): -/3 (Entered from Melemele Island: Route 1)
A snake in the grass (Wild Encounter): 79/5
Player 2 wants to battle (NPC Battle): 79/15
Welp, guess this is mine now (Item Questing):
Heart Scale: 49/10
Choice Specs: 20/20 (Reduced from 30 by Maja’s Pickup)
Muscle Band: 20/20 (Reduced from 30 by Maja’s Pickup)
Inspiration Ball: 25/25 (Reduced from 35 by Maja’s Pickup)
Crystal Shard: 10/40 (Reduced from 50 by Maja’s Pickup)
Gotta have it (Claims):
Level 5 Lucario (November 2018 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Level 5 Arcanine (𝛿) (Halloween 2018 Event ; Unclaimed)
Black Glasses (October 2018 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Coba Berries x5 (October 2018 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Pomeg Berries x5 (November 2018 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
How ‘bout we have some fun! (Festival Ticket Tally):
Tickets: 333
Day Thirty:
Haunted House Progress: 30/30
(SPOOP #1) (Nope) (SPOOP #2)

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Zoey narrowed her eyes as she looked between Orpheus and her cards, even if he claimed to be some sort of unbeatable champion at poker she was going to try her damnedest to best him. For the best part of what felt like half an hour, she and the Zoroark went back and forth between each other. He handed her cards from his hand that she noticed were very mismatched among the ones she had in her hand, likely trying to trip her up so he could win, which she slyly passed back over to him when it came her turn. All the while, Eir kept a close eye on the Zoroark, it was clear that Zoey had her suspicions that he would try to cheat to win, that much the Ninetales could tell. Still, it didn’t seem like Orpheus had really tried anything yet, he was actually playing along quite fairly so far from the looks of it. Minutes and minutes of passing, checking cards, and sabotaging attempts went by, and it came to be the third and final betting round. Zoey hummed quietly to herself as she checked her cards, face blank and body completely still save for her eyes, she had learned from experience to do her best to maintain a strong poker face and not make specific motions that could be picked up as tells by others. She had been told many times that she tended to do certain things like tap her fingers on the table when she had a really good hand, now she made sure that both hands were up and off as she hid a small grin behind her cards. In spite of Orpheus’s attempts to thwart her, she had a four of a kind she could lay down. Surely he couldn’t have anything higher than that, right? If his hand ended up being lower than hers, which it was most likely was, or if he had no hand to show, then she would win and that key was hers for the taking. ”Ya ready to lay down yer hand, Orph?” she asked as she glanced over towards him, hoping her hand was enough to take home the victory.

”Certainly, Fraulein, ladies first~” he reciprocated in kind, gesturing to the table politely with his free hand. Without a second of hesitation, Zoey laid her full hand flat on the table, showing a perfect four 8s as she nodded towards the Zoroark. ”Four of a kind, bet ya ain’t got anythin’ higher than that, right?” she suggested, sounding quite confident in herself that she had the ace in the bag. Orpheus furrowed his brow, whether in thought or frustration, it was difficult to really tell. ”Quite admirable, a four of a kind is certainly quite a difficult hand to beat without the proper set of cards,” he admired with a nod, sounding almost defeated as he moved to lay down his own hand, ”Though I suppose that I would not have anything better to top a four of a kind… Except for… perhaps, a straight flush?” To Zoey’s shock, the Zoroark’s hand unveiled a set of five cards, the 10, 9, 8, 7, and 6 of diamonds, a straight flush… the only possible hand that was the highest without any use of wild cards that could top a four of a kind. ”No way… Absolutely no way! That shouldn’t be possible!” the woman exclaimed as she kept staring at the cards in disbelief, ”There’s no way! Ya couldn’t have cheated!” Eir piped up alongside Zoey in protest as well, that just seemed unfair! ”Y-Yeah! No way he could’ve cheated! I had my eyes on him the whole time!” she pointed out indignantly, tails flared in agitation as they both glowered sourly at the Zoroark. Orpheus, on the other hand, hardly seemed fazed as he stood up from his seat, pulling out a small golden key from inside the small pocket of his vest. ”Ah, but my dear Fraulein… You have me mistaken! I did not cheat you, certainly not! You have heard of a ‘predetermined outcome’, ja?” chuckling sinisterly, he flashed the key at them before closing his claws around it and tucking it back into his pocket, ”Even though you tried your hardest and played to the best of your abilities, the outcome had long since been decided! You were destined to lose the moment you accepted my proposal to play this little game! A kangaroo court in the form of a card game, it was simply just a formality… You had already lost… long before it had even started… As such, I shall be keeping this key to myself forevermore. As for you, I am afraid you have simply run out of luck, darling~” As Orpheus’s spiel went on, he began laughing maniacally as his hair seemed to grow wild like a raving madman, his sharp amber eyes swirling with sheer, unadulterated insanity as he dextrously waltzed his way across the room towards the bar before Zoey could think to try to take a swing at him or order Eir to hit him with a Dazzling Gleam. ”Ah, but do not fret, my dear… You certainly played quite well for someone who had already lost regardless of how these events unfolded. And for that… perhaps the terrors will have just the slightest shred of pity as they crawl out of the twisted, ravenous woodwork to snatch you away from here…” he spoke once more, much softer this time, as he began to fade away once again, ”If I were you, Fraulein… I would start running, right… about… now…”

As Orpheus’s presence disappeared from the room, the music from the jukebox stopped as well with a classic record scratching noise, leaving nothing but silence in its wake. ”Dammit…” Zoey swore under her breath, quickly pulling out two Pokeballs from her bag and returning Torgeir and Ingrid, not wanting to have to worry about them trying to fight any potential threats when they should really start going. ”C’mon, Eir, we need to leave. NOW,” the woman urged, already moving her feet to exit the now mostly empty game room. The Ninetales didn’t need to be told twice, picking up her own pace to keep up with her trainer as they dashed back out into the hallway. The moment they did, only then did Zoey notice that any and all forms of noise on the floor save for their feet on the hardwood flooring below had completely ceased. Even the creepy music that had been playing over the radio back in that office space had quieted, leaving the floor in complete and utter dead silence. ”I don’t like this… Stay close, Eir,” she spoke softly, even though she didn’t necessarily have to warn the Ninetales to not wander off. Suddenly, from above them, Zoey heard the skittering of many, many legs along what she could only assume was the rooftop since the house itself only had three floors. Oh… Oh no… She absolutely hated that sound… It brought back all kinds of terrible, awful memories from her childhood, ones that she had tried to bury many times before… But when you truly and utterly feared something, even if it had been years and years passed since then, it always managed to keep clawing its way back up to haunt you… The skittering on the roof faded out after several seconds, only to be replaced with more of the same sound, but this time it was down the hall in the direction they had entered this floor from…

”RUN!” Zoey shouted at the top of her lungs, she and Eir quickly taking off in the opposite direction of the noise towards the exit door. Even if it was locked and there was really no way out, she was determined to get out of this house even if it killed her. As they dead sprinted towards the door, Zoey chanced a glance over her shoulder to catch at least a glimpse of whatever was chasing them. To her absolute horror, there was a horde of Ariados coming at them, the largest she had ever seen in her entire life. The floor, the walls, the ceilings… every goddamn inch of the hallway behind them was absolutely carpeted in the spider-like Pokemon. There had to be thousands… maybe even millions of them, and they were all coming for her! s**t… s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t! As much as adrenaline and fear helped them to move faster, the door at the end of the hall seemed to get further and further away, all while the horde was quickly gaining ground behind them. Soon enough, however, after running for what felt like at least an hour, they managed to reach the door. Zoey immediately began to frantically fumble with the lock, trying to ignore the cacophony of skittering from behind them as the Ariados horde kept coming. ”C’mon, c’mon… Open the hell up already!” she shouted, angrily kicking at the door with her booted foot. At this point, screw any property damage charges, she was going to get out of here even if it meant busting the damn door in! Suddenly, as if by a miracle, it swung open before she could lift her foot up to kick at it again. A hand quickly reached out, grabbing onto Zoey’s arm and pulling her inside, with Eir leaping in through the opening a moment after. Seconds before the horde reached them, the door slammed shut behind them, leaving Zoey and Eir panting in the brightly lit room beyond with their apparent savior nearby.

”Well well, it seems you have managed to successfully complete the house after all, dearest Mädchen,” spoke an all-too-familiar voice, prompting Zoey to immediately look up to see the grinning visage of Orpheus as he stood there, decked out in his usual attire as he casually leaned against his fox cane, ”You did not really think I would just lock you in here to starve or succumb to the nightmares, ja? I would hope you did not take everything I said to heart, it was really all just theatrics in the end. I have to play up the creepiness and insanity to make this a believable enough haunted house, you know?” Part of Zoey felt more than relieved, while another part wanted to give the Zoroark a hard right hook to the snout for what he had done back there. Still, she was glad to be done with this haunted house, at the very least. ”Heh, I guess so, ya do make for a pretty convincin’ actor, Orph,” she said with a nod and a light laugh. The Zoroark gave a small grin and a flourish with his cane as he brought himself to stand upright. ”Well, I would certainly hope so. Good acting comes with the territory when you have been working the Halloween festival gig for a good number of years now,” he said in a more casual manner, nodding towards them, ”I suppose you are wondering what your prize is, since you did come all this way, ja? Well, to be fully honest with you, I am your prize, or one of them at the very least~” Wait, what? Did Orpheus just suggest that he join her team as one of her prizes for making it all the way through this? ”I will be completely frank with you, Fraulein. Even if it is pretty much mostly fun and games, when you have worked in the carnival business for so long, it starts growing tedious after a while,” the Zoroark went on to further espouse, sighing softly as he offered a small smile to her, ”I will admit that this was the most fun I have had in a long, long time, and with my former master and tutor having long since passed on from this world I have nothing else tying me down to this place anymore. I only stayed for so long in hopes of finding a new master; someone who I felt really clicked with me. And you, Fraulein, are the ticket I had been hoping would come for the longest time. It would be an honor and pleasure to join you on your adventures, if you are willing to have me, at least.” As he spoke, Zoey was mildly surprised to see Orpheus get down on one knee as he deeply bowed to her, though she supposed it wasn’t entirely unexpected seeing as he was a master of theatrics. ”Well, I don’t see why the hell not, the more the merrier as they always say,” she said with a shrug, nodding as she pulled out a Pokeball and gently tapped it against the Zoroark’s head to capture him, ”Besides, ya seem like ya really know quite a bit, havin’ been around the block a few times yerself. I could always use someone fun to converse with~” Orpheus’s ears perked up, quite happy with the news as he twirled his fox cane gleefully. ”I promise not to disappoint, my dear~ Now then, after you finish choosing your other prizes just go down this spiral staircase, it will lead right to the exit door that will take us out of this house,” he suggested, beckoning for them to come along as he began walking down the large spiral staircase at the very dead end of the hall, "Come along now, darlings! There's still plenty more to do while the festival is still on!" After grabbing a small bunch of rare Starf berries and a Mega Stone for Torgeir, Zoey and Eir were more than eager to follow him as they headed back downwards to the exit. The woman felt quite accomplished for getting through this… maybe she’d try a different haunted house later on, there were still plenty of good prizes to be had while the Spookival was still in pretty full swing. For now, though, she could use a bit of a cooldown break before doing something that major again. 】☆ ☆

(( Oodles of Overpowered Chespins: Claimed x3 Starf Berries, Blazikenite, and Level 15 Zoroark as Haunted House 3rd Floor Prize ; Claimed and used Crystal Shard from 75k Event ))

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Eir││ Level 14 │ 140/140 HP │ Snow Warning │ Modest: Kind, very playful, rather childish but can be serious when absolutely needed, a bit pushy when she really wants attention │ 16/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on the target) ; Dazzling Gleam (80) ; Ice Beam (90 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Nasty Plot (Raises user’s Sp. Attack two stages)

User Image User Image Lukas││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Intimidate │ Naughty: Appears lazy, but quite lively and a bit mischievous │ 15/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Ember (40 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Scratch (40) ; Growl (Reduces target’s Attack one stage) ; Lick (30 ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Torgeir││ Level 14 │ 140/140 HP │ Speed Boost │ Adamant: Stern, methodical, tactical, takes on the leadership role, but becomes easily flustered when things don’t go according to plan │ 16/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Flare Blitz (120 ; 4/10 Burn ; User takes ¼ damage dealt as recoil) ; High Jump Kick (130 ; 2/10 Miss chance ; User loses half max HP if move misses) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Blaze Kick (85 ; 1/10 Critical Hit ; 4/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Gar││ Level 14 │ 140/140 HP │ Soundproof │ Hasty: Tenacious, courageous, but very reckless and impulsive, very gluttonous │ 16/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Sky Uppercut (85 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Autotomize (Halves user’s weight and raises Speed two stages) ; Protect (Protects user for one round ; Priority +4 ; 1/5 chance success second time and 1/10 every subsequent round) ; Leer (Lowers target’s Defense one stage)

