Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:15 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Molan Threepwood
Proof of exam thread: Here (It got delayed due to GM reasons, but it's been over a month.) - lolididn'tpost
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Lilwolfpard (Lil), Zoobey (Zoo), Inu-Mitsu (Inu), Lividpeas (Peas), Nerpin (Norpl), Kurotomato (Kuro), chimarii (chii), Synnovu (Syn), Onnie (Oniongrump), Orestae (Stae), Rejam (Rej), Scyerline (Scy), Cheshire (chesh)
Any Y2 specifications? Feel free to have some fun with the clothing as long as it fits the general style he tends to wear. Also bells. Always bells. neutral a

General clothing requests. Top is shorter like in a below image ref, pants omg. HE GETS PANTS? And a loose long jacket thing as shown. Feel free to play with general colors, styles, or details as long as it's the general theme? He still wears layers of clothing how does he not overheat?

In a soon to come RP he is losing a chunk of hair to Tail, so I'd like that gone. As such his hairstyle changes a bit. You can see this image for a ref.

More or less, one side of bangs is gone, other side is now braided. Nothing huge.

I would like him to have an overly long scarf because yes. Loosely tied as soon. You are WELCOME to change the design though.

Also, if you want he has a protection lock around his neck. It's held in place with a chain around his neck. If you want to add it feel free but not required.. It's blue and glowy~ Dat lock

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:04 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Marzena
Proof of exam thread: Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: lil, zoo, inu, peas, chii, syn, onnie
Any Y2 specifications?

Marzena as a Y1

Hairstyle change-- Marzena now has light blonde hair, with dark blue streaks (the same blue that is her hair in y1). It's also a bit longer, though still at/above her shoulders.

re: clothing-- Marzena is a selkie, so having a spotted seal pelt around her waist is extremely important! I'd also like to retain her fur collar! her clothing colors are still black/grey with white furs, but now with silvery-blue accents as well.

Basically, have fun with her design! OvO if you have any questions feel free to PM/IM me~

i will find u a majestic pony to go with this seal [levi noises in the bg]  

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:02 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Taiki
Proof of exam thread: link
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any
Any Y2 specifications? Y1 ref~ Firstly, his hair grew out a bit! Here's two refs. I'd also like the lines on his lips to be more defined like in here. Clothing-wise, TK's taste hasn't changed much. It's almost all monochrome with maybe some yellow/gold accents, and he tends to dress semi-formally or formally--so button ups and ties would be common. I'm rather fond of his jacket, but if the artist wants to change it that's fine too.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:35 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Clyde Caroyne
Proof of exam thread: Link~!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any C:
Any Y2 specifications?
Year 1 Official Art
I’m up for artist freedom on what his outfit would look like for Y2. C:
However, it would be nice if his hair is a little longer or scruffier looking.

User Image  

Avian Serpentine

Dapper Raider

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:31 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK:Aymet
Proof of exam thread: Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: OnionGrump, Synnovu, Sam, King(?)
Any Y3 specifications? I HAVE SOME IDEAS SO TALK TO ME THS IS PRETTY OPEN TO INTERPRETATION THOUGH
DO YOU LIKE DRAGONS AND/OR SHADOWY s**t AND/OR SKELETON s**t AND/OR CRAZY BADASS CREEPY STUFF
BECAUSE THAT'S BASICALLY IT
HERE'S HIS Y2 IN CASE YOU NEED IT FOR REFERENCE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:00 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Roland Taft
Proof of exam thread: GO
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Bitti, Al, Onnie, Peas, Nrpn?
Any Y2 specifications? Bitti Design Sample Just base it off that really surprised Sylvia is a bit more up to you, the only catch is she now splits at the midsection and has a chain between her ends. Also she's more blocky now idk DO WHAT YOU WILL WITH THE WEAPON Trainee for colors

YOU CAN COUNT ON PRINCESS BITTI~<3
User Image

Miliardo Kason

Miliardo Kason

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:57 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Circe Livonia
Proof of exam thread: Event & Proof of points
Any Y2 specifications? Y1 Artwork & Reference 1 & Reference 2
-*- Similar hairstyle, more hair (feel free to just have her hair straight like in her original uncert!)
-*- Tattoo's design is CC but I'd like the placement to be the same as in Y1 + the references (for new tattoo's)
-*- Same colors, clothing style like that of in Ref 1
-*- No shoes
-*- Needs her tattooing needles and would love to see her ink bottle stay too!

Rej get!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:12 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Simply
Proof of exam thread: PASSED
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any~
Any Y2 specifications? Y1 Art
Notes: Feet are paws with claws, also has longer/sharp nails on her hands. She's fennec fox based as a werefox so large ears.

Y2 Outfit Idea - Ruffles and ribbons and stuffs~
Some sort of shorts, leggings, and a top with disconnected sleeves.

Please have some sort of metal bit like the heart at her chest in both refs. I want to try to have that in all of her years, so it's one of the few things I'd really like. OvO But also feel free to play and have fun with things with the outfit.

Nother ref if you want - Though it's missing the metal upside down heart at her chest so not as good.

Yesss… back to the ende-cave with you.  