User Image User Image Maja││ Level 9│ 90/90 HP │ Pickup │ Impish: Curious and eager to learn, prone to wandering off on her own when she spots something interesting │ 16/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on target) ; Fake Tears (Lowers target’s Sp. Defense two stages) ; Confusion (50 ; 4/10 Confusion)

User Image User Image Jarl Reidar││ Level 14 │ 140/140 HP │ Iron Fist │ Jolly: Amiable, gets along well with most, good sense of humor, a bit on the lazy side but very lively when he gets going │ 16/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Bullet Punch (40 ; Priority +1) ; Hammer Arm (100 ; Lowers user’s Speed one stage) ; Low Sweep (65 ; Lowers target’s Speed one stage) ; Entrainment (Gives target same Ability as user)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Ingrid││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Justified │ Naughty: Assertive, daring, but protective of teammates, never backs down from a fight even against larger opponents │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Dig (80 ; User digs underground first turn, strikes next turn) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; Sand Tomb (35 ; Traps opponent, hits 4-5 turns. Deals damage equal to 1/16 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first. Deals damage equal to 1/10 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first if user is holding the Binding Band item) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target’s defense one stage)

User Image User Image Freya││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Competitive │ Bold: Tomboyish, not afraid to get dirty and roughed up, competitive, hates losing more than anything │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Water Pulse (60 ; 4/10 Confusion) ; Refresh (Cures user of poison, burn, or paralysis) ; Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Water Sport (Reduces base power of Fire-type moves by half for five rounds)

User Image User Image Viola││ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Contrary │ Calm: Motherly and always eager to help, likes feeling needed, but can be a bit overbearing │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Vine Whip (45) ; Wrap (Traps opponent for 2-5 turns, deals damage equal to 1/16 of target’s health per turn after the first) ; Tackle (50) ; Leer (Lowers target’s Defense one stage)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Storm│ Θ ()│ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Lonely: Tries to be cool and confident, but is kind of a dork at heart, curious and eager to learn just about anything that interests him │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Spark (65 ; 7/10 Paralysis) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Scratch (40)

User Image User Image Orpheus││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Illusion │ Mild: Performer first, fighter second, a gentleman yet still a trickster at heart, enjoys puzzles and riddles and all forms of fine art │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Night Daze (85 ; Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; U-Turn (70 ; User switches out with another party member after use) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Night Slash (70 ; 1/10 Critical)

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Family
- Mitsu Sage

- National Pokedex
- Badges
XXX

- TM Case
- Dragon Claw
- Scald
- Blizzard
- Shadow Ball
- Earthquake

Personal Things:
- Swiss Army Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- 9 mm Pistol x2 (with extra magazines)
- Jar of Weed & Rolling Papers
- Lighter
- Woodworking Tools
- MP3 Player (with headphones)
- Hand Radio

Items:
- Choice Scarf
- Rare Candy x4
- EXP Share
- Life Orb
- Heart Scale x7
- Eviolite
- Balm Mushroom
- Leftovers
- Firecrackers x10
- Roman Candle
- Lucky Egg x1
- Nevermeltice
- Sea Incense
- Mysterious Incense Stick (Steel)
- Blazikenite

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Heal Balls x6
- GS Ball x1

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Lemonades x3

Berries:
- Leppa Berries x5
- Custap Berries x5
- Sitrus Berries x5
- Starf Berries x3

Misc.:
- Darkrai’s Grimoire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:49 pm

The stage is my sky
━══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⇢
The light is my moon

░░░M I T S U K I N I░░S A G E░░░

Scion of the Umkhaya Wedwa

User ImageTrophies
Badge Case
Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Alola ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Ribbon Board
Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
Alola ⇨ _ _ _ _ _

Key Ring
Kanto ⇨ _ _ _
Johto ⇨ _ _ _
Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _
Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _
Unova ⇨ _ _ _
Kalos ⇨ _ _ _
Alola ⇨ _ _ _

Spookival Tickets
93 / 3,000
Day One ⇨ 4 7 2 6 || 19
Day Six ⇨ 4 6 2 10 || 22
Day Ten ⇨ 4 4 2 1 || 11
Day Twelve ⇨ 6 9 2 1 || 18
Day Thirteen ⇨ 4 8 6 5 || 23

Bumps
Moving on to --- - 3/3
Wild Pokemon - 36/-
NPC Trainer - 66/15
Found a --- - 0/-

Bag
Items
Basic ∞ || GS Ball 1 || Star Seal 1 || Sparkle Seal 1 || Mist Seal 1 || Lomi Lomi Ball 1
Crystal Shard 1 || Heart Scale 3 || Mail Letter 5 || Sweet Incense 1 || Power Herb 1 || Lucky Clover 1
Big Mushroom 2 || Fairytales Book 1 || Black Flute 1 || Dreidel 1

Medicine

Potion ∞

TMs & HMs
TM28 Dig 1

Berries
Kasib 5 || Lum 5 || Chesto 5 || Grepa 5

Key
Alola PokeDex

Personal
iPod w/ Headphones || iPod Speaker || Cellphone || Holo Caster || Old Contract || Winter Gala Attire

Pending Items
Altarianite x1

Battle Details
N/A

Berry Trees
Tree 1 - N/A
Tree 2 - N/A
Tree 3 - N/A
Tree 4 - N/A
Tree 5 - N/A

Party
Active Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Phione | Level 9 | Experience 7/19 | Friend Points: 5/5 | Friendship Experience: 10/10
User ImageMizu | Genderless Female
HP: 90/90 | Condition: Healthy
Playful | Affectionate | Gentle | Loyal
Type | Water
Hydration | Status effects are cured during Rain
Hold Item | Nothing here
Bubble | 40 (1/2 chance of lowering target's speed one stage)
~Water Sport | Fire-type moves do half damage for five turns
Charm | Lowers target's physical attack two stages
Attack | Stat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Popplio | Level 9 | Experience 7/19 | Friend Points: 4/5 | Friendship Experience: 9/10
User ImageHoshi | Male
Playful | Dramatic | Confident | Friendly
Type | Water
Liquid Voice | Sound-based moves become Water-type
Hold Item | Nothing here
ç•Pound | 40
Water Gun | 40
~Growl | Lowers target's physical attack one stage
Disarming Voice | 40 (Ignores accuracy and evasion)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Spinarak | Level 5 | Experience 6/18 | Friend Points: 2/5 | Friendship Experience: 2/10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ito | Male
HP: 50/50 | Condition: Healthy
Shy | Cowardly | Clingy | Playful
Type | Bug / Poison
Insomnia | Cannot be put to sleep
Hold Item | Nothing here
Poison Sting | 15 (7/10 chance of Poison)
~String Shot | Lowers target's speed two stages
ç•Constrict | 10 (1/2 chance of lowering target's speed one stage)
Absorb | 20 (Restores user's HP equal to 1/2 damage dealt)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Pichu | Level 9 | Experience 12/16 | Friend Points: 3/5 | Friendship Experience: 7/10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Akari | Female
Friendly | Pacifistic | Irritable | Confident
Type: | Electric
Lightningrod | Electric moves target but do not damage Pichu, Special Attack increases one stage
Hold Item | Nothing here
Thunder Shock | 40 (4/10 chance of Paralysis)
Charm | Lowers target's physical attack two stages
~Tail Whip | Lowers target's physical defense one stage
Attack | Stat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Species | Level ? | Experience 0/15 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Gender
HP: 00/00 | Condition: Stat
Trait | Trait | Trait | Trait
Type: | Type
Ability | Effect
Hold Item | Nothing here
Attack | Stat
Attack | Stat
Attack | Stat
Attack | Stat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Species | Level ? | Experience 0/15 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
Ability | Effect
Hold Item | Nothing here
Attack | Stat
Attack | Stat
Attack | Stat
Attack | Stat

Inactive Pokemon
Ability | Effect
Hold Item | Nothing here
Attack | Stat
Attack | Stat
Attack | Stat
Attack | Stat

Pending Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Morelull | Level 10 | Experience 0/15 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
User ImageRaito | Male
HP: 100/100 | Condition: Healthy
?? | ?? | ?? | ??
Type | Grass / Fairy
Illuminate | Wild counter reduced by three
Hold Item | Nothing here
Absorb | 20 (Restores user's HP equal to 1/2 damage dealt)
ç•Astonish | 30 (4/10 chance of Flinch)
Flash | Lowers target's accuracy one stage
Attack | Stat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Eevee | Level 5 | Experience 0/15 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Female
?? | ?? | ?? | ??
Type: | Normal
Adaptability | Normal-type moves do x1.5 damage
Hold Item | Nothing here
ç•Covet | 60 (Steals target's held item ;; Item is returned after battle)
Helping Hand | Boosts adjacent ally's physical and special attack x1.5 in a double battle (Priority +5)
ç•Tackle | 40
Sand Attack | Lowers target's accuracy one stage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Meloetta | Level 10 | Experience 0/15 | Friend Points 0/5 | Friendship Experience 0/10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mizuiro | Genderless Male
?? | ?? | ?? | ??
Type: | Normal/Psychic
Serene Grace | Second chance at side effects, OHKO moves unaffected
Hold Item | Nothing here
Round | 60 (Doubles if used consecutively in double battle)
Confusion | 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion)
Sing | Puts target to sleep (100%, 80%, 40%, 10%)
ç•Quick Attack | 40 (Priority +1)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Helmition | Level 5 | Experience 0/15 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
User ImageName | Male
Reasonable | ?? | ?? | ??
Type: | Ghost/Steel
Battle Armor | Prevents critical hits, Physical attacks do 1/10 damage
Hold Item | Nothing here
ç•Tackle | 40
~Leer | Lowers target's physical defense one stage
ç•Astonish | 30 (4/10 chance of Flinch)
Attack | Stat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Honedge | Level 10 | Experience 0/15 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Female
Silent | Emotionless | ?? | ??
Type: | Steel / Ghost
No Guard | Moves cannot miss, Semi-vulnerable Pokemon can be hit
Hold Item | Nothing here
ç•Tackle | 40
Swords Dance | Raises user's physical attack two stages
ç•Fury Cutter | 40 (Damage doubles after each hit, Resets if it misses or isn't used consecutively)
Metal Sound | Lowers target's special defense two stages

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Vulpix | Level 5 | Experience 0/15 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
User ImageName | Female
HP: 50/50 | Condition: Stat
Type: | Ice
Snow Warning | Hailstorm for five turns upon entering battle
Hold Item | Nothing here
~Powder Snow | 40 (3/10 chance of Freeze)
~Tail Whip | Lowers target's physical defense one stage
Attack | Stat
Attack | Stat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | 𝛿 Houndour | Level 5 | Experience 0/15 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
User ImageName | Male
Over-cautious | Untrusting | ?? | ??
Type: | Fire / Ghost
Early Bird | Sleep lasts half as long
Hold Item | Nothing here
~Leer | Lowers target's physical defense one stage
Ember | 40 (4/10 chance of Burn)
Howl | Raises user's physical attack one stage
Attack | Stat

Company
UserHere
Name

Mitsu had thought he'd stand around for a bit to see if Zoey would come back, but after getting a text saying she'd try and catch up with him later, he figured he shouldn't stand there like a dummy anymore. It was fine, though; honestly, he thought it was pretty funny and cute how Maja decided to nope out and go do her own thing. Well, actually, it was only funny because it wasn't one of his Pokemon. Maybe he shouldn't find it entertaining at all. Was that rude? He never did know for sure because everyone did it. "Hm....How about we go check out the prize booths? It's getting a little too cold now. I'd like to finish this up and change into something warmer." It was high time they got back to their training and practicing anyway. "You three want to come with?" The three Ghosts all moved a little closer to him, showing they were willing to, so he smiled and led the way to the main entrance.

Where I Am ❥ Kalos, Spookival, Misdreavous Midway ⇨ Spookival, Main Entrance
                                              My Company ❥ No one
                                              How I'm Feeling ❥ Content
                                              Out of Ball ❥ Mizu, Hoshi, Ito, Akari
                                              Paired Bond ❥ Mizu the Shiny Phione
                                              What I'm Wearing ❥ Spookival Attire (Mitsu), Spookival Attire (Akari)
                                              Out of Ceremony ❥ with gaia's list of bugs caused by the migration, i'm just going to dip out because i'm honestly worried i might not be able to post enough to make up for time already lost.

And the FANS are my "stars"
⇠┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━══━

CLCyrus

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:27 am
User Image
ALEJANDRO__ E __MONTOYA
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
company No one mood Content counters 3/3 (Travel) | 84/-- (Wild) | 164/15 (Trainer) | 9/20 (Ultra Ball halted) | --/-- (Specific)
card | bag | pokédex | achievements | bank

( 3 ) + ( 1 ) + ( 0 ) + ( 0 ) = 30 tickets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

As Pooka ran off to try the web crawl, leaving Aqua and Mufasa with their trainer, Alejandro's caster buzzed and he grabbed it from his bag to read the text. It was from Mitsu. Looked like he'd been in the midway at some point, but Alejandro didn't recall seeing him. Then again, he wasn't really looking. "Tickets, huh? Well, if he's just...giving them away, why not? Pooka!" He watched as the Rockruff waltz over to him with three tickets to give. "Good girl. Anyway, we have to go find the others. Mitsu's here and he's going to give us some tickets he doesn't need." "Ruff~"

As Diego followed behind Victoria and Destello, he suddenly wanted to try one of the games on his own. So, he decided he'd try apple bobbing. Unfortunately, luck wasn't on his side and he didn't nab a single apple. And, he only received a single ticket as some kind of pity prize. That would've made his blood boil if he had the energy, he was sure. "Well, you tried, little guy." Diego received a rough but affectionate ruffling from his trainer before looking up at the blue-haired youth. That felt nice. "C'mon, you guys. We have to find the others and then head to the prize booths for a bit." Alejandro returned the three Pokemon after taking the tickets from Diego to add to the ones Pooka, Aqua, and Mufasa won for them.

[[ entered from cerulean city ]]

basic | torracat | ♂ | cazador | blaze | item
luxury | vaporeon | ♀ | aqua | water absorb | item
basic | skitty | ♀ | reina | cute charm | item
basic | rockruff | ♀ | pooka | keen eye | item
basic | brionne | ♀ | victoria | liquid voice | item
basic | riolu | ♂ | llargo | inner focus | item
- - - - - - - - - -
basic | luxio | ♂ | destello | guts | item
basic | espeon | ♂ | juan | magic bounce | item
basic | litleo | ♀ | nala | moxie | item
basic | abra | ♂ | diego | magic guard | item
luxury | persian | ♀ | camila | technician | item
xp | cosmog | Θ | mufasa | unaware | item

17 | 170/170 | 6/27 | 5
19 | 190/190 | 12/19 | 5
16 | 160/160 | 10/26 | 5
18 | 180/180 | 10/23 | 5
22 | 220/220 | 24/27 | 3 | 1/10
16 | 160/160 | 16/21 | 1 | 1/10
- - - - - - - - - -
18 | 180/180 | 1/28 | 5
10 | 100/100 | 0/15 | 0 | 8/10
10 | 100/100 | 0/15 | 0 | 8/10
10 | 100/100 | 7/20 | 3 | 2/10
10 | 100/100 | 9/19 | 5
10 | 100/100 | 0/15 | 3 | 4/10

ç• scratch : 40 | ember : 40 (4/10 chance of burn) | ç• fire fang : 65 (3/10 chance of flinch, 4/10 chance of burn) | ç• lick : 30 (7/10 chance of paralysis)
water gun : 40 | ç• tackle : 40 | water pulse : 60 (4/10 chance of confusion) | ç• quick attack : 40 (+1 priority)
ç• fake out : 40 (target flinches first turn, resets when switched out, +3 priority) | ç• double slap : 15 (2-5 hits) | ç• tackle : 40 | disarming voice : 40 (ignores accuracy and evasion)
ç• tackle : 40 | howl : raises user's physical attack one stage | • rock throw : 50 | ç• bite : 60 (4/10 chance of flinch)
~ icy wind : 55 (lowers target's speed on stage) | water gun : 40 | ç• aqua jet : 40 (+1 priority) | disarming voice : 40 (ignores accuracy and evasion)
foresight : fighting/normal hit ghosts | ç• force palm : 60 (7/10 chance of paralysis) | endure : survive any attack with 1 hp (1/5 chance second turn, 1/10 chance until new move is used) | ç• counter : deals x2 damage of last physical move hit with (-5 Priority)
- - - - - - - - - -
ç• bite : 60 (4/10 chance of flinch) | ç• spark : 65 (7/10 chance of paralysis) | ç• thunder fang : 65 (3/10 chance of flinch, 4/10 chance of paralysis) | charge : raises user's special defense one stage (electric moves do double damage)
confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of confusion) | ç• tackle : 40 | ~ tail whip : lowers foe's physical defense one stage | baby-doll eyes : lowers foe's special attack one stage (+1 priority)
ç• tackle : 40 | ~ leer : lowers foe's physical defense one stage | ember : 40 (4/10 chance of burn) | work up : raises user's physical/special attack one stage
teleport : allows user to flee battle (warps player to last pokemon center) | psychic : 90 (1/2 chance to lower target's special defense one stage) | ç grass knot : damage determined by target's weight | attack : stat
ç• scratch : 40 | ~ swift : 60 (ignores accuracy and evasion) | ç• bite : 60 (4/10 chance of flinch) | ç• fake out : 40 (target flinches first turn, resets when switched out, +3 priority)
splash : 0 | attack : stat | attack : stat | attack : stat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:00 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Here, there, and everywhere: Spookival: Misdreavus Midway ---> Main Entrance
Work with me, people! Myself, Eir, and Orpheus
Current Outfit: Costume, Eir is dressed as Ninetails from Okami
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
I’m walkin’ here (Travel): -/3 (Entered from Melemele Island: Route 1)
A snake in the grass (Wild Encounter): 80/5
Player 2 wants to battle (NPC Battle):80/15
Welp, guess this is mine now (Item Questing):
Heart Scale: 50/10
Choice Specs: 20/20 (Reduced from 30 by Maja’s Pickup)
Muscle Band: 20/20 (Reduced from 30 by Maja’s Pickup)
Inspiration Ball: 25/25 (Reduced from 35 by Maja’s Pickup)
Crystal Shard: 11/40 (Reduced from 50 by Maja’s Pickup)
Gotta have it (Claims):
Level 5 Lucario (November 2018 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Level 5 Arcanine (𝛿) (Halloween 2018 Event ; Unclaimed)
Black Glasses (October 2018 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Coba Berries x5 (October 2018 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Pomeg Berries x5 (November 2018 Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
How ‘bout we have some fun! (Festival Ticket Tally):
Tickets: 338
Day Thirty One:
(+2) (+3)

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Upon stepping back outside, Zoey was more than glad to be out of the haunted house as she felt herself breathing a soft sigh of relief. All things considered, having gone through all of that to get another addition for her own little crew was certainly far from a waste of time. She had to admit that Orpheus was a very welcome addition, especially given that he was another someone who she could have a good conversation with. Of course Eir wasn’t bad company either, but sometimes her childish attitude and antics could get a bit tedious to try to deal with. As for Storm, she wasn’t quite familiar enough with him to really know for sure since they had only met for maybe a brief few minutes or so. Still, it was good to see that he already seemed to have made friends with Lukas and Jarl Reidar so far, the Zeraora was already making a good place for himself on her team from the looks of it. ”Say Orph, ya mentioned back there that ya’ve been workin’ here at Spookival for quite some time, how long have ya been doin’ all this for?” she asked, figuring that it wouldn’t hurt to get to know a bit more about her newest companion. Orpheus certainly gave off the kind of vibe that he had been around the block quite a bit, since he did say that he had been working here even long after his former trainer had passed on to try to find a worthy new master. ”Hmmmm… it is a bit tough to really say for sure, Fraulein. When you have worked in a certain place for so long, the years really tend to run together after some time,” he explained with a small grin and a shrug, ”But if I would have to give a rough estimate for it, I would probably say about… 20 years at least.”

Zoey quirked an eyebrow at that, unable to really help but wonder how Orpheus managed to stick around here for so long. ”That’s… quite a long time, definitely not somethin’ to sneeze at when it comes to what ya do for a livin’,” she said with a nod, humming in contemplation, ”Hope ya don’t mind me askin’, but if ya’ve been here for at least 20 years total… How many of those years did ya spend workin’ here after, ya know…” She didn’t want to say it aloud, since things like the death of someone who was really close to you tended to be a bit of a sensitive topic. Still, it seemed like the Zoroark understood as he gave a nod in return. ”Five,” he answered simply, ”I would try my best to change things up every so often each year, but after many, many years of working the same kind of routine it becomes tough to really find new ways to freshen it up after so long, ja?” Zoey gave a small smile and a nod in understanding, even if the carnival life sounded like a pretty interesting job between working the many attractions and being surrounded by fun and games, it certainly wasn’t the kind of work she would want to go into herself. And certainly not for such a long period of time like 20 years... it was certainly admirable that Orpheus even managed to stick around for so long even when he really didn’t have much of a reason to. Just as Zoey opened her mouth to say something else, her attention was brought to the sound of her Xtransceiver going off on her wrist. Upon checking it, she saw it was a message from Mitsu. Apparently he was actually getting ready to leave the festival, but he had some extra tickets that he was willing to give away if she wanted them and he was waiting by the prize booths. ”Let’s head over to the prize booths for a bit, friend of mine is gettin' ready to head out and has some extra tickets he’s willin’ to give away,” Zoey suggested, gesturing for Eir and Orpheus to come along. If she recalled correctly, there were prize booths at the main entrance, right? She certainly hoped so… the least she could do was say good-bye to him before he left. 】☆ ☆

(( Oodles of Overpowered Chespins: ---- ))

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Eir││ Level 14 │ 140/140 HP │ Snow Warning │ Modest: Kind, very playful, rather childish but can be serious when absolutely needed, a bit pushy when she really wants attention │ 17/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on the target) ; Dazzling Gleam (80) ; Ice Beam (90 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Nasty Plot (Raises user’s Sp. Attack two stages)

User Image User Image Lukas││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Intimidate │ Naughty: Appears lazy, but quite lively and a bit mischievous │ 16/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Ember (40 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Scratch (40) ; Growl (Reduces target’s Attack one stage) ; Lick (30 ; 7/10 Paralysis)

User Image User Image Torgeir││ Level 14 │ 140/140 HP │ Speed Boost │ Adamant: Stern, methodical, tactical, takes on the leadership role, but becomes easily flustered when things don’t go according to plan │ 17/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Flare Blitz (120 ; 4/10 Burn ; User takes ¼ damage dealt as recoil) ; High Jump Kick (130 ; 2/10 Miss chance ; User loses half max HP if move misses) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Blaze Kick (85 ; 1/10 Critical Hit ; 4/10 Burn)

User Image User Image Gar││ Level 14 │ 140/140 HP │ Soundproof │ Hasty: Tenacious, courageous, but very reckless and impulsive, very gluttonous │ 17/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Sky Uppercut (85 ; Hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage for x2 damage) ; Autotomize (Halves user’s weight and raises Speed two stages) ; Protect (Protects user for one round ; Priority +4 ; 1/5 chance success second time and 1/10 every subsequent round) ; Leer (Lowers target’s Defense one stage)

User Image User Image Maja││ Level 9│ 90/90 HP │ Pickup │ Impish: Curious and eager to learn, prone to wandering off on her own when she spots something interesting │ 17/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Confuse Ray (Inflicts confusion on target) ; Fake Tears (Lowers target’s Sp. Defense two stages) ; Confusion (50 ; 4/10 Confusion)

User Image User Image Jarl Reidar││ Level 14 │ 140/140 HP │ Iron Fist │ Jolly: Amiable, gets along well with most, good sense of humor, a bit on the lazy side but very lively when he gets going │ 17/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Bullet Punch (40 ; Priority +1) ; Hammer Arm (100 ; Lowers user’s Speed one stage) ; Low Sweep (65 ; Lowers target’s Speed one stage) ; Entrainment (Gives target same Ability as user)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Ingrid││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Justified │ Naughty: Assertive, daring, but protective of teammates, never backs down from a fight even against larger opponents │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Dig (80 ; User digs underground first turn, strikes next turn) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; Sand Tomb (35 ; Traps opponent, hits 4-5 turns. Deals damage equal to 1/16 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first. Deals damage equal to 1/10 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first if user is holding the Binding Band item) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target’s defense one stage)