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:28 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Yuki
Proof of exam thread: Trials & Proof
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Anyone who'd like to~
Any Y2 specifications? Please keep his necklace! Partial to cargo pants of some sort (pockets are handy ok). Other attire/accessories is artist's choice. Yuki likes cool colors like blues, as a suggestion.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:06 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Alecto
Proof of exam thread: link
Any Y2 specifications? y1 ref Clothing-wise, I'd like Alecto to wear dyed jeans like this only with the colors of her current pants. uvu I'd also like her to have some sort of jacket with fur and some sort of boots, but everything else is mostly up to the artist! Hairstyle can be same/longer/done up/whatever artist feels like doing. But I'd love to keep Alecto's glowing eyes and wonderful claws *O* <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Come, to photoshop with you.  

Syusaki

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:59 pm
Edit: PROMO STARTED, waiting for that to end. DISREGARD for now.

NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Heidi Potter
Proof of exam thread: Posted for promo
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Al, Synn, Chi, Mitsu, Livi, Tig
Any Y2 specifications?
Ref board
+ Scarf color is PINK, please! The pink in this art
+ Coat style: Keep it long! Would love to have a hood, please. <3 Something she can move her arms and twist around in easily. Going Intermediate! Coat needs to meet intermediate standard with trimming, etc. Artist can do what they want! But I'd love to see it. ouo
+ Archery gear! A bracer in this style with a design on the other side. Something..idk...moon-y? This goes on her left arm. This goes on her right hand. This is how you wear it.
+ MATILDA UPGRAAAAAAAAAADE: This is Matilda currently HOWEVER she has a new addition! Heidi obtained a BLUE LOCK from the last meta. As she was wielding a rare weapon her lock gets the shape (I'd like it to be heart-shaped if that's possible? I can't remember if it was allowed.) and with a few ornate symbols representing the memories she gave away (here), and several chains around it. Matilda herself deserves an upgrade of some kind, too. Again, artist is free to design. ouo

+ Clothing style: Here and here! Bright colors, leggings, loud, fun, lots of designs and graphics. Alternatively, she also will dress in browns and neutral colors. Usually she picks a color of the day and builds around that.
+ Hair style: Long, past her shoulders, almost to her elbows. Heidi USUALLY wears it braided to one side. This is optional. It can be done any number of ways. Do what you like!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:05 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Meixiang
Proof of exam thread: Using House Cup Meta as Exam
Any Y3 specifications?
- The long front parts of her hair should reach down to her waste, the back should remain short.
- Hair is all white now.
- Scroll on forehead needs to remain. Perhaps make it a little tattered looking?
- As for clothing changes, I am up for a lot artistic freedom. Feel free to make her outfit longer, more elegant, perhaps with more pattern to it. Keeping an Asian flair I guess. If you want to add accessories I'm cool with it too. I'm really easy to please.
- Y2 Ref

Al is on this  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:53 am
REMOVED made a mistake orz sorry  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:33 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Erebus
Proof of exam thread: posted for exam 2 months ago! EDIT: Exam HERE
PREFERRED ARTISTS: al, lil, zoo, chii, peas, syn, onnie, ravv, rejam
Any Y2 specifications?
Y1 art

Erebus has changed his hairstyle slightly; see orange haired dude in this ref! It's still black, and he's still rather dark skinned; he's Thack's triplet, after all, and usually been referred to as a taller Thack XD

As for the clothes; I'd really like for him to have a casual formal style going on! I was thinking one of those dress shirts that are colored differently on the inside; like orange inside, black outside, or vice versa! His tie should be still around the same with his skull pin, and still black and blue, though you can have fun with the patterns! I'd also really like for him to have rolled up sleeves, and maybe a vest?

I'd also really like to see the bone structures on his arms as seen in his dog form! (moar dog)

P.S. I've been debating with the idea of him getting reading glasses as well, but I'm going to leave that up to you! Maybe in his vest pocket, or on his head? Have fun with him!

Rejget! Woof woof  

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:19 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Peyton Creedy
Proof of exam thread:
Bam!
I was told I could post for art after 30 days. So.. o 3o
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Rejam, Peas, Onion, Synn, Lil
Any Y2 specifications?
HAIR: Same length, same basic style with the bangs in the front. Still pink at the bottom. Nothing is really changing here, but I'm open to her hair being done in a different style. Wither up in a pony tail with some bits coming loose around her face, or loose braid, or whatever?

SCARF: We're going minty teal! And she wears it however. It could even be used as like a scarf to tie her hair back. I'm not picky here. She'd wear it however suited her fancy for the day.

COAT: Still sleeveless, still with a big hood. I want something like this for her full hunter coat, so some sort of progression between this and her trainee coat!

WEAPON: I'm not entirely sure, but I have some ideas! Like this, or this, or this, or this. Can take inspiration from those, or mash some of them together. She's also got a lock on her left hand weapon from meta. It's blue lock, with medium fanciness. The chain should wrap around her hand and wrist as well as weapon, since it's a small weapon. o 3o

ATTIRE: Cut off shorts, Worn in leather boots, some sort of cute socks. =D No sleeves, or sleeves hanging off her shoulders.

EXTRA: Big scar on her left shoulder. Mole under her right eye.

~Rej Get  
{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games