User Image User Image Freya││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Competitive │ Bold: Tomboyish, not afraid to get dirty and roughed up, competitive, hates losing more than anything │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Water Pulse (60 ; 4/10 Confusion) ; Refresh (Cures user of poison, burn, or paralysis) ; Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Water Sport (Reduces base power of Fire-type moves by half for five rounds)

User Image User Image Viola││ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Contrary │ Calm: Motherly and always eager to help, likes feeling needed, but can be a bit overbearing │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Vine Whip (45) ; Wrap (Traps opponent for 2-5 turns, deals damage equal to 1/16 of target’s health per turn after the first) ; Tackle (50) ; Leer (Lowers target’s Defense one stage)

User Image (GS Ball) User Image Storm│ Θ ()│ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Volt Absorb │ Lonely: Tries to be cool and confident, but is kind of a dork at heart, curious and eager to learn just about anything that interests him │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Spark (65 ; 7/10 Paralysis) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Priority +1) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Scratch (40)

User Image User Image Orpheus││ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Illusion │ Mild: Performer first, fighter second, a gentleman yet still a trickster at heart, enjoys puzzles and riddles and all forms of fine art │ 1/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Night Daze (85 ; Lowers target’s accuracy one stage) ; U-Turn (70 ; User switches out with another party member after use) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack & accuracy one stage) ; Night Slash (70 ; 1/10 Critical)

User Image

Key Items:
- Xtransceiver
- Family
- Mitsu Sage

- National Pokedex
- Badges
XXX

- TM Case
- Dragon Claw
- Scald
- Blizzard
- Shadow Ball
- Earthquake

Personal Things:
- Swiss Army Knife
- Brass Knuckles
- 9 mm Pistol x2 (with extra magazines)
- Jar of Weed & Rolling Papers
- Lighter
- Woodworking Tools
- MP3 Player (with headphones)
- Hand Radio

Items:
- Choice Scarf
- Rare Candy x4
- EXP Share
- Life Orb
- Heart Scale x7
- Eviolite
- Balm Mushroom
- Leftovers
- Firecrackers x10
- Roman Candle
- Lucky Egg x1
- Nevermeltice
- Sea Incense
- Mysterious Incense Stick (Steel)
- Blazikenite

Pokeballs:
- Pokeballs (Unlimited)
- Heal Balls x6
- GS Ball x1

Meds:
- Potions (Unlimited)
- Lemonades x3

Berries:
- Leppa Berries x5
- Custap Berries x5
- Sitrus Berries x5
- Starf Berries x3

Misc.:
- Darkrai’s Grimoire

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:45 pm
User Image
ALEJANDRO__ E __MONTOYA
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
company No one mood Content counters 3/3 (Travel) | 85/-- (Wild) | 165/15 (Trainer) | 9/20 (Ultra Ball halted) | --/-- (Specific)
card | bag | pokédex | achievements | bank

( 3 ) + ( 1 ) + ( 10 ) + ( 1 ) = 41 tickets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Llargo wasn't exactly happy. He had wanted to try breaking a pumpkin, but as it turned out, Cazador wasn't letting anyone on their team do that until he'd gotten "revenge" on the large pumpkins. Whatever that meant. So, here he was....Digging around in an open pumpkin for a plastic bag with tickets inside. This one was pretty stubborn, but he eventually found the bag and pulled it out. Ten tickets! That was impressive! "Whoa. Congrats, Llargo. That's a big haul." "Lu!" Alejandro smiled a bit as Llargo handed the tickets they'd collected to him, letting him fish the tickets from the bag instead. Which he did. He wondered how many tickets Mitsu was going to give him because he was already getting a lot from the looks of it. He returned the three Pokemon to their balls after Llargo washed his arm and then went in search of Cazador and the remaining two.

Alejandro found Reina and Nala both staring at the pumpkin smashing booth where they seemed to be enjoying the sight of Cazador completely losing his s**t on some large a** pumpkin he decided he was going to try to break. The game keeper looked annoyed by the Torracat, but also nervous to remove him, so Alejandro grabbed his ball and simply recalled him. After accepting the single consolation ticket on Cazador's behalf, Alejandro returned the two girls and made his way to the main entrance with Aqua, Pooka, and Mufasa still following him faithfully.

[[ entered from cerulean city, exit to spookival main entrance ]]

basic | torracat | ♂ | cazador | blaze | item
luxury | vaporeon | ♀ | aqua | water absorb | item
basic | skitty | ♀ | reina | cute charm | item
basic | rockruff | ♀ | pooka | keen eye | item
basic | brionne | ♀ | victoria | liquid voice | item
basic | riolu | ♂ | llargo | inner focus | item
- - - - - - - - - -
basic | luxio | ♂ | destello | guts | item
basic | espeon | ♂ | juan | magic bounce | item
basic | litleo | ♀ | nala | moxie | item
basic | abra | ♂ | diego | magic guard | item
luxury | persian | ♀ | camila | technician | item
xp | cosmog | Θ | mufasa | unaware | item

17 | 170/170 | 7/27 | 5
19 | 190/190 | 13/19 | 5
16 | 160/160 | 11/26 | 5
18 | 180/180 | 11/23 | 5
22 | 220/220 | 25/27 | 3 | 2/10
16 | 160/160 | 17/21 | 1 | 2/10
- - - - - - - - - -
18 | 180/180 | 1/28 | 5
10 | 100/100 | 0/15 | 0 | 9/10
10 | 100/100 | 0/15 | 0 | 9/10
10 | 100/100 | 7/20 | 3 | 2/10
10 | 100/100 | 9/19 | 5
10 | 100/100 | 0/15 | 3 | 5/10

ç• scratch : 40 | ember : 40 (4/10 chance of burn) | ç• fire fang : 65 (3/10 chance of flinch, 4/10 chance of burn) | ç• lick : 30 (7/10 chance of paralysis)
water gun : 40 | ç• tackle : 40 | water pulse : 60 (4/10 chance of confusion) | ç• quick attack : 40 (+1 priority)
ç• fake out : 40 (target flinches first turn, resets when switched out, +3 priority) | ç• double slap : 15 (2-5 hits) | ç• tackle : 40 | disarming voice : 40 (ignores accuracy and evasion)
ç• tackle : 40 | howl : raises user's physical attack one stage | • rock throw : 50 | ç• bite : 60 (4/10 chance of flinch)
~ icy wind : 55 (lowers target's speed on stage) | water gun : 40 | ç• aqua jet : 40 (+1 priority) | disarming voice : 40 (ignores accuracy and evasion)
foresight : fighting/normal hit ghosts | ç• force palm : 60 (7/10 chance of paralysis) | endure : survive any attack with 1 hp (1/5 chance second turn, 1/10 chance until new move is used) | ç• counter : deals x2 damage of last physical move hit with (-5 Priority)
- - - - - - - - - -
ç• bite : 60 (4/10 chance of flinch) | ç• spark : 65 (7/10 chance of paralysis) | ç• thunder fang : 65 (3/10 chance of flinch, 4/10 chance of paralysis) | charge : raises user's special defense one stage (electric moves do double damage)
confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of confusion) | ç• tackle : 40 | ~ tail whip : lowers foe's physical defense one stage | baby-doll eyes : lowers foe's special attack one stage (+1 priority)
ç• tackle : 40 | ~ leer : lowers foe's physical defense one stage | ember : 40 (4/10 chance of burn) | work up : raises user's physical/special attack one stage
teleport : allows user to flee battle (warps player to last pokemon center) | psychic : 90 (1/2 chance to lower target's special defense one stage) | ç grass knot : damage determined by target's weight | attack : stat
ç• scratch : 40 | ~ swift : 60 (ignores accuracy and evasion) | ç• bite : 60 (4/10 chance of flinch) | ç• fake out : 40 (target flinches first turn, resets when switched out, +3 priority)
splash : 0 | attack : stat | attack : stat | attack : stat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:10 pm
User ImageSPACEUser ImageSPACEUser Image
AAAAAAAʀᴇᴢᴜ AAAAIIi& IIHᴀᴋᴜʀᴇɴ AAi& AAAiAAiNɪᴊɪ

Chima shook his head, batting at one ear with a hind leg. It was like he had something stuck in it, but really he was just confused by the fading noise coming from Arezu's direction. [ "Nn, I'm not imagining that, right?" ] He felt the reassuring touch of Gekkit's tail on his shoulder. [ "No, but it isn't real. I think it's a... a trick." ]

"Huh? Tickets? No." So, there were prizes inside the dolls, along with keys? As she tried another one and it had a TM of all things inside it, she decided this room was definitely the last one. Intense, but with good prizes... that was a finale if she ever saw one.

[ Total Tickets: 157 ]
        [ Haunted House 30/29 (TM - Sludge Bomb) ]
        User Image
        Party

User ImageUser Image
          Niji | Lv. 5o
          Nature | calm | Ability | pressure | Held item | lum berry
          Attacks | Hydro Pump (110) Extrasensory (80) (3/10 flnch) Rain Dance (5 trns rain) Tailwind (party.spd.u) (4 trns)

User ImageUser Image
          Kouvu [♂]| Lv. 49
          Nature | naive | Ability | infiltrator | Held item | sky plate
          Attacks | Focus Blast (120) (1/2 o.sp.def.d) Hurricane (110) (7/10 conf) Super Fang (1/2 op.hp) Moonlight (+1/2 HP)

User ImageUser Image
          Raphael [♂]| Lv. 56
          Nature | bold | Ability | prankster | Held item | big root
          Attacks | Leech Seed (saps 1/8th per turn) Grasswhistle (o.sleep) (10/10,8/10,4/10,1/10) Giga Drain (75) (recover half) Hurricane (110) (7/10 conf) (Hits air)

User ImageUser Image
          Ai [♀]| Lv. 64
          Nature | serious | Ability | magic bounce | Held item | mind plate
          Attacks | Psychic (90) (5/10 o.sp.def.d) Morning Sun (1/2 HP) Zap Cannon (120) (Plyz) Shadow Ball (80) (8/10 o.sp.def.d)

User ImageUser Image
          Shamrock Shake | Lv. 45
          Nature | naughty | Ability | adaptability | Held item | lum berry
          Attacks | Moonblast (95) (8/10 sp.def.d) Dragonbreath (60) (7/1o plyz) Fire Blast (11o) (4/1o brn) Bite (60) (4/1o flnch)

User ImageUser Image
          Shiisa [♀] | Fire/Dragon [𝛿] | Lv. 63
          Nature | brave | Ability | intimidate | Held item | icicle plate
          Attacks | Fire Blast (110) (4/10 Brn) Dragon Rush (100) (1/3 Flch) Judgement (80) Morning Sun (Heals 1/2 HP)

Out of Party

User ImageUser Image
          Cecily[♀] | Lv. 57
          Nature | modest | Ability | natural cure | Held item |
          Attacks | Magical Leaf (6o) (always hits) Ancient Power (6o) (3/10 all sts up) Recover (heal half hp) Leech Seed (saps 1/8 hp each trn)

User ImageUser Image
          McFlurry [27 ♂ 2o ♀] | Lv. 65 (5o || 29)
          Nature | hasty | Ability | wonder guard | Held item |
          Attacks | Fire Blast (11o) (4/1o brn) Exorcism (7o) (recover half) Frost Breath (60) (crits) Shadow Sneak (40) (+1p)

User ImageUser Image
          Hikaru [♀]| Lv. 6o ( 23 || 2o )
          Nature | careful | Ability | adaptability | Held item | lucarionite
          Attacks | Focus Blast (120) (5/10 op,sp.d.d) Metal Burst (x1.3 dmg taken) Iron Tail (100) (7/10 o.def.d) Stone Edge (100) (1/10 crit)

User ImageUser Image
          Enki [♂]| Lv. 37 (5o/oo)
          Nature | jolly | Ability | protean | Held item | none
          Attacks | Quick Attack (40) (+1p) Surf (90) Mat Block (Protects team frm dmg) Blizzard (110) (3/10 frz)

User ImageUser Image
          Tanjoubi (Driblim) [♂]| Lv. 28 (24/o3)
          Nature | impish | Ability | wonder guard | Held item | none
          Attacks | Present (see atk list) Payback (50) (x2 if hurt this turn) Ominous Wind (60) (3/10 all.st.u) Fly (90) (1-up,2-down)

User ImageUser Image
          Shion [♂]| Lv. 27 (28/26)
          Nature | naive | Ability | infiltrator | Held item | none
          Attacks | Psyshock (80) (based on def) Disarming Voice (40) (nvr.miss) Fake Out (40) (flinches) (+3p) Light Screen (sp.dmg halved) (5 turns)

User ImageUser Image
          Hakuren / Ren [♂]| Lv. 35 (38/26)
          Nature | Quirky | Ability | illusion | Held item | eviolite
          Attacks | Fake Tears (op.sp.d.d2) Bounce (85) (1-up, 2-atk, 3/10 prlyz) Dark Pulse (80) (2/10 flnch) Counter (2x dmg received)

User ImageUser Image
          Chima [♂]| Lv. 1o
          Nature | bold | Ability | run away | Held item |
          Attacks | Charm (op.atk.d.2) Fairy Wind (40) Tackle (50)

User ImageUser Image
          Gekkit [♂]| Lv. 1o
          Nature | bashful | Ability | run away | Held item |
          Attacks | Withdraw (def.u) Disarming Voice (40) (ignore.acc) Tackle (50) Supersonic (conf.op)

Bag

Pokeballs
        PokeBall ∞ // Friend Ball // GS Ball o2

Medicine
        Potion ∞ // Sweet Hearts 11 // MooMoo Milk o3 // Max Potion o3 // Soda Pop o3
        Full Restore o8 // Max Revive o4 // Revive o5
        Lumiose Galette o6

Berries
        Lum 18 // Enigma 1o

TMs/HMs
        Infestation // Shadow Ball // Roost // Silver Wind // Dig // Attract // Rain Dance // Power-up Punch // Thunderbolt // Earthquake // Thunder // Solarbeam // Sludge Bomb
        Cut // Strength // Surf // Fly

Key Items
        Heart Scale o3 // Crystal Shard // Rare Candy 2o // White Flute // Rose Incense o2 // Big Mushroom o8 // Roman Candle // Fairy Gem o2 // Fire Gem // Flying Gem // White Apricorn o3 // Taiko Drum o2 // Sweet Incense // Balm Mushroom
        Claw Fossil // Plume Fossil
        Safety Goggles // Rocky Helmet // Light Clay // Soothe Bell // Quick Claw o2 // Power Herb o3 // Mawilite // Metal Coat // Charcoal // Choice Band // Silk Scarf // Black Belt // Lucky Clover // Exp. Share o2
        Grass Plate // Pixie Plate // Splash Plate // Draco Plate

Badges
        Boulder Badge, Cascade Badge, Thunder Badge, Rainbow Badge
        Zephyr Badge, Hive Badge, Plain Badge, Fog Badge, Storm Badge, Mineral Badge
        Bug Badge, Cliff Badge, Rumble Badge, Plant Badge, Voltage Badge

Bumps

Uᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍɪɴɢ
        Encounter o5 || 393
        Battle 15 || 425
        Crystal Shard 5o || 11

Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
        Niji 27 || 15
        Ai 5o || 24
        Raphael 5o || 4o
        Kouvu 5o || o4
        Shiisa 42 || 16
        Sham 5o || 19 (FP oo|o1)
        Loonamist

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:22 pm

Arezu eyed Jay, wondering what he must make of the 'screaming' that just came from her contraption. He was so unnerved... it made her smile. "Nah, it was the doll. I'm fine." She looked past Jay to see Hakuren, whose tail had popped out of his illusion from the shock of the scream. Heh.

"You know, I can't tell if you're better off not being able to see anything," she mused as she watched Jade light a doll up in flames. The second key half clunked to the counter, and Arezu went ahead and fitted it into her own piece with a nod to Jade. "Well, looks like we've got the last one, if we want to finish this off."

The last door opened smoothly, and on the other side was a 'Congratulations' sign with an arrow under it. Probably leading to the exit, and wherever the prizes were being kept.

[ Total Tickets: 157 ]
        [ Haunted House 30/30 (Spook) - Finished, Prize: Balm Mushroom ]
        User Image
        Party

User ImageUser Image
          Niji | Lv. 5o
          Attacks | Hydro Pump (110) Extrasensory (80) (3/10 flnch) Rain Dance (5 trns rain) Tailwind (party.spd.u) (4 trns)

User ImageUser Image
          Kouvu [♂]| Lv. 49
          Attacks | Focus Blast (120) (1/2 o.sp.def.d) Hurricane (110) (7/10 conf) Super Fang (1/2 op.hp) Moonlight (+1/2 HP)

User ImageUser Image
          Raphael [♂]| Lv. 56
          Attacks | Leech Seed (saps 1/8th per turn) Grasswhistle (o.sleep) (10/10,8/10,4/10,1/10) Giga Drain (75) (recover half) Hurricane (110) (7/10 conf) (Hits air)

User ImageUser Image
          Ai [♀]| Lv. 64
          Attacks | Psychic (90) (5/10 o.sp.def.d) Morning Sun (1/2 HP) Zap Cannon (120) (Plyz) Shadow Ball (80) (8/10 o.sp.def.d)

User ImageUser Image
          Shamrock Shake | Lv. 45
          Attacks | Moonblast (95) (8/10 sp.def.d) Dragonbreath (60) (7/1o plyz) Fire Blast (11o) (4/1o brn) Bite (60) (4/1o flnch)

User ImageUser Image
          Attacks | Fire Blast (110) (4/10 Brn) Dragon Rush (100) (1/3 Flch) Judgement (80) Morning Sun (Heals 1/2 HP)

Out of Party

User ImageUser Image
          Cecily[♀] | Lv. 57
          Attacks | Magical Leaf (6o) (always hits) Ancient Power (6o) (3/10 all sts up) Recover (heal half hp) Leech Seed (saps 1/8 hp each trn)

User ImageUser Image
          Attacks | Fire Blast (11o) (4/1o brn) Exorcism (7o) (recover half) Frost Breath (60) (crits) Shadow Sneak (40) (+1p)

User ImageUser Image
          Attacks | Focus Blast (120) (5/10 op,sp.d.d) Metal Burst (x1.3 dmg taken) Iron Tail (100) (7/10 o.def.d) Stone Edge (100) (1/10 crit)

User ImageUser Image
          Enki [♂]| Lv. 37 (5o/oo)
          Attacks | Quick Attack (40) (+1p) Surf (90) Mat Block (Protects team frm dmg) Blizzard (110) (3/10 frz)

User ImageUser Image
          Attacks | Present (see atk list) Payback (50) (x2 if hurt this turn) Ominous Wind (60) (3/10 all.st.u) Fly (90) (1-up,2-down)

User ImageUser Image
          Attacks | Psyshock (80) (based on def) Disarming Voice (40) (nvr.miss) Fake Out (40) (flinches) (+3p) Light Screen (sp.dmg halved) (5 turns)

User ImageUser Image
          Attacks | Fake Tears (op.sp.d.d2) Bounce (85) (1-up, 2-atk, 3/10 prlyz) Dark Pulse (80) (2/10 flnch) Counter (2x dmg received)

User ImageUser Image
          Chima [♂]| Lv. 1o

User ImageUser Image
          Gekkit [♂]| Lv. 1o
          Attacks | Withdraw (def.u) Disarming Voice (40) (ignore.acc) Tackle (50) Supersonic (conf.op)

Bag

Pokeballs

Medicine
        Lumiose Galette o6

Berries
        Lum 18 // Enigma 1o

TMs/HMs
        Infestation // Shadow Ball // Roost // Silver Wind // Dig // Attract // Rain Dance // Power-up Punch // Thunderbolt // Earthquake // Thunder // Solarbeam // Sludge Bomb

Key Items
        Heart Scale o3 // Crystal Shard // Rare Candy 2o // White Flute // Rose Incense o2 // Big Mushroom o8 // Roman Candle // Fairy Gem o2 // Fire Gem // Flying Gem // White Apricorn o3 // Taiko Drum o2 // Sweet Incense // Balm Mushroom o2
        Safety Goggles // Rocky Helmet // Light Clay // Soothe Bell // Quick Claw o2 // Power Herb o3 // Mawilite // Metal Coat // Charcoal // Choice Band // Silk Scarf // Black Belt // Lucky Clover // Exp. Share o2

Badges

Bumps

Uᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍɪɴɢ
        Encounter o5 || 394
        Battle 15 || 426
        Crystal Shard 5o || 12

Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
        Niji 27 || 16
        Ai 5o || 25
        Raphael 5o || 41
        Kouvu 5o || o5
        Shiisa 42 || 17
        Sham 5o || 2o (FP oo|o1)
        Loonamist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jacque Donnahue

NPC Battle 240/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 613/5
Posts To Leave Area --/--

Item questing: Star Shard
32/50 [reduced from ---- ] posts
Area Specific Item: ----
--/-- [reduced from ---- ] posts

Jay paused, then pocketed the tickets, since they apparently weren't Arezu's. He listened as she reassured him the scream was a doll, though how that was the case, he wasn't quite sure. "Ain't sure whether I oughta be relieved, or a li'l more unnerved by that," he chuckled, looking about as uncertain as he sounded. Sure, he was making light of it, but... yeesh. They really went all out on this. He lifted his head some as the girl seemed to piece things together, and get the door open, a smile crossing his face. "Honestly? Me either. I'ma go ahead 'n assume I'm better off just hearin' all that, though," he remarked, before scrunching up his nose, and reaching a hand up. "... 'N smellin," he added, the scent of burned fabric fully filling his senses.

He didn't hesitate to move after Arezu to get out, moving a hand along the wall, and keeping another out to his side for Koda to occasionally bump his head up against and help reassure him on the right path to get out. He could feel the change when they were free, though, and sighed, gently nudging the wispard when they did. "Koda, why don' you 'n Rawly go figger out what prize we oughta get?" he urged. He turned his attention back to listen for Arezu, to make sure she hadn't left yet. "So, d'you know where yer headed fer next? 'M thinkin' 've checkin' out the corn maze. Sounds sorta interestin', 'n I ain't tried somethin' like that with my echolocation 'n a long time," he remarked casually, figuring she was.... probably (hopefully) still close enough to actually find him continuing the conversation normal.

[ Rawly and Koda are determining the prize. To be decided next post, along with the start of the corn maze! ]

Day 1: 2 + 2 = 4 + 2 + 5 = 11 Tickets
                                          Day 2: 3 + 6 = 9 + 2 + 1 = 12 Tickets
                                          Day 3: 9 + 20 = 29 + 2 + 5 = 36 Tickets
                                          Day 4: 10 + 10 = 20 Tickets + 1 + 1 = 22 Tickets
                                          Day 5: 6 + 6 = 12 Tickets
                                          Day 6: 6 + 6 = 12 Tickets
                                          Day 7: 9 + 6 = 15 Tickets
                                          Day ?: 1 Ticket from haunted house
                                          Day ?: 1 Ticket from haunted house
                                          Day ?: 1 Rare Candy
                                          Day ?: 10 Tickets from haunted house

x1 Held item other than a Type-Plate, Lucky eggs, Exp share, Incense or event item claimed - Kabuto
                                          x3 Evolution stone's - Omanyte
                                          x1 TM - Tyrunt
                                          x1 Held item other than a Type-Plate, Lucky eggs, Exp share, Incense or event item claimed - Tirtouga
                                          x1 Held item other than a Type-Plate, Lucky eggs, Exp share, Incense or event item claimed - Shieldon
                                          x3 Heartscale - Cranidos
                                          --- x3 used on Ralward
                                          x1 Held item other than a Type-Plate, Lucky eggs, Exp share, Incense or event item - Anorith
                                          x1 Type Plate - Lileep
                                          x2 Gems - Corsola

[ Package received from Jay's mom! To be opened when... there are more berries to claim >> ]

Next three wild pokemon battles at Coumarine City

Pending Items

Hard Stone
                                          Defense Band
                                          Soft Sand
                                          Attack Band
                                          x1 Black Flute
                                          x2 Rage Candybar
                                          x2 Explosive Seal
                                          x1 Mist Seal
                                          x10 Lansat Berries
                                          x3 Liechi Berries
                                          x2 Apicot Berries
                                          x1 Rose Bow
                                          x1 Shell Bell
                                          x1 Wise Glasses
                                          x2 Dream Gems
                                          x2 Exp Share
                                          x1 Big Mushroom

Halloween Event Claims

Week One
                                          Claiming Mysterious Incense from first weeks Challenge completion [Normal]
                                          TM Trick Or Treat roll
                                          x1TM Lightscreen

Week Three
                                          Rage Candybar
                                          And x2 Big Mushrooms

Week Four
                                          x3 Sweet Hearts

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OoB; User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lee the Larverra ♀, lvl 9. Exp: 13/19
Ground/Bug
Ability: Fur Coat
Halves damage from all physical attacks, Psyshock, Psystrike, and Secret Sword
Item:
FP: 0/5
5/5
HP: 70/70
Attacks:
ç•Scratch: 40
Supersonic: Confuses target pokemon
ç•Leech Life: 80: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt
Defense Curl: Raise user's physical defense one stage, doubles the power of rollout & ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
(Next Move: Rollout level 10, Dig Level 15 )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Ralward" the Ralts ♂, lvl 33. Exp: 20/38
Ability: Trace
Item: Exp Share
9/10
HP: 320/320
Attacks:
Psychic: 110 (90 + 20): 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
Confusion - 70 (50 + 20), 4/10 Chance of confusion
Magical Leaf: 80 (60 + 20): unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
ç•Thunder Punch: 95 (75 + 20): 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
(Next Move: Evolve (all the way) and/or Future Sight at level 32)

User Image
User ImagePJ, the Growlithe ♀, lvl 9. Exp: 16/19
Ability:
Item:
2/10
HP: 70/70
Attacks:
ç•Bite: 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
Tough - ♥♥ Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user
Roar: Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)
Cool - Roar ♥♥♥ Causes the user to move later on the next turn
Ember: 40: 4/10 Chance of Burn
Cute - ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move
Next Move: ( Leer at level 8 )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Koda the Wispard [GS Ball] lvl 75. Exp: 17/32 + 1.5 x 0
Ability: Snow Warning
When this Pokémon is brought into battle, the weather is changed to Hail for five turns
Ghost Pokemon defeated: 57
Item:
FP: 5/5
--/--
HP: 740/740
Attacks:
Exorcism - 120 (70 + 50), Restores the users HP equal to half the damage dealt. If the target is a Ghost type pokemon, this attack will always inflict a burn (even if the secondary type is fire). Does not make contact, only hits a single target.
ç•Ice Ball: Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Ice Ball, damage at each interval is twice the base amount.
Fire Blast: 160 (110 + 50):, 4/10 Chance of Burn
Defense Curl: Raise user's physical defense one stage, doubles the power of rollout & ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
(Next Move: Ice Beam at 60 )
~ Note: Koda has Jay's "Starter Obedience", obtained in April Fools' event ~

User Image Archen ♂, lvl 31. Exp: 19/36
Ability: Defeatist
Item:
HP: 300/300
Attacks:
ç•Quick Attack: 60 (40 + 20): (Priority +1)
•Rock Throw: 70 (50 + 20)
ç•Wing Attack: 80 (60 + 20)
~Leer: Lower targets physical defense one stage
(Next Move: Dragon Breath at 31, Crunch at 35, Evolve at 37 )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gamma, the Mawile ♂, lvl 35. Exp: 30/40
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Item:
HP: 340/340
FP: 4/5
8/10
Attacks:
•Play Rough- 100 (90 + 10) damage, 1/2 chance to lower the opponent’s Attack by one stage
•Iron Head - 90 (80 + 10), 4/10 Chance of Flinch
ç•Bite: 70 (60 + 10): 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
Baton Pass
(Next Move: )

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Crystal, the Squirtle ♀, lvl 14. Exp: 15/19
Ability: Torrent
Item: Blue Scarf
All beauty categorized attacks gain +1 appeal point
HP: 130/140
FP: 1/5
8/10
Poffin Appeal:
+9 Beauty +2 Cute
[ Poffin History 1/7 consumed]
Ribbons:
Attacks:
~Surf: 90: Hits All Adjacent Pokemon
♥♥ Startles all of the Pokémon to act before the user; -2 Appeal to contestants that acted before the user
Hydro Cannon: 150: user must recharge next turn
♥♥♥♥ Startles all other Pokémon. User cannot act in the next turn; -4 appeal to all pokemon. Cannot act the next turn

~Blizzard: 110: 3/10 Chance to Freeze
♥ Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user; -4 Appeal to the pokemon that went previously
Flash Cannon: 80: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage
♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move; +2 Excitement
(Next Move: )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jade the Meleeon ♀, lvl 62. Exp: 21/50
Ability: Justified
When a pokemon with this ability is hit by a dark type move, it's attack is raised by one stage
Item:
FP: 1/5
1/10
HP: 610/610
Attacks:
ç• Dig: 140 (80 + 60): User digs underground on first turn, strikes the next turn
ç•Dynamic Punch: 160 (100 + 60): Confuses target pokemon
ç•Bite: 120 (60 + 60): 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
• ~Bulldoze: 120 (60 + 60): Lower targets Speed one stage, deals only half damage if Grassy Terrain is in effect
(Next Move: Earthquake at 45 )

Badges

Unova
Trio Badge - Cilan
Basic Badge - Lenora
Insect Badge - Burgh
Bolt Badge - Elesa
Quake Badge - Clay
Jet Badge - Skyla

Kalos
Bug Badge - Viola
Cliff Badge - Grant
Rumble Badge - Korrina
Plant Badge - Ramos
Voltage Badge - Clemont

Bag

Contact Info
Dumuzi
Simon Davis
Sebastian Gatsby

TMs
TM Toxic - Sebastian
TM Rain Dance - Sebastian
TM Thunderbolt - Clemont
TM Flame Charge - Mt Chimney
TM Energy Ball - Ramos
TM Retaliate - Lenora
TM Volt Switch - Elesa
TM Struggle Bug - Burgh
TM Psych Up - Cilan
TM Bulldoze - Clay
TM Rock Slide - Grant
TM Infestation - Viola
TM Poison Jab - Pinwheel forest
TM Power Up Punch
TM Acrobatics - Skyla

HM Cut - Cilan
HM Fly - Skyla
HM Surf - Clay
HM Rock Smash - Lenora

Pokeballs
x5 Luxury Balls
x5 Dusk Balls
x5 Net Balls

Hold Items
x2 Eviolite
--- Mime Jr
x1 Metal Coat
x1 Poison Barb
x1 Black Glasses
x1 Choice Specs
--- Quena
Pixie Plate
Insect Plate
Icicle Plate
Shell Bell
Heracrossite
--- Heracross
Scizorite
--- Scy
Beedrillite
--- Jesse
x1 Mawilite

Perishables
x0 Heartscales
x3 Honey
x6 Sweet Hearts
Rage Candybar - Dumuzi
1 x Mysterious Incense [One Ghost]
x1 Sweet Incense - Sebastian (Ajicka)
x1 Ice Rock
x1 Ability Capsule
x1 Fairytales Book
x1 Dragontales book

Summon/Convert Items
Jaw Fossil

Contest Items
x1 Brush
x0 Shampoo
x0 Spritz Sheen
x1 Mist Seal
x1 Blue Scarf
-- Held by Crystal
x1 Red Scarf
x1 Yellow Scarf
x1 Green Scarf
x1 Pink Scarf

Berries
x12 Hondew Berries - Adds 1fp point
+1 Cool +1 Beauty +1 Smart
x2 Qualot Berries - Adds 1fp point
+1 Cool +1 Cute +1 Tough
x14 Pamtre Berries
+3 Beauty +1 Cute

Trees

StarlightSchism

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:50 pm

When she grumbled about preferring the silence, Niji helpfully pointed out, "It seems you prefer the sound of your own voice more. I don't mind it either." It seemed to be a common trait among humans, and one he just might be picking up. He was a big follower of speaking volumes with actions, but interacting with humans called for a bit more talking.

...and he had picked a rather nice voice, if he did say so himself.

"I daenno. Wanna find out who'll be hurtin' more?"

Oh goddamn. Was she doing this on purpose? Did he even need to respond to that? ********, if it was that easy he almost felt like he should come up with something especially clever. And ******** now it had almost been too long and he hadn't said anything yet. He couldn't get his mind to stop thinking, Well I know which one of us wouldn't be able to walk the next day, and it was not helping his mouth with the words.

"Lay on me," he suggested, suggestively. He might have said, 'sure, shoot' but she did have a gun and that wasn't something he was about to bring up.

[ Total Tickets: 168 | +10 +1 ]
        User Image
        Party

User ImageUser Image
          Niji | Lv. 5o

User ImageUser Image
          Kouvu [♂]| Lv. 49

User ImageUser Image
          Raphael [♂]| Lv. 56

User ImageUser Image
          Ai [♀]| Lv. 64

User ImageUser Image
          Shamrock Shake | Lv. 45

User ImageUser Image

Out of Party

User ImageUser Image
          Cecily[♀] | Lv. 57

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
          Enki [♂]| Lv. 37 (5o/oo)

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
          Chima [♂]| Lv. 1o

User ImageUser Image
          Gekkit [♂]| Lv. 1o

Bag

Pokeballs

Medicine
        Lumiose Galette o6

Berries
        Lum 18 // Enigma 1o

TMs/HMs

Key Items
        Heart Scale o3 // Crystal Shard // Rare Candy 2o // White Flute // Rose Incense o2 // Big Mushroom o8 // Roman Candle // Fairy Gem o2 // Fire Gem // Flying Gem // White Apricorn o3 // Taiko Drum o2 // Sweet Incense // Balm Mushroom o2

Badges

Bumps

Uᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍɪɴɢ
        Encounter o5 || 395
        Battle 15 || 427
        Crystal Shard 5o || 13

Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
        Niji 27 || 17
        Ai 5o || 26
        Raphael 5o || 42
        Kouvu 5o || o6
        Shiisa 42 || 18
        Sham 5o || 21 (FP oo|o1)
        SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:00 pm

Niji stared down at Scar, curious and ignoring the bats. He didn't really have to think about twisting the air to alter their paths. They curved around him, hardly even ruffling his hair with their wing beats. There were so many of them that they did obscure his view of his surroundings even if he himself was unbothered. Unfortunately, by the time he'd had the idea to use the wind to mess with Scar, the bats were gone.

...and so was she.

Huh, that was very clever, he thought to himself. Then he cheated and used his bullshit wind powers to follow her mmm good smell scent. He moved sedately at first but the trail was growing stale, meaning she was going much faster than he was. So, of course, he sped up. A lot.

[ Total Tickets: 176 | +6 +2 ]
        User Image
        Party

User ImageUser Image
          Niji | Lv. 5o

User ImageUser Image
          Kouvu [♂]| Lv. 49

User ImageUser Image
          Raphael [♂]| Lv. 56

User ImageUser Image
          Ai [♀]| Lv. 64

User ImageUser Image
          Shamrock Shake | Lv. 45

User ImageUser Image

Out of Party

User ImageUser Image
          Cecily[♀] | Lv. 57

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
          Enki [♂]| Lv. 37 (5o/oo)

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
          Chima [♂]| Lv. 1o

User ImageUser Image
          Gekkit [♂]| Lv. 1o

Bag

Pokeballs

Medicine
        Lumiose Galette o6

Berries
        Lum 18 // Enigma 1o

TMs/HMs

Key Items

Badges

Bumps

Uᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍɪɴɢ
        Encounter o5 || 396
        Battle 15 || 428
        Crystal Shard 5o || 14

Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
        Niji 27 || 18
        Ai 5o || 27
        Raphael 5o || 43
        Kouvu 5o || o7
        Shiisa 42 || 19
        Sham 5o || 22 (FP oo|o1)
        SpectralEternity

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:06 pm

Niji really wanted to sneak ahead and be waiting for her, leaning against the wall as she walked out a door. Except this stupid house made no sense and even using the wind to scout out the passages just...didn't work right. He'd ended up 'behind the scenes' with no proper way out more than once, and the whole place just stubbornly refused to let him do anything but go through as intended. He was close to jumping out a window to get ahead, at this point.

Finally, with a put-upon sigh, he ghosted through the house properly. He timed his step into sight so he nearly bumped into her, and purposely made noise so she'd know he was there. He was tempted to say something like 'sup?' but he knew his face would do the talking for him in this case.

[ Total Tickets: 176 ]
        [ Corn Maze: 10ft (+10ft) ]
        User Image
        Party

User ImageUser Image
          Niji | Lv. 5o

User ImageUser Image
          Kouvu [♂]| Lv. 49

User ImageUser Image
          Raphael [♂]| Lv. 56

User ImageUser Image
          Ai [♀]| Lv. 64

User ImageUser Image
          Shamrock Shake | Lv. 45

User ImageUser Image

Out of Party

User ImageUser Image
          Cecily[♀] | Lv. 57

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
          Enki [♂]| Lv. 37 (5o/oo)

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
          Chima [♂]| Lv. 1o

User ImageUser Image
          Gekkit [♂]| Lv. 1o

Bag

Pokeballs

Medicine
        Lumiose Galette o6

Berries
        Lum 18 // Enigma 1o

TMs/HMs

Key Items

Badges

Bumps

Uᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍɪɴɢ
        Encounter o5 || 397
        Battle 15 || 429
        Crystal Shard 5o || 15

Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
        Niji 27 || 19
        Ai 5o || 28
        Raphael 5o || 44
        Kouvu 5o || o8
        Shiisa 42 || 2o
        Sham 5o || 23 (FP oo|o1)
        SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:16 pm

Arezu was a bit distracted, watching Jay's pokemon to see what they would pick. She twitched a bit when Jay spoke, having actually forgotten he was there while her mind wandered. "Oh. I hadn't thought about it. Hakuren and I were planning on going back to try getting a better time through the corn maze. We went through once earlier but took a while at it," she said, doing her best to focus on Jay's face and not the mental image of bats that his mention of echolocation brought up.

...and now she was imagining the corn maze but with every husk replaced with a bat, swaying on the stalk. Now there was something for a haunted house.

"Is that something you have tried before?" she asked. Once she got over her initial reaction, she did find the topic interesting. What would it be like, to have echolocation like a bat? At least with Jay around, it was a question she could think about without actually having to imagine bats.

[ Total Tickets: 176 ]
        [ Corn Maze: 20ft (+10ft) ]
        User Image
        Party

User ImageUser Image
          Niji | Lv. 5o

User ImageUser Image
          Kouvu [♂]| Lv. 49

User ImageUser Image
          Raphael [♂]| Lv. 56

User ImageUser Image
          Ai [♀]| Lv. 64

User ImageUser Image
          Shamrock Shake | Lv. 45

User ImageUser Image

Out of Party

User ImageUser Image
          Cecily[♀] | Lv. 57

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
          Enki [♂]| Lv. 37 (5o/oo)

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
          Chima [♂]| Lv. 1o

User ImageUser Image
          Gekkit [♂]| Lv. 1o

Bag

Pokeballs

Medicine
        Lumiose Galette o6

Berries
        Lum 18 // Enigma 1o

TMs/HMs

Key Items

Badges

Bumps

Uᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍɪɴɢ
        Encounter o5 || 398
        Battle 15 || 43o
        Crystal Shard 5o || 16

Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
        Niji 27 || 2o
        Ai 5o || 29
        Raphael 5o || 45
        Kouvu 5o || o9
        Shiisa 42 || 21
        Sham 5o || 24 (FP oo|o1)
        Loonamist

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:24 pm

Once they were back in open air, Shiisa gave herself a great big shake. It was way too cramped in there, and she definitely had more than one cobweb stuck in her fur now. She would have to take a bath later; maybe Niji would help! She liked baths very much. For now though, she ignored the slight discomforts to continue keeping an eye on her littlest brothers.

Chima and Gekkit were both glad to be out of the house, and that last room especially. Though it hadn't bothered them at first, the loudness of the devices going off and the occasional scream had been kind of rough on their ears. [ "Whuff, we're done! I dunno about you guys, but I kinda never want to go in one of those again." ]

Gekkit tilted his head back and forth. [ "Mm, I thought some parts of it were interesting. I'd like it if it was a bit different though." ] He liked the idea of a nest of rooms, one leading into the next, with tricks and traps and puzzles in every one.

[ Total Tickets: 196 ]
        [ Corn Maze: 20ft (+20 tickets) ]
        User Image
        Party

User ImageUser Image
          Niji | Lv. 5o

User ImageUser Image
          Kouvu [♂]| Lv. 49

User ImageUser Image
          Raphael [♂]| Lv. 56

User ImageUser Image
          Ai [♀]| Lv. 64

User ImageUser Image
          Shamrock Shake | Lv. 45

User ImageUser Image

Out of Party

User ImageUser Image
          Cecily[♀] | Lv. 57

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
          Enki [♂]| Lv. 37 (5o/oo)

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
          Chima [♂]| Lv. 1o

User ImageUser Image
          Gekkit [♂]| Lv. 1o

Bag

Pokeballs

Medicine
        Lumiose Galette o6

Berries
        Lum 18 // Enigma 1o

TMs/HMs

Key Items

Badges

Bumps

Uᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍɪɴɢ
        Encounter o5 || 399
        Battle 15 || 431
        Crystal Shard 5o || 17

Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
        Niji 27 || 21
        Ai 5o || 3o
        Raphael 5o || 46
        Kouvu 5o || 1o
        Shiisa 42 || 22
        Sham 5o || 25 (FP oo|o1)
        Loonamist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:51 pm
User Image

User Image

1/1 Movement (Flying Enabled) | 211/5 Pokemon Encounter | NPC Encounter 415/15 | Item Bumps: 1/50 Star Shard | Need to Claim: 30/30 Leftovers, 30/30 Expert Belt, Hold/Forme Change Item of Choice (from Just Getting Started Achievement), 10/10 Red Shard x2, 1 event item of choice and 1 TM of choice (from Whack a Gym Achievement) | Wishlist: Mail Crates (30 City Posts), Expert Belt (30 posts), Heart Scales, TM Earthquake, TM Stone Edge | Current Attire: Sky blue halter top and white capris

Team OOB: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

You better choose carefully
ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴄᴀᴘᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ ɴ ʏ ᴛ ʜ ɪ ɴ ɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ʀ ʏ ᴛ ʜ ɪ ɴ ɢ
Ⲙⲁⲕⲉ ⲙⲉ ⲩⲟⲀⲣⲏꞅⲟᏧⲓⲧⲉ
𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚊𝚗𝚍 only
ᴮᵁᵀ ᴰᴼᴺᵀ ᴹᴬᴷᴱ ᴹᴱ ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴱᴺᴱᴹʸ

Scarlett had to admit she was talking a lot, but that's because she felt annoyed and it was difficult not to express her irritation. She rolled her eyes as he insisted she lay on him and instead opted to flee under the cover of zubats. Of course the next door she opened only had more of the tiny screeching creatures. "Augh! Far the luvva—!!" She spat curses under her breath and kept moving. The faster she got away before he noticed she was gone, the better chances she had of shaking him, and the better off she would be.

[Activity: Haunted House 10/30 (1/3 for today) SPOOK 28/3000 Tickets]

𝔖𝔬 𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔭𝔩𝔞 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠?​​
ʙᴏʏ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ
baby do you dare to do this?
ℂ𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀’𝕞 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝔇𝔞𝔯ĸ Ꮋ𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔢
Are you ready for a perfect storm?
Cause once you’re mine
Cause once you’re mine
T H E R E ' S x N O x G O I N G x B A C K

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ T E A M ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxN A M E: Sigil - Cradily
User Image
T Y P E: User ImageUser Image
L E V E L: 18
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Calm
A B I L I T Y: Storm Drain - All Water-type attacks target this Pokemon. Grants immunity to Water-type moves and boosts Special Attack by 1 stage when hit by a Water-type move.
H O L D I N G: N/A
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Giga Drain - 75: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sludge Wave - 95: 4/10 Chance to Poison, Hits Multiple Targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ingrain: Restores 1/16 HP every round, but the user can't switch
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 180/180 HP | Status: None | 2/23 EXP | Next Move: Replace Astonish and Ingrain with TM Stone Edge and Big M. Recover, Post for Leftovers

xxN A M E: Cleopatra - Ankhat
User Image
L E V E L: 17
G E N D E R: 0
A B I L I T Y: Riddle - Upon entering battle, Roll a 10-sided die per Pokemon in the battle (excluding this pokemon). Riddle has a 4/10 chance to confuse each target in question if they are not already confused. Anytime another Pokemon would enter the battlefield, Riddle has a chance to confuse it. Riddle can not affect the same Pokemon twice per battle but does affect ally Pokemon.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rock Tomb - 60: Lower targets speed one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Detect - The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Night Shade - Inflicts damage equal to user's level. Type Effectiveness Not Included.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sand Tomb - 35: Traps target for 4-5 rounds and deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each round after the first. Cannot trap Ghost types. Trapped Pokemon can not switch or flee other than by effect of a move, item or ability.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 170/170 HP | Status: None | 12/27 EXP | Dream Moveset: Magic Room (H. Scale Ankhat), Fly (HM Sphiraoh), Zen Headbutt (H. Scale Ankhat), Shadow Ball (TM Sphiraoh) | Evolve with an Ancient Ankh after level 36 in any ruins/desert if the Ankhat has a base appeal of 20 or more in the smart contest attribute.

xxN A M E: Aegis - Aegislash
User ImageUser Image
L E V E L: 47
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Serious - Dutiful and protective
A B I L I T Y: Stance Change - Takes on Shield Forme when using non attack moves or out of battle, reduces opponents attacks by 1/10 of the total damage while in Shield Forme. Takes on Sword Forme when using attack moves in battle, doing an extra x1.1 damage to all Attacks, Physical and Special, while in Sword Forme.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sacred Sword - 90: Ignores targets stat changes, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. King's Shield - Protects against attacks, and lower targets physical attack two stage if the attack made physical contact. The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Head - 80: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Night Slash - 70: 1/10 Chance to critically hit, Makes Contact

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 470/470 HP | Status: None | 12/50 EXP |

xxN A M E: Pearl - Mega Blastoise
User Image
T Y P E: User Image
L E V E L: 43
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Relaxed - Laid back and easy going, determined to get things done when she puts her mind to it.
A B I L I T Y: Mega Launcher: Powers up aura and pulse moves by x1.3 damage, heals targets for 75% of their Max HP for Heal Pulse instead of 50%
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blastoisite: Mega Evolves Blastoise. Atk 1.1, Def 1.1, Sp.Atk 1.4
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Earthquake - 100: Deals double damage to pokemon using Dig and dive. Deals half damage if Grassy Terrain is in effect, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Pulse - 85
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blizzard - 110: 3/10 Chance to Freeze, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Origin Pulse - 90: Hits Multiple Targets

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 430/430 HP | Status: None | 29/48 EXP

xxN A M E: Mako - Ankalor
User Image
L E V E L: 32
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Rash: Acts often on instinct, which usually means "bite everything".
A B I L I T Y: Strong Jaw: All biting attacks used by this pokemon do x1.3 damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metal Coat: Steel type attacks do x1.2 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Trap Jaw - 75: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, The opponent cannot flee or be switched out of battle on the next turn, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Fang - 65: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, 4/10 Chance To Burn, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Fang - 50: 1/2 Chance to Badly Poison, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ice Fang - 65: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, 3/10 Chance to freeze, makes contact

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 320/320 HP | Status: None | 7/41 EXP | Evolves at level 42 Holding Metal Coat

xxN A M E: Gamma - Golett
User Image
L E V E L: 31
N A T U R E: Quiet, likes to observe, acts as Miss Scarlett's Bodyguard
A B I L I T Y: Iron Fist: This Pokémon's Punching Attacks do x1.3 damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Expert Belt: When this item is held, if the holder uses an attack on the opponent which is Super Effective, its power is increased x1.2
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dynamic Punch - 100: Confuses Target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Punch - 60: Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ice Punch - 75: 3/10 Chance to Freeze, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Punch - 75: 4/10 chance of paralysis, Makes contact

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 300/300 HP | Status: None | 20/26 EXP

[Inactive]

Listed fully in Pokedex

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Skye
Zakhav Yashin (Contact listed as "Russian a*****e")
Cyrus
Lark

User ImageNational Pokedex User Image Lucky Doubloon, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Escape Rope, User Image Hunting Knife, User Image Lighter, User ImageLoranne and Roxanne. User Image Ebony Violin, User Image Dotty's Research Notes (contains a photobooth photo strip of Scarlett and MD with digital decorations), User Image Mega Earring, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Cinnabar Island Mansion Journal (contains a slip of paper with Jian's number on it), User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ride Pager, -Spear Key

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Flute User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Old Rod

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Consumables:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potions x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry x 41 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sitrus Berry x 26 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cheri Berry x 5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rawst Berry x 3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Hearts x 5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lava Cookie x 4 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy x 6 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x 4 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x6 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Explorer Kit x1

Held Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg x5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metronome x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. EXP Share x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonstone x 1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wash Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mow Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heat Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Frost Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fan Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Scarf x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blackglasses x1
User Image Froslass Frosty x24 User Image Roman Candle x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Orb x1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Golden Mask: Summons Volcanion
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Saphire Orb: Summons Kyogre

Badge Case

Kanto

User Image - Boulder Badge
User Image - Cascade Badge
User Image - Thunder Badge
User Image - Rainbow Badge

Johto

User Image - Zephyr Badge
User Image - Hive Badge
User Image - Plain Badge

Hoenn

User Image - Stone Badge
User Image - Knuckle Badge
User Image - Dynamo Badge
User Image - Heat Badge

Sinnoh

User Image - Coal Badge
User Image - Forest Badge
User Image - Cobble Badge
User Image - Fen Badge
User Image - Relic Badge

Unova

User Image -Trio Badge
User Image - Basic Badge
User Image - Insect Badge

Kalos

TM Case

-TM Rain Dance
-TM Focus Blast
-TM Brick Break
-TM Sludge Wave
-TM Stone Edge
-TM Psyche Up
-TM Infestation
-TM Grass Knot
-TM Rock Tomb
-TM Substitute
-TM Thunder
-TM Giga Drain
-TM Roost
-TM U-Turn
-TM Attract
-TM Bulk Up
-TM Thunder Wave
-TM Overheat
-TM Retaliate
-TM Struggle Bug
-TM Shadow Claw

-HM Cut
-HM Fly
-HM Surf
-HM Rock Smash

User Image User Image
User Image
User Image

[Unclaimed Egg Hunt Tier Rewards]

1st Egg Prize - x3 Berries (Not event) & x5 "Food" Items (Not including ragecandybars and event berries)
5th Egg Prize - x4 Pokeballs of "Great" or less effectiveness​
10th Egg Prize - Lv.10 Pokemon of choice
15th Egg Prize - x5 Healing Items & x5 Rare Candies
20th Egg Prize - x2 Tm's of choice & x1 Hold item
25th Egg Prize - x1 Big Mushroom & x3 Heartscales
30th Egg Prize - x1 Lv.20 Pokemon of choice
35th Egg Prize - x1 Form Change item (not including megastones) & x3 Evolution stones
40th Egg Prize - Exp Reset (RPer's choice)
45th Egg Prize - x1 Event item or Mythic Item of choice Claimed Steelixite
50th Egg Prize - 1 Shiny Level 50 Pokemon

StarlightSchism

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:01 am
User Image

User Image

1/1 Movement (Flying Enabled) | 212/5 Pokemon Encounter | NPC Encounter 416/15 | Item Bumps: 2/50 Star Shard | Need to Claim: 30/30 Leftovers, 30/30 Expert Belt, Hold/Forme Change Item of Choice (from Just Getting Started Achievement), 10/10 Red Shard x2, 1 event item of choice and 1 TM of choice (from Whack a Gym Achievement) | Wishlist: Mail Crates (30 City Posts), Expert Belt (30 posts), Heart Scales, TM Earthquake, TM Stone Edge | Current Attire: Sky blue halter top and white capris

Team OOB: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

You better choose carefully
ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴄᴀᴘᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ ɴ ʏ ᴛ ʜ ɪ ɴ ɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ʀ ʏ ᴛ ʜ ɪ ɴ ɢ
Ⲙⲁⲕⲉ ⲙⲉ ⲩⲟⲀⲣⲏꞅⲟᏧⲓⲧⲉ
𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚊𝚗𝚍 only
ᴮᵁᵀ ᴰᴼᴺᵀ ᴹᴬᴷᴱ ᴹᴱ ʸᴼᵁᴿ ᴱᴺᴱᴹʸ

Once Scarlett felt she had gained a good amount of distance, she slowed to a stop and listened intently for any signs of movement close behind. She heard none, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to keep moving, lest he catch up. For now, she felt some solice in that she seemed to have eluded him for now. If only she could see his face when he realized she was gone. She smirked at the thought and pressed on until she found a bowl of rare candies. 'Congrats! Take a candy.' It read. Scarlett hadn't thought of it till now, but she supposed she had made it past the first level of the haunted house. "Well then~ Daen't mind if I do." She murmured with quiet contentment and wiggled her fingers before she plucked a candy from the bowl, storing it in her satchel for safe keeping.

[Activity: Haunted House 11/30 (2/3 for today) Found a Rare Candy! 28/3000 Tickets]

𝔖𝔬 𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔭𝔩𝔞 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠?​​
ʙᴏʏ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ
baby do you dare to do this?
ℂ𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀’𝕞 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝔇𝔞𝔯ĸ Ꮋ𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔢
Cause once you’re mine
Cause once you’re mine
T H E R E ' S x N O x G O I N G x B A C K

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ T E A M ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxN A M E: Sigil - Cradily
User Image
L E V E L: 18
G E N D E R:
A B I L I T Y: Storm Drain - All Water-type attacks target this Pokemon. Grants immunity to Water-type moves and boosts Special Attack by 1 stage when hit by a Water-type move.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Giga Drain - 75: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sludge Wave - 95: 4/10 Chance to Poison, Hits Multiple Targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ingrain: Restores 1/16 HP every round, but the user can't switch
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 180/180 HP | Status: None | 3/23 EXP | Next Move: Replace Astonish and Ingrain with TM Stone Edge and Big M. Recover, Post for Leftovers

xxN A M E: Cleopatra - Ankhat
User Image
L E V E L: 17
A B I L I T Y: Riddle - Upon entering battle, Roll a 10-sided die per Pokemon in the battle (excluding this pokemon). Riddle has a 4/10 chance to confuse each target in question if they are not already confused. Anytime another Pokemon would enter the battlefield, Riddle has a chance to confuse it. Riddle can not affect the same Pokemon twice per battle but does affect ally Pokemon.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rock Tomb - 60: Lower targets speed one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Detect - The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Night Shade - Inflicts damage equal to user's level. Type Effectiveness Not Included.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sand Tomb - 35: Traps target for 4-5 rounds and deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each round after the first. Cannot trap Ghost types. Trapped Pokemon can not switch or flee other than by effect of a move, item or ability.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 170/170 HP | Status: None | 13/27 EXP | Dream Moveset: Magic Room (H. Scale Ankhat), Fly (HM Sphiraoh), Zen Headbutt (H. Scale Ankhat), Shadow Ball (TM Sphiraoh) | Evolve with an Ancient Ankh after level 36 in any ruins/desert if the Ankhat has a base appeal of 20 or more in the smart contest attribute.

xxN A M E: Aegis - Aegislash
User ImageUser Image
L E V E L: 47
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Serious - Dutiful and protective
A B I L I T Y: Stance Change - Takes on Shield Forme when using non attack moves or out of battle, reduces opponents attacks by 1/10 of the total damage while in Shield Forme. Takes on Sword Forme when using attack moves in battle, doing an extra x1.1 damage to all Attacks, Physical and Special, while in Sword Forme.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sacred Sword - 90: Ignores targets stat changes, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. King's Shield - Protects against attacks, and lower targets physical attack two stage if the attack made physical contact. The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Head - 80: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Night Slash - 70: 1/10 Chance to critically hit, Makes Contact

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 470/470 HP | Status: None | 13/50 EXP |

xxN A M E: Pearl - Mega Blastoise
User Image
T Y P E: User Image
L E V E L: 43
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Relaxed - Laid back and easy going, determined to get things done when she puts her mind to it.
A B I L I T Y: Mega Launcher: Powers up aura and pulse moves by x1.3 damage, heals targets for 75% of their Max HP for Heal Pulse instead of 50%
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blastoisite: Mega Evolves Blastoise. Atk 1.1, Def 1.1, Sp.Atk 1.4
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Earthquake - 100: Deals double damage to pokemon using Dig and dive. Deals half damage if Grassy Terrain is in effect, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Pulse - 85
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blizzard - 110: 3/10 Chance to Freeze, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Origin Pulse - 90: Hits Multiple Targets

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 430/430 HP | Status: None | 30/48 EXP

xxN A M E: Mako - Ankalor
User Image
L E V E L: 32
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Rash: Acts often on instinct, which usually means "bite everything".
A B I L I T Y: Strong Jaw: All biting attacks used by this pokemon do x1.3 damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metal Coat: Steel type attacks do x1.2 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Trap Jaw - 75: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, The opponent cannot flee or be switched out of battle on the next turn, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Fang - 65: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, 4/10 Chance To Burn, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Fang - 50: 1/2 Chance to Badly Poison, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ice Fang - 65: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, 3/10 Chance to freeze, makes contact

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 320/320 HP | Status: None | 8/41 EXP | Evolves at level 42 Holding Metal Coat

xxN A M E: Gamma - Golett
User Image
L E V E L: 31
N A T U R E: Quiet, likes to observe, acts as Miss Scarlett's Bodyguard
A B I L I T Y: Iron Fist: This Pokémon's Punching Attacks do x1.3 damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Expert Belt: When this item is held, if the holder uses an attack on the opponent which is Super Effective, its power is increased x1.2
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dynamic Punch - 100: Confuses Target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Punch - 60: Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ice Punch - 75: 3/10 Chance to Freeze, Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Punch - 75: 4/10 chance of paralysis, Makes contact

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 300/300 HP | Status: None | 21/26 EXP

[Inactive]

Listed fully in Pokedex

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Skye
Zakhav Yashin (Contact listed as "Russian a*****e")
Cyrus
Lark

User ImageNational Pokedex User Image Lucky Doubloon, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Escape Rope, User Image Hunting Knife, User Image Lighter, User ImageLoranne and Roxanne. User Image Ebony Violin, User Image Dotty's Research Notes (contains a photobooth photo strip of Scarlett and MD with digital decorations), User Image Mega Earring, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Cinnabar Island Mansion Journal (contains a slip of paper with Jian's number on it), User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ride Pager, -Spear Key

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Flute User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Old Rod

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Consumables:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potions x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry x 41 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sitrus Berry x 26 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cheri Berry x 5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rawst Berry x 3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Hearts x 5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lava Cookie x 4 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy x 6 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x 4 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x6 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Explorer Kit x1

Held Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg x5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metronome x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. EXP Share x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonstone x 1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wash Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mow Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heat Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Frost Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fan Plug x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Scarf x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blackglasses x1
User Image Froslass Frosty x24 User Image Roman Candle x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Orb x1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Golden Mask: Summons Volcanion
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Saphire Orb: Summons Kyogre

Badge Case

Kanto

User Image - Boulder Badge
User Image - Cascade Badge
User Image - Thunder Badge
User Image - Rainbow Badge

Johto

User Image - Zephyr Badge
User Image - Hive Badge
User Image - Plain Badge

Hoenn

User Image - Stone Badge
User Image - Knuckle Badge
User Image - Dynamo Badge
User Image - Heat Badge

Sinnoh

User Image - Coal Badge
User Image - Forest Badge
User Image - Cobble Badge
User Image - Fen Badge
User Image - Relic Badge

Unova

User Image -Trio Badge
User Image - Basic Badge
User Image - Insect Badge

Kalos

TM Case

-TM Rain Dance
-TM Focus Blast
-TM Brick Break
-TM Sludge Wave
-TM Stone Edge
-TM Psyche Up
-TM Infestation
-TM Grass Knot
-TM Rock Tomb
-TM Substitute
-TM Thunder
-TM Giga Drain
-TM Roost
-TM U-Turn
-TM Attract
-TM Bulk Up
-TM Thunder Wave
-TM Overheat
-TM Retaliate
-TM Struggle Bug
-TM Shadow Claw

-HM Cut
-HM Fly
-HM Surf
-HM Rock Smash

User Image User Image
User Image
User Image

[Unclaimed Egg Hunt Tier Rewards]

1st Egg Prize - x3 Berries (Not event) & x5 "Food" Items (Not including ragecandybars and event berries)
5th Egg Prize - x4 Pokeballs of "Great" or less effectiveness​
10th Egg Prize - Lv.10 Pokemon of choice
15th Egg Prize - x5 Healing Items & x5 Rare Candies
20th Egg Prize - x2 Tm's of choice & x1 Hold item
25th Egg Prize - x1 Big Mushroom & x3 Heartscales
30th Egg Prize - x1 Lv.20 Pokemon of choice
35th Egg Prize - x1 Form Change item (not including megastones) & x3 Evolution stones
40th Egg Prize - Exp Reset (RPer's choice)
45th Egg Prize - x1 Event item or Mythic Item of choice Claimed Steelixite
50th Egg Prize - 1 Shiny Level 50 Pokemon

StarlightSchism

The Archives (Past/Closed Events)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